New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #181
    Dwarf in the Playground

Default Re: Voyage of the Golden Dragon (Eberron, 3.5 D&D)

The moment Marle finishes her sentence, a pair of half-elf crewmen wearing the blue and white uniforms of the Dragon attend to the party, gathering luggage and pleasantly herding the group along. (You don't have to come if you don't want to.)

The valets, quirky and cheery, use Manyshot - but with words.
    "So, 'bout Alastair?"
    "Right!"
    "Fourth voyage?"
    "The fourth!"
    "Good for him!"
    "Not good for us!"
    "Bad luck, he is!"
    "Finances amuck, yup!"
    "No support from House Cannith!"
    "No sirree!"
    "But the Medani Sentries - "
    "Some support from them."
    "Not too happy!"
    "Nope!"
    "Something's always amiss on the ship."
    "Not sure who feels comfortable!"
    "I feel great!"
    "Yaaay!"

With that, the crewmen enter the port on the top deck. From there ,they take you down a flight of stairs, which leads to the staterooms and cabins. At the very aft of the ship is your room - a pleasantly large room somewhere around 20 feet square.

There are two massive portholes that look much bigger inside than out. They provide a fantastic view of the Sharn cityscape, and probably a great view of the Shargon's Teeth once you depart.

The staterooms have beds for the entire (not so much for Ra), large dressers for clothing, and the all-important complimentary fruit basket.

Nico notices that some of Halas's sycophants have departed. He also notices that there are a jumble of minotaurs carrying cargo onboard- you thought that they had finished loading some time ago.

As for Ra's letter...
    "Dear Adventurers,

My name is Tanith Durac. I am officially a house brother of House Medani. I am currently working security detail on the bridge. Once we leave, I will be bound to my post - no matter what the threats, I will not be allowed to leave unless there is a direct order from the captain or the bridge comes into direct danger.

At midnight tonight, send one of your party to meet me in Serenity Above the Clouds, Zan's massage parlor. And yes, just to ruin it for you - Zan is a changeling.

Come soon. I will relay your orders from Quigley once we arrive. Once there, state the code phrase: 'Any dreamgrass left?' To which I will reply, 'A batch coming in from Riedra in the morning.'

Once you get there, I won't have much to tell you. This isn't a difficult assignment.

Khyber's gates, I get the feeling you won't be having any trouble at all."
    -Tanith Durac
    "

2. - Top - End - #182
    Troll in the Playground

Default Marle

Marle grins at the valets' bantering, mentally filing away their words in the event the prove useful - and also peeking around to get a look at Ra's letter.

If nobody minds, I can go...

Inner Circle
    Spoiler
    Show

Werewolf Games
    Spoiler
    Show
    Games Won: 5
    Ashna and Brendan dolls by Recaiden
    BR by Dr. Bath

BR's Bag o' Nuts · The Russkijs · Bushrangers explained
    Homebrew
    Condiments · Pianos · Tumbleweeds · Drow Bloodline · Half-Drow Noble · Lacy Items

3. - Top - End - #183
    Dwarf in the Playground

Nico

Nico continues to follow Halas at a small distance. He occasionally takes a surreptitious glance at the minotaurs - whatever they're loading it should have been on the ship hours ago - and the presence of them discomfits Nico.

Spoiler
    Show
    Nico wonders if these minotaurs are normally dock workers or if they are aboard the ship for a sinister reason. I'm attempting a spot check to see if they appear to be professional workers or if they are loading stuff as a cover; basically seeing if they are carrying their loads easily, if they are lifting them properly, etc.

Spot check: (1d20+2)[10]

4. - Top - End - #184
    Ogre in the Playground

Cassius

The gondolier swiftly removes his tunic signifying his status and follows behind the others at the back of the group once everyone has left his gondola. His demeanor has changed, the odd silence almost unnerving as he follows along behind.
    Never can find my towel...

So it goes.

GNU Terry Pratchett
    Forgot who did my avatar, sorry! >.<

5. - Top - End - #185
    Ogre in the Playground

Ra hands the letter over to Marle, "Better you than me--I am not even sure that I would fit inside of a massage parlor. But, Marle, I'd like to be waiting outside for you if you don't mind. I don't much like the idea of someone splitting us up. If something should happen, shout, roll to the side of the room, and cover your head, because I'll be coming through the wall."
    my own diabolical experiments (homebrew)

my deviantART

my alter ego

Campaigns
    Watchtower––Volume III (running since 2008)

Announcer— “Your cable television is experiencing difficulties. Please do not panic. Resist the temptation to read or talk to loved ones. Do not attempt sexual relations, as years of TV radiation have left your genitals withered and useless.”

Wiggum, checking— “Well I'll be damned.”

6. - Top - End - #186
    Dwarf in the Playground

The party is now free to move about the cabin.
    And the rest of the ship. ^-^

Inexplicably, none of the guests seem to look at Cassius as though he is out-of-place or otherwise out-of-sorts. He seems to expertly insinuate himself into the crowd.

And... the maps will come. Until then, let me answer your posts and give you the grand tour of the ship.

Nico, the minotaurs do not appear to have any distinctive markings... at all. There are no clan tattoos, no pieces of flair or otherwise. They do not appear to be associated with any group you know - including House Lyrandar.
    Something pricks up on the back of Nico's neck as he stares at the way Halas is rushing. He turns to his side, pausing for a few seconds, looking to the right - probably to the group of minotaurs carrying cargo.

Afterwards, he picks up his pace, making large steps, and ignoring the Nico behind him, heads directly to his stateroom.

I really don't have much to respond to for the rest of the party. Everything seems to be a somewhat subdued cheer.

You notice that the House Phiarlan jugglers and musicians have switched to juggling Drow Long Knives instead of the smaller, ornamental daggers. The musicians are playing a lively tune.

7. - Top - End - #187
    Ogre in the Playground

Daffyd

Nodding to the other halfling as he departs, Daffyd leans up on tippy-toes to look at the note in Ra's hand, which comfortably rests a head's-height above his own. "Interesting indeed, yesyesyes! I'd be happy to accompany as well. Worst case, I pick up a massage on our secret mission. There are worse covers than that!"
    Quote Originally Posted by zyphyr View Post
    They don't actually love Gold, they only say that to get it into bed.
    John Dies At The End
    Sauron vs. Voldemort

8. - Top - End - #188
    Troll in the Playground

Marle

Marle takes the letter from Ra and tucks it away...somewhere. Aww, we need to get you some polishing up if you want to be a knight in shining armour. She grins, then turns serious. That sounds like a reasonable precaution. So then, I'll see you guys later then?
    She then heads in the direction of the first mate, who she noticed earlier didn't look entirely happy with things.

Inner Circle
    Spoiler
    Show

Werewolf Games
    Spoiler
    Show
    BR by Dr. Bath

Homebrew
    Condiments · Pianos · Tumbleweeds · Drow Bloodline · Half-Drow Noble · Lacy Items

9. - Top - End - #189
    Dwarf in the Playground

Nico

Noticing a lack of markings on the Minotaurs, Nico abandons his previous plan of following Halas and instead tries his best to remember the map of the ship as he hurries down the hallway. Something is clearly wrong, and whatever it is the Captain of the ship should probably be informed; but for the moment getting away from the hulking laborers.

Spoiler
    Show
    Nico will take the first passageway out of the hallway - preferably one that leads to the deck of the ship, the wheelhouse or the captain's quarters, but any one will do. This is assuming Nico remembers the layout of the ship well enough. If he doesn't, he'll duck into the room Halas entered. Nico will be hurrying along to find a way out of the hall. He will also be occasionally glancing over his shoulder to see if any Minotaurs are moving towards him, menacingly or otherwise. If they are, I'll burn a use of Swift Expeditious Retreat and go into an all out run.

Anyway, making a spot check to see if I'm about to be nabbed.

Spot: (1d20+2)[3]

10. - Top - End - #190
    Ogre in the Playground

Cassius

In the stateroom Cassius selects for himself the location he will be sleeping before he silently heads back out. He heads back towards the majority of the festivities as he has little interest in letters and finds keeping stationary after standing upon that gondola so long to be unbearable. He has yet to explore this new place and is eager to explore as much of the area concerning the festivities as possible.

Spoiler
    Show
    For the hell of it, a random Lore check. (1d20+12)[26]
    Never can find my towel...

So it goes.

GNU Terry Pratchett
    Forgot who did my avatar, sorry! >.<

11. - Top - End - #191
    Dwarf in the Playground

It's around 10:30 PM. Yes, I know that time isn't to scale. Maybe Kythri is dangerously close to Eberron this Spring.

Daffyd's cheer almost echoes through the halls- though not echo-y enough to reach Nico, almost lost in the stateroom deck below.

It takes him around ten seconds of jogging for him to realize that the staterooms are in an extremely simple pattern; the fact that they are all identical (Not even any numbers outside the door) was throwing him off.

However, all the running leaves him out of breath and disoriented, so when he runs into an outcropping pipe, he feels it.

Nico takes: (d4)[3] points of damage from - well, jogging into a pipe.

On the upshot, the minotaurs seem mostly distracted by their current task - moving one huge crate (Around 10 x 10 ) down to the cargo bay, and pay no attention (and a little, after a resounding 'gong' sound) to Nico.

As you come to your feet, you notice the minotaurs seems to have slipped belowdecks.

Cassius finds himself somewhat welcome. Though not quite as sycophantic or sincere as they were with the higher-class passengers, the crewmen (You count a total of 16 crew) are jovial, constantly asking if you could use a drink or any help with your bags.

Also, you're starting to notice that you're hearing more and more about Aberrant Dragonmarks. In fact, the number of rumors and semi-verified reports has probably doubled since the Last War ended.
    And you're getting suspicious about the Riedrans. You wonder why they're so isolationist.

(Random lore check = random answer =D )

Marle, on the way up to the main deck with the 'important' crew members, hears a loud 'gong' sound coming from somewhere inside the ship - probably somebody dropping something or hitting their head.

Up top (if you so continue up), you notice that the ship's bosun, the half-orc Velgram Linntorm, is still happily helping out passengers. At this point, it's clear that Mazzia d'Lyrandar, the first mate, is staring at him, while Captain Alastair (standing next to her) continues to answer questions and mingle with Lord ir'Denello (Sharn's Lord Mayor).
    The party is still in full swing as a trio of moons make their rotation.

12. - Top - End - #192
    Troll in the Playground

Default Marle

Marle pauses on her way up as the gonnng sound echos for a moment, then shakes her head and continues. People really should be more careful...

Reaching the top deck, she takes in the scene, then quietly approaches, trying to catch Mazzia's attention without being rude.

Spoiler
    Show
    I'm thinking that Marle might, possibly, be acquainted with her from previous work in one way or another.

Inner Circle
    Spoiler
    Show

Werewolf Games
    Spoiler
    Show
    BR by Dr. Bath

Homebrew

13. - Top - End - #193
    Ogre in the Playground

Ra sighs after a while, at a loss on where to find anything resembling entertainment--since his only real entertainment in (artifical) life is combat and adventure.

Slowly, with steps as smooth as he can make them, he heads for the nearest, supported railing, hoping to catch a glimpse of the ground below them and see if he recognizes any of the city below.

my deviantART

my alter ego

Campaigns

Announcer— “Your cable television is experiencing difficulties. Please do not panic. Resist the temptation to read or talk to loved ones. Do not attempt sexual relations, as years of TV radiation have left your genitals withered and useless.”

14. - Top - End - #194
    Troll in the Playground

OOC: Busy real life, will be busy for awhile, yet.
    trill in da playground

15. - Top - End - #195
    Dwarf in the Playground

Nico

Doing his best to restrain several choice curses, Nico picks himself up and attempts to chose his path to the captain (or at least someone in charge) more carefully. On his way out of the hallway Nico attempts to remember as much of it as he can, in the hopes that he could lead someone back to the maze of doors and rooms.

Spoiler
    Show
    I'm going to attempt to memorize what I can about the room using an Auto-Hypnosis check. The SRD says it's used for memorizing text, but it can also be used to memorize arcane sigils, so it seems reasonable to use it to remember the layout and vital information about a hallway... or at least any writing or symbols in said hallway.

Spot Check:(1d20+2)[13] (to notice anything important to memorize)
    Auto-hypnosis:(1d20+6)[22] (DC 15, if I fail I won't bother retrying)

Also: It's always fun to note that a small amount of damage (3, for example) is enough to kill the average commoner. Yes, if I was a level 1 NPC running into a pipe would have probably killed me. =p

16. - Top - End - #196
    Dwarf in the Playground

((Wow. I never really think about it that way. Then again, you are heroes. You've seen - well, every action movie ever. A bullet is enough to kill any bad guy, and enough to mortally wound a hero.

But without a doubt, you guys can stand - what - four to five bastard sword swings easy.))

Marle recognizes Mazzia, but is not completely sure where. Then it dawns on her as Mazzia d'Lyrandar beigns to speak. She snaps out a wistful look at the Bosun, Velgram Linntorm.

"Greetings. I recognize you quite well. Marle Windstrider? The Blue Terror of Riverdale?"
    "Do not try and disremember our fateful encounters. All that time we spent in my shop?"
    "Oh, please, do not play coy. You must recall what transpired! I was at a makeshift docking tower in the far west Eldeen Reaches. You were there, I remember, and were more than happy with visiting my dock-shop every now and then for information about the region and the occasional sky ferry around the area."

"You never did tell me why you were out there, why you paid me so well, or why you were always in such a hurry."

(I sort of imagine her as being your Funky Kong in a previous adventure - renting out barrel airships for you to get around the world map.)

Ra, I am unsure how much time you spent in Sharn. And this post isn't really doing much but I can certainly say that the view is breathtaking in every way.

Though there is a large, sturdy handrail to keep you on the ship (more like a fence, really), it does not diminish the way down. Hundreds and hundreds of feet above the clouds, the Lyrandar docking tower almost nears the skyway.

You do notice that most of the traffic that normally perpetuates Sharn - the sky gondolas - have thinned out. You do notice a number of them congregating around specific spots - your tower, for instance, and the Glitterdust Nightclub - recognizable from anywhere from the Skyway.
    You've been there - at least twice. Both times were just before Wayfinder expeditions to Xen'Drik.

Recalling your time in the Wayfinder Foundation brings up memories of dozens of adventures - some exciting, others rather routine. The Glitterdust Nightclub, however, stimulates memories of high, exciting fare in the jungles of Northen Xen'Drik. Your construct mind races with memories and images of "Galethsphyre Greye," a famous explorer you worked with. You have a +4 modifier on the next Knowledge, Appraise, or similar check used to remember details about adventurers or Xen'Drik.

-Nico, a little embaressed, is able to climb out of the upper staterooms. You notice that the rest of the party seems to have split up. You also notice that the minotaurs from earlier have finished whatever work they were doing, and are walking about on deck. The Medani sentires take no heed of them. (There are twelve sentries. They look bored.)

The kalashtar is able to easily navigate back up the stairs, realizing that the staterooms were in a simple pattern, and, once on deck, notice a few other details - namely, that the four burly minotaurs have headed belowdecks by the spiral staircase. Nico frantically looks for anyone in charge. It takes about two minutes of pleading to find the captain, after being rebuffed by a very sour Jaedon Kovane, busy slicing mushrooms.

Alastair d'Lyrandar is dressed to the nines in the same windwright captain's uniform you saw aerlier. Well-wishers crowd around him, but he breaks through them to speak with Nico.
    "Nico, was it? You look troubled. What can I help you with?"

A half-dozen goblin magewrights disappear below the deck.

17. - Top - End - #197
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Phantom.exe View Post
    Marle recognizes Mazzia, but is not completely sure where. Then it dawns on her as Mazzia d'Lyrandar beigns to speak. She snaps out a wistful look at the Bosun, Velgram Linntorm.

"Greetings. I recognize you quite well. Marle Windstrider? The Blue Terror of Riverdale?"
    "Do not try and disremember our fateful encounters. All that time we spent in my shop?"
    "Oh, please, do not play coy. You must recall what transpired! I was at a makeshift docking tower in the far west Eldeen Reaches. You were there, I remember, and were more than happy with visiting my dock-shop every now and then for information about the region and the occasional sky ferry around the area."

"You never did tell me why you were out there, why you paid me so well, or why you were always in such a hurry."
    Marle breaks into a broad grin. I do remember now! Forgive me, it seems like it was so long ago. As for what I was doing...well, a girl must have her secrets, you know? But I can say that things wound up working very well in the end.
    She notices the look at the bosun, and files it away for future "girl-talk" gossiping.
    I'm glad to see you've done well for yourself, getting a position on a ship like this one! Otherwise how have you been, my friend?

Inner Circle
    Spoiler
    Show

Werewolf Games
    Spoiler
    Show
    BR by Dr. Bath

Homebrew

18. - Top - End - #198
    Dwarf in the Playground

Nico

Captain d'Lyrandar, let me start at the beginning. I was heading below deck to the House of Chance, when I happened to run into Halas. We had a brief chat, then headed off towards the staterooms, and made a motion to follow.

Nico takes a deep breath, and continues. Along the way I saw Minotaurs loading gear. As far as I know, all gear was supposed to have been loaded on the ship hours ago. Furthermore, there were no visible markings on the workers - for House Lyrandar or any other entity. Halas hustled off to his stateroom and I took off to find you.

Nico pauses for a brief moment, as if to collect his thoughts. Anyway, I'm concerned that the Minotaurs I've just seen aboard the ship may be up to something nefarious, and I wanted to warn you as soon as possible. I can describe where I saw them or lead you back myself if need be.

Having finished his small speech, Nico waits anxiously for the Captains reply.

19. - Top - End - #199
    Dwarf in the Playground

"I am wonderful," Mazzia says as she stares into the distance. "Just... tense. I am unsure if you know or not, but this is Alastiar d'Lyrandar's fifthcomission. This will make or break his career in House Lyrandar. If this comission fails also - well, he probably won't work for Lyrandar doing anything more than mercenary work."
    Spoiler
    Show
    And with all of his levels in Aristocrat or Dragonmarked Heir, he'll just be the 'sixth wheel' for large parties! D=

Mazzia goes on to describe her recent escapades- being given some impressive comissions in the interim, and being personally selected by Alastair for this venture.

Just as she is recalling an experience on a crashing airship near Sterngate
    Spoiler
    Show
    OMG Reference to another GitP campaign!
    , Mazzia is grabbed firmly on the shoulder by Alastair.

After listening to Nico's message, Alastair's eyes widen.
    "Nothing will stand in the way of a successful voyage. Nico, right? Take someone you trust and head down to the cargo bay. I'll give the order for a pair of Medani sentries to escort you. Don't bring everyone - it'll be too conspicuous if you all head downstairs at once. I'll keep things moving here. If anything goes wrong- well, you'll probably start hearing screams."

20. - Top - End - #200
    Troll in the Playground

Spoiler
    Show
    Cool. Which campaign?

Marle

Well, I'll certainly do whatever I can do to help things be successful here, for both the captain and you...
    Marle listens to her friend tell her tales, and is just getting wrapped up in the adventure when the captain interrupts. She gives him a look and a slight frown at the action, then listens as he responds to Nico.
    Well, I could go help...

Inner Circle
    Spoiler
    Show

Werewolf Games
    Spoiler
    Show
    BR by Dr. Bath

Homebrew

21. - Top - End - #201
    Ogre in the Playground

From over at his perch, Ra looks back and notices Marle's rapt attention and growing excitement about something. He turns their way, wishing that he had taken the time in his earlier decades to learn how to read the lips of humanoids when they spoke.

With a sigh, he straightens himself up and allows his gaze to sweep over the crowds, though he continues to look back to Marle to see the progress of their conversation.

my deviantART

my alter ego

Campaigns

22. - Top - End - #202
    Dwarf in the Playground

Nico

Nico gives a brief nod to the captain, then turns and faces Marle.

Yes, I think it would be best if we both went - even if I did want to find someone else I don't think we have the luxury of time.

Nico turns back towards the captain.

Shall we wait for the escort to arrive or should we head out now and have them meet us en route? Either way, let me quickly tell you where I saw the minotaurs head below deck in case things get out of hand and we need reinforcements.

Nico then recalls all relevant information about the hallway from which he fled, taking particular care to note the large metal pipe in the passageway.

Spoiler
    Show
    I'll then head below deck, waiting for the escort first if need be.

23. - Top - End - #203
    Dwarf in the Playground

Spoiler
    Show
    That's a cameo - well, it's basically from another campaign in Eberron that I DM'd. It's only for me. Quigley was from a horror campaign, as is Tanith.

Captain Alastair looks stern - and is clearly nervous.
    "You can head down there now. I will send the sentries towards the lower levels in just a moment. I only need some time to make it inconspicuous."

"Marle, you and Nico are both clearly qualified. I am -

Mazzia appears about to speak, but quickly shuts her mouth.

"I know the area you are speaking of. I believe that those minotaurs went to the lowest cargo bay - the same bay as the soarwood skiff launching."
    "I think you should hurry. The pipe - it leads to the elemental steam room. I don't think it is relevant - now."

Grabbing Mazzia by the shoulder, Alastair briskly walks off, diffusing the staring guests with a joke.
    So, two lizardfolk adepts are walking through the swamp. All of a sudden, one of them falls down and stops moving. The other one yells over his sending stone, "I think my friend's dead! He just fell and stopped moving!' The lizardmen on the other end of the stone says, 'first, make sure he's dead.' A loud cracking sound is heard. The lizardfolks then says, 'now what?'"

24. - Top - End - #204
    Troll in the Playground

Marle

Something is NOT right here...
    Marle tries to catch her friend's eyes before she's frog-marched off by the captain and give her a reassuring look, then turns back to Nico, her fists involuentarily clenching momentarily before she relaxes.
    Let's go. And keep a sharp eye out for trouble. And not just, necessarily, from the minotaurs...

Inner Circle
    Spoiler
    Show

Werewolf Games
    Spoiler
    Show
    BR by Dr. Bath

Homebrew

25. - Top - End - #205
    Ogre in the Playground

Ra turns as they leave. With his long strides, he is beside Marle before she leaves the deck, "What is going on?"

my deviantART

my alter ego

Campaigns

26. - Top - End - #206
    Dwarf in the Playground

Nico

As they head out, Nico says to Marle "Yes, there's no telling what could await us." while giving her a knowing look.

As they continue down the passageway, Nico hears the heavy footsteps of Ra as he hastens to be at their side. After Ra speaks, Nico pauses for a moment.

"I'm sorry, Ra, but we're in a hurry. We can speak about it at a later time. Isn't that right, Marle?"

With this, Nico gives a glance, as if asking her to play along.

Meanwhile, Nico activates his Mind Link racial ability with Ra.

Nico then continues down the hallway with Marle, mentally communicating with Ra along the way.

"Ra, I'll try to explain as much as I can as quickly as I can. Try not to stay too close while I'm communicating this to you - I can't let the members of the ship know what I'm doing."

Nico then shares with Ra an abbreviated version of what has happened so far.

"Neither Marle or I trust what is going on. Try to gather the other members and head down to where I last saw the Minotaurs - something is about to go down. And try to be discrete - I'd like to avoid a panic; that, and I don't entirely trust the crew and would rather leave them in the dark."

Spoiler
    Show
    I presume that I've used this power in the past so both Marle and Ra would have some idea of what I'm doing. For reference, Mind Link lasts 1/2 hour (10 min/level, with my level equal to 1/2 my HD) and functions over any distance (though I need to be within 30 ft. to have established it), so if need be I can continue to talk to him through it if need be, even if he's on the other side of the ship.

27. - Top - End - #207
    Troll in the Playground

Marle

Giving a slight nod of understanding to Nico, Marle hurries to keep up with the other two, her expression neutral but covering a combination of worry and fury.

Once they're clear of the others, she gives Nico a look that indicates she wants to be 'dialed in' to the mental conversation she expects is going on.

Inner Circle
    Spoiler
    Show

Werewolf Games
    Spoiler
    Show
    BR by Dr. Bath

Homebrew

28. - Top - End - #208
    Dwarf in the Playground

Nico

Nico explains to Marle what he's been telling Ra; catching him up on what happened and asking for him to discretely gather as many of our companions as he can find to help us.

Finishing up, Nico continues walking towards their goal. I don't want to wait too long - I completely agree with your feelings about the crew and I don't want them to know we suspect any involvement on their part. With that, Nico picks up the pace a bit, to make up for any lost time he took explaining the situation for Marle.

29. - Top - End - #209
    Dwarf in the Playground

Sorry for not posting earlier. post tomorrow i pwomise

30. - Top - End - #210
    Troll in the Playground

((No prob, Phantom))

Marle

I trust Mazzia, but the captain's really hiding something - two or three times he stopped her from saying something, either directly or by his presence making her afraid to say it. I smell a major-sized rat here; you guys be ready for anything.

Hand on the hilt of her rapier, Marle hurries along with the others, determined to get to the bottom of the goings-on.
    Last edited by The Bushranger; 2008-10-15 at 08:13 AM.

Inner Circle
    Spoiler
    Show

Werewolf Games
    Spoiler
    Show
    BR by Dr. Bath

Homebrew