Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 61 to 90 of 160
  1. - Top - End - #61
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Wiz's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    LA

    Default Re: Poe's Pawns (IC)

    Adyra

    Adyra grabs the nearest thing to her in what she dropped back into the pile, the broken dragonbone staff and raises it. "You can accept Poe's payment, insufficient though it may be, and let us all go... or you can damage your own property trying to resubdue it... and take who knows what damage yourself in the process. Which is really the better deal?"

    Spoiler
    Show
    Diplomacy:(1d20+11)[19]
    Show me a hero, and I'll write you a tragedy.
    - F. Scott Fitzgerald

  2. - Top - End - #62
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    Kaihaku's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    United States of America
    Gender
    Male

    yuk Re: Poe's Pawns (IC)

    Spoiler
    Show
    ((OoC: (1d20)[7]

    Opps, I messed up here. It's not opposed, it has a set DC. The step from Hostile to Unfriendly is DC 20 and then there's a -10 penalty for using it in one round.

    Action: Changing others’ attitudes with Diplomacy generally takes at least 1 full minute (10 consecutive full-round actions). In some situations, this time requirement may greatly increase. A rushed Diplomacy check can be made as a full-round action, but you take a –10 penalty on the check.))


    "Logic favors repairing superficial damage to losing a product for a pittance of its value..." The construct almost seems to smile, "Regardless, you will be easily subdued and I will have the pleasure of rending that undead cretin in twain."
    Last edited by Kaihaku; 2008-08-30 at 07:17 PM.
    Spoiler
    Show

    Umuntu ngumuntu ngabantu.

    Your living is determined not so much by what life brings to you as by the attitude you bring to life; not so much by what happens to you as by the way your mind looks at what happens.
    ~Kahlil Gibran

  3. - Top - End - #63
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Wiz's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    LA

    Default Re: Poe's Pawns (IC)

    Adyra

    Adyra says, "Actually, Logic dictates..." she interupts this with a stream of arcane sounding words, tossing a horded pinch of colored sands into the air, gesturing with the same hand.

    Spoiler
    Show
    ooc: probably should have done bluff...
    Initiative:(1d20)[4]
    Casting: Color Spray
    Show me a hero, and I'll write you a tragedy.
    - F. Scott Fitzgerald

  4. - Top - End - #64
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Eldan's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Switzerland
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Poe's Pawns (IC)

    Dyn

    Dyn seems confused at the exchange first, looking up at the construct. Then, his face seems to gradually get more and more angry. He grabs the lightest weapon he can find, the mace, and swings it at the constructs face with a wordless cry of anger.

    Spoiler
    Show

    Initiative:
    (1d20+3)[14]
    Attack:
    (1d20+3)[23] (Assuming it's a light mace)
    Damage:
    (1d6)[3]
    Extended Brewer's signature

    Sunt lacrimae rerum et astra mortalia tangunt

    Quote Originally Posted by Palanan View Post
    I want more mwa-ha-haaa and much less boo-hoo-hoo.

  5. - Top - End - #65
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Eldan's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Switzerland
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Poe's Pawns (IC)

    Spoiler
    Show

    Crits were possible against Warforged, right? It's been some time since I last played in Eberron.
    (1d20+3)[15]
    (1d6)[5]
    Extended Brewer's signature

    Sunt lacrimae rerum et astra mortalia tangunt

    Quote Originally Posted by Palanan View Post
    I want more mwa-ha-haaa and much less boo-hoo-hoo.

  6. - Top - End - #66
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    Kaihaku's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    United States of America
    Gender
    Male

    tongue Re: Poe's Pawns (IC)

    Spoiler
    Show
    ((OoC: They have Light Fortification initially but yes.

    Twenty-five or less is a normal hit.
    (1d100)[56]

    Also, there's no need to roll initiative, I'll just go by post order.

    All of you, then Rho and Poe, then all of you again.))
    Spoiler
    Show

    Umuntu ngumuntu ngabantu.

    Your living is determined not so much by what life brings to you as by the attitude you bring to life; not so much by what happens to you as by the way your mind looks at what happens.
    ~Kahlil Gibran

  7. - Top - End - #67
    Orc in the Playground
     
    Belobog's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2008

    Default Re: Poe's Pawns (IC)

    Isaac

    Isaac grits his teeth at the thought that barrels into his head, an image of the gnoll standing valiantly in front of the iron giant in order to take a blow for the rotting corpse behind him. The fact that their new captor thought of him as little more than a living shield was not surprising, but he couldn't help but feel insulted. Taking a look at the items around him, he straps the buckler to his arm and waits, adjusting the grip on the screaming mace in anticipation of caving in Rho's skull.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Don Buckler - Move Action.
    Held Action (Standard) - If Rho comes within range, Isaac with attack him.

  8. - Top - End - #68
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    Cespenar's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2007

    Default Re: Poe's Pawns (IC)

    Rhion

    With the sudden calming of his mind, Rhion quickly weighs his options to damage the mighty construct in any way. Putting in the factor that he is unskilled in melee combat, he decides to try a rather unorthodox move.

    He crouches to the ground, gathers two handfuls of the colored marbles that were all over the room, and rolls them towards Rho's feet.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Move action to gather them, and standard to throw, I guess.
    Last edited by Cespenar; 2008-08-31 at 02:12 AM.
    PbP Game Statistics:
    Spoiler
    Show
    (Updated 19.07.13)
    Games Joined: 53
    Games Dead: 50
    Games Successfully Finished: 0
    Partially Finished/TPK'd: 1


  9. - Top - End - #69
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    Kaihaku's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    United States of America
    Gender
    Male

    smile Re: Poe's Pawns (IC)

    Spoiler
    Show
    ((OoC: I'll roll an attack roll for the toss and it's a DC 15 reflex save to not fall over...now how did I how that off the top of my head? >.> It's almost like I've used a tactic along these lines before...

    Ahem...

    It's a DC 15 reflex save to not fall over in a square covered in marbles, since you only tossed two handfuls instead of the entire amount (as the entire amount is scattered all over) I'll lower the DC by 3. As I remember, the DC to toss something into a square is only a 10, so...

    Throw - 20
    Save - 11, 13

    And never mind... It ate my rolls, literally. Well, I'll roll them again on Rho's turn in the next update.))


    Rho staggers to an abrupt halt in mid-stride at the blast of brilliant multi-colored light.

    Dyn then charges up and smashes the mace against Rho's face, crushing rock and denting metal.

    As Rho's foot slowly lowers, Rhion tosses a handful of marbles which off-set the construct and send it crashing to the floor.

    Rho is prone and stunned.

    Poe covers its ears and crouches down into a corner, "No...no don't hurt Poe..." Then, a moment later, the undead pulls a black vial from a pouch, mumbling to itself, "Poe goes." It smashes the vial against the floor and vanishes in a poof of black smoke.

    New Turn
    Last edited by Kaihaku; 2008-09-01 at 07:47 PM.

  10. - Top - End - #70
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Wiz's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    LA

    Default Re: Poe's Pawns (IC)

    Adyra

    Adyra grabs a small object from the pile and mutters a quick cantrip. While Rho lays stunned, she slaps her hand down on his face and dances back.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Cast Prestidigitation, use the spell to make the Monacle of Displacement sticky, slap it over Rho's left ocular, where it will hopefully stun him every round that it remains in place. Talk about your impromptu attacks! ;)
    Show me a hero, and I'll write you a tragedy.
    - F. Scott Fitzgerald

  11. - Top - End - #71
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    Kaihaku's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    United States of America
    Gender
    Male

    Thumbs up Re: Poe's Pawns (IC)

    Spoiler
    Show
    ((Now that's clever. Somehow, they didn't include in the racial stats if Warforged can close their eyes or not. I'm going to rule that they can...but that its not automatic as for a human, they have to will it closed. Which is a probably a bit difficult if you're stunned. Rho will eventually be given a saving throw to resist the effect but for the moment you've effectively disabled your captor. Adyra gains an action point. [Standard variety] ))


    The thick oily smoke begins to dissipates revealing that Poe has indeed fled the scene.

    Rho remains laying on the floor, unmoving, and surrounded by his prisoners.
    Spoiler
    Show

    Umuntu ngumuntu ngabantu.

    Your living is determined not so much by what life brings to you as by the attitude you bring to life; not so much by what happens to you as by the way your mind looks at what happens.
    ~Kahlil Gibran

  12. - Top - End - #72
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    Cespenar's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2007

    Default Re: Poe's Pawns (IC)

    Rhion

    Unsure of what Adyra did because of his lacking knowledge in that item's magic, Rhion takes a look at the unmoving construct and hopes for the best. He gestures at the rest of the group.

    "Come on, liven up. We may yet get free of this place."

    With that, he glances at the pile and points at the 10 ft. silk rope.

    "And quick, someone (with deft hands) tie him up. Only the hands if the rope doesn't cut close."

    Spoiler
    Show
    Did Rhion get told about the items? 'Cause it's getting a little bit hard not to metagame.

    Oh, and nice thinking Wiz, by the way.
    PbP Game Statistics:
    Spoiler
    Show
    (Updated 19.07.13)
    Games Joined: 53
    Games Dead: 50
    Games Successfully Finished: 0
    Partially Finished/TPK'd: 1


  13. - Top - End - #73
    Pixie in the Playground
     
    VoxPVoxD's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    Male

    Exclamation Re: Poe's Pawns (IC)

    Spoiler
    Show
    Sorry I haven't posted in so long, and also that this post is so long. I promise all my spells won't take up this much headroom.


    Kinedu

    While the madness had unfolded, Kinedu had done his best to stand back, away from the others and the mess, clutching the glass sword as if it were a newborn babe.

    When everything settles, Kinedu looks warily at each of his cellmates. Slowly, not taking his eyes off them, he sets the glass sword in his hand on the cold stone floor. "It's very very important," he says, That nobody handle this sword roughly. It's fragile. It is even more important," and here he looks askance at the gnoll, "That nobody, under any circumstances, tries to use this sword." He steps over to the stunned and decorated Rho. In a nervous gesture, he tugs at the skin on the back of his left hand.

    He frowns, the thin gray skin of his face pulling taut. A few muttered syllables escape his lips, though it sounds more like he is choking. The pulling becomes more insistent; he spreads his hand out, loosening its flesh. The light begins to reflect oddly on Kinedu's face, as if it were being polished by some unseen force. The muttering turns into groans of pain. With a final exclamation, he pulls with all his strength. There is an audible pop as the hand dislocates, and the flesh shears away, revealing blackened bone beneath.

    Kinedu groans, mouth lolling open, revealing that his large, square white teeth conceal rows of tiny yellow barbs. He holds the flesh that once belonged to his left hand in his right, rolling it against his thigh. It starts to form a ball, like clay or putty. Suddenly he slaps the flesh-clay against his forehead.

    It bursts like a stuck balloon, but seemingly out of nowhere torrents of liquid gray sludge slide down around Kinedu's body... but not around Kinedu's body. It falls around an invisible cast, one that is broader of shoulder, slightly taller than Kinedu. The sludge begins to solidify into interlocking plates of chitinous metal, like a suit of fine plate mail. A face appears, stern, flat, and inexpressive. There is a ripple, and all around the metal-flesh hardens, shines, catching the light and reflecting it. Jagged Draconic script oozes out of shoulder joints, burying itself into the plate's epaulets. Kinedu brings his hand down from his forehead, but not before dragging it along his forehead in a swirl, leaving a mark that hardens like a brand: ϱ

    Rho, intact, unblemished, stands where Kinedu had a moment previous.

    "That... was harder than I remember," Kinedu says, in a passable imitation of Rho's voice. "It's not solid, but hopefully it holds up." He pauses a moment to gather his thoughts before walking towards the cell door and stepping confidently into the corridor.
    the busy the millions
    (as you're as can i'm)
    they flock and they flee
    through a thunder of seem
    though the stars in their silence
    say Be

  14. - Top - End - #74
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Wiz's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    LA

    Default Re: Poe's Pawns (IC)

    Adyra

    Adyra nods to the original Rho, "That was the monacle of displacement I told you about earlier... and the side effect I warned you about." She looks up at the new Rho, "Nice trick." She looks at Rhion, "Yes, we need to disable him more permanantly, there's no knowing how long this will last."
    Show me a hero, and I'll write you a tragedy.
    - F. Scott Fitzgerald

  15. - Top - End - #75
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    Cespenar's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2007

    Default Re: Poe's Pawns (IC)

    Rhion

    "Ooh. Right. Nice trick." Rhion gazes at the immobilized Rho for some time, and he suddenly flashes a wide smile.

    "Actually, what would be better than tying him up? Our manacles!"


    He searches the construct for any keys, and then tries to pull him near to the manacles to bind him.
    Last edited by Cespenar; 2008-09-03 at 03:52 PM.
    PbP Game Statistics:
    Spoiler
    Show
    (Updated 19.07.13)
    Games Joined: 53
    Games Dead: 50
    Games Successfully Finished: 0
    Partially Finished/TPK'd: 1


  16. - Top - End - #76
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Eldan's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Switzerland
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Poe's Pawns (IC)

    Dyn

    "Let's just take everything and run!", Dyn suggests, the first complete sentence out of his mouth for days. His voice is hoarse from disuse and after these first few words, he starts coughing loudly.
    "Is there a bag or something?", he then asks, digging through the pile.

  17. - Top - End - #77
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    Kaihaku's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    United States of America
    Gender
    Male

    confused Re: Poe's Pawns (IC)

    Spoiler
    Show
    ((OoC: I've only had room by room exploration go well once in a PbP game and there were only two players in that game. So, I'm going to summarize...

    Rhion's Search Check: (1d20)[16]))


    Rhion searches over Rho finding a variety of strange attachments on the warforged but no keys. Satisfied, he manages to awkwardly drag Rho over to a pair of discarded manacles.

    Kinedu-Rho steps through the doorway and into the corridor beyond. A preliminary exploration reveals that there are six cells in this area, all of them unoccupied. There is a passage leading towards the stern (back) of the vessel that is unfamiliar to you and there is a passage leading towards the bow (front) of the vessel which you are familiar with as it is along the path you were lead down to be shown to perspective buyers.
    Last edited by Kaihaku; 2008-09-03 at 07:11 PM.
    Spoiler
    Show

    Umuntu ngumuntu ngabantu.

    Your living is determined not so much by what life brings to you as by the attitude you bring to life; not so much by what happens to you as by the way your mind looks at what happens.
    ~Kahlil Gibran

  18. - Top - End - #78
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Wiz's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    LA

    Default Re: Poe's Pawns (IC)

    Adyra

    Adyra shakes her head, "For THIS mess, we need get a bag of holding or..." She pauses, then smiles, and grabs the plain-looking haversack. "Could it be?" She opens it, looking inside.
    Show me a hero, and I'll write you a tragedy.
    - F. Scott Fitzgerald

  19. - Top - End - #79
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    Cespenar's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2007

    Default Re: Poe's Pawns (IC)

    Rhion

    Being told about the properties of the wondrous bag, Rhion joins in and helps stuffing the items in.
    Last edited by Cespenar; 2008-09-04 at 04:20 AM.
    PbP Game Statistics:
    Spoiler
    Show
    (Updated 19.07.13)
    Games Joined: 53
    Games Dead: 50
    Games Successfully Finished: 0
    Partially Finished/TPK'd: 1


  20. - Top - End - #80
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    Kaihaku's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    United States of America
    Gender
    Male

    wink Re: Poe's Pawns (IC)

    Spoiler
    Show
    ((OoC: Sorry, I'm not quite sure why I was waiting instead of responding. My fault.

    I'm going to assume that by looking inside you mean..))


    Adyra inverts the bag, unleashing a torrent of strange seemingly random items; bits of fur, weird statues, tuning forks, etc, etc, and a large pile of dirty clothing. After a moment of study, the illusionist recognizes many of the seemingly random items as spell components but the pile of dirty clothing appears to be simply that.
    Spoiler
    Show

    Umuntu ngumuntu ngabantu.

    Your living is determined not so much by what life brings to you as by the attitude you bring to life; not so much by what happens to you as by the way your mind looks at what happens.
    ~Kahlil Gibran

  21. - Top - End - #81
    Pixie in the Playground
     
    VoxPVoxD's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Poe's Pawns (IC)

    Kinedu

    Kinedu weighs his options. Looking down both sides of the corridor, he lingers, unable to decide which way to go. Finally, impulse wriggles through the cracks in his armor, and he decides -- for no particular reason -- to head towards the front of the ship.
    Last edited by VoxPVoxD; 2008-09-04 at 11:02 PM.
    the busy the millions
    (as you're as can i'm)
    they flock and they flee
    through a thunder of seem
    though the stars in their silence
    say Be

  22. - Top - End - #82
    Orc in the Playground
     
    Belobog's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2008

    Default Re: Poe's Pawns (IC)

    Isaac

    Isaac's stance eases when his fellow prisoners take down their warden without violence, examining the fallen construct while Rhion drags it over to a open pile of manacles, and begins to bind it. This was the gargoyle to whom they were entrusted, this now motionless wreck, this barely animate pile of gravel? He couldn't believe it would be so easy to subdue him. No. They had to make sure that he would not be able to capture them again, would not have the tools to keep them in his possession.

    While the others scrambled with the possessions scattered all over the floor, Isaac stood up, striding over to Rho with a stern stare. He crouches next to his captor, watching him sit for a moment, before gazes down at the sword welded to the thing's hand. Gripping the mace with both hands, he takes a deep breath, before rising the weapon over his head and bringing down on the other.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Sunder Rho's sword hand. I'd roll myself, but I'm pretty terrible at it, it seems.

  23. - Top - End - #83
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Wiz's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    LA

    Default Re: Poe's Pawns (IC)

    Adyra

    Adyra will, with Rhion's help, stuff everything back in the bag, and add all of the other pile as well. She will pause to test if it is a handy haversack by trying to pull out a specific item that she knows isn't on top. Whether it works or not, everything that can go in the bag, except for the club which she is carrying for now, will go into the bag. The only exception is if it is sharp or otherwise capable of puncturing the bag from the inside. "We can sort through this stuff later, and figure out who can make best use of what..."
    Last edited by Wiz; 2008-09-05 at 12:50 AM.
    Show me a hero, and I'll write you a tragedy.
    - F. Scott Fitzgerald

  24. - Top - End - #84
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    Kaihaku's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    United States of America
    Gender
    Male

    Exclamation Re: Poe's Pawns (IC)

    Spoiler
    Show
    ((OoC: Please note that, additionally, you have the wand Poe used against Rho.

    (1d20)[14]))


    It takes a few good strikes, but Issac manages to first mangle and then break Rho's sword-arm.

    Adyra finds that her hands do not immediately find the hoped for item. It takes little effort to swiftly stuff the bag full of the scattered pile.

    Kinedu-Rho

    Kinedu-Rho progresses forward down a corridor familiar to him until he comes, as he knew he would, to a large chamber (60 by 40 by 20). The right and left walls are dominated by massive doors sealed mechanical, one of these had always been opened to the outside before. The floor also holds a large hatch sealed mechanically. Chains and pulleys cover the ceiling. Levers and strange controls are set in the floor. There is a spiraling staircase leading up and a single corridor leading on forward in the vessel. A few large crates and cages sit in the corners of the chamber.

    Of note, there is a great hunched figure standing silently along the right side of the chamber. It is easily recognized as a terrifying juggernaut, a construct build for slaughter and naught else. It makes no movement at the appearance of "Rho".
    Last edited by Kaihaku; 2008-09-05 at 03:43 AM.
    Spoiler
    Show

    Umuntu ngumuntu ngabantu.

    Your living is determined not so much by what life brings to you as by the attitude you bring to life; not so much by what happens to you as by the way your mind looks at what happens.
    ~Kahlil Gibran

  25. - Top - End - #85
    Pixie in the Playground
     
    VoxPVoxD's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Poe's Pawns (IC)

    Kinedu (Rho)

    Kinedu-Rho's eyes sweep across the familiar chamber in swift, appraising glances. He'd never given the levers much thought -- there are three positioned near each of the three doors. All Kinedu had usually been able to see was his prospective 'buyer' and a red haze of pain.

    Acting swiftly, so as not to draw suspicion from the titanic warforged, Kinedu steps forward and pulls the first lever he can reach attached to the door across from it.
    the busy the millions
    (as you're as can i'm)
    they flock and they flee
    through a thunder of seem
    though the stars in their silence
    say Be

  26. - Top - End - #86
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    Kaihaku's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    United States of America
    Gender
    Male

    biggrin Re: Poe's Pawns (IC)

    Spoiler
    Show
    (1d3)[1] (1d2)[1]
    (1d20)[9] (1d20)[1]


    Kinedu-Rho
    Kindeu-Rho closes his hand around the first lever and, squeezing the trigger, pulls it back. There is a grating hiss then several gears on the door spin and twin bars slide away with a click.
    Last edited by Kaihaku; 2008-09-05 at 09:42 PM.

  27. - Top - End - #87
    Pixie in the Playground
     
    VoxPVoxD's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Poe's Pawns (IC)

    Kinedu (Rho)

    Kinedu stares at the door a moment, thinking. Then he pulls the second lever.
    the busy the millions
    (as you're as can i'm)
    they flock and they flee
    through a thunder of seem
    though the stars in their silence
    say Be

  28. - Top - End - #88
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    Kaihaku's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    United States of America
    Gender
    Male

    confused Re: Poe's Pawns (IC)

    Kinedu-Rho

    As Kindeu-Rho pulls the second lever, the great metal door swings apart and the slides out, fully opening.

    He is struck by a blast of dry air and sees before him open space. Far below, swirling sand stretches for as far as his eyes can see. Just above him is a hemisphere of dark brown stone from which a network of catwalks are suspended. The catwalk ends about five feet from the now open doorway.
    Spoiler
    Show

    Umuntu ngumuntu ngabantu.

    Your living is determined not so much by what life brings to you as by the attitude you bring to life; not so much by what happens to you as by the way your mind looks at what happens.
    ~Kahlil Gibran

  29. - Top - End - #89
    Pixie in the Playground
     
    VoxPVoxD's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Poe's Pawns (IC)

    Kinedu (Rho)

    Freedom.

    Kinedu's pulse quickens at the sight of open air and broad sandy vistas. The catwalk hangs, looking solid, stable, tempting.

    Without a second thought Kinedu braces and leaps towards the exposed catwalk.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Jump: (d20+3)[19]
    the busy the millions
    (as you're as can i'm)
    they flock and they flee
    through a thunder of seem
    though the stars in their silence
    say Be

  30. - Top - End - #90
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Wiz's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    LA

    Default Re: Poe's Pawns (IC)

    Adyra

    Throwing the haversack over one shoulder and hefting the club in the other, Adyra looks around. "Perhaps we should find the way out... where did our faux-Rho go?"
    Show me a hero, and I'll write you a tragedy.
    - F. Scott Fitzgerald

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •