New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 32 of 50 FirstFirst ... 7222324252627282930313233343536373839404142 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #931
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: Shipping itP II: Scourge of the Seven Seas

Quote Originally Posted by RabbitHoleLost View Post
    :: cracks knuckles::
    :: pulls out list::
    Phoe/Rabbit
    Raistlin/Magtok
    Raistlin/Haruki
    Haruki/Rabbit
    Almighty Salmon/ Haruki (Weeeee, playground incest!)
    Haruki/Magtok
    Kaelaroth/Almight Salmon
    Kaelaroth/Randman
    Randman/Jibar

...I have more >>
    Ah, excellent, thank you.
    *reads list, thinks*

Avatar and sig-banner by Mr_Saturn.

2. - Top - End - #932
    Dwarf in the Playground

Well, pairings i can't really think of right now, but i guess i'll let my storyline ideas fall out of my brain.

Spaceship, Pirate Ship, Shopping Mall, Underground, Anime Convention, Convention Convention, a ship that uses letters (like postcards or something), or maybe some kind of school theme, in a battlefield, battling writers block, or maybe meeting each other in an arcade........

That's all i can think of at the moment. Hope it helps.

EDIT: Oh, i know! In an arcade playing DDR!
    Last edited by Atomsized; 2008-10-09 at 05:31 PM.

3. - Top - End - #933
    Troll in the Playground

Pssst, Vespe!
    I really, really want to see Magtok/Haruki >>

"This is why it hurts the way it hurts.
    You have too many words in your head.
    There are too many ways to describe the way you feel.
    You will never have the luxury of a dull ache.
    You must suffer through the intricacy of feeling too much"

— Iain S. Thomas

4. - Top - End - #934

Pssst, Vespe!
    I really, really want to see Magtok/Haruki >>
    If you insist.

Avatar and sig-banner by Mr_Saturn.

5. - Top - End - #935
    Firbolg in the Playground

Phoe/Rabbit
    Raistlin/Magtok
    Raistlin/Haruki
    Haruki/Rabbit
    Haruki/Magtok
    Kaelaroth/Almight Salmon
    Kaelaroth/Randman
    Randman/Jibar

...I have more >>
    I didn't appear anywhere is that list?

I'm hurt...

6. - Top - End - #936
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Cristo Meyers View Post
    I didn't appear anywhere is that list?

I'm hurt...
    I can only ever abide ships in which Mi'ir or you are paired with Mordokai
    Otherwise, its awkward.
    And breaks my fangirling of you and the Lady.

— Iain S. Thomas

7. - Top - End - #937

Quote Originally Posted by ghost_warlock View Post
    I got something done a bit earlier than expected. Hopefully, gentle readers, you can forgive a bit of exposition (especially towards the end).

Cast of Characters Thus Far:
    Moon_Called
    Terraoblivion
    TwoBitWriter
    Gem Flower
    Alien

Ships Thus Far
    Moon_Called/Terraoblivion
    TwoBitWriter/Gem Flower

I'll add more ships in the future as the story progresses and more characters are introduced.

Seventeen Shards: Part One

Spoiler
    Show
    Moon Called stood in the cool air, staring up at the night sky.

“Can’t sleep?” Terraoblivion, wrapped up in a blanket, asked as she approached.

Moon smiled at Terra, turned back to the sky, and shook her head. “If we’re going to do this, it has to be right. I’ve been over the ritual again and again. I think I’ve got it, but this isn’t the sort of thing to enter into blindly. I’m hoping the stars will share some secrets, give me a hint of what’s to come.”

“What are they telling you?”

Moon shivered. “Mostly, they’re telling me I should’ve worn warmer clothes when I came out here!”

Laughing, Terra stepped behind Moon and wrapped her arms around the slightly shorter woman. Brushing a length of hair aside, Terra kissed Moon’s neck softly. “Silly. Winter comes early up here in the mountains. You should come back inside, come to bed before sickness finds you.”

“Bah! Isn’t that why I keep Gem Flower and you around, to keep illness at bay?” Moon teased.

“Oh! Is that all I’m good for, mixing potions?” Terra kissed her again.

“Mm. Well, I suppose there are other benefits.” Moon turned to face her lover and returned the kiss.

“Why don’t you come to bed? Gem and Alien are confident everything will be fine. This is their brother we’re talking about, after all.”

“Yes, their brother who renounced his oaths as a paladin to become host to a demonshard! I wish I had their confidence he can be trusted. If the wards fail… I don’t want to be responsible for loosing evil like that into the world. Raven knows, we’ve got enough troubles.”

Terra hugged her tightly. They couldn’t allow the bakeneko to escape again. “The wards will hold, we all believe in you. You’ve never let us down before, and you won’t start tomorrow.”

“What about the bakeneko?”

“That wasn’t your fault. How could you have known? You did as well as any of us could. Nobody thinks it’s your fault; don’t blame yourself. Tomorrow the demon will tell us how to stop the bakeneko and we’ll put things right.”

“With luck.”

“No. Things will go as planned and we’ll succeed because of you, wait and see. Now, come inside and let’s get warmed up in bed. We need to get some rest and there’s nothing more you can do tonight.”

Moon nodded and allowed herself to be lead back towards the cabin they’d been renting from the villagers. Otherwise rather stout, the roof had a steep slope to prevent ice and snow from building up during the winter and causing the ceiling to cave in. Despite the preventative measures, it was obvious the roof had been patched in several places. All five of them hoped they could finish the job here and leave the area before snow fell.

As the women entered the cabin, TwoBitWriter and Alien looked up from the crude map of the town they’d stretched out on the squat table in the cabin’s main room. A modest oil lamp on the table and a fireplace, nearby, lit the room.

“Finally heading to bed, ladies?” TwoBit asked. “It’s about time, it’s getting late and you’ll need your strength tomorrow.”

“Yes, daddy.” Moon said; then stuck out her tongue.

Terra stifled a giggle as the women crossed the room. Ushering Moon into the room they shared, Terra shrugged at TwoBit, then entered the room and shut the door behind her.

“That’s a strange pair,” TwoBit said quietly, his eyes lingering on the door for a second before returning to the map.

“That’s witches and mystics for you. They’re a bit peculiar, what with their heads half in the spirit world most of the time. Kinda like your head and the gutter!” Alien smiled.

TwoBit looked at his friend. “Hey! Gem and I are happy together, I don’t know what you’re talking about.”

“Oh, come on, now. I know you look at other ladies, boss. No need to hide it from me. Well, so long as you’re only looking at them, that is!” Alien fiddled with a dagger on his belt. “After all, can’t be letting you hurt my sister.”

TwoBit smiled. “You’re all talk and you know it, kid. And I thought I told you to stop calling me ‘boss.’”

“Well, I’d call you ‘brother,’ but it just seems creepy, what with you sleeping with my sister and all.”

“You turd.”

“Turd-burglar.”

“No, burglary’s your job, remember.”

“Aye, and yours is hitting stuff with sharp sticks.”

“Again, with that phony accent! You grew up in the same town as Gem and I, why do you talk like that?”

Alien made a show of looking hurt. “I just like it, is all. One day, I’m going to meet me a dashing gentleman, who’ll be quite taken with my careful accent. Foreign-sounding blokes are sexy; everyone knows that. He’ll pull me up onto his horse and then we’ll ride off into the sunset together.”

“Ugh. You and your fantasies.”

“What’s wrong with a little romance? Heck, maybe you should pay more attention when I’m telling my stores. Might do wonders for you and Gem.”

“Isn’t there some sort of law against giving your sister’s boyfriend suggestions like that?”

“Maybe. I’m probably not the guy to ask if you’re curious about laws; they don’t really interest me much.”

“Uh-huh.” TwoBit sighed. “In any case, perhaps we should heed my own advice and get some rest. I’ve still got next-to-no idea what to expect tomorrow. I trust Moon, but are we sure your brother will play nice?”

“Half-brother, we share a mother. And search me, I haven’t seen not spoke with him for more’n ten years. He’s much older than me; I was three when he was called to service.”

“Well, Gem trusts things will go fine.”

Alien shrugged. “She knows him better. But there’s really no telling how he’s changed since he got himself a demonshard.”

“Hm. I suppose we’ll find out tomorrow. Get some sleep, kid.”

“You too, boss.”

After TwoBit wandered off into the bedroom he shared with Gem, who was already sound asleep, Alien turned his attention back to the town map.

On the map Moon had marked the spot, just a little ways off from town, where she thought was the best place to perform the ritual that would summon Alien and Gem’s now-demonic half-brother. The ritual, as Alien understood it, would transport him into a magic circle Moon would draw beforehand and then compel him to answer three questions. He would be unable to return to the Underworld or otherwise leave the circle until the questions were answered and Moon dismissed him. Meanwhile, the circle and other wards would prevent his demonic powers from influencing or hurting anyone outside the circle.

The whole point of this was to question him about the whereabouts, and methods to defeat, a creature that had been preying on the people of the village. Known as a bakeneko, the creature behind the attacks was an evil, shape-changing spirit-beast. When Alien and his friends had first taken the job, they’d assumed that the culprit was merely a hungry, and unusually cunning, mountain lion. The cats were common a bit further up the mountain and it wasn’t too rare for them to come down looking for a snack.

Now, weeks later, the truth had been revealed when Moon had accidentally caught it feeding. She’d done what she could to save the villager, but her magic had done little more than annoy the creature. Frankly, the situation scared the piss out of all of them. But things were personal now, and they were committed to finishing the job at almost any cost. Which meant they had to learn more and summoning a demon was the only method available to them this far from the cities and libraries.

Of course, to even have a chance of summoning a demon, they had to now one by name. The names of some demons were well known, even to peasants. These demons were ancient, and the demonshards were known to influence their hosts more and more as time passed until there was nothing left of the human personality of the poor soul who served as a host to the shard. But someone who’d only recently seized a shard might retain a shred of humanity. This was what they were all betting on by attempting to summon Gem and Alien’s absent brother.

So, they had three questions. Hopefully, it would be enough to find out how to kill the bakeneko. It certainly wasn’t enough to also find out why a holy warrior would forfeit his life, oaths, and soul in order to serve as a vessel for a literal embodiment of evil. There had to be reasons, good reasons, but they were a haunting mystery that would possibly never be solved.

“I suppose this is all a wolpertinger,” Alien said aloud to the empty room. “Focus on the task at hand, kill the beast, and worry about all these distractions when the job’s done.”

With a sigh, he blew out the oil lamp. Relying on the fireplace’s light, he walked over to where his bedroll was strewn on the floor, curled up in the blankets, and tried to get to sleep.

Supplemental Information
    Spoiler
    Show

Demon: A bearer of/host to one of the seventeen demonshards. Those possessing a demonshard are extraordinarily powerful but trapped in the Underworld unless summoned by mortals. Though the demonshards are considered to be indestructible, and their bearers immortal, the shards can be passed from one bearer to another under the the right conditions, which occasionally results in a coup among the demonic powers. Demons are said to constantly monitor and influence mortals, looking for a way to return to the world. Each demonshard is associated with a particular evil, such as Madness or Lust, but the exact powers granted, and the true nature of each shard, varies and overlaps somewhat.
    Raven: The principle deity of the land. Raven is held responsible for creating humans, or at least gifting them with intelligence. However, Raven is also a trickster deity and is known to occasionaly pluck gifts from the hands of those deemed undeserving. Raven seldom meddles directly in human affairs, relying paladins and priests to provide guidance and do other good works. Raven is also believed to watch over and protect the spirits of the dead.
    Wolpertinger: a strictly mythological creature, akin to a jackalope. A wolpertinger is often referenced in colloquialisms, similar to 'red herring' or 'wild goose chase.' Generally, anything perceived to be a waste of time can be considered a wolpertinger or wolpertinger hunt.
    I've been shipped!
    That's awesome, Ghost. I can't wait to see the next instalment. Send me a PM when it's up, I'm still reading the old ones.
    "You tied your wings on tightly but they always come undone"
    ~ ClumsyMonkey, Montreal
    Beautiful red panda avatar by Eldar Tsufo!

8. - Top - End - #938

I'm sorry, would you excuse me for one second?

*Runs off and throws up in corner of the thread*

Awards
    Spoiler
    Show

9. - Top - End - #939
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Almighty Salmon View Post

I hope you're going to clean that up

Also, go back a few pages and you'll find a ship with you and Threeshades
    Last edited by Lyinginbedmon; 2008-10-09 at 05:55 PM.

10. - Top - End - #940
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Almighty Salmon View Post

Teehee! This probably won't make you feel any better, but that was my favourite paring on that list.

Seriously.

Spoiler
    Show
    <NamelessOne> Calamity, you terrify me, and that's saying something.

11. - Top - End - #941

I can only ever abide ships in which Mi'ir or you are paired with Mordokai
    Speaking of, finished another episode: Aftermath
    Last edited by Cristo Meyers; 2008-10-09 at 09:49 PM.

12. - Top - End - #942
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Cristo Meyers View Post
    Speaking of, finished another episode: Aftermath
    Eeeee~
    Happy Rabbit is Happy.
    Mi'ir/'Kai love is my OTP. Srsly.

— Iain S. Thomas

13. - Top - End - #943
    Ettin in the Playground

Phoe/Rabbit
    Raistlin/Magtok
    Raistlin/Haruki
    Haruki/Rabbit
    Haruki/Magtok
    Kaelaroth/Almight Salmon
    Kaelaroth/Randman
    Randman/Jibar

...I have more >>
    Can't help but notice the absence of my name in there. Where's the beautiful girl you spoke of?

Seriously though, no pressure.

Cristo, good work as usual.
    Adrie, half elven bard. Drawing by Vulion, avatar by CheesePirate. Colored version by Callos_DeTerran. Thanks a lot, you guys.
    This place is not a place of honor…no highly esteemed deed is commemorated here… nothing valued is here.
    "There will come a day so dark you will pray for death. On that day your prayers will be answered."
    Book of shadows, book of night, wake the beast and banish light.

14. - Top - End - #944
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Mordokai View Post
    Can't help but notice the absence of my name in there. Where's the beautiful girl you spoke of?

Seriously though, no pressure.

Cristo, good work as usual.
    Those are ships I suggested for Vespe, not ones I plan on doing.
    And that ship will come...eventually >>

— Iain S. Thomas

15. - Top - End - #945
    Ettin in the Playground

Sorry, I just felt like asking

Would you believe it if I blamed the morning tiredness for not understanding?
    Adrie, half elven bard. Drawing by Vulion, avatar by CheesePirate. Colored version by Callos_DeTerran. Thanks a lot, you guys.
    This place is not a place of honor…no highly esteemed deed is commemorated here… nothing valued is here.
    "There will come a day so dark you will pray for death. On that day your prayers will be answered."

16. - Top - End - #946
    Troll in the Playground

Holding Out For A Hero Pt. 1
    HaleyInTraining/Mordokai (with a slight implied Ganurath/RHL...yes, I lied. There is a romantic implication =P )
    Spoiler
    Show

HiT was well trained in the arts of being a damsel, and, having done it for a few years, was frankly sick of it and looking for another job on the particular evening that she bumped into a muttering young woman with long dark umber hair and a ridiculous purple hat.
    "Oh, excuse me. I hadn't been paying attention." The woman shook her head, grinning widely.
    "Oh, its no problem. I wasn't looking either. I'm Rabbit, by the way. Could I ask you a favor, by any chance?"
    HiT regarded Rabbit with a wary eye, but eventually nodded and pushed her fine hair behind her back. Typically, women-villainesses went for the direct approach with Damsels.
    Rabbit held a square of purple cloth up to HiT.
    "Does this smell like chloroform to you?"
    Or...maybe not.
    "...Do I look that stupid to you?" HiT placed her hands on her hips, glaring at the brunette, who, for all the world stared back quite perplexed.
    "Aw, crap. Ganu, just hit her over the head or something."
    HiT didn't feel a bit of pain, really. Just heard the dull thump, her vision graying and fuzzing at the edges.
    "You know, we could have just grabbed her from the start..."
    And then there was nothingness.

"Now what?"
    "Now you wait for her to wake up."
    Agh, those voices. HiT had been fervently wishing it had all been some sick, sick idea of a dream god's joke.
    "Awww, but that could be hours and I don't think you can legally wed someone if they're asleep."
    "I think the issue of marrying someone unconscious is the least of your worries when it comes to legality."There was a long silence in which HiT recalled this was the exact reason she was hell bent on retiring. Bickering villains, headaches, bruises... and the hero that would be coming in was no doubt a bit of a player, and would rescue her with the intention of recieving a kiss as payment.
    No sir, HiT was sick of playing the game, but she knew the game was the only way out of this.
    "Ganu,how hard did you hit her? I mean, geez. Why don't you go and kill her while you're at it."
    "Yessss Masssttterr. And while I'm at it, do you want me to pull the switch?" The half-orc hissed back in a scathingly sarcastic manner, and HiT sat up, if only to silent their back and forth banter.
    "Oooo, she's awake! Goody!" The captive rolled her eyes, wincing as she found such a movement vibrated along her skull. Indeed, the half-orc lived up to atleast that part of the stereotype, if not the others.
    "A hero will come and save me, you know. You'll never get away with this." She spoke her words with practiced meter and less than enthusiatic delivery. Rabbit didn't seem to notive this at all, and cackled.
    "Oho, I know some foolish man who considers himself a hero-"
    "Meaning Mordokai the Paladin, since we have a contract with him." Ganurath leaned agains the wall, almost as uninterested as HiT, who was depending on the villainess to continue speaking, delaying for HiT's time until the supposed Paladin would bust in through the heavy oak doors and get her out of this same sticky situation.
    And then HiT would get herself some damned self defense lessons.
    And maybe a dog. A big dog.
    "Yes, yes. Mordokai, the foolish servant of the light, will come. But by that time, it'll be much too late. You already be my wife, my Queen of the Undead. And I shall finally be king and then no man will dare to look down upon me as merely a woman I shall be of equal-"
    "You're monologuing again, Mistress."
    Rabbit blinked her hazel eyes, lifting a hand to rub the place on her nose where her glasses sat.
    "Fine. Tie her up and lets get to the chapel. Which I'll burn when we're done, of course."

Mordokai had come running as soon as word got out that Rabbit had kidnapped another innocent girl. Of course, when he ran past the tree to find the Dryad was still in it, brushing her elegant hair with a conveniently shaped stick, he was confused.
    Rabbit had kidnapped someone aside from the dryad?
    What an oddity.
    So he had run quickly across the street, where the thunder clouds boomed and roiled across the sky in a very obviously spooky manner. Being as his legs were sore and his breath short, blond hair all askew across his face, he was not pleased to see the sign affixed to the door with a piece of tape.
    Went to get married. Be back soon.
    <3 Hugs and kisses and rotting undead,
    Rabbit and her soon-to-be-Bride, HiT
    PS- 'Kai, sweetheart, I hope you brought a present, because you're too late. MWAAHAHAHAHAHAH
    At which point the purple ink had run dry.
    Mordokai rolled his eyes and headed back down the hill at a run...which was slightly slower paced. He had a wedding to stop, and a damsel to kiss.
    But perhaps he would be too slow, and get to talk in on the kiss between the two women...
    Mordokai slowed ever so slight more.

There's more, if anyone is interested. However, I'm not so sure its worth continuing =/

— Iain S. Thomas

17. - Top - End - #947
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by PhoeKun View Post
    You should be writing that anyway. Stop teasing me...
    But I like teasing you.

And I don´t have to much time.
    Spoiler
    Show
    DD: .... DEM HIPS.
    Quote Originally Posted by faerwain View Post
    Why do I have the feeling that you actually really grind Smurfs to make your ice cream?
    Quote Originally Posted by banjo1985 View Post
    My wedding underwear has a picture of Dallas Dakota's face on them.
    Ceikatar!

18. - Top - End - #948
    Ettin in the Playground

Please continue writing this Rabbit I love it ever so much!

And don't give me the Creeepy Mordokai is creepy thing. I think everybody already knows that

19. - Top - End - #949
    Troll in the Playground

Please continue writing this Rabbit I love it ever so much!

And don't give me the Creeepy Mordokai is creepy thing. I think everybody already knows that
    But...but that's the best part of my day! D=

— Iain S. Thomas

20. - Top - End - #950
    Ettin in the Playground

*sigh* The things I do for my fangirls...

Fine, go ahead

21. - Top - End - #951
    Ettin in the Playground

Huzzah! I'm a snarky minion! Excellent so far, RHL, can't wait for the next one. Well, I suppose I can, but I really don't want to.

22. - Top - End - #952
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Ganurath View Post
    Huzzah! I'm a snarky minion! Excellent so far, RHL, can't wait for the next one. Well, I suppose I can, but I really don't want to.
    Best snarky "minion" ever <3

Creepy Mordokai is Creepy
    ... Oh, come on, 'Kai. I'm your favorite fangirl, and you know it

— Iain S. Thomas

23. - Top - End - #953
    Ettin in the Playground

You're my only fangirl, you know?

24. - Top - End - #954
    Ogre in the Playground

"Yessss Masssttterr. And while I'm at it, do you want me to pull the switch?"
    My obscure reference alarm is going off. Did you mean to do that?
    This avatar by Phase.

25. - Top - End - #955

Eeeee~
    Happy Rabbit is Happy.
    Mi'ir/'Kai love is my OTP. Srsly.
    Except, you know, they really don't seem to be getting along quite as well as the actual duo do...

26. - Top - End - #956
    Ettin in the Playground

You say like that's a bad thing

27. - Top - End - #957

You say like that's a bad thing
    Things can change...

It's strange, kinda, the way things are turning out: Celestine is actully being protective instead of a complete wise-ass, Mi'ir is...well...himself, and Mordokai is actually somewhat competant...

...it's madness, I tell you!

And I've still got at least two more characters to intro...

28. - Top - End - #958
    Ettin in the Playground

My head hurts and strange enough, you're not to be blamed for this Well, not exclusively In any case, this should be fun

29. - Top - End - #959
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by randman22222 View Post
    My obscure reference alarm is going off. Did you mean to do that?
    Same here.
    But nobody here most likely hasn´t even read it.....

To obscure...
    Spoiler
    Show
    DD: .... DEM HIPS.
    Quote Originally Posted by faerwain View Post
    Why do I have the feeling that you actually really grind Smurfs to make your ice cream?
    Quote Originally Posted by banjo1985 View Post
    My wedding underwear has a picture of Dallas Dakota's face on them.
    Ceikatar!

30. - Top - End - #960

Holding Out For A Hero Pt. 1
    HaleyInTraining/Mordokai (with a slight implied Ganurath/RHL...yes, I lied. There is a romantic implication =P )
    Spoiler
    Show

HiT was well trained in the arts of being a damsel, and, having done it for a few years, was frankly sick of it and looking for another job on the particular evening that she bumped into a muttering young woman with long dark umber hair and a ridiculous purple hat.
    "Oh, excuse me. I hadn't been paying attention." The woman shook her head, grinning widely.
    "Oh, its no problem. I wasn't looking either. I'm Rabbit, by the way. Could I ask you a favor, by any chance?"
    HiT regarded Rabbit with a wary eye, but eventually nodded and pushed her fine hair behind her back. Typically, women-villainesses went for the direct approach with Damsels.
    Rabbit held a square of purple cloth up to HiT.
    "Does this smell like chloroform to you?"
    Or...maybe not.
    "...Do I look that stupid to you?" HiT placed her hands on her hips, glaring at the brunette, who, for all the world stared back quite perplexed.
    "Aw, crap. Ganu, just hit her over the head or something."
    HiT didn't feel a bit of pain, really. Just heard the dull thump, her vision graying and fuzzing at the edges.
    "You know, we could have just grabbed her from the start..."
    And then there was nothingness.

"Now what?"
    "Now you wait for her to wake up."
    Agh, those voices. HiT had been fervently wishing it had all been some sick, sick idea of a dream god's joke.
    "Awww, but that could be hours and I don't think you can legally wed someone if they're asleep."
    "I think the issue of marrying someone unconscious is the least of your worries when it comes to legality."There was a long silence in which HiT recalled this was the exact reason she was hell bent on retiring. Bickering villains, headaches, bruises... and the hero that would be coming in was no doubt a bit of a player, and would rescue her with the intention of recieving a kiss as payment.
    No sir, HiT was sick of playing the game, but she knew the game was the only way out of this.
    "Ganu,how hard did you hit her? I mean, geez. Why don't you go and kill her while you're at it."
    "Yessss Masssttterr. And while I'm at it, do you want me to pull the switch?" The half-orc hissed back in a scathingly sarcastic manner, and HiT sat up, if only to silent their back and forth banter.
    "Oooo, she's awake! Goody!" The captive rolled her eyes, wincing as she found such a movement vibrated along her skull. Indeed, the half-orc lived up to atleast that part of the stereotype, if not the others.
    "A hero will come and save me, you know. You'll never get away with this." She spoke her words with practiced meter and less than enthusiatic delivery. Rabbit didn't seem to notive this at all, and cackled.
    "Oho, I know some foolish man who considers himself a hero-"
    "Meaning Mordokai the Paladin, since we have a contract with him." Ganurath leaned agains the wall, almost as uninterested as HiT, who was depending on the villainess to continue speaking, delaying for HiT's time until the supposed Paladin would bust in through the heavy oak doors and get her out of this same sticky situation.
    And then HiT would get herself some damned self defense lessons.
    And maybe a dog. A big dog.
    "Yes, yes. Mordokai, the foolish servant of the light, will come. But by that time, it'll be much too late. You already be my wife, my Queen of the Undead. And I shall finally be king and then no man will dare to look down upon me as merely a woman I shall be of equal-"
    "You're monologuing again, Mistress."
    Rabbit blinked her hazel eyes, lifting a hand to rub the place on her nose where her glasses sat.
    "Fine. Tie her up and lets get to the chapel. Which I'll burn when we're done, of course."

Mordokai had come running as soon as word got out that Rabbit had kidnapped another innocent girl. Of course, when he ran past the tree to find the Dryad was still in it, brushing her elegant hair with a conveniently shaped stick, he was confused.
    Rabbit had kidnapped someone aside from the dryad?
    What an oddity.
    So he had run quickly across the street, where the thunder clouds boomed and roiled across the sky in a very obviously spooky manner. Being as his legs were sore and his breath short, blond hair all askew across his face, he was not pleased to see the sign affixed to the door with a piece of tape.

At which point the purple ink had run dry.
    Mordokai rolled his eyes and headed back down the hill at a run...which was slightly slower paced. He had a wedding to stop, and a damsel to kiss.
    But perhaps he would be too slow, and get to talk in on the kiss between the two women...
    Mordokai slowed ever so slight more.

There's more, if anyone is interested. However, I'm not so sure its worth continuing =/

Wow Rabbit, this is the most interesting ship I'ver read yet.

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Fred Rogers
    "When I say it's you I like, I'm talking about that part of you that knows that life is far more than anything you can ever see or hear or touch. That deep part of you that allows you to stand for those things without which humankind cannot survive. Love that conquers hate, peace that rises triumphant over war, and justice that proves more powerful than greed."
    Quote Originally Posted by Mother Teresa
    If you can't feed a hundred people, then feed just one