New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. - Top - End - #61
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: The Bright Wolves: A Planescape Campaign

Quinn

Quinn rolls her eyes with a smile at the swordsman's antics, then clears her throat softly.
    As for myself, my skills primarily lay in the psychic arts, specifically those relating to telepathy. However I also have some talents for being sneaky, and I can - in all modesty - and here she sticks her tongue out at their table-top companion - tell tall tales with the best of them.

Inner Circle
    Spoiler
    Show

Werewolf Games
    Spoiler
    Show
    Games Won: 5
    Ashna and Brendan dolls by Recaiden
    BR by Dr. Bath

BR's Bag o' Nuts · The Russkijs · Bushrangers explained
    Homebrew
    Condiments · Pianos · Tumbleweeds · Drow Bloodline · Half-Drow Noble · Lacy Items

2. - Top - End - #62
    Ogre in the Playground

Tinduil

His bout of the hiccups finally seems to fade, but he does not relent in sending slight misfortunes in Ryu's direction. At first he just feel itchy, but it spreads throughout his whole body as the mischievous man gives an impish grin, "If it is not clear what I can do by now, you haven't been paying attention. I have some training with the bow and a limited arcane power burns within my veins. The raw arcane might manifests more often in the ability to shrug off supernatural effects than anything else, however, leaving any slinging of spells to others. As for leaving, I'm ready to go right now."
    Last edited by Tacitus; 2008-09-06 at 12:43 PM.
    Never can find my towel...

So it goes.

GNU Terry Pratchett
    Forgot who did my avatar, sorry! >.<

3. - Top - End - #63
    Barbarian in the Playground

Valéry

Valéry studies each of his companions as they speak, nodding as each declares their abilities. "I'm just here to keep every cutter in one piece," he finally states about himself. "If you must know the dark of it, I, like that human, practice the psionic arts. I am no clueless in crossing blades.

"And I can depart anytime."
    Last edited by Mantid; 2008-09-06 at 07:37 PM.

4. - Top - End - #64
    Ettin in the Playground

"I'm a ranger." Sade states bluntly. "I range. As for when I can leave, I have everything I need right here." He says, while hefting his blade.
    Marceline Abadeer by Gnomish Wanderer

5. - Top - End - #65
    Troll in the Playground

Quinn

All I have to do is grab my stuff from my room, and I'll be ready to roll.
    She gives Valery a nod and smile of acknowledgement of their shared talents as she leans back gently in her chair.

Inner Circle
    Spoiler
    Show

Werewolf Games
    Spoiler
    Show
    BR by Dr. Bath

Homebrew
    Condiments · Pianos · Tumbleweeds · Drow Bloodline · Half-Drow Noble · Lacy Items

6. - Top - End - #66

Default Ryu Talmak

His skin shivering slightly from the itching, Ryu says, Well, if no one has any objections, I say we give Galiel the rest of today to find out what he can from his contacts," He then looks a Galiel. "Of course, if you should need more, let us know," he turns to everyone else.

"We should also bring rations, etc, for the time we will spend there. I'm not much of a hunter myself, and I doubt we'd do too well on empty stomachs. Other than that, I'm happy with getting another night of rest,"
    Last edited by Bandededed; 2008-09-07 at 08:44 PM.
    My Homebrew

7. - Top - End - #67
    Dwarf in the Playground

Jeena replies, "Fine by me. I'm ready to go whenever you are. If you're going to try to get better chant on the Beastlands than I have, go ahead. I'll meet you here tomorrow, then, unless somebody has an objection?" she asks as she turns to leave.
    Last edited by bahamut920; 2008-09-07 at 10:40 PM.

8. - Top - End - #68
    Troll in the Playground

Quinn

Tomorrow then. We'll be there.
    Quinn starts making a mental list of what she'll be needing...

Inner Circle
    Spoiler
    Show

Werewolf Games
    Spoiler
    Show
    BR by Dr. Bath

Homebrew

9. - Top - End - #69
    Titan in the Playground

Eve

Eve smiles at Gamaliel and nods, happy to accompany him to the Festhall. To Ryu, she hums a soft melody he's barely familiar with as meaning health, although the tone varies from idyllic to mournful. She gestures to Valery immediately after he mentions his talents, and spreads her hands as if to say she has a hard time saying more than that.
    Avatar by GryffonDurime. Thanks!

10. - Top - End - #70
    Orc in the Playground

Gamaliel
    "Well, if nobody needs my presence here, I'll hopefully return with a little useful intelligence tomorrow."

11. - Top - End - #71

Default Ryu Talmak

After waving goodbye to Eve, Ryu turns to Gamaliel. "Okay, good luck with the info hunt. I'm going to do a little shopping myself,"

Heading down to a few of his contacts around the city, Ryu asks the same questions as he does every time. "Any information? Anything?" He waits patiently for an answer.

Spoiler
    Show
    Gather Information - (1d20+13)[23]

One by one, they all shake their heads at him, or say no, and one even tells him he's crazy to still be looking for one - it's not like he could afford it.

Sighing, Ryu returns to his room. I'll never find one of those legendary revolvers at this rate. Damn you Ashenard, you lying thief.

He lays down, and puts his hands behind his head, shifting back to his natural form. At least I'm leaving tomorrow. With some extra cash and some time away, they might find it, and maybe I could afford it.

With that happy thought, Ryu drifts to sleep.
    Last edited by Bandededed; 2008-09-14 at 12:00 PM.
    My Homebrew

12. - Top - End - #72

Valéry

Valéry nods. "When my services are needed, you can find me in my quarters," he says as he heads out the door. Upon returning to his quarters, he takes a seat, closes his eyes, and focuses his mind on his mantles for the upcoming mission.

13. - Top - End - #73
    Orc in the Playground

Moving through the bustling crowd in front of the Festhall, Gamaliel inhales sharply and breathes a happy sigh. "Ahh yes, it's a fine day to be out and about in this fine city."
    Striding up to the entrance of the Civic Festhall, he greets the doorman and introduces Eve as a guest, then begins greeting regulars and unfamiliar faces alike, swapping gossip and making subtle, oblique inquiries about recent developments in the Beastlands.

14. - Top - End - #74
    Dwarf in the Playground

Unfortunately, from what you gather while talking to the Sensates, the Beastlands is, while not particularly peaceful, generally very stable. Not much happens there, because most of the natives and petitioners are the omnipresent beasts which inhabit the plane. Not even much food comes from the place, as many of the animals are petitioners, who dissolve when killed, or even removed from the plane, and it's impossible to tell what's a petitioner and what's just a normal animal at a glance. The only business which thrives on the Beastlands is a trade in herbs and spices running from that plane to most others.