New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. - Top - End - #61
    Halfling in the Playground

Griffon

Default Re: Dawn of Defiance

Eloun

As the swarm of humans commanded by an obviously incompetent leader bars his paths, Eloun takes no time to hesitate to continue forward. He quickly takes a step forward and with a quick flick of the wrist his lightsaber in hand comes down upon the human infront of me. Didn't your mother teach you not to play with guns. In the end you might just get hurt.

Spoiler
    Show
    (1d20+4)[5]
    damage:(2d8+4)[12]
    Some say I'm not sexy. I tell them my charisma is 30.

2. - Top - End - #62
    Pixie in the Playground

PirateCaptain

Bru Veen

At the appearance of the armed soldiers, Bru Veen snatches her carbine out of its holster and takes a step back and fires at the nearest goon.

Spoiler
    Show

attack: (d20+4)[23]
    damage: (3d8+1)[20]

3. - Top - End - #63
    Dwarf in the Playground

Valzoa

Pulling out his confiscated hold-out blaster, Valzoa fires off a shot at the thug directly in front of him.

Spoiler
    Show
    Attack Roll:(1d20+3)[8]
    Damage:(3d4)[7]
    The Emperor Protects

Go Here! Please? Me love you long time.

Of course you can click here and I explode.

4. - Top - End - #64
    Bugbear in the Playground

Eloun's swing goes wide as the panicked Human takes a step back in fear. The Kel Dor fares better, blasting a second thug off of his feet, a smoking hole in his chest. Valzoa's shot is poorly aimed, and misses by a fair margin.

Now the Chevin and his thugs have roused themselves from their initial shock, and take up combat positions. Blaster shots from several thugs and their leader fail to hit their marks. One thug closes with Veen, determined to avenge his comrade, but his hefty vibro-ax fails to find purchase. The thug Eloun attacked fairs better, cutting beneath the Jedi's guard for a devastating slice to the stomach. Eloun recovers enough, however, to cut down a thug that attempted to sneak past the Jedi's silver blade.

Spoiler
    Show

Eloun takes 16 damage from a vibro-ax wound. Veen drops her target, and Eloun catches one on an AoO for a positive kill. It's now Asim's turn. Here's the updated map:

Thanks to Thormag for my Legion avatar.

Current Characters:

Lily Nightingale, a.k.a. Sparrow, in V for Victory (OoC)