New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 1 of 30 123456789101126 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default T2 - Judgement Day - Game in Progess

The Greek gods rose to power in the last tale of the Gods. They successfully defeated the other pantheons to become the new protectors of the people. Finding the true source of power was in the prayers and through the Scepter of Eden. Years have passed, and all was going peacefully in the land...

I'm sick of being trapped here.

Us as well. You think we like your constant whining about how you were so close.

There was a time when we ruled over you all!

Yes, but now the question is how to break free and seize back the power and glory we all used to have.

Only one way, we'll have to work together though.

Explain.

Deep below our prison is a river of molten lava. If we can combine what little energy we have into Earth and Fire, we can create pressure with it. Perhaps enough to crack this chamber.

Hmm, well that seems reasonable. But what happens once the chamber is cracked.

We crawl our way to the land, seize the scepter, and restore our glory.

How do I know you won't betray the rest of us?

It's either this, or spend eternity trapped here.

So the Norse and Egyptian gods begin to channel their powers into the Titans. In the land of Eden, a rumbling is felt. As the villagers begin to run around in fright, a mound rises from the ground. Soon it opens up, and the trapped gods explode out into the heavens. Meanwhile, at the palace of Olympus.

Great Athena! Did you see that? The others have escaped.

They will certainly be on their way here for the scepter. We're no match for them all!

Right, one thing to do then. Send the scepter to Athens and hide amongst the people there. By placing the power into the people, we can hide ourselves until we trap them all once again.

But what if it doesn't work?

It's our only hope.

So the Greek gods send themselves with the scepter of Eden to Athens and disguise themselves amongst the villagers. The other gods, upon arrival at Olympus, find that it's empty. The figure out what the Greek gods have done, and travel to Athens themselves to root out the Greeks....

Game begins in the city of Athens, where a volcanic display of activity has caused panic amongst the people. The gods have hidden themselves amongst the villagers during the chaos. As order begins the settle, the people notice a new monument in the middle of their city. The scepter of Eden has been placed in a stone with a note.

Quote Originally Posted by Greek Gods
    Only the true gods can remove this. Pray villagers for your god and help root out the false gods who only want to kill and hurt you. We will do our best to protect you, but we need your help.

Zeus, Ares, Hades and Hermes
    Game Begins!

Rules
    Spoiler
    Show

Greek Gods Winners of Titans 1, this pantheon of gods are to now care for the villagers and remove the other gods. Win game when other Gods are eliminated.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Zeus - Alpha Seer - Can scry for roles and scries as a villager. Knows baner. Scry interference results in no results.
    Ares - Baner - Knows the seer. Can choose one person to protect nightly.
    Hades - Disguiser - Can make any one person appear as any role. Disguise interference will result in nothing happening.
    Hermes - Voider - Can stop a power from being used nightly. Is not told if power is successful.
    Villager - Each day sends prayer (by pointing) to remove one of the Gods from power.

Titans - Removed from power in game one, they return to try an reclaim their rightful throne. Win game when they outnumber remaining players.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Wind - Alpha Devil - Can scry for roles and scries as a villager. Knows killer. Scry interference results in no results.
    Fire - Killer - Sends in the night kill for the Titan Gods. If killed, the Titan Gods lose kill ability.
    Earth - Disguiser - Can make any one person appear as any role. Disguise interference will result in nothing happening.
    Water - Voider - Can stop a power from being used nightly. Is not told if power is successful.

Norse Gods Not winning last time left these gods angry and wanting vengeance for the true God title. Win game when they outnumber remaining players.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Odin - Alpha Devil - Can scry for roles and scries as a villager. Knows killer. Scry interference results in no results.
    Thor - Killer - Sends in the night kill for the Norse Gods. If killed, the Norse Gods lose kill ability.
    Loki - Disguiser - Can make any one person appear as any role. Disguise interference will result in nothing happening.
    Tyr - Voider - Can stop a power from being used nightly. Is not told if power is successful.

Egyptian Gods - Slighted at the finish line in game one, they also return for a vie of true God title. Win game when they outnumber remaining players.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Ra - Alpha Devil - Can scry for roles and scries as a villager. Knows killer. Scry interference results in no results.
    Anubis - Killer - Sends in the night kill for the Egyptian Gods. If killed, the Egyptian Gods lose kill ability.
    Horus - Disguiser - Can make any one person appear as any role. Disguise interference will result in nothing happening.
    Isis - Voider - Can stop a power from being used nightly. Is not told if power is successful.

Disguiser and Voider roles do not start of game knowing who other gods in their respective pantheon are.

Days to last 48 hours.
    Nights to last 24 hours.
    Autolynching to happen if non points have been made for 2 consecutive days. Pointing at TPAM and TPBM will be deemed as non points. You must name a player when pointing. Pointing at self is at your own risk, but will count as pointing. Please make our points in red.

Gods may choose to attack themselves. Tricks and deception are encouraged.

Night kills will not result in role being revealed. Day lynches will reveal the role.

If all the killer roles have been eliminated, the last remaining pantheon will get a kill ability if the other respective wolf pantheon's have been eliminated.

All roles determined at random. Alpha in this game on means scries as villager. Alphas do not pick their team.

Setting is in ancient times. So feel free to RP as anyone that was around during the Roman/Egyptian/Greek/Nordic civilizations. Mythical creatures more then welcome for RPing.

Please note that even though this is a game of the gods, discussions on religion and religious views/opinions are not tolerated in the forums per forum rules. Please keep this in mind.

Players - 2/47
    Spoiler
    Show

{table=head]Player|Killed On|Role
    Aemoh||Villager
    Alarra|Night 8|Isis - Egyptian Voider
    Androgial|Night 2|Villager
    Atreyu the Masked Llama|Day 7|Villager
    Banjo1985|Night 5|Villager
    Catseye2121|Day 10|Villager
    Cobra Ikari|Night 1|Odin - Norse Devil
    Cristo Meyers|Day 14|Hades - Greek Disguiser
    Dallas Dakota|Night 3|Villager
    detrevnisisiht|Day 6|Villager
    Dr. Bath|Day 13|Villager
    Eaglewiz|Day 8|Villager
    Emerald Rose|Day 9|Villager
    Emperor Demonking|Day 8|Villager
    FF Fanboy|Day 2|Villager
    Fin|Day 3|Villager
    Fleeing Coward|Day 11|Villager
    Freshmeat|Night 1|Villager
    GAThraawn|Day 18|Anubis - Egyptian Killer
    Griever|Night 11|Water - Titan Voider
    Haruki-Kun|Night 13|Villager
    Helgraf|Night 4|Villager
    Indurain|Night 2|Villager
    Istari|Night 1|Villager
    Jontom Xire|Night 2|Villager
    Kaboose|Night 10|Villager
    Lord Fullbladder, Master of Goblins|Day 8|Villager
    Mordokai|Day 6|Fire - Titan Killer
    Murska|Day 15|Horus - Egyptian Disguiser
    Mustiado|Night 12|Villager
    PhantomFox|Day 10|Villager
    PirateMonk|Night 6|Earth - Titan Disguiser
    RabbitHoleLost|Day 5|Ares - Greek Baner
    Raiser B1ade|Day 12|Villager
    Raldor|Day 16|Villager
    Recaiden|Day 17|Tyr - Norse Voider
    Reinholdt|Lynched Day 1|Ra - Egyptian Devil
    Selrahc|Night 3|Thor - Norse Killer
    Shadowcaller|Night 7|Villager
    Stu42|Autolynched Day 4|Replaced by Kaboose
    Thanatos5150|Day 4|Wind - Titan Devil
    The Bushranger|Night 5|Hermes - Greek Voider
    The Rogue Monk|Night 14|Villager
    Uncle Festy|Night 3|Zeus - Greek Seer
    V.Z.||Villager
    Vampiric|Night 15|Villager
    Zar Peter|Night 17|Villager
    Zeb The Troll|Night 9|Loki - Norse Disguiser
    [/table]

*We have a player who just missed the quick recruitment. As such, he has been placed on the Auto-lynch reserve. We will place players on the autolynch reserve until the first autolynchings - which would take place for anyone who hasn't pointed by day 3.

Reserve
    Spoiler
    Show

Kaboose - Day 4 Replaced Stu42 Autolynch
    Last edited by Supagoof; 2008-11-17 at 01:32 AM.
    I'm usually late to the party, but it's a great time when I get there....
    Spoiler
    Show
    Legionary of Protection
    The Legion, endures....
    Quote Originally Posted by Lex-kat View Post
    It wasn't that easy. Supagoof's just that good.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
    This is LLD, which, I shouldn't have to tell you, will not bow to your math because it was DESIGNED to ruin it!
    Quote Originally Posted by Murska View Post
    Summary:
    Supagoof has won the game and withdrawn. He was Epic

2. - Top - End - #2
    Ogre in the Playground

RedKnightGirl

Default Re: T2 - Judgement Day - Day 1 (Narrators please move to structured)

I reccomend we do this.

We pick someone in orange who picks someone in orange, who picks someone in orange and so on.

We pick someone in purple, who picks someone in purple and so on.

Dallas Dakota
    Griever
    Last edited by Emperor Demonking; 2008-09-09 at 01:00 PM.

3. - Top - End - #3
    Titan in the Playground

I am confused as usual by your 'tactics' as usual ED.
    And the narrators won't use our speech patterns anyway....

And, for the heck of it. Banjo. then.

And I repeat. I'l be switching my RP between Cookiemanjaro and Ra, Ra because I was Ra in last game, this is just RP'ing, in no way does this mean that I am Ra. And for the heck of it, when I'm RP'ing as Ra, I'l use Sienna colour. Since that was used in the narration also.
    __
    Gah finally out of there, now back to our original plans...
    *resumes day by floating up the sun, as was his usual schedule*

V : See, I told you I didn't really understand it. I edited it for you...
    Last edited by Dallas-Dakota; 2008-09-09 at 01:14 PM.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by RabbitHoleLost View Post
    DD: .... DEM HIPS.
    Quote Originally Posted by faerwain View Post
    Why do I have the feeling that you actually really grind Smurfs to make your ice cream?
    Quote Originally Posted by banjo1985 View Post
    My wedding underwear has a picture of Dallas Dakota's face on them.
    Ceikatar!

4. - Top - End - #4
    Ogre in the Playground

RedKnightGirl

You're orange. Pick someone in orange.

5. - Top - End - #5
    Orc in the Playground

Hades, the lord of the underworld, hears the cracks in the walls as the Titans arise, as angered as his old enemies, the Egyptians and Norse. Fearing their wrath, Hades puts on his helmet of invisibility and flees to Athens.

Entering a stone building covering a small pool, Hades lays his helmet down, thinking about what must be done. After a few minutes he came to a final conclusion, channeling his power he shapeshifted into the facade of a small boy, no older than seven.

Feeling once again the mortal restrictions, Hades finds himself parched and jumps into the pool, swimming lazily. Then, suddenly, the building collapses around Hades, leaving the pool intact but the helmet lost.

Well, bugger...

((For those that missed my post in the recruitment thread I AM rping Hades in this game because that was my role last game. However, this has NO meaning on my actual role, as I decided to rp Hades before I even got my role pm))
    "Eins, zwei, drei... Ugh, I do not think we brought enough body bags."
    -TF2 Medic
    1850's TF2 Medic graciously provided by kpenguin

Call Filthy Grief, Pacemaker

Feel like some Dark Coffee?

6. - Top - End - #6
    Bugbear in the Playground

Point at FF_Fanboy

I smite thee with round house kicks!
    Spoiler
    Show

Look upon the Goddess and rejoice!

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Vespe Ratavo View Post
    Curly, . . . you are not only made of epic win and not fail, but you are officially the greatest shipper of all time
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Bath View Post
    To compare [Curly] to the beauty of the changing seasons or timeless stars would be an understatement.
    Mr. Scruffy is all knowing; he doesn't believe in squid bones, so neither should you!
    Bathatars!Blog!

7. - Top - End - #7

PirateCaptain

in the center of the villiage a giant wooden horse sits patiently. no one knows just why this horse is there but suspect it has something to do with helen's disapearance to troy. one gets the feeling the horse is watching those passing before it, none more so than stu42.(random first day point)
    This is my BRUTE'S MINICITY

8. - Top - End - #8

A man with a pointy iron helmet and rusty and burnt chain mail wanders through Athens.

Gods? Again. But they don't exist! I've proven it so many times. Can't the people let it be? Oh, man, I'm sure Istari isn't a god in any kind. Really!
    Avatar by the great Lord Herman. Many, many thanks!
    Empress Catherine by Dr. Bath!
    Castaras made the PiratZarrrrr. Thank you very much!
    Special thanks to Banjo1985 for the Catstronomer.

Squid Bones: They exist!

Spoiler
    Show

9. - Top - End - #9

Loki bounces into the village, popping up behind Zar Peter, "Neither do squid bones!!" and flees, cackling wildly and juggling some suspiciously flexible and aquatic bones...

TRAF Awards

Spoiler
    Show
    I fought The Mysterious Circle of Shadowy Chairs in Discworld I (Dei in Machina) till the end, won the game and survived and all I got is this lousy signature line.

Thanks Banjo1985 for Count Catula!

10. - Top - End - #10
    Pixie in the Playground

*randomly points at Selrahc*

Be the Ultimate Ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today!

11. - Top - End - #11

Quote Originally Posted by Vampiric View Post
    "Neither do squid bones!!"
    The pygmy Crimkackuvel suddenly jumps up hearing this.

Squid Bones! They are the perfect inappropriate building material! They may or may not exist! I shall have to order some of Schroedingers cats to go with them! Then I can build a building that doesn't even know if it exists! I still need to find an inapropriate fastener though.

Much thanks for the inspiration young Loki!

Zar Peter do you have any extra squid bones I could use?

12. - Top - End - #12

Quote Originally Posted by Emperor Demonking View Post
    I reccomend we do this.

We pick someone in orange who picks someone in orange, who picks someone in orange and so on.

We pick someone in purple, who picks someone in purple and so on.

Dallas Dakota
    Griever
    What the deuce are you talking about?
    Catatar made for me many years ago ... pretty sure by banjo1985
    Werewolf Awards: 'Best Narration: Helgraf'
    Rabbit says stuff that makes me blush.

13. - Top - End - #13

TRAF Awards

Spoiler
    Show
    I fought The Mysterious Circle of Shadowy Chairs in Discworld I (Dei in Machina) till the end, won the game and survived and all I got is this lousy signature line.

Thanks Banjo1985 for Count Catula!

14. - Top - End - #14
    Ettin in the Playground

I smite the back Raiser Blade with GODzilla light/fire.plasma/force/Chuck Norris/Bruce lee breath weapons!

15. - Top - End - #15

Quote Originally Posted by FF fanboy View Post
    I smite the back Raiser Blade with GODzilla light/fire.plasma/force/Chuck Norris/Bruce lee breath weapons!
    I am chuck norris.

C'mon everybody. Instead of just pointing at a random someone and ending the day in a no lynch lets do the town some good and lynch FF-Fanboy.
    Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show
    Curly, . . . you are not only made of epic win and not fail, but you are officially the greatest shipper of all time
    To compare [Curly] to the beauty of the changing seasons or timeless stars would be an understatement.
    Mr. Scruffy is all knowing; he doesn't believe in squid bones, so neither should you!
    Bathatars!Blog!

16. - Top - End - #16
    Ettin in the Playground

The reason I put that in there is because only chuck Norris can hurt Chuck Norris. thatm, and Bruce Lee who is much more bad assical, and awesome then chuck can ever hope to be. Lone ranger or not I say we Lynch Raiser blade, and do away with the embarssment that ws the totalgym home workout station.

17. - Top - End - #17

The reason I put that in there is because only chuck Norris can hurt Chuck Norris. thatm, and Bruce Lee who is much more bad assical, and awesome then chuck can ever hope to be. Lone ranger or not I say we Lynch Raiser blade, and do away with the embarssment that ws the totalgym home workout station.

Every time I read one of your posts I die a little bit on the inside.
    Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show
    Bathatars!Blog!

18. - Top - End - #18
    Orc in the Playground

Already he's trying to swindle us with deceptive talk...I say we get rid of that pesky Emperor Demonking.
    Masquerade Indy by Gnomish Wanderer

Quote Originally Posted by Mustiado View Post
    Still think that was an epic prank, *snip* Kudos, gentlemen.
    I was outzombied by the baby!!

19. - Top - End - #19
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Raiser_B1ade View Post
    Every time I read one of your posts I die a little bit on the inside.
    I know my grammar sucks. That, and I wrote that up in about 5 seconds, and forgot to spell check.
    Last edited by Fan; 2008-09-09 at 02:48 PM.

20. - Top - End - #20

and forgot to spell check.
    Yeah that but for every post.

Vote: emperordemonking

All aboard the lynch train.
    Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show
    Bathatars!Blog!

21. - Top - End - #21
    Ettin in the Playground

The man-cherub Thanatos picks through the rubble of a fallen building.

"This Emporer Deamonking indivdual intrigues me"
    He drawls out. turning over a rock with the Sword of the Slain and setting the grubs underneath alight.
    Last edited by Thanatos 51-50; 2008-09-09 at 04:14 PM.
    NaNoWriMo Beat Me
    Red and the Phasmavore by LCP

22. - Top - End - #22
    Troll in the Playground

A hyperspace window opens over Athens, and a Ha'Tak exits...

At last, I am free. That meddling Oma Desala shall inhibit my progress no more, and I shall take my place as the rightful ruler of this world.
    A Jaffa approaches. "My lord," he says, bowing, "our scans indicate that we have traveled back in time somehow."
    Anubis considers this for a few minutes. Find out how. And send a party to the surface. Seek out the individual known as Reinholdt. I seem to recall someone of that name being mentioned by that annoying Daniel Jackson as an ancestor...

Inner Circle
    Spoiler
    Show

Werewolf Games
    Spoiler
    Show
    Games Won: 5
    Ashna and Brendan dolls by Recaiden
    BR by Dr. Bath

BR's Bag o' Nuts · The Russkijs · Bushrangers explained
    Homebrew
    Condiments · Pianos · Tumbleweeds · Drow Bloodline · Half-Drow Noble · Lacy Items

23. - Top - End - #23
    Ogre in the Playground

RedKnightGirl

Thanatos starting a bandwagon this early is bad.

Helgraf; Are you asking why or how?

24. - Top - End - #24
    Ettin in the Playground

I'm just doing it out of a sense of tradition.

Did someone else point at you? You don't expect me to actually READ everyone else's first day posts, do you?

Er... lets check the player list for a name I don't recognise, then...
    NaNoWriMo Beat Me

25. - Top - End - #25

Default Re: T2 - Judgement Day - Day 1

Please be sure to cross out points if you change them.

Like this. See?
    I'm usually late to the party, but it's a great time when I get there....
    Spoiler
    Show
    Legionary of Protection
    The Legion, endures....
    Quote Originally Posted by Lex-kat View Post
    It wasn't that easy. Supagoof's just that good.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
    This is LLD, which, I shouldn't have to tell you, will not bow to your math because it was DESIGNED to ruin it!
    Quote Originally Posted by Murska View Post
    Summary:
    Supagoof has won the game and withdrawn. He was Epic

26. - Top - End - #26
    Angel in the Playground Moderator

((Eh... "narrators" please move thread? ))

A knock is heard on the door. The kyoot kitteh puts the remote and the cheezburger down and walks toward the door. Opening it a little, he comes face-to-face with another cat.

"oh hai! I was wonderin' if you had some time to talk about Ceiling Cat?"

"MOM!" shouts the kitteh. "Teh Ceiling Cat witnesses are here! They haz magazine 4 u!"

Momma kitty walks down the stairs. "oh hai! What can I do 4 u?"

"Ceiling Cat news! I has dem!"

"oh mai!"

"Beholdz! Ceiling Cat makes a glorious appearance in teh skyz!"

As the clouds clear, the silhoute of a heavenly Cat comes closer from the sky until it lands on the green earth.

"Join Ceiling Cat! cheezburgers! we has dem!"

Ceiling Cat says absentmindedly walks towards the rest of the population, kittehs and hoomans and dogs alike. "Peoplez! I are teh Cat of teh Ceiling! Fear not! I won't hurt u... except maybe Raldor, who we should lynch!"

"ALL HAIL CEILING CAT!" yells the crowd.

27. - Top - End - #27
    Banned

Flumph

Kwik-e-martacus points his spear at androgial.

28. - Top - End - #28
    Ettin in the Playground

A slender young woman enters the city of Athens. Upon reaching the city square, she sits down quietly to rest for a while, listening to the half-mad ramblings of Emperor Demonking as the time passes.

"What is he going on about?"
    Last edited by Cobra_Ikari; 2008-09-09 at 10:14 PM.
    Cobra Avatar by the lovely Miss Nobody.

29. - Top - End - #29
    Ettin in the Playground

Thanatos activated his super power of Retconus Convientus so that he says Selrahc instead of Deamonking, cause, you know - thats one of two names he doesn't recognise and its the more difficult to spell.
    NaNoWriMo Beat Me

30. - Top - End - #30

Quote Originally Posted by Indurain View Post
    Already he's trying to swindle us with deceptive talk...I say we get rid of that pesky Emperor Demonking.
    I don't trust people who starts EDK bandwagons since its so easy to get people to follow them. Therefore I vote for Indurain. (oh, and RP comes a bit later.)