Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 31 to 60 of 113
  1. - Top - End - #31
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    DeathQuaker's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: [DnD 3.6] Escort the Sacred One

    Sabra decides the largest of the gnolls will best be dealt with after the other is, and she sidesteps to bring her sword into the back of the third gnoll who attacked Jonas.

    Spoiler
    Show

    If I'm picturing this right, I'm close enough to Jonas and the two gnolls I should be able to five foot step and flank Gnoll 3. (If not, she won't leave the big gnoll if that provokes an AOO, so assume she hits him instead in that case).

    Attack: (1d20+3)[9] (Add 2 if flanking)
    Damage: (1d10+4)[6]

    Edit: Not that I think it'll be enough, but also add the 1 to A&D from the Bardsong.

    Last edited by DeathQuaker; 2008-09-16 at 10:11 PM.
    And the best thing you ever done for me is to help me take my life less seriously. It's only life, after all.
    - Emily Saliers, "Closer to Fine"

    LGBTitP

    Blog: http://deathquaker.livejournal.com
    Seldom updated Website: http://www.deathquaker.org

  2. - Top - End - #32
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    Kaihaku's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    United States of America
    Gender
    Male

    Thumbs up Re: [DnD 3.6] Escort the Sacred One

    Initiative
    Spoiler
    Show
    [21] Hex
    [19] Gnoll 2 - Down
    [18] Jonas
    [17] Sabra
    [15] Gnoll 1 - Wounded

    [11] Brow
    [9] Jothan
    [2] Gnoll 3 - Down


    Partial Update
    Hex first zaps the nearest Gnoll then Jonas avenges himself with a mighty blow that sends the enemy reeling... It collapses.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Hex and Jonas take down Gnoll 3. It is unconsciousness but not dead.


    Sabra slips behind the largest and last standing Gnoll, landing a good slash across its flankside. The Gnoll lets out a high-pitch shriek at the flare of pain.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Actually, the Bardic Music and the flanking make it.


    The final Gnoll, now wounded, literally spits out a hateful curse at Jonas then bolts.

    Spoiler
    Show
    The Gnoll 'withdraws' from combat, which generates no AoOs from those currently engaged in melee with it. Jothan and Brow should still take their actions.
    Last edited by Kaihaku; 2008-09-17 at 03:32 AM.
    Spoiler
    Show

    Umuntu ngumuntu ngabantu.

    Your living is determined not so much by what life brings to you as by the attitude you bring to life; not so much by what happens to you as by the way your mind looks at what happens.
    ~Kahlil Gibran

  3. - Top - End - #33
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Threeshades's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Garbsen, Germany

    Default Re: [DnD 3.6] Escort the Sacred One

    Jothan ceases his song and draws his rapier while running after the gnoll:

    "Come back here, I'm not done yet!"
    Need an avatar? Check out Threeshades's Home of Orphaned Avatars

    [/CENTER]

  4. - Top - End - #34
    Orc in the Playground
     
    Slamexo's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [DnD 3.6] Escort the Sacred One

    Brow

    Sliding a dart into her hand from the arm of her outfit in a fluid motion, Brow sprints in the direction of the gnoll before sending her projectile straight for the back of its skull.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Moving as close as possible the cowardly gnoll and throwing a nice ol' dart at its cranium.

    Attack roll (1d20+5)[16]
    Damage roll (1d4+3)[6]
    Sneak attack damage if applicable (1d6)[4]

    Hurrah for quick draw's free dart draw!

  5. - Top - End - #35
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    Kaihaku's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    United States of America
    Gender
    Male

    Thumbs up Re: [DnD 3.6] Escort the Sacred One

    The Gnoll stumbles and lets out a cry of pain as the dart lodges in the back of its skull, but it manages to keep to its feet.

    Next Round!
    Last edited by Kaihaku; 2008-09-17 at 06:54 PM.
    Spoiler
    Show

    Umuntu ngumuntu ngabantu.

    Your living is determined not so much by what life brings to you as by the attitude you bring to life; not so much by what happens to you as by the way your mind looks at what happens.
    ~Kahlil Gibran

  6. - Top - End - #36
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Jokes's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Australia
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [DnD 3.6] Escort the Sacred One

    Jonas

    Jonas comes out of his rage as the gnoll runs off. He ambles over to the Sacred One, and attempts to stop the bleeding.


    Spoiler
    Show

    Fatigued for 4 rounds
    Heal: (1d20+1)[11]

  7. - Top - End - #37
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Threeshades's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Garbsen, Germany

    Default Re: [DnD 3.6] Escort the Sacred One

    Annoyed with the cowardly Gnoll's retreat, Jothan decides on trying to move him to take his chances with the group. He produces a bit of fleece from his spell compnent pouch and recites a spell. Suddenly a huge dragon appears in front of the gnoll, looking at him.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Casting a silent image of a red dragon of at least huge size in the way of the gnoll. Will DC 15 saves
    Need an avatar? Check out Threeshades's Home of Orphaned Avatars

    [/CENTER]

  8. - Top - End - #38
    Titan in the Playground
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Broken Damaged Worthless

    Default Re: [DnD 3.6] Escort the Sacred One

    Hex runs forward, after the gnoll, and tries to finish it off with an electric ray.
    Spoiler
    Show

    30 ft move towards the gnoll. If that puts me in range, I'll fire an elec. ray at it.
    Attack: (1d20+3)[16]
    Damage: (1d6+1)[2]

  9. - Top - End - #39
    Orc in the Playground
     
    Slamexo's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [DnD 3.6] Escort the Sacred One

    Brow

    Seeing the gnoll still standing, Brow slides another dart into her hand and aims this one for the back of his neck, moving closer as necessary.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Attack roll (1d20+5)[23]
    Damage roll (1d4+3)[4]

  10. - Top - End - #40
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    DeathQuaker's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: [DnD 3.6] Escort the Sacred One

    With half an eye on the Sacred One, Sabra sighs and drops her sword, pulls out her bow and an arrow, and fires at the retreating gnoll.

    Spoiler
    Show

    At top of the round, when it's her turn

    Free action: Drop sword
    Move Action: Equip bow. I may be cheating by assuming that she can equip the bow and nock and arrow in the same action. In which case, see below...
    Attack, -1 for being beyond range increment, +1 for Bard Song: (1d20+3)[18]

    Damage: (1d6)[3] (Edit: add 1 to that)

    If I can't equip and fire the bow this round, she'll keep the sword in hand and Aid Another to Jonas with the Healing

    Heal: (1d20)[12]
    Last edited by DeathQuaker; 2008-09-18 at 11:47 AM.
    And the best thing you ever done for me is to help me take my life less seriously. It's only life, after all.
    - Emily Saliers, "Closer to Fine"

    LGBTitP

    Blog: http://deathquaker.livejournal.com
    Seldom updated Website: http://www.deathquaker.org

  11. - Top - End - #41
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    Kaihaku's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    United States of America
    Gender
    Male

    Post Re: [DnD 3.6] Escort the Sacred One

    Hex runs after the escaping Gnoll, flinging a tiny bolt of lightning at it. He is rewarded with a pained yelp but the creature does not fall.

    Jonas begins to tend to the wounds of his charge, doing what he can to staunch her wounds.

    Sabra swiftly pulls out her bow and lets an arrow fly which strikes the Gnoll squarely in the back.

    Spoiler
    Show
    I consider drawing an arrow a free part of an attack action, no problem.


    The Gnoll lets out a ragged gasp, then collapses.

    Seeing the enemy fall, Brow stays her dart and Jothan his spell.
    Spoiler
    Show

    Umuntu ngumuntu ngabantu.

    Your living is determined not so much by what life brings to you as by the attitude you bring to life; not so much by what happens to you as by the way your mind looks at what happens.
    ~Kahlil Gibran

  12. - Top - End - #42
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Threeshades's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Garbsen, Germany

    Default Re: [DnD 3.6] Escort the Sacred One

    OOC
    Spoiler
    Show
    If he dies before my action, I will not cast the spell, there's no reason for it
    Need an avatar? Check out Threeshades's Home of Orphaned Avatars

    [/CENTER]

  13. - Top - End - #43
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    Kaihaku's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    United States of America
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [DnD 3.6] Escort the Sacred One

    OoC
    Spoiler
    Show
    Indeed, I meant that you didn't cast the spell once he died. Sorry for the confusion.
    Spoiler
    Show

    Umuntu ngumuntu ngabantu.

    Your living is determined not so much by what life brings to you as by the attitude you bring to life; not so much by what happens to you as by the way your mind looks at what happens.
    ~Kahlil Gibran

  14. - Top - End - #44
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    DeathQuaker's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: [DnD 3.6] Escort the Sacred One

    Sabra sees Jonas tending to the Sacred One, so turns her attention to the fallen gnolls.

    "Comrades--let's check the gnolls. If any are not yet dead, let us keep one for interrogation. For the rest, we shall dispatch them to the gods' mercies if they are not on their way already." She sighs. "We may as well see if they have anything of value as well--not to mention orders or indications they knew of our coming."

    She retrieves her blade and puts her weapons away, before looking over the nearest gnoll.

    Spoiler
    Show

    Is he dead? Heal: (1d20)[2]
    What's he got? Search: (1d20+2)[22]

    Edit: Whoops, make that Perception. I left Search on my charsheet for some reason. So that's only a +1... but still a natural 20. Probably will be the only one I roll....
    Last edited by DeathQuaker; 2008-09-21 at 09:12 AM.
    And the best thing you ever done for me is to help me take my life less seriously. It's only life, after all.
    - Emily Saliers, "Closer to Fine"

    LGBTitP

    Blog: http://deathquaker.livejournal.com
    Seldom updated Website: http://www.deathquaker.org

  15. - Top - End - #45
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Jokes's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Australia
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [DnD 3.6] Escort the Sacred One

    Jonas

    Jonas continues working on the Sacred One. "Maybe I could get a little more help here? She's a little more important than some dog."

    Spoiler
    Show

    Heal: (1d20+1)[11]

  16. - Top - End - #46
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    DeathQuaker's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: [DnD 3.6] Escort the Sacred One

    Sabra shrugs, but apologizes sincerely. "Sorry, I thought you had it in hand." She adds more sternly, "And if the gnolls knew of our position beforehand, if this was planned, that is important. We need to figure out what happened or this will only happen again."

    "As for her wounds, I admit I'm clumsy with such things. Perhaps someone else can help you."

    Spoiler
    Show

    For example, someone with a positive Wisdom modifier.
    Last edited by DeathQuaker; 2008-09-21 at 09:09 AM. Reason: Fixed color
    And the best thing you ever done for me is to help me take my life less seriously. It's only life, after all.
    - Emily Saliers, "Closer to Fine"

    LGBTitP

    Blog: http://deathquaker.livejournal.com
    Seldom updated Website: http://www.deathquaker.org

  17. - Top - End - #47
    Titan in the Playground
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Broken Damaged Worthless

    Default Re: [DnD 3.6] Escort the Sacred One

    Hearing Jonas call for aid, Hex saunters over. "Here, I'll give you a hand, though I don't really know how. Perhaps you can guide me?"

    Spoiler
    Show
    I can't find the aid another rules, but I bet they exist, so I'll use that. If they don't, I'll roll a Heal check then.
    [roll]1d20-1[roll]\

    All that I say applies only to myself. You author your own actions and choices. I cannot and will not be responsible for you, nor are you for me, regardless of situation or circumstance.

  18. - Top - End - #48
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Jokes's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Australia
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [DnD 3.6] Escort the Sacred One

    Jonas

    "Guh, I'm not really sure what I'm doing myself... Here press your hands against there, try and stop the bleeding."

    Spoiler
    Show

    For example, someone with a positive Wisdom modifier.
    I'm the only one with a positive modifier... And Arguskos, can you re-roll in the OOC thread please.

  19. - Top - End - #49
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Threeshades's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Garbsen, Germany

    Default Re: [DnD 3.6] Escort the Sacred One

    Jothan stares at the Gnolls lying before him. "I don't know anything about how to tell if these creatures are dead or still alive. But I'd gladly send them to where they belong after what they did to the Sacred One... He holds the point of his rapier against one of the Gnolls' neck."
    Need an avatar? Check out Threeshades's Home of Orphaned Avatars

    [/CENTER]

  20. - Top - End - #50
    Orc in the Playground
     
    Slamexo's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [DnD 3.6] Escort the Sacred One

    Brow

    Brow moves over to the gnoll with her dart still protuding from the back of its skull, wrenching it from its flesh and tearing off a chunk of skull with it.

    "It didn't die in one hit; I'll need to work on that in the future."

    Moving over to the sacred one, Brow gains a slight look of concern on her normally devoid face.

    "I wish I could be more help, but I don't know the first thing about tending to this sort of damage."

  21. - Top - End - #51
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    Kaihaku's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    United States of America
    Gender
    Male

    smile Re: [DnD 3.6] Escort the Sacred One

    Spoiler
    Show
    I'm going to skip ahead an unspecified amount of time. You can retro-take any actions you wish.


    Sabra had some trouble telling if the Gnoll was still alive, but eventually determined that it yet lived. It was further discovered that another of the Gnolls had also survived. The group decided to [insert further actions here and the fate of the Gnolls here].

    Searching through the Gnoll's belongings, the group found the following...
    Spoiler
    Show
    3 Greatclubs, (3d8)[11] Copper Pieces, (3d6)[10] Silver Pieces, (3d4)[7] Gold Pieces, 1 Flask of a dark liquid, a letter in a strange language (Linguistics DC 20 to decipher / unless you can read Giant).


    Through untrained, the group manages to care for the wounds of the Sacred One. Coughing, the Sacred One finally awakens and stares up at the sky dully for a long moment, blinking. Then her eyes glancing weakly to those nearby, "What...what happened?"

    An OoC Question
    Spoiler
    Show
    A common complaint that I've heard is that the classes are the 'same' at level 1. I was curious to see if Pathfinder had addressed this with fixes like the Orisons/Cantrips at will. Should we continue on at level one for a bit longer to test this or should we move on to a higher level? I'm prepared for either.
    Spoiler
    Show

    Umuntu ngumuntu ngabantu.

    Your living is determined not so much by what life brings to you as by the attitude you bring to life; not so much by what happens to you as by the way your mind looks at what happens.
    ~Kahlil Gibran

  22. - Top - End - #52
    Titan in the Playground
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Broken Damaged Worthless

    Default Re: [DnD 3.6] Escort the Sacred One

    Hex sighs, and does nothing about the gnolls, letting the others figure things out. When the flask of liquid is discovered, he steps up, "Hey, give that one here, I'd like to take a look-see."

    Spoiler
    Show
    I'll use spellcraft and a touch of the liquid to see if I can identify it by taste (on the theory that it may be a potion).

    Spellcraft: (1d20+5)[20]


    ooc:
    Spoiler
    Show
    On the leveling thing, classes feel the same since no one really has any damn choices right now. My vote is we level once, just so people have a few more options (since I think everyone but me gets something else at level 2).

    All that I say applies only to myself. You author your own actions and choices. I cannot and will not be responsible for you, nor are you for me, regardless of situation or circumstance.

  23. - Top - End - #53
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    DeathQuaker's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: [DnD 3.6] Escort the Sacred One

    Assume Jothan dispatched his and we tied up the one Sabra was searching?

    Sabra finds a convenient ditch or uses nearby rocks make a makeshift cairn to quickly "bury" the gnolls.

    The stern half-elf eyes the Sacred One with little reverence. "You insisted on walking ahead of us, and got yourself attacked. Remember that lump on your head the next time you think it's a good idea to leave your escort." She pauses and adds, narrowing her eyes at the little monk. "I agreed to protect you. I am not averse to carrying you if that's what it takes to keep you out of harm's way. Conscious or unconscious. Understood?"

    Spoiler
    Show

    Intimidate: (1d20+7)[23]

    As for leveling -- I don't feel the classes feel "the same" per se--I think it's cool to see the sorcerer's cantrip go off. But I know for me particularly, I'm not going to get a sense of what's changed for the Fighter until we've hit higher levels. I'm not going to object to leveling up but if there's another encounter you want to do at first level that's fine with me.
    Last edited by DeathQuaker; 2008-09-22 at 07:17 AM. Reason: Fun with tags!
    And the best thing you ever done for me is to help me take my life less seriously. It's only life, after all.
    - Emily Saliers, "Closer to Fine"

    LGBTitP

    Blog: http://deathquaker.livejournal.com
    Seldom updated Website: http://www.deathquaker.org

  24. - Top - End - #54
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    Kaihaku's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    United States of America
    Gender
    Male

    smile Re: [DnD 3.6] Escort the Sacred One

    Spoiler
    Show
    Intimidate Save: (1d20+5)[23]

    How funny... I think the defender wins a tie?


    The Sacred One meets Sabra's stern glare, neither defiant nor cowed, then she weakly pushes herself up and looks around. Her gaze settles on the lone remaining of her attackers, now bound securely. "It was not I who gave you that charge... I would not have you, or any being, placed in the way of harm for my life." She answers softly, her eyes sad, "I remember dimly... It was sudden, but were there not others who attacked me? Did you kill them...in my defense?" The question hangs in the air for a moment, then she turns back to Sabra, continuing in a quiet voice, devoid of command, "By what authority you, and those who choose you, believe me to have, I free you from my service." Then a sad smile crosses her lips, "You think me a fool... Well, I am a fool but if I were not a fool I would not be me."

    Also...everyone reaches level two!
    Last edited by Kaihaku; 2008-09-23 at 04:12 AM.
    Spoiler
    Show

    Umuntu ngumuntu ngabantu.

    Your living is determined not so much by what life brings to you as by the attitude you bring to life; not so much by what happens to you as by the way your mind looks at what happens.
    ~Kahlil Gibran

  25. - Top - End - #55
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Jokes's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Australia
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [DnD 3.6] Escort the Sacred One

    Jonas

    Jonas looks down at his blood soaked hands. Now that his rage has subsided he can feel the various cuts and bruised inflicted by the gnolls. "What right have you to order us, child? You are the one who wanted to explore, and if it weren't for us you would be dog food right now. I felt the gnoll blades cut as deep as yours, for your defence." He wipes his hands against his armour. "If you think you can handle the next group of beasts without us, then by all means, go for it. But I promise you will fall as quickly as you did this time, and there will be no-one to staunch your wounds. And so passes the Sacred One, dead in a ditch in the middle of no-where."

    Spoiler
    Show
    Are we rolling for HP or average?

  26. - Top - End - #56
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    Kaihaku's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    United States of America
    Gender
    Male

    confused Re: [DnD 3.6] Escort the Sacred One

    "I have never given you an order..." The Sacred One sighs, looking sadly at Jonas, "I can see that you were wounded in my defense and I am humbled that you were willing to make such a sacrifice... But, I'm living the life I was born to live...and if I have any choice in this, I would rather that no one was harmed because of me." She shakes her head, "If that results in my death, then maybe never belonged in this world to begin with.."

    She stares silently at the trampled grass for a moment, then adds quietly, "...and please, do not address me by that title. It was not of my choosing, my name is Nadia."

    Spoiler
    Show
    Roll for HP.
    Last edited by Kaihaku; 2008-09-23 at 05:01 AM.
    Spoiler
    Show

    Umuntu ngumuntu ngabantu.

    Your living is determined not so much by what life brings to you as by the attitude you bring to life; not so much by what happens to you as by the way your mind looks at what happens.
    ~Kahlil Gibran

  27. - Top - End - #57
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Jokes's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Australia
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [DnD 3.6] Escort the Sacred One

    Jonas

    "But you are here, and there are people who care about you. They have tasked us with your defence, so don't think you can be rid of us that easily."

    Jonas sits down, clearing his head; the pain had become almost excruciating. "I need to rest for a while..."

  28. - Top - End - #58
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Threeshades's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Garbsen, Germany

    Default Re: [DnD 3.6] Escort the Sacred One

    Jothan joins the others with a look of worry on his face. "They probably were right when they advised me to stop playing. It made me sad too. But under any circumstances we need you to stick close to us. We cannot react quickly enough to any harm coming to you if you stay out of our range.", he kneels down next to the sacred one. "If you would keep still for a moment, I think I know a way to heal your wounds."
    Spoiler
    Show
    Huh, I thought I was in the ooc thread. well i'll keep this post ofr my next action. first im doing the level-up, I noticed that I never chose a starting feat.

    So I'll make a diplomacy check and bast cure light wounds. But all that on the next post, because i cannot roll in an edited post.

    Okay HP roll:
    (1d8+2)[6]
    Last edited by Threeshades; 2008-09-23 at 06:47 AM.
    Need an avatar? Check out Threeshades's Home of Orphaned Avatars

    [/CENTER]

  29. - Top - End - #59
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Threeshades's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Garbsen, Germany

    Default Re: [DnD 3.6] Escort the Sacred One

    Spoiler
    Show
    Diplomacy: (1d20+9)[15]

    Cure light wounds: (1d8+2)[3]

    Edit: Talk about epic fail


    Seeing, how the positive energy from his spell slipped by mostly effectless, Jothan sits down entirely. "Maybe we should set camp soon. I used up my array of powers almost completely, and our friend Jonas also does not seem on the top of things anymore."
    Last edited by Threeshades; 2008-09-23 at 06:53 AM.
    Need an avatar? Check out Threeshades's Home of Orphaned Avatars

    [/CENTER]

  30. - Top - End - #60
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    DeathQuaker's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: [DnD 3.6] Escort the Sacred One

    "I signed a contract to protect you. I can't disregard my orders so easily. I might be tempted... but I do not want to let my family down." Sabra frowns at the Sacred One. "But I am puzzled why they would not be clear to you what our purpose was. Surely you did not think several well-armed folk decided to go for a stroll with you?"

    Sabra shakes her head. "Anyway, Jothan is right. We should find a place to safely make camp and tend to the wounded in as much safety as we can muster. I will see what I can find."

    Sabra gets up and scouts around, trying to catch site of a good campsite, safe from the eyes of the road, but not too far. Near water, if possible. She doesn't go too far, keeping in sight of the party. If nothing good is available in line of sight, she will ask one of the unwounded party members to go scout with her further.

    Spoiler
    Show

    Survival check to look for camp (if we're assuming a level up, she's putting a skill point into survival, so this is added in here, but I haven't updated my character sheet yet): (1d20+5)[11]

    Kaihaku: BTW, Intimidate isn't answered with a save; it just has a static DC (for the Intimidater to succeed) of 10+Target's HD+Target's Wisdom Modifier. I think this is a new thing for Pathfinder, so let's just remember it next time, as it's probably good to test that mechanic. However, the discussion here was good; don't wanna retcon it.

    HP roll for next level: (1d10+2)[7]
    And the best thing you ever done for me is to help me take my life less seriously. It's only life, after all.
    - Emily Saliers, "Closer to Fine"

    LGBTitP

    Blog: http://deathquaker.livejournal.com
    Seldom updated Website: http://www.deathquaker.org

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •