New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 19 of 50 FirstFirst ... 9101112131415161718192021222324252627282944 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #541
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: Gods of a New Star [IC]

Quote Originally Posted by Lord_Asmodeus View Post
    I changed it so it still fits... I hope.
    eh, mainly he's paralyzed, covered in energy, on the ground, and plants are growing all over him.
    Spoiler
    Show

played the Space Pope in Total War 2125
    ..and the Papal States of Luna in Total War 2260

Playing
    The Gears Chosen in Total Way: Broken City

The Spindleshanks Crusade in Total War: 40K

Dragon Avatar by Serp

Darkness Fell, and with it Light

2. - Top - End - #542
    Halfling in the Playground

Griffon

Mavil

Azum being held by the archlich made him feel disgusted. He was a little grateful that he was freed from the light and plants though. He was still slightly covered and unable to move but more able to interact. What do you seek? An alliance, or something much more sinister?
    Last edited by Bleedingblade; 2008-09-21 at 05:45 PM.
    Some say I'm not sexy. I tell them my charisma is 30.

3. - Top - End - #543
    Titan in the Playground

OldWizardGuy

Saradinus
    Meanwhile, on the island of Tekia, Saradinus performs a minor God act to inspire enough battle mages to create another elite unit. Myrokhan arms these battle magicians with the lesser versions of the Great Wand. Meanwhile, the educational system flourishes, and Tekia has entered into the Renaissance era.

The Grand Book of Spells is used once more, this time to enchant an area to be used a sanctuary for dragons to congregate. Only some were allowed inside. Soon more of these sanctuaries would be created. Inside the sanctuary, the dragons are more powerful.

4. - Top - End - #544
    Ogre in the Playground

Cyrus

The Hammers managed to discover the hidden cult within the dwarven capital. Unsure how to proceed, they returned to the Temple to consult Cyrus. Upon hearing of this, Cyrus frowns and immediately sends an avatar to this 'Silver Prince' or whatever he called himself.

Appearing before him, Cyrus looks him over for a moment before speaking calmly. "So, you must be the one that's causing the annoyance here. Care to explain why I shouldn't just smite you and yours right now?"
    A mind without purpose will walk in dark places. - Gideon Ravenor

5. - Top - End - #545
    Troll in the Playground

Gargax

The Archliches grin just widened, showing his long sinister fangs. He was also not wearing his hat, so the devilish horns on his head were clear to see. Between the horns was a symbol like a compass. He spoke easily and in a relaxed manner. Nooo, I just wanted everybody to calm down, so I can find out whats going on... and I can get back to my business without all this commotion giving me a headache He smiled again, his fangs flashing and the blue fires in his eyes flashing.
    Caesar Asmodeus by Andraste

6. - Top - End - #546
    Ogre in the Playground

the few remaining enlightened bodies strong enough for physical duty quickly encircled the ashenborn's body.
    Spoiler
    Show

Playing

Dragon Avatar by Serp

7. - Top - End - #547

Griffon

Mavil

Mavil now noticing K'Salaii, starts to get excited.I wonder if you could do better than I against so many other opponents. If you can prove it. Otherwise I won't even see you as fitting be an opponent.

8. - Top - End - #548
    Titan in the Playground

OldWizardGuy

Meanwhile, some of the tree folk living in the border lands of the island of Teke congregated towards the Life Tree. The trees would gradually become incredibly more powerful wise and strong than before as time went on.
    (No acts used)

9. - Top - End - #549
    Ogre in the Playground

Cellis

Cellsi apeared beside Mavil, punches him in the face, and flies back a bit Don't taunt the elemental Lord of destruction you harebrained, shortlived idiot!
    Spoiler
    Show

Playing

Dragon Avatar by Serp

10. - Top - End - #550

Griffon

Quote Originally Posted by Lord_Asmodeus View Post
    Gargax

The Archliches grin just widened, showing his long sinister fangs. He was also not wearing his hat, so the devilish horns on his head were clear to see. Between the horns was a symbol like a compass. He spoke easily and in a relaxed manner. Nooo, I just wanted everybody to calm down, so I can find out whats going on... and I can get back to my business without all this commotion giving me a headache He smiled again, his fangs flashing and the blue fires in his eyes flashing.
    Mavil

I see there actually is a neutral side to this. And here I thought everyone would be against us. Listen. As sure that you have your goals in line for this, so does my master. It may not be as extravagant as yours, but I offer this extent to you. Scratch my back and I'll scratch yours. You may not need it now, but judging by the fact that your not with them that they wil try and stop your goals as well. A favor for a favor is all I offer. Then I will gladly tell you.

11. - Top - End - #551

Griffon

Quote Originally Posted by puppyavenger View Post
    Cellis

Cellsi apeared beside Mavil, punches him in the face, and flies back a bit Don't taunt the elemental Lord of destruction you harebrained, shortlived idiot!
    You may have forgotten who else is an elemental lord of destruction here.

12. - Top - End - #552
    Barbarian in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Bleedingblade View Post
    Mavil
    Mavil quickly created another phoenix to carry Castel away. Irregardless of where we are, we are still outside your domain. If you like listening to the wyrm so much then relize we are now on equal playing fields. You give me back my artifact or I will destroy this city myself. As he said that Castel headed back and got out of sight from the two.
    Ikassi

I will say it again, more slowly this time. This is not my domain, but it is far from being neutral ground. Here, I have the upper hand and could crush you like the worm you are...

She looked at K'salli and laughed again.

You have met him before? Tell me, is he always this disrespectful of his superriors?

13. - Top - End - #553
    Ogre in the Playground

Cellis

the Enlightened next to Gargax and Azum carefully file the information
    Spoiler
    Show

Playing

Dragon Avatar by Serp

14. - Top - End - #554
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

K'Salaii let out a loud screech.

"Fitting? You are nothing more than an insect! How dare you talk to me that way? I should destroy you right now!

But before I do that, I will show you what I am capable of."

The firebird turned to the other gods.

"After milleniums, I have come back to reclaim these lands. Every beast, every tree shall become ash. I will make this into my nest. As for you...

Bow before me, and you may be spared!"

15. - Top - End - #555
    Ogre in the Playground

You may have forgotten who else is an elemental lord of destruction here.
    Do you, for one minute, think that you could be as powerful as an Elemental lord?
    Spoiler
    Show

Playing

Dragon Avatar by Serp

16. - Top - End - #556
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Omnik View Post
    K'Salaii let out a loud screech.

"Fitting? You are nothing more than an insect! How dare you talk to me that way? I should destroy you right now!

But before I do that, I will show you what I am capable of."

The firebird turned to the other gods.

"After milleniums, I have come back to reclaim these lands. Every beast, every tree shall become ash. I will make this into my nest. As for you...

Bow before me, and you may be spared!"
    May I point out that the Waterlord is also on this world? you might want to deal with him first.
    Spoiler
    Show

Playing

Dragon Avatar by Serp

17. - Top - End - #557
    Troll in the Playground

Gargax

The Archlich used the hand that had been slung around the Ashenborns neck to scratch his chin, his smile wavering by a fraction. Why would they seek to interrupt my designs? None of them involve burning down who knows how much knowledge, and causing destruction to that which they hold dear...

---

Ocogoiks, his shining form a brilliant and glorious sight to behold, even for a god, spoke despite his lack of a mouth, and the words that bubbled into existence were of a beautiful timbre, unlike any that could come from the mouths of mortals, it was easy to see how mortals could be so enraptured by him. What annoyance do you speak of? I see no reason why we should come to blows you and I, all those who pay fealty to me have no abandoned their creator, they only see the perfection I can help to bring them.

18. - Top - End - #558
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

To Cellis

K'Salaii looked down.

"I am well aware of Ossua's involvement. I have dealt with the Calamity before. I can do it again. Something tells me you need proof of my power. So be it!"

19. - Top - End - #559
    Ettin in the Playground

Balider
    Badlier had been watching sliently till now his form concealed as best as he could from EVERYTHING as he watched the gods war he thought sliently to himself, and when he saw the fire god claiming to burn everything he appaered behind him his psionic blade manifesting itself to the point of glowing with the blue white aura of his psionic might.
    "I think that would be a BAAAAD idea buddy."

20. - Top - End - #560
    Ogre in the Playground

To Cellis

K'Salaii looked down.

"I am well aware of Ossua's involvement. I have dealt with the Calamity before. I can do it again. Something tells me you need proof of my power. So be it!"
    I know there are five of you, if you weren't equally matched it stand to reason that the others would be dead. If you were willing to go all out, there would be no universe, as such you must have some restriction and be on near-equal footing with the others, why should I nto bow to one of them?
    Spoiler
    Show

Playing

Dragon Avatar by Serp

21. - Top - End - #561

Griffon

Mavil

Tired of being treated like he was inferior becomes enraged, going into a bewildering rage. Listen all of you! I don't care if you think I'm an insect or if I have to respect your power or if you think your stronger anywhere other than homefield. I am a god destruction. It is my job to destroy. You may live in your fantasy lands now, where there is no war or that you are a being able to control the world, but you'll realize that all beings are greedy. You all fortify defenses and try to seem like you can't be defied, but in reality you are all scheming. Scheming to become on top. Whether you're like K'Salaii who's doing it now or not, you will all take action. With that Mavil rushes at Ikassi and shoots a cone of fire before him. Approaching from behind the wall he grabs back his artifact in the confusion. and rushes over to Azum. With Rexgen, and Castel back in his domain only Azum remains. It was his job to help rescue him.

22. - Top - End - #562
    Titan in the Playground

OldWizardGuy

Mavil

Tired of being treated like he was inferior becomes enraged, going into a bewildering rage. Listen all of you! I don't care if you think I'm an insect or if I have to respect your power or if you think your stronger anywhere other than homefield. I am a god destruction. It is my job to destroy. You may live in your fantasy lands now, where there is no war or that you are a being able to control the world, but you'll realize that all beings are greedy. You all fortify defenses and try to seem like you can't be defied, but in reality you are all scheming. Scheming to become on top. Whether you're like K'Salaii who's doing it now or not, you will all take action. With that Mavil rushes at Ikassi and shoots a cone of fire before him. Approaching from behind the wall he grabs back his artifact in the confusion. and rushes over to Azum. With Rexgen, and Castel back in his domain only Azum remains. It was his job to help rescue him.
    Saradinus
    Baldier feels a mysterious force emanating around him... Through Saradinus'es scrying crystal, Baldier is enhanced with anti-fire resistance from the Grand Book of Spells.

23. - Top - End - #563
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

I know there are five of you, if you weren't equally matched it stand to reason that the others would be dead. If you were willing to go all out, there would be no universe, as such you must have some restriction and be on near-equal footing with the others, why should I nto bow to one of them?
    "Don't pretend to know how the Lords think!"

The firebird watched as Mavil escaped and Baldier appeared next to him.

"You are threatening me? Amusing."

K'Salaii turned into smoke and reformed right behind Baldier. He breathed magma but Baldier was left unharmed.

"You are cowards."

The firebird chanted in a unknown tongue. The avatar of Baldier began to radiate a bright light and exploded.

"Oops. Looks like I found a way around your spell."
    Last edited by Kaiser Omnik; 2008-09-21 at 06:21 PM.

24. - Top - End - #564
    Ettin in the Playground

((Um, no cahnce to respond............. I should at least get an attempt to hrut him, or soemthing....)))

25. - Top - End - #565
    Ogre in the Playground

Cyrus

Cyrus frowns. "So you have no idea what happened to the souls of some of my followers then? Somehow I do not trust you. Who created you and why are you here?"
    A mind without purpose will walk in dark places. - Gideon Ravenor

26. - Top - End - #566
    Ogre in the Playground

"Don't pretend to know how the Lords think!"

The firebird watched as Mavil escaped and Baldier appeared next to him.

"You are threatening me? Amusing."

K'Salaii turned into smoke and reformed right behind Baldier. He breathed magma but Baldier was left unharmed.

"You are cowards."

The firebird chanted in a unknown tongue. The avatar of Baldier began to radiate a bright light and exploded.

"Oops. Looks like I found a way around your spell."
    You do realise that that's basically just a figment he put up?
    Spoiler
    Show

Playing

Dragon Avatar by Serp

27. - Top - End - #567
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

You do realise that that's basically just a figment he put up?
    "It didn't take too much effort, did it? Why would I care? Perhaps you wish to be next?"

28. - Top - End - #568
    Troll in the Playground

Gargax

Ocogoiks spoke again, his voice sonorous and echoing. I have given some of my most devoted the Silver Gift, elevating them to the same state of being as me. He paused. Nobody created me it was a half-truth, he had been "Created" when his mother had given birth and his soul had appeared out of nothingness, Gargax had merely changes his soul into another form. And I am here, because it was in these lands that I was summoned from my astral home, the Silver City. he made a sweeping gesture, meant to mean Cyrus's realm in general.
    Last edited by Lord_Asmodeus; 2008-09-21 at 06:33 PM.

29. - Top - End - #569
    Ogre in the Playground

"It didn't take too much effort, did it? Why would I care? Perhaps you wish to be next?"
    no, I have no wish to be set back to my sanctuary, but, if you wish to destroy my avatar, what can I do but accept it, I feel quite safe knowing the Beast is at least your equal, and I'm sure the puffed up spark who bears you so much hatred would love to see you become dragon-food.
    Spoiler
    Show

Playing

Dragon Avatar by Serp

30. - Top - End - #570
    Ettin in the Playground

Baldier
    Badlier chuckled in his hidden dwelling in the sky, and tsted the blood that flowed freely from his fore head.... apprently avatars have a certain backlash when they are destroyed. This was going to be MOST interesting, and he may even use some ofthe power he had remaining to unify Auir with the Shadow plane, yes he thought that would be a good idea indeed, but not now he had to conserve in case the beast came for him.