New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 3 of 50 FirstFirst 1234567891011121328 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #61
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: Gods of a New Star [IC]

Severus

It was time to start giving his followers the advantages they would need to become the dominant people of the planet. All Dark Elves possessed some innate magical abilities but that was not enough for Severus' goals. Tapping into the arcane energies that were under his command he gave to many of his followers the spark of magic.

Dipping into his followers minds he gives them the knowledge how to unlock the mysteries of the arcane, giving them access to spells and research methods. He prods these new wizards to come together and establish an academy of magic so that they may pool their power together for the advance of the Drow.

Spoiler
    Show

Spending 1 creation point to give some of my followers a stepping stone in arcane magic. Then just encouraging them to get toghether to amplify and learn about their power.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sayn
    You know, I'm beginning to realize that when I chose to go from being a player to being the GM, I essentially went from being a mere leader of some nation to being God. And it feels good.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jade_Tarem View Post
    It's been said that a good backstory is like a skirt - it should be long enough to cover everything that needs to be covered, but short enough that it can keep someone's interest. This... is basically the train of a wedding dress.

2. - Top - End - #62
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

Spoiler
    Show
    Ok, here are some additional details:
    Map (idea taken from a previous god game): Imagine a map of a planet the size of earth. This map is split up into 100 equal squares. 10 squares up and 10 squares across. Please post the location of your civilization.

I chose to have the planes as completely separate dimensions (they are the Spirit World and the Dream World, the Elemental Chaos and the Void). The Void, Sunyata, is akin to the Astral plane and is the only plane visible from the planet.

3. - Top - End - #63
    Ogre in the Playground

Cyrus to Polaris

As his avatar taught his people the basic skills on how to survive, Cyrus travelled the world, looking in on the others. In due course, he discovered a people that had begun to worship in a small shrine, in which sat a tablet. Intrigued, Cyrus studied the tablet and decided to find its creator. When finally he found her, he bowed in greeting to her.

"Greetings Twin Princess. I am Cyrus, called the Smith by my people. I saw your people, and the tablet and territory you gave them. Very impressive."
    A mind without purpose will walk in dark places. - Gideon Ravenor

4. - Top - End - #64

Liagyi-Nelek
    Liagyi-Nelek shrugged. The rules seemed reasonable enough.

"We shall see."

And with that, he allowed himself to fall, descending to his newly created domain. It certainly explained one thing - the path the chalice took was most certainly not random.

He touched down on the sea, away from prying mortal eyes, and allowed himself to sink, relishing in the salt water as it enveloped him once more.

Then, he thought about how he would introduce himself. He considered simply rising from the sea to speak with them, or appearing in visions, but neither would really assist them - it would merely tell them that there is a being of great power prepared to help them all the time, and that did not bode well for their problem-solving skills.

He waited, and pondered for a moment, while the mortals experimented with the chalice.

Then, he decided to get to work.

He recalled the goings-on of the underocean in his mortal life - there were a number of races who lived in the deep, but around him was the clash between two in particular: The sea elves and the sahuagin. The sea elves were the ones always to trade with the coastal villages, and yet Ocean now revolted against the idea of introducing elves to it.

The Sahuagin, then?

The ocean shuddered with approval.

Liagyi-Nelek set to work, carefully forming the body from a predatory fish, and forming every aspect of their being with care. From the reef below, he formed up a city, hollowed into homes and dwellings, and populated them with the fishfolk.

Then, he seeded within their minds their pasts - the invention of their spears, the great loss when the cold came, and importantly, knowledge of the being they would call Liagyi-Nelek.

He shaped their crafts, granting their minds the old, hard-won knowledge of opening only those oysters which held pearls of value, the art of weaving seaweed, and the difficulty of catching fish.

Finally, he imprinted upon them the knowledge of the ocean, the art of petitioning the ocean to act in certain fashions through the correct rituals, and the proper fashions in which to thank the ocean when it complied. The manner in which its practitioners were trained, and how they were inducted into the art.

Then Liagyi-Nelek moved away, and caused the Sahuagin to become living. A simple message formed during the hightide meditations.

Venture forth into the realm of the air on my holy day. Teach all whom you find.

Sometimes, it was better to help the mortals sort things out, rather than intervening directly.

OOC
    Spoiler
    Show
    Major Creation: Created the Race of Sahuagin.
    Major Creation: Founded the Magic Tradition of Oceanomancy.

5. - Top - End - #65
    Barbarian in the Playground

Erothayce

As his avatar was instructing his followers on knowledge Erothayce decided to take care of his responsibilities. He needed to set up what happened to the souls of the living when they died. To accomplish this he decided to create a set of scales to judge the souls and decide where they went when they passed on. (Major creation act). He also needed a way to collect all the knowledge in the universe but that would come later. For now he decided to create a plane of his own apart from the other planes. Gathering his power he created a plane made of shadow. This plane would be called Desidua.
    Awesome avatar made by Arokh

I have a love affair with cycling.

2789 Miles cycled Since the end of March 2009. Many more to come.

erothayce.tumblr.com

6. - Top - End - #66

Ikassi

The stone goddess felt the changes in the earth and percieved that it was time to guide her people. She had set her artifact, the Orb of Inhibition deep in the earth. If her people were to grow, it would be without the help of magic. She had grand plans for them.

Her people had the old insectoid features of the Ensi. However, she poured her desires into them. They became covered in a bright red chiton, slender, and slightly taller than an average human. It was as if the features of a normal Ensi were molded and shaped to fit life in the unforgiving desert. They would be called desert Ensi, though they looked quite different. Magic would be nigh impossible for them to understand, but that separation from the arcane arts would make them all the more resistant to their uses.(major creation) She gave them the name of Myrmici.

Spoiler
    Show
    The Myrmici are more antlike than humanlike. They walk on two legs and still have free will. They are just that, a poeple designed for the desert. (with magic resistance)

She taught them how to listen to the earth, how to find the animals that hid beneath the sand. She showed them how to tap into the secrets of the desert and the water filled catacoms underneath. Finally, she taught them how to shape the sand into a beautiful clear fluid that would harden into glass that could be made into tools or to catch the condensation that could be gathered at night time when water did not escape into the dry air.

She would wait, quietly listening to the stones while her people became strong. She heard many peoples working and living, creating a melodious cacophony.
    Last edited by Smiley_; 2008-09-15 at 10:11 AM.

7. - Top - End - #67

Alrinach

Alrinach heard Calix out, then vanished in a thin snap of displaced air to look upon the lands of his mortal followers.

Wlaving invisible among his people, he noticed the example set by the Twin Goddess and gifted unto his beings a tablet of opalescent stone, upon which was inscribed a great set of laws for society; laws that ordered the cities into castes based off intelligence, skill, and strength, and that assured that each human resource was used wisely and efficiently.

Turning his attention away from the surface of the plane, he cast his form high into the air and concentrated on what would become the seat of his power, invoking a demiplane to hang in a perfect sphere above the lands of his followers. A wave of divine energy expanded like a flash into the emptiness, and suddenly the twisting fog of possibility congealed and hardened into miles and miles of pure white, marble architecture. Terraces, archways, columns, and corridors piled higher and higher upon each other until all that can be seen in any direction is an endless concourse of ashen stone. Enclosed by a high, vaulting ceiling of incredible vastness, The Marble Reaches is an eldritch combination of courthouse, library, audience chamber, and terminus. As Aldrinach felt the power of his domain wash through him, he watched with some small measure of pleasure as beings began to appear from the air, clockwork clerks and soldiers who immediately began to attend their newly-birthed duties. The air was suffused with a gentle, cool light that seemed to radiate from the construction of the Reaches itself. Convinced that his stronghold was serviceable, he vanished again.

With another innocous shimmer, he appeared in the shadowy home of Erothayce, and called out to his brother in purpose.

"I crave an audience. It would be good for us to work together for the souls of these mortals."

Spoiler
    Show
    1 major act to create The Marble Reaches, Alrinach's demiplane domain.Inside its untold vastness is contains audience chambers, courtrooms, libraries, offices, and miles and miles of hallway. Bridges crisscross the vast divide in the center of the realm, but the distance between any two given points is still likely to be a number of miles by foot. Few but Alrinach himself know the multitude of pathes through the Reaches. Everything in The Marble Reaches is made of the same pearly-white, ornately carved stone.

1 major act to create his construct servants and soldiers, Inevitable Kolyaruts and Maruts. Will retcon if that's beyond the scope of one act
    Last edited by Virgo; 2008-09-14 at 10:05 PM.

8. - Top - End - #68

Erothayce

What is it you wish to speak with me about brother? Something I don't know about? Hard for me to accept that. Or is it something I do know of? Time perhaps? The knowledge of the universe in all it's vastness? Or do you come to speak of the dead souls over which I have claimed stewardship to see where they shall wind up? Look I even have these nifty scales to balance their souls again the deeds they have done and this sends them to where they belong. No being, and I mean NO being can tamper with the neutrality of this artifact. SO is that what you wish to speak of brother? Or is it something else?"

As he is saying this he is idly creating creatures out of the shadows that appear for a few seconds then disappear. They resemble all the races on the planet.

erothayce.tumblr.com

9. - Top - End - #69

Alrinach

Alrinach looked at the races, formed of wavering mist, and passed a white hand through the human figure. He turned to Erothayce.

"You, time, I, fate, we, souls. It seems you and I will be talking much. Your scales please me. They are good, and I approve that they are a tool of Law. But they are...", he walked away a few steps, seeking the right word, then turned back. "Blunt. I propose to you a deal, brother. You take dominion over the souls of those who die peacefully, of natural means. I will sort and manage the souls of those who die in violence, or who have given their souls by contract to another being."
    Last edited by Virgo; 2008-09-15 at 12:09 AM.

10. - Top - End - #70

Erothayce

"I can agree to this brother. Is there a way we can have it formally done? I shall leave my realm open to you because I consider you a friend. Feel free to stop by and we shall speak of anything."

erothayce.tumblr.com

11. - Top - End - #71
    Titan in the Playground

OldWizardGuy

Saradinus sat down, reading his artifact and decided upon something. On the people he had given the Supernal magics, he cast spells from the Book, no mere magic from a master of wizards, but a Grand Spell. Saradinus enchanted the life forces of his followers, enhancing the Grand Spell with his alteration of reality, and his spells of desire(a wish spell). Saradinus enhanced his people with these various spells, and his power over reality to ascend to a greater level upon death.

Rather than to go to the Underworld, they would be absorbed into Saradinus'es very soul. Saradinus then had his Avatar aid him in securing the boarders of his land through mighty enchantments to ward the people off from invaders. Impregnable were the borders of the lands of Saradinus. Fortresses appearing to be crafted into the rocks, as well as enchanted plant creatures, obedient to Saradinus and helpful to the people of the realm populated the forests around the nation.(Major Act)
    Last edited by ArlEammon; 2008-09-15 at 01:11 AM.

12. - Top - End - #72
    Ettin in the Playground

Baldier had long ago descended to care for his peoples the dark templar. Who although a new race in the old world had floruished mightily for the short amount of time they had been there. thus he sent an avatar down made in his own image declaring him god of their peoples, and the portecterate of their race for eternity.

"The time has come my peoples for progress. I sent down to you a great crystal from the heavens it pulsated with a dark purple energy, and granted intellegence to those near it. This artifact of my creation is meant to be used to further the goals of all peoples who wish for progress, and peace before violence. Let it e known that on this day the god Baldier came to you all in avatar form, and that I'am your protector, and your greatest ally in your houtr of greatest need!"

13. - Top - End - #73

Alrinach

Alrinach nodded in agreement with Erothayce, and summoned from his realm two slabs of opalescent stone, inscribed with Lawful runes that spelled out the deal the two had just made. With a touch of his finger he left his sigil on each, a humanoid heart in the clutches of a skeletal hand. He let Erothayce do the same, then sent one back to his own realm.
    "These will be the markers of our Compact, and we shall each aid the other against those who would seek to claim our rightful propertiy as their own. Well met, brother."

With the lightest displacement of shadow, he vanished.

14. - Top - End - #74

Erothayce

"That was most agreeable. Now I shall check on my followers."

Erothayce created a scrying portal out of shadow to view what was happening through his avatars eyes. All seemed to be going well with the education of his followers. Soon he would be able to recall his avatar and send him to other matters.

erothayce.tumblr.com

15. - Top - End - #75
    Ettin in the Playground

Baldier

Baldier sat on his chair of iron, and thought "Surely someone must share my interests in furthering my peoples through study, and dilligence rather than through war, and pillaging.... wait there was that wizard; perhaps he will share my interests."
    So he attempted to open a private telepathic channel with the god Saradinus
    "Greetings I'm Baldier, and I wish to speak with you."

16. - Top - End - #76
    Troll in the Playground

Gargax

Coming to his people in the dead of night, he appeared as a massive wraith, a huge black shadow. Noone saw him as he flitted from shadow to shadow, until finally he reached the rough center of their village. Retrieving the Corrupted Dagger from the folds of his being, he raised it high and thrust it deep into the earth.

The Dagger would draw the souls of the departed, and would raise the dead for miles (that doesn't mean all the dead within miles will get up and walk around, just that for miles there will be dead rising) The Dagger would seep through the land, changing it and its people to better take their new place in the world.

It would also teach them the Art. It would enhance the magic, especially dark magics like Necromancy, and would draw the Art within itself, slowly spreading it to the people surrounding it. To help speed the process and assure the acceptance of his act, he appeared in the dreams of the great leaders of the Ensi who followed him, and told them of different paths to immortality, secretly providing them with arcane books in the night, and teaching them how to cast spells during their sleep.

With this he came to the Shadows outside of his peoples area, a great shadow among many great shadows, and watched.

OOC:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Would you count that as a major act?
    Caesar Asmodeus by Andraste

17. - Top - End - #77

Severus

Severus was pleased, the crafty Dark Elves were establishing their holdings and forging for them a society where the strong ruled and the weak served. They were already now expanding outwards ever slowly, exploring new tunnels and new routes. Their numbers were likewise growing. The wizards worked to craft new spells of great displays of power and clerics prayed to him for similar powers. All was well.

It was now time to create a realm just for Severus himself and the departed souls of the Drow and any other followers he may garner. Concentrating deeply on the emptiness that existed, he brought forth a new plane of existance. Lightless, and vast caverns and tunnels stretched for miles in every direction. Some went to nowhere, others connected to each other and to the caverns and others still created portals to the material plane deep underground or in caves nearer to the surface around mountains and other rocky areas. This place would be known as the Eternal Night, seat of Severus's powers.

Spoiler
    Show

1 major creation act to create a new plane
    Quote Originally Posted by Sayn
    You know, I'm beginning to realize that when I chose to go from being a player to being the GM, I essentially went from being a mere leader of some nation to being God. And it feels good.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jade_Tarem View Post
    It's been said that a good backstory is like a skirt - it should be long enough to cover everything that needs to be covered, but short enough that it can keep someone's interest. This... is basically the train of a wedding dress.

18. - Top - End - #78
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

Spoiler
    Show

Lord_Asmodeus: I think it should count as a major act, yes.
    Everyone else: Everything seems fine.

19. - Top - End - #79
    Orc in the Playground

Lupin

Seeing the people start to adapt to his new woodland that spread for miles on end, Lupin decided that it was time to start cultivating civilziation the way it should be.

Picking a human out at random, Lupin visited him mentally whilst he dreamt, and commanded him to lead the people of the forests to live under four laws:
    • Any meaningless destruction of nature is strictly forbidden
    • Metals brought into this land will be sent straight back out, including anyone carrying them
    • Any magic not granted by myself or another deity is strictly forbidden
    • Meaningless ending to natural life is strictly forbidden

In order to help the man spread his word, Lupin dropped down the necklace made from his own teeth to imbue him with his divine might, as well as creating a wolf in his own image and strength as a testemant to the sincerity of his picked out human, and a way for him to deal with anyone who dared question his laws. He also told the man that the land he lived in was called The Great Woods, and that everyone else should call it as such.

Finally, before he finished up for the day, Lupin set it upon himself to go to the middle point of the lands, and sprung an oak that towered high into the skies. This would be the capital of his lands, and a place where nature is second in divinity only to his words.
    Last edited by Slamexo; 2008-09-15 at 02:31 PM.

20. - Top - End - #80

Ikassi

She let her people manage their own affairs for the most part. She was pleased with them. When she checked their progress, they had departed even further from the flow of the arcane.

Even the weakest of the Myrmici became strong and cunning. Their wit had been sharpened with the lack of the magical arts. They crafted beautiful art and powerful tools.

Their rituals were most interesting. The dead of higher standing buried to return to the earth, but for the most part, those who died were eaten and their bones, flesh and hard chiton were shaped into tools for hunting and even instruments of music. There were no clerics. Each of the Myrmici knew that they owed their well being to the earth and they paid homage to it.

Soon, it would be time for some of her children to leave the desert to explore new lands, sharing their art. The stone goddess noticed the other gods preparing for an attack it seemed by securing the borders with great acts of creation. No, it was not her place to do that. She would let her children decide if they were to live freely or to seclude themselves from the world.

She decided to seek an audience with the Twin Goddess Polaris She had nurtured her people well. Ikassi burrowed under the earth and made her way to the realm of the Twin Goddess.

21. - Top - End - #81
    Ogre in the Playground

Cellis

looking down on the settlement of Ensi, he pondered, yes, these will make fine servants.

With that he looked down on them and weaved their minds together, creating a hive mind that was the sum of the parts. He changes them, making them more heavyset, and covered in chitin-armor. They had as many duplicate vital organs as possible, but no vocal cords. Their chitin was colored black.

Finally, he created a way to force the life force onto reality, changing the world in exchange for some of their life. for a few years the could subsume a creature into the Mind, and more for more powerful effects.

He gave himself power over the new creation, and imbued himself with it.

Spoiler
    Show

major act, creation of race
    major act creation of bio magic
    major act, gain bio magic domain.
    Spoiler
    Show

played the Space Pope in Total War 2125
    ..and the Papal States of Luna in Total War 2260

Playing
    The Gears Chosen in Total Way: Broken City

The Spindleshanks Crusade in Total War: 40K

Dragon Avatar by Serp

Darkness Fell, and with it Light

22. - Top - End - #82
    Halfling in the Playground

Griffon

Mavil

Mavil takes a moment a relizes he is incased in fire before he hears a voice. He now relizes he is embedded with power. He looks around and gauges the other 14 gods, especially the psuedragon. Slightly baffled from the explanation, he starts to scracth his head. You mean here we have power higher than that of a mortal?"

(OOC)"Sorry I was away busy weekend
    Some say I'm not sexy. I tell them my charisma is 30.

23. - Top - End - #83
    Orc in the Playground

Polaris, to Cyrus

The Twin Princess bows back to the Smith, acknowledging her fellow god.

"Thank you, Cyrus the Smith. You are very kind. I am only doing what I think is best for my people."

The Twin Princess looks to her people once again, and is happy to see that they are growing, and have even already discovered the many uses of magic through the prophets inspired by her. With a smile, she turned to Cyrus again.

"So, do you have something else to say ? I don't want to be rude, but I sense another of our divine comrades aproaching, and I must welcome her to my domains." - Saying this, the Twin Princess remembers she has no home yet, and that she will have to create something when the other gods leave her domains.
    My own homebrewed world/setting: Yay!

24. - Top - End - #84

Erothayce

Looking through his avatars eyes Erothayce was glad to see the teaching had been done and that his followers would continue on the tradition of learning and scholarly interest. To make sure the search for knowledge and understanding continued Erothayce magically imbued into his followers a driving thirst for knowledge that sent them all over the world looking for new ideas and experiences and other things of that ilk. In addition he gave them a small amount of control over time to defend themselves with. The control came with a price though. It was only usable once a day and after the use they were heavily exhausted.

Spoiler
    Show
    One major act to give wanderlust and time control. I now have no more major acts.

erothayce.tumblr.com

25. - Top - End - #85
    Titan in the Playground

OldWizardGuy

The Avatar Wiseman of Saradinus began to instruct the people ways they could merge with Saradinus'es mind. As it stands the souls of the dead migrated to Eurothrayce or another god of death. Devotion towards Saradinus, swearing an oath to be on Saradinus'es side in this life, would allow the Grand Spells from the Book of Saradinus, to allow them to ascend into Saradinus'es mind.(I think that Omnik said that if they were devout they could go to me.)

26. - Top - End - #86

Alrinach

Alrinach walked the length of his audience chamber, seating himself on the great white, hewn chair at the end of the hall. Focusing his energy, he invoked an orb into being, and set it high in the air above the chasm that reached down the middle of The Marble Reaches. Suiting it to its purpose with a final flicker of divine energy, it began to glow a steely blue, and the faint sound of hymns filled the still air. No sooner had the soft song begun than ghostly figures began to float from the various archways and were directed by the clockwork servants of Order into various courtrooms and hearing chambers. Just as rapidly, they emerged adain, and formed an eerie waterfall of souls to the lower leves and the upper leves of the reaches as they began their afterlife. Every so often, a soul would emerge from it's trail and vanish peacefully, returned to the realm of its own god.

Alrinach looked upon this, and was pleased. He opened his mouth and spoke, his words reaching across the vast abysses of space and dimensions, addressing all the Gods.

"I have been set above all those souls who die in violence, or those who promise themselves to another great power upon their deaths. Although you will find that the most faithful of your followers will be remitted unto your care, I shall be the Keeper of the rest of the flock. Should you desire to forge additional agreements, I would be honored by your presence in my realm."

Feeling a gulf in the flow of souls, Arinach redoubled his energies into the sphere and sent a command racing through the air to his servants. He could feel... something... in the lands of Gargax.

In a shadowy village far away, a gleaming humaniod made of gold clockwork and garbed in an impeccable white robe appeared from the air and looked down impassivly at the dagger plunged into the ground at its feet. With the quiet hum of gears it spoke to the darkness.

"I, Aequitum, prelate of the Lord Alrinach, Judge of Souls and Arbiter of Fate, do formally seek and audience with the Lord Skeleton, Gargax the Ancient."

Spoiler
    Show
    My final major act to create an inexorable beacon for the souls of the fallen.
    Last edited by Virgo; 2008-09-15 at 01:50 PM.

27. - Top - End - #87

Erothayce

Hearing the broadcast Erothayce feels he must make clear his part in this agreement and inform the others of his part. So in copycat fashion Erothayce sends a message out to all the gods as well,

"I am he who has been set above all other souls not killed in mortal combat or who have given themselves over to another. Your faithful will go to you as is right. I welcome you all to ask me any questions you have."

After finishing Erothayce summons his avatar back to him. "How well do you believe my followers are prepared for the world?"

"I believe they can handle anything that is thrown at them."

"Good, it gladdens me to hear that. Now you may go of and do as you will. I will call you if and when I need you." Erothayce says as he turns away to gaze at the souls wandering among his vast plane. "They should places to relax and enjoy their afterlife. I shall craft it for them." So saying he crafted a portion of his plane into a giant castle so the souls could entertain themselves.

erothayce.tumblr.com

28. - Top - End - #88
    Ettin in the Playground

Baldier looked down at his peoples, and smiled. They were fourishing well with the benift of the nexus granting thme intellegence with which to fcontemplate, and power with which to defend themselves against the harsh wilds. Yet he had been pleased with the results of his conversation with Sardiouns last night, and he had a plan. His people had recently dsicovered iron working, and had made great weapon out of this new harder material, and this had brought about a new approach to psionics albiet an odd one his peoples called the physic warrior a being who wieled both rigtousness of mind, and cunning with a blade. While Blaider thought this was an odd develop-ment he was far from displeased with them, and as a reward he took the wisest, and most intellegent of their large tribe, and sent them to act as emmisaries to Sardoiunius people.

Then turning back to his people he saw them amenting the dead, and burying them as well as preforming rites to guide the spirts of the dead. So baldier took a piece of the shadow, and he made it into a ever strecthing field dotted with magnificent manors, and creatures of the finest beauty ever beheld in the eyes of any of Baldiers faithful.

29. - Top - End - #89
    Troll in the Playground

Gargax

Not wishing to drive his own followers to madness, Gargax snatched one of the more powerful spirits floating around the giant dagger. Taking it he learned that its name in life had been Sarias, he infused the spirit with his divine fires of immortality, and molded it into a dread visage. It would be of a bluish caste, and would be incorporeal unless he wished to be of a physical nature, in either case he would appear as a ghostlike form, with holes for eyes and a warped tear in the fabric of its being as a mouth but an otherwise mostly shapeless form, with no legs and two long arms that end with hands ending with claws, though even this is so vague as to be a suggestion upon its form. In the eyes and the mouth there seemed an endless abyss with a small blue flame at the in the distance, but bright enough to glow like candle-lights out of his gaping eyes and mouth. He dubbed Sarias The Ethereal. He sent it to speak with the messenger of Alrinach

I am The Ethereal. I speak for The Ancient.
    Last edited by Lord_Asmodeus; 2008-09-15 at 03:35 PM.
    Caesar Asmodeus by Andraste

30. - Top - End - #90

Ikassi

When she came to the realm of Polaris, Ikassi took the form of a tall Myrmici clad in a rough hide cloak decorated with shards of colored glass.

I see you have led your people well, goddes of the sun and moon. But enough observartion, you are probably wondering why I am here.

She paused for a moment, surveying the land.

I have listened to the earth, and I have heard much. Many of the other gods are isolating their people, errecting great barriers and fortresses as if waiting for doom to come. That is why I have decided to approach you first.

I wish for my people to explore the world, but I must be sure that I am not sending them to their deaths. I believe our peoples may learn much from each other. The Myrmici have much to offer in the ways of understanding the earth. I believe they will help your people use the land to it's fullest potential. I believe your people may have something to teach mine as well.