New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #181
    Firbolg in the Playground

BlueWizardGirl

Default Re: Maid RPG(IC thread)

"Why a maid's uniform, of course!" Henrietta replies, "You said you were here looking for work, didn't you? Unless you're a trained accountant or a master bodyguard or something, that means you must be applying to become a maid!"

Henrietta walks over to a closet and throws open the door.

"We have fairly high turnover, so Master Hira keeps a good number of uniforms in storage... I'm sure we can find one that fits you... and accents those ears nicely!"

Henrietta smiles affectionately and gently tweaks the point of one of the ears.

"They may not be normal, but they're a good weird!"

Henrietta rummages in the closet for a moment until she finds a measuring tape.

"Ahh, here we go, let's get some measurements... While one of these uniforms will serve for the meantime, if you choose to stay long-term we'll have some dresses custom-fitted for you..."

Henrietta gestures down at her uniform and pirouettes to show it off.

"You like?"
    Last edited by Ascension; 2008-10-26 at 11:31 PM.
    Current Games:
    Spoiler
    Show
    GMing The Lotus Blossoms! [Exalted 3E] (OOC)
    Playing Waldaharjaz in The Convergence of Sky [Exalted 3E]
    Playing Rivers in Welcome to Thorns [Exalted 3E]

2. - Top - End - #182
    Troll in the Playground

BardGuy

Spoiler
    Show
    Ascension, i need you to make a skill check to find a Maid uniform that fits.

__________________________________________________ _________
    "Rikka-chan, maybe it would be helpful to ask the git down their for some help, i mean he made it after all." Hira asked, as he kicked the tech-preist lightly, as he shok his head for a moment and added.
    "You seemed to be bothered by something earlier, whats wrong?"
    Last edited by Talkkno; 2008-10-27 at 02:10 AM.

3. - Top - End - #183

BlueWizardGirl

With tape measure in hand, Henrietta declares war on Eri's personal space. The assault is followed by a thorough scan of the closet. When the dust settles, Henrietta has found a dress which should be a near-perfect fit for the new girl... unfortunately, it's beige.

"Well, it's kind of a boring color... it should fit nicely, though! Go ahead, try it on!"

Spoiler
    Show
    Roll of 4, Skill of 3, Result of 12.
    Current Games:
    Spoiler
    Show

4. - Top - End - #184
    Halfling in the Playground

"Well.. I-I guess I could do that, sure!" Eri almost seemed pleased at the notion of becoming a maid. She let out a timid squeak as Henrietta tweaked her ear, her cheeks flushing slightly from the comment.

Eri remained quiet while Henrietta searched for the tape measure, glancing around briefly before focusing on the maid again as she showed off her uniform. "Ooh... I do! I don't want you to trouble yours-"

And so she was measured thoroughly, prompting a few awkward squeaks and whimpers as she apparently was never measured in such a way before. Left red-faced again, Eri took the dress from Henrietta and looked it over briefly, a confused look slowly coming over her face. "It's alright! I don't know if it'd be good to wear anything too flashy.. Er.. How do you put this on? Do I just put it on over my head..?"

5. - Top - End - #185

BlueWizardGirl

Spoiler
    Show
    Taco, Talkkno, feel free to stop this action if you want to, but Eri does have a 0 in Athletics and thus autofails all checks with the stat...

"Allow me to demonstrate!" Henrietta says with a smile, "It's my job to teach my apprentice things like this."

Henrietta pulls Eri inside the walk-in closet and closes the door.

"A hands-on demonstration is often the best teaching method,"
    she surmises.

Unless stopped somehow, Henrietta will proceed to dress Eri. With all that entails. Though she will resort to force if Eri struggles, her touch is gentle, her voice soothing as she attempts to liberate Eri from her civilian gear and help the new maid don her uniform for the first time.
    Current Games:
    Spoiler
    Show

6. - Top - End - #186

Spoiler
    Show
    Coincidentally, Eri also has a 0 in Athletics! No sense in rolling a stalemate here becauuuse...

Eri followed Henrietta into the closet, taking a moment to take in her surroundings. As the maid tried to dress her, she would resist a bit initially before going along with it with the appropriate awkwardness involved in such.

"Er.. S-so how does it look?" she mumbled while casting a flustered stare at the ceiling.

7. - Top - End - #187

BlueWizardGirl

Spoiler
    Show
    Oh, no, Henrietta has a 2 in Athletics. I was meaning I'd automatically beat you.

"It looks pretty good, my young apprentice!"

Henrietta lays a finger along her chin in thought as she looks Eri up and down.

"It really looks pretty good. I didn't think beige would be your color, but it works."

Henrietta lays a gentle hand on Eri's head.

"Let's go introduce you to Master Hira. I'm sure he'll be as thrilled to meet you as I am. He's probably down in the basement. You'll probably be fine, he'll probably not try to turn you into a robot yet."
    Current Games:
    Spoiler
    Show

8. - Top - End - #188

Spoiler
    Show
    Ahh. I just read that wrong, then. XD

The color drains from Eri's face slightly at Henrietta's comment, apparently unnerved at the notion of such a fate. "A r-robot? What kind of place is this, anyway? It didn't look so weird from the outside..." She started to glance around the closet anxiously and bit down on her lip after she finished speaking.
    Maid RPG Profile: Eri Maeda

9. - Top - End - #189

BlueWizardGirl

"It wasn't weird until this morning," Henrietta explains, "but since then we've been attacked by ninjas, cyborgs, robots, aliens, and people from the distant future. And I think Master Hira may have been experimenting on some of them. He threatened to turn me into a robot just so we could be together forever..."

Henrietta tries to sound cheerful.

"But that's just his way of showing that he loves me. He wouldn't really turn anyone into a robot without their consent. He's a nice boy."

Henrietta takes Eri's hand and begins leading her towards the basement.

"You'll see for yourself, soon enough. And you'd better believe the hazard pay makes the danger almost worth it. I need craziness to happen if I want to pay off my mother's medical bills..."
    Last edited by Ascension; 2008-10-27 at 06:29 PM.
    Current Games:
    Spoiler
    Show

10. - Top - End - #190
    Dwarf in the Playground

Indeed.

A voice rings out from the shadows of the hall. Only the figure's lower face, adorned with a worryingly stern smile, and the light gleaming in opaque white ovals of spectacle lenses, can be seen in the darkness.

With the recent events, I feel I must do this, and I apologise, Henrietta, that it has come to this.

Mariam steps forward. hastily trying to stow the two petri dishes that she had been employing for that oh-so-ominous scary shiny glasses effect. She holds the bolt pistol out to Eri - it is almost as big as the apprentice maid's entire torso.

Should the master ... become not like himself, then I implore you, for all our sakes, and particularly those who have become close to him -

She eyes Henrietta.

- and, above all, the sake of the master's own soul and spirit - free him from whatever horror, madness, or loss of reason has come over him. I would not have him remembered as one who gazed unprotected into the void of this world - a double tap, two rounds to the head, should secure his memory, in case some foul spirit overtakes him. Keep this secret - seeing him may inflame the malady upon him more - but do not flinch from it if it is the correct thing to do.

The gun is reverentially laid in the apprentice maid's hands - Mariam closes her hands around it.

Spoiler
    Show
    Protip - unbeknownst to Eri, and anyone who isn't much of a gun nut in the household, Mariam's switched rounds 1-3 in the magazine with plexiglass test-tubes, which are approximately the same size. Sure, they'll hurt, but the disappointing 'thwib' that they make renders them all but harmless. curls non-existent moustache
    Last edited by First Speaker; 2008-10-27 at 09:09 PM.
    constantly the worst - voted 4th most valuable arts & entertainment brand in Crying Girl magazine - banned from everything - never a good post m,- sucks

11. - Top - End - #191

BlueWizardGirl

Henrietta's eyes go wide.

"B-but you're the one who's good with guns, Mariam,"
    Henrietta protests, "And you know Master Hira better than my new apprentice, so you'd be better able to tell when he's really gone too far. Please, don't ask her to shoot him... and don't ask me, either."
    Current Games:
    Spoiler
    Show

12. - Top - End - #192

Eri gave Henrietta yet another dumbfounded look, simply nodding her head every now and then as she was led downstairs. "What did I get myself into..?" She thought and looked up as they reached the basement, squinting slightly to make out the figure of Mariam.

The shiny glasses certainly did seem to have their intended effect as Eri stood up a bit straighter, seemingly unnerved by the sight. She shuddered briefly before putting on her best attempt at a formal maid-face, dipping forward in a formal bow and curtsy. She quickly reverted to the confused look from earlier, however, as Mariam handed the pistol over to her. "What's.. Er.."

She went quiet and looked the pistol over, struggling a bit with the gun's weight. "I-I don't know if I can.. Uh.. Do what you're asking me to, though.. What's wrong with the master, anyway?"

Spoiler
    Show
    Should I roll for Athletics to see if she can hold it? It's 0, so she'd likely drop it on her foot or something if that was the case.

13. - Top - End - #193
    Dwarf in the Playground

It is better the less is known - suffice to say, things can be ... dangerous, around him.

Miriam looks intently at the new recruit.

Again, I am sorry to lay this burden at your feet - your status as a newcomer allows you to see things with new eyes. You shall be our neutral party.
    constantly the worst - voted 4th most valuable arts & entertainment brand in Crying Girl magazine - banned from everything - never a good post m,- sucks

14. - Top - End - #194

BlueWizardGirl

Henrietta spontaneously hugs Eri. She begins to tear up a bit.

"We'll get through this, apprentice! We'll be okay. We've just got to keep telling ourselves that. The pay is good and we have each other and that's enough, right?"

Henrietta's hug tightens a bit.

"Even if all the men in our lives abandon us, we girls will persevere! We'll stick together!"
    Current Games:
    Spoiler
    Show

15. - Top - End - #195

"It's alright. I'll.. Ah.. I-I'll do what I can to help, then." Eri starts to bow to Miriam again, but is interrupted by the sudden hug and squeaks timidly at that. Another squeak escapes her lips as the hug tightens, the girl managing a weak nod while her cheeks flush slightly from the sudden contact.

"Yeah.. I don't know if I'm really qualified to be here or not anymore, but I'll still try to do what I can... Um.. I-I hope I can work with you two well, then?"
    Last edited by Taco; 2008-10-27 at 11:17 PM.

16. - Top - End - #196
    Troll in the Playground

BardGuy

Hira emerged from the basement, and was pleasantly surprised when he saw the small purple haired girl, lowering himself to her level.
    "Well, well what you doing out here? Don't your parents want to know where you are? I don't mind you working here, but that's what i am most concerned about." Where he added by lightly patting her head.

17. - Top - End - #197

BlueWizardGirl

"See, I told you he was nice," Henrietta says to Eri in a stage whisper.
    Current Games:
    Spoiler
    Show

18. - Top - End - #198

Eri blinks a few times as Hira approaches, becoming somewhat confused once he pats her head. This is the master? This doesn't sound like what Miriam said he was like... She thought and tosses a quick nod at Henrietta before bowing formally to Hira.

"Ah.. It's a pleasure to meet you, sir. They.. They already know I've left." Eri offers him another bow and smiles timidly. "Is it alright if I start working here, then? I-I'll do my best!"

19. - Top - End - #199
    Troll in the Playground

BardGuy

"Sure, do you know how cook? I could use some dinner, I've gotten beaten up at least twice today And I guess your under Henrietta-chan's tutelage for now?" Hira inquired.

20. - Top - End - #200

BlueWizardGirl

Henrietta winks at Eri.

"We'll do it together! It'll be fun!"
    Current Games:
    Spoiler
    Show

21. - Top - End - #201

Eri glances at Henrietta briefly before bowing to Hira again.

"I am. Um.. sure! I can try... Is there anything you would prefer?"
    Last edited by Taco; 2008-10-28 at 10:44 PM.

22. - Top - End - #202
    Troll in the Playground

BardGuy

'Just not anything strange should be fine. Though some one else shoud set up the tables, I'll be watching how you do."Hira replied as he pointed towards the kitchen.

23. - Top - End - #203

BlueWizardGirl

Placing a gentle hand on Eri's shoulder, Henrietta guides the new maid towards the kitchen.

"Let's do this," she says with confidence.
    Current Games:
    Spoiler
    Show

24. - Top - End - #204
    Troll in the Playground

BardGuy

"Mariam, you might want to go help Rikka-chan, she seemed to have a question for you earlarier."

25. - Top - End - #205

Eri stumbles slightly as she lets Henrietta push her along, waving back at Hira quickly as they leave the basement area. The apprentice does eventually start moving on her own, turning sideways slightly to speak to Henrietta more easily.

"So.. Um.. What are we making, anyway?"

26. - Top - End - #206

BlueWizardGirl

"What would you like to make, my young apprentice?" Henrietta asks as they reach the entrance to the kitchen. With a grand gesture she indicates the size and power of the mansion's kitchen.

"We can make anything!"
    Current Games:
    Spoiler
    Show

27. - Top - End - #207

Eri gives Henrietta a surprised look and shakes her head quickly. "I-I can't decide something like that! I don't know what Sir Hira likes to eat and what he doesn't..." She glances around for a moment and just stares at some of the things in the kitchen, looking somewhat confused about something.

"When we make the food, though, should we.. Er.. Make sure to use everything here?"

28. - Top - End - #208

BlueWizardGirl

"No, silly. You can't put everything in one dish. Hmm... Master Hira just said nothing too strange... What was your favorite food growing up?"
    Current Games:
    Spoiler
    Show

29. - Top - End - #209

Eri scratches her cheek lightly in though. "Mm.. Well... The potatoes were good. We would boil them, then make this tasty potato salad out of it."

30. - Top - End - #210
    Troll in the Playground

BardGuy

"I concur, that sounds simple enough. I get rice most of the time, so it would be a nice change of pace." Hira remarked.