New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Ogre in the Playground

Flumph

Default Possible Search?

Something I've noticed of late...there have been times when i want to quote an old thread in a new active one for various reasons....or I want to find out if people have discussed a topic before and answered my questions.....in both cases i was able to do it but only because i searched back 15 pages in FB and 30odd pages in gameing....I was wondering if there is any way to "find" threads without going out and looking at every thread that has been posted on since i arrived in Febuary to find something....a search engine for threads type...if it is not currently avalible is there an easy "click in" option with YABB programming?...if so can a recommend we see it sometime?...it would also be useful in hunting down some of the less active games in the PbP forums
    SK Tarq

2. - Top - End - #2
    Retired Mod in the Playground Retired Moderator

Default Re: Possible Search?

There is a search option, and it has options for what forum you want to search and how far back you want to search.

http://www.giantitp.com/cgi-bin/yabb...;action=search
    Founding member of the Kaylee club. If your relationship with your batteries has been going on for almost a year now, you can join too! Strawberries and Big City Doctors for all!

3. - Top - End - #3
    Ogre in the Playground

Flumph

Welll I have been using the stubborn way.... :-[

4. - Top - End - #4
    Retired Mod in the Playground Retired Moderator

Also, the Search function is in the links on the forum header, in the brown space below where you can get to your PMs.

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. - Mark Twain
    Spoiler
    Show