New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more

Thread: Random question

1. - Top - End - #1
    Pixie in the Playground
    Default Random question

Hey, i was just wondering, what do you think would happen (or at least wut it would look like) if you quoted someone who qouted someone else?
    http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Gort%20flarsher&&you know you want to.....

2. - Top - End - #2
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: Random question

It does not work on this message board but others it allows you to do this.
    I am posting from my IPhone 90% of the time. Please forgive any spellcheck errors.
    Notice: All events written about or discussed on this site are fictional and fantasy/science fiction based.They are for entertainment purposes only within a fantasy/science fiction game and any relationship to the real world (events, individuals, situations, etc) are unintended and coincidental.

3. - Top - End - #3
    Pixie in the Playground

RedWizardGuy

Be glad that it doesn't.

Honestly, some boards I've seen have entire threads of nothing but people quoting someone quoting someone else quoting... you get the idea. It gets to be a nested series of quote boxes that take up more room than the actual text being quoted, and really becomes annoying after only a few occurances. You're not missing anything.
    Penny for your thoughts? Are you sure you're not pricing yourself out of the market? Most people give them to me free whether I want them or not.

4. - Top - End - #4
    Retired Mod in the Playground Retired Moderator

Red Watcher: Though this thread is rather small, I think I'm going to go ahead and move it over to Board Issues where it belongs.