1. - Top - End - #1
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default How do I purge my PM file?

I've got 90 private messages in my file and I'd rather have... oh, just the latest 10 or 20. How do I get rid of the first 70 or so without having to delete them one at a freaking time?
    New Terminator movie = Awesome!

2. - Top - End - #2
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Re: How do I purge my PM file?

90? :o Yikes! I thought I had too many earlier today when I had five sitting out there!

This provides you no help at all, but to the best of my knowledge you have to do it one at a time.

John Ling
    Frog God Games Lead Pathfinder Developer

Note: unless explicitly stated otherwise, opinions in my posts are my own and not those of Frog God Games.

3. - Top - End - #3

Planetar

Do it by hand, or just PM your self those you want to keep. (forcing them into your out box, which is probably also full.) I myself have 209 messages, and I just ignore most of them it can't be helped for me.
    "The person who is really in revolt is the optimist, who generally lives and dies in a desperate and suicidal effort to persuade all the other people how good they are." -G.K. Chesterton
    Bandwagon Leader of the Hinjo Fanclub

4. - Top - End - #4
    Ettin in the Playground

Holy cow - talk about a waste of server space! ::)
    John Ling
    Frog God Games Lead Pathfinder Developer

Note: unless explicitly stated otherwise, opinions in my posts are my own and not those of Frog God Games.

5. - Top - End - #5

Mine have accrued mainly because of my online game. I advertise here about playing and people send me PMs asking about the rules, or about their character concept, etc. They have my email address, but for about two weeks that wasn't working and I think some of them just got in the habit of PMing me.

Most of the letters are inconsequential. I started deleting them the other day, but I was on dial-up and it seemed excrutiatingly tedious. I was hoping there was a better way.
    New Terminator movie = Awesome!

6. - Top - End - #6
    Retired Mod in the Playground Retired Moderator

There are two choices. One is to do each message manually. The other is to use the "Empty Inbox" and "Empty Outbox" links at the top of those respective pages. It's either "All at once" or "one at a time". No middle ground, sowwy.