New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 50 of 50 FirstFirst ... 254041424344454647484950
Results 1,471 to 1,485 of 1485
  1. - Top - End - #1471
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

Default Re: Mighty Creatures IC Thread

Wela and Keno

"Nothing is eternal, Loon. Certainly not you. You can try and break his spirit. You use fear to keep him down. But nothing can corrupt a pure soul. You have only weakened it. Trust me on this, Loon. You will pay for your crimes. Patrick will make you pay! We only have to wake him up. To give him love once again. I am sure he hasn't forgotten what love is."

Wela turned to her companions.

"I will try something. Hold him for me!"

2. - Top - End - #1472
    Ogre in the Playground

Zanwar

Zanwar glances over at Wela, and then suddenly pounced on top of Loon. Holding him down with his front claws on his shoulders, he looked down at the figure below him. He smiled coldly. "Thiss sseemss familiar, doesn't it Loon? Hope I do not ssneeze."
    A mind without purpose will walk in dark places. - Gideon Ravenor

3. - Top - End - #1473
    Ogre in the Playground

Imp

Bialikk

The Father Bird began to cast a spell and, as Zanwar held Loon, rocks began to encase the hankles and hands of the Demon, then his knee and elbows, then finally his whole legs and arms.

"-This should slow him down. Oh and..."

The scales of Zanwar began to change, becoming stone as the Great Wyrm was breathing in Loon's face.

Spoiler
    Show

Protection spell on Zanwar.
    Something like entangle on Loon.

4. - Top - End - #1474
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

Wela and Keno

"Thank you."

As Wela walked towards Loon, she said for herself:

"I hope this works and I don't get burned or something..."

The goddess then closed her eyes and touched Loon on his forehead.

"I forgive you. No one will hurt you. Come, follow the light. Pierce this darkness and return to us...Patrick!"

5. - Top - End - #1475
    Titan in the Playground

OldWizardGuy

Loon... Then dissolves.....
    (success) but Patrick is nowhere to be found. A presence is felt on the island with the baby elders.

6. - Top - End - #1476
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

Wela and Keno

Wela stood there for a moment.

"Huh."

She turned to Zanwar and Bialikk.

"It worked, after all. Now, what happened to Patrick?"

7. - Top - End - #1477
    Bugbear in the Playground

Churnel

As Churnel made her way to the island that she had instructed the Elrians to explore, she felt the strange power coming from it. She then hurried to see what her people had found.

------
    Chara and the Expedition

So, you do not know the history of this city? You do not know those who built it or where they are now?

And you say you are spirits forced to be infants living in this city. But you do not know for what purpose?

I'm sorry, but this information is hard to comprehend. Is there anything more you can tell us?

8. - Top - End - #1478
    Titan in the Playground

OldWizardGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Feirgon View Post
    Churnel

As Churnel made her way to the island that she had instructed the Elrians to explore, she felt the strange power coming from it. She then hurried to see what her people had found.

------
    Chara and the Expedition

So, you do not know the history of this city? You do not know those who built it or where they are now?

And you say you are spirits forced to be infants living in this city. But you do not know for what purpose?

I'm sorry, but this information is hard to comprehend. Is there anything more you can tell us?

"All else we can tell you is that the city is older than the world... It seems, from what we have seen of the city, it must have at one time been mobile enough to move across the stars."

9. - Top - End - #1479

Churnel

Jakira looked up into the sky. Between the stars...?

I guess I just do not understand what you are saying.

That is alright Jakira.

A warm and inviting voice spoke out from behind the visitors. As the entire delegation turned to look, they saw a woman of great beauty with hair flowing in the still air and small, thin wings upon her back. Every Elrian instantly knew who was before them, as they felt a great kinship with her.

Churnel?

Churnel smiled and nodded as she walked toward the elders.

Hello great spirits. My name is Churnel.

Sorry for my abrupt entrance, but have any of you felt a strange power just now? It is of the utmost importance as it may hold the answer to your imprisonment here in this city as well as the fate of this very world.

10. - Top - End - #1480
    Titan in the Playground

OldWizardGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Feirgon View Post
    Churnel

Jakira looked up into the sky. Between the stars...?

I guess I just do not understand what you are saying.

That is alright Jakira.

A warm and inviting voice spoke out from behind the visitors. As the entire delegation turned to look, they saw a woman of great beauty with hair flowing in the still air and small, thin wings upon her back. Every Elrian instantly knew who was before them, as they felt a great kinship with her.

Churnel?

Churnel smiled and nodded as she walked toward the elders.

Hello great spirits. My name is Churnel.

Sorry for my abrupt entrance, but have any of you felt a strange power just now? It is of the utmost importance as it may hold the answer to your imprisonment here in this city as well as the fate of this very world.
    ::Patrick's presence can be felt here. Churnel doesn't know.... but none of the spirits really knows what is happening either.::

11. - Top - End - #1481
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

Wela and Keno

Wela felt a surge of power in her divine body. She was now dressed in a long, pearl white dress scintillating with an inner light. Her followers had been busy in the last few centuries, and the defeat of the demons had given them new confidence. Now she felt every one of their spirits. They were all connected...

Suddenly, a ghostly bird landed on Wela's shoulder. It was about the size of a parrot.

"There is a strange energy wave coming from one of the eastern islands. Churnel is there, apparently."

Wela took Sainbec's hand, smiling and traveled in the direction of the mysterious city.

Spoiler
    Show
    CE: +1 DvR, +1 Community

12. - Top - End - #1482

Derek smiled and traveled alongside Wela and Sainbec. After a while, he turned back toward the two"So, when's the ceremony?"
    RIP Gary Gygax, March 4th, 2008. May he roll 20's in heaven forever.
    RIP Dave Arneson, April 7th, 2009. He roleplays his way into our hearts.
    Avatar by Banjo1985, the Awesome.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by havocfett
    Quote Originally Posted by My self
    I'll throw in my hat as a Dwarf Warlord//Were-Dire Badger, going into Dwarven Defender and Deepwarden from Races of Stone. Is that cool?
    ...I'm not sure the vocabulary exists in the english language to express how much I approve of this concept.

13. - Top - End - #1483
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

(OOC: Let's make things go a bit faster. And create a new IC thread. )

Wela and Keno

Wela ignored Derek's comment. The group finally reached the island and Churnel.

"Hello Churnel. We believe Loon has been defeated and Patrick, his host, is here somewhere. In one form or another."

14. - Top - End - #1484
    Titan in the Playground

OldWizardGuy

15. - Top - End - #1485

Churnel

Churnel had been spending time with the elder spirits, learning as much as she could. Occasionally she would spend time looking around, but never found anything of import. She let the Elrians do most of the exploring. As Wela and the others approached Churnel, they took note that she was surrounded by infants.

Hello Wela. I figured you had all done something when I noticed an odd power appear on the island. I haven't been able to find the source, but if Loon is on this island as a spirit, he may very well be trapped as the rest of these spirits.

She resplies as she gestures to the infants.