New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 3 of 50 FirstFirst 1234567891011121328 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #61
    Ogre in the Playground

RedKnightGirl

Default Re: Mighty Creatures IC Thread

Gvmg m gm g

"You are speaking to the onew and only, Ghnyhn. The lord of chaos. What do you hold domain over?" Asked Nnjkjnhb. "So what are you teaching your people?"

2. - Top - End - #62
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

Wela and Keno

Lord of Chaos, eh? Well, pleased to meet you Ghnyhn. I hold domain over spirit myself.

For now, I have been teaching medicine and showing the women how to gather food in the wild.

3. - Top - End - #63
    Ogre in the Playground

RedKnightGirl

Tgfjkn

Ytfhgmv spoke telepathicly. "Spirit, what's that all about? I don't fully understand. Ooh, I have an idea, why don't your creatures come to my creatures and then our creatures will be twice as good."

4. - Top - End - #64
    Titan in the Playground

OldWizardGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Mephit View Post
    While most gods descended (ascended? Certain perspectives were hard for Mort to discern) to investigate this new world, Mort simply looked down upon it. He saw mortal creatures be born, grow, live and die.
    And it was all so senseless.
    Why? the god wondered, frowning at this waste. What's their purpose on here? Their life are so meaningless, and short. When I don't pay attention for a few moments, whole tribes have died out. Why do they do that?
    Mort quickly shrugged it off, and he looked around, noticing he was still alone. He spoke out loud this time.
    "I'm the answer. I should remember that. It's my purpose to provide the answer.
    And without looking back at the mortal realm, he got to work.

Spoiler
    Show
    [roll0]
    Mort creates the afterlife! -1 Major miracle.
    I'll provide more info in the OOC thread soon. For now, you should think of it as a bit of an Ancient Greek/Roman afterlife: Everyone goes there after they die (unless they get stopped by some higher order) and everyone equally ends up there. (ie: No heaven/hell stuff)
    Mort accidently creates something better that expected. The after life is a place full of wealth. As people already had an after life, Mort ends up creating something very beneficial. The more people fill Mort's after life, the more he gains (subtle) power.

5. - Top - End - #65
    Ogre in the Playground

Imp

So be it...

As his "brothers" had already settled, Bialikk decided to also come among the mortals. As a tribute of his godhood, he would create his vision of paradise and offer it to those of the lesser beings who choose to whorship and help him.

Flighing high in the cloudless sky, the Bird God observed his kin as it spread civilisation. At the foot of some mountains, he spotted free tribes of Cromagnons. Those would be his chosen ones. The other races of intelligent beings wouldn't fit his aims.

Lifting a finger, he summoned two tiny winged creatures, one from the dust, the other from the air. The mephits, still confused, could do nothing but hover and listen as Bialikk spoke
    I am Bialikk, the Father Bird, god of the sky. And you are my messengers. You will carry my word to the mortals.

He took a deep breath then speak his message.
    Make it know that all tribes who will worship me shall be blessed, for I am the master of wind and can grant a lot.
    For those brave enough to come and get it, a gift will wait at the top of the highest of these mountain. But only those whose faith in me is true can take it.

Without saying a word, the mephits went down the mountains, each his own way as they were about to spread the word of Bialikk : power was waiting for those willing to seize it.

Spoiler
    Show
    OOC : I suppose that summoning two mephits to be my messenger is not a major act. I will create a artifact in the next post to reward the mortals who will climb the mountain. I don't expect them to reach the top, I just want to see which ones will get the highest and, among them, which one will ask for my help first. So, I'll get a courageous but also wise emissary.
    Last edited by Johel; 2008-10-08 at 10:24 AM.

6. - Top - End - #66
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

Wela and Keno

Wela spoke to Ytfhgmv.

Well...spirits live around mortals all the time. They aren't really part of the material world. Spirits of the land. Ancestor spirits.

I'm not sure about that alliance. Do your creatures live far away? Are they also Cro-Magnon?

7. - Top - End - #67
    Ogre in the Playground

RedKnightGirl

Rgb

Mnkujefv sent a message to Bialikk, choosing him at random. "How are you this lovely evening. Its a beautiful night isn't it? The way the moon reflects off the water."

To Wela the message went. "Yes they are these Chro creatures. I'll send a bit of light into the air. Tell me if you see it."
    Fddgh sent a bolt of light up into the air.

8. - Top - End - #68
    Ogre in the Playground

Imp

When Luni left the Gods'plane, the Father Bird thought he would never had to deal with a mad god anymore. Today, he knew he was wrong as a loud voice resonate in his head.

Look, Luni, if it's an other of your trick to... Wait, you don't sound like Luni.
    Last edited by Johel; 2008-10-08 at 10:43 AM.

9. - Top - End - #69
    Ogre in the Playground

RedKnightGirl

Tgfd

"Luni, who's Luni? I'm not Luni. I'm just a god of chaos who was making small talk. Nothing Luni about that."

10. - Top - End - #70
    Ogre in the Playground

Imp

Bialikk

So you want to talk ? Why don't you just come over here. Though I'm the god of air, I hate to speak for the wind. If you want to tchat, I would rather see who I'm speaking with.

As he spoke, Bialikk looked down the mountain. The mephits were traveling around, speaking to each man of the free tribes. They were fast but, from here, he couldn't tell if they were efficents. When will the mortals come and collect the reward of their trust in his word ?

Thinking of that, he realized there was still no reward.
    Picking one of his feather, he put a large amount of his power in it, making it as hard as the stone but warm, as if the power heated from the inside.
    "This should do it for now"

11. - Top - End - #71
    Barbarian in the Playground

Mort

Mort was happily surprised at finding out that there already was an afterlife, since it meant that maybe, just maybe, certain things had already been taken care of.
    Maybe I don't have to provide answers to all my questions. I could be a bit more...relaxed.

Now Mort decided to do as his fellow gods and he wanted to explore the mortal world.
    He appeared near a tribe of Neanderthal, nearing them with a smile on his face.
    Hello, mortals. My name's Mort, and I've come from far away to see your tribe. Could you show me around?
    As the Neanderthals show their way of living, Mort repays them with his knowledge: he tells them about Death, the Afterlife (his afterlife: While he liked that there was already an after life, he decided that it would be better if he could keep a close eye on it.) and some simple tricks with these two - which was great magic to the Neanderthals themselves.

12. - Top - End - #72
    Titan in the Playground

OldWizardGuy

Mort

Mort was happily surprised at finding out that there already was an afterlife, since it meant that maybe, just maybe, certain things had already been taken care of.
    Maybe I don't have to provide answers to all my questions. I could be a bit more...relaxed.

Now Mort decided to do as his fellow gods and he wanted to explore the mortal world.
    He appeared near a tribe of Neanderthal, nearing them with a smile on his face.
    Hello, mortals. My name's Mort, and I've come from far away to see your tribe. Could you show me around?
    As the Neanderthals show their way of living, Mort repays them with his knowledge: he tells them about Death, the Afterlife (his afterlife: While he liked that there was already an after life, he decided that it would be better if he could keep a close eye on it.) and some simple tricks with these two - which was great magic to the Neanderthals themselves.
    "We are impressed with your power, Mort." They say. Some of the tribe follows Mort, but many just pay lip service. They are under another influence.

13. - Top - End - #73
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Emperor Demonking View Post
    Rgb

Mnkujefv sent a message to Bialikk, choosing him at random. "How are you this lovely evening. Its a beautiful night isn't it? The way the moon reflects off the water."

To Wela the message went. "Yes they are these Chro creatures. I'll send a bit of light into the air. Tell me if you see it."
    Fddgh sent a bolt of light up into the air.
    ((Armin, does Wela see the bolt of light?))

14. - Top - End - #74
    Bugbear in the Playground

Churnel

Churnel watched from the celestial plane. She saw the Gods help, play, change. She watched the mortals grow, learn, die. She was watching an untouched tribe of cave dwelling neanderthals. They lived near the mouthh of a river, where there was plenty to hunt and eat. She watched as they changed and as the land around them changed. A feeling came over Churnel: a desire. She too wanted to changed. Suddenly the compelling force surfaced and she arched back spitting strings of metal from her spinerettes over and around her. A caccoon began to take shape around the being, the metal turning smooth as it fused together. When the caccoon was complete, she fell from the heavens; landing near the simple neanderthals.

In the distance a great storm began to take shape, moving toward Churnel and the tribe.

Spoiler
    Show

Do I get to decide their reactions? If not, I want some to at least approach and touch the caccoon. Perhaps the tribe leader or what not.

15. - Top - End - #75
    Titan in the Playground

OldWizardGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Omnik View Post
    ((Armin, does Wela see the bolt of light?))
    (Yes...... She does.)
    School is getting close. I have to leave the boards until 1:00. I might be here for a few more minutes though

16. - Top - End - #76

Quote Originally Posted by Armin View Post
    "We are impressed with your power, Mort." They say. Some of the tribe follows Mort, but many just pay lip service. They are under another influence.
    Mort was pleased with having some students. Answering questions was something that he still enjoyed the most, and he helped his followers whenever he could. He told them of the beatiful land that awaited them when their time would come, and that death is not something to be feared.
    After a while though, he became more and more annoyed with those that stubbornly kept their distance from him, until one day he confronted a small group of them.
    Why do you ignore what I'm trying to tell? Aren't you interested at what I want to teach you? Aren't you curious about what death brings you? he asked them calmly. He figured that anger and harsh words were probably not the best way to deal with these simple creatures. Especially not if he wanted to get some decent replies from them.

17. - Top - End - #77
    Titan in the Playground

OldWizardGuy

Mort was pleased with having some students. Answering questions was something that he still enjoyed the most, and he helped his followers whenever he could. He told them of the beatiful land that awaited them when their time would come, and that death is not something to be feared.
    After a while though, he became more and more annoyed with those that stubbornly kept their distance from him, until one day he confronted a small group of them.
    Why do you ignore what I'm trying to tell? Aren't you interested at what I want to teach you? Aren't you curious about what death brings you? he asked them calmly. He figured that anger and harsh words were probably not the best way to deal with these simple creatures. Especially not if he wanted to get some decent replies from them.
    "Master" They sincerely say. "We already have access to a place to live after death. It is true you are the most powerful god we have ever known, but although we will happily serve you, because we believe in our own beliefs we will not follow you exclusively."

18. - Top - End - #78
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

Wela turned around and saw a bright light in the sky. She replied telepathically to the Everchanging God.

I do see it! You are not that far. Maybe you're right...maybe our people will be stronger if they unite. The tribesmen still have a lot to learn, though. I suggest we wait a few dozen years before they meet.

Old Keno looked tired.

"I think I'll...............take..............a nap. In the.......meantime......you could show the women............how to plant the seeds they have accumulated.......... to make more vegetables and fruits."

And thus Wela taught the women of the tribe the basics of agriculture.
    Last edited by Kaiser Omnik; 2008-10-08 at 12:01 PM.

19. - Top - End - #79

Mort

Mort seems a bit disgruntled with their answer, but then smiled and nodded.
    Very well. I want to help your kind, but I won't force that help on you.
    In a warning tone, he adds.
    But you should know that as long as you don't follow up my advice, I won't hold myself responsible for whatever happens to you.
    After that, the God returns to his followers and continues to educate them in his teachings. He slowly learns them respect for their dead and how to delay death with herbs and magic.

Spoiler
    Show
    In a hurry again. Good night.

20. - Top - End - #80
    Ogre in the Playground

Zanwar

Zanwar watches as his people prospered. Food was plentiful and they were safe and secure in their homes. Zanwar decided to see how the others were doing. He was particularly interested in the new girl and her pet. He decided he would speak with her. Flying down to land before her, he nods politely to her. "Greetings. I am Zanwar. Who might you be?"
    A mind without purpose will walk in dark places. - Gideon Ravenor

21. - Top - End - #81
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

Wela and Keno

Wela politely excused herself and left the women of the tribe. She greeted the flying lizard. Keno was sleeping at the time.

"Hello Zanwar. My name is Wela, the First Spirit. My friend there is called Old Keno. Are you a god, like me? I think we are similar. Well, except for the scales."

22. - Top - End - #82
    Ogre in the Playground

Imp

A few years had passed now. Nothing but a blink of eyes for a god like Bialikk.
    Still, in this short period of time, he had grown reckless as no attempt was made to reach him despite the efforts of the mephitis to gather followers. So, when small groups of men began to climb the mountains with no visible goal, the Father Bird smiled.

Among those groups, many failed but one made it past the eternal snow, where the whispers of the wind are more screams than whispers. A great feat, full of courage and willpower. But a vein attempt, still, as no mortal was mean to succeed. Half on the way up, the group stopped, exhausted, sick and starving. The wind too strong for any fire to survive, they would freeze soon if they didn’t turn back.

But their leader didn’t wanted to abandon yet. The promess of untold power from a mysterious god was too strong for him, who was already the strongest of his tribesmen. So, failing to rally his companions, he continued to climb alone…and felt. The others looked at his broken body for a few minutes. Then, one of them, smaller than the rest but somewhat smarter, raise his arms to the sky and call a name.

Bialikk heard it and was please. A thick mist went down the mountain and, when it disappeared, the two mephitis were facing the men. The Dust Mephite spoke first.
    Greatings, mortals. And congratulation to have arrive so far. Bialikk will not reveal himself yet, though, as you did not reach him by yourself as commanded. But he is proud of your courage, strength and, more than anything, of your faith in him.

The Air Mephite gave the Stone Feather to the wise human.
    For the one who was brave enough to face danger alone but wise enough to call our lord when in real peril, Bialikk has a present. It symbolize his dedication to your people and your faith in him. Through this relic, you shall wield a great power over the winds, the weather and the clouds. Use it wisely to improve the daily life of your brothers and sisters, as you are now the Wielder of the Feather, head of Bialikk’s cult.
    The Dust Mephite spoke again.
    As for the other braves, you earned our lord’s sympathy. For the remainder of your life, he will grant you a part of his power and this, as long as you follow his way of life and spread it around you.
    Then, the Air Mephite read the Way of Bialikk.

• Be free from any servitude, material as well as spiritual

• Do and take what you want, when you want it.

• Respect the old and listen to their advices.

• Protect the young and teach them what you know.

• Explore the world and learn from it.

• When you grow old, honored and rich, have children and teach them how to best you.

That’s all. You are free to choose to follow it or not. But shall you do it, you will find happiness and Bialikk will help you find it. In one hundred years, your children will try to reach the highest peak. And shall they succeed to please our lord as well as you did, he will have another gift for them.

((OCC : To sum this up :
    Spoiler
    Show
    Bialikk has given his artifact to a mortel. The artifact allows this mortel to launch once a day each of the nine spells from the Air Domain like a 25th level priest.
    The mortal and the eight others who were with him are 4th level priests and will level up to 12th level by the end of this turn. They are to spread Bialikk's cult among the Cromagnons tribes.
    ))
    Last edited by Johel; 2008-10-08 at 01:54 PM.

23. - Top - End - #83

PirateCaptain

Luni

Luni had been watching the mortal plane for a while now. People were born, lived, then died. It was all so very dull. He then saw The Everchanging God and his tribe and heard his voice. Luni spoke back to him.

'Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii! I am Luni!' *Once again, the confetti was thrown and the bows proceeded* 'I like what you have done with the squishy things, life is so dull sometimes, but we, we could liven things up! I have an idea.'

Whispering to The Everchanging (although if the other Gods wanted to hear they could):
    Spoiler
    Show
    Let us create a tribe of raging madmen, that will scourge across the land, pillaging and burning all in their path. Should they die, our fun will end, but we shall move onto a different tribe! What do you say?'
    I drew this line myself

24. - Top - End - #84
    Ogre in the Playground

Zanwar

Zanwar bowed his head to both the girl and the tortoise. He smiled. "Yess, I am also a god. My people live far to the ssouth of here. I am impressed by what you have done for your little humanss here. I shall teach my followerss the ssame when I return. I thought that getting to know ssomeone with ssuch...interesting ideass could prove useful."

25. - Top - End - #85
    Troll in the Playground

Jackie

Jackie needed more food to support his now-large tribe. He began teaching the Apes how to plant trees and other plants, as well as how to irrigate them, making it easier to grow things in the desert, he also guided them in the creation of tools to help them do this. Finally he created a kind of plant that was edible and nutritious, but could grow in areas of little water in great numbers, thus making them adaptable to the desert. They would need more water than the average desert plant, but he dotted the lands around the desert with abundant oasis' so that they could grow them in more places. He then taught them how to plant farm and cultivate the plant he called the "Sands Bounty" or Desinai.

(would that be a major or minor act for those?)
    Caesar Asmodeus by Andraste

26. - Top - End - #86
    Ogre in the Playground

Imp

Bialikk

The Father Bird was pleased.
    Now, his ideals were about to spread.
    Now, his dream of paradise could begin.
    But he had to be prepared: in 100 years, what was today a small band of holy men would become a large cult and they would expect him to keep his word if they succeed in reaching the highest peak.
    So he put himself to work...
    Having unlease his great spell, he took off and went to visit the world.

He saw the lizardfolks of Zanwar. They were fishing and prospering under the "tropics" of the North, adding tribes through warfare but mainly thanks to their large food supplies and tool crafting skills. Those ones would one day sail the seas, maybe?

He saw the fiery apemen from Jackie. Brutish barbarians but skillful dressers whose legions of beasts were feared, even from distant tribes of the West. The Ape Empire was mighty but crude and had destroyed their homeland. But it didn't really mattered :the taming of animals was a good idea and allowed them to expanse when needed.

In the East, he saw the well-organized tribe of the "Turtle Godess", whose people were healthy, far more than any he has seen so far, even "his" people. The men hunted, venting their aggression to useful purpose, while the women gathered plants, fruits and other materials to increase comfort. They even... what were they doing? Putting grains in the ground? Why for? What a dumb idea.

To the South, he saw some tribes of Neanderthals coming around without purpose or, at least, no logical purpose. He saw their anger but also their apathy, as Luni twisted their poor minds. But, behind their madness, he saw simple joy. That was scary...

He saw other tribes, more advanced than the average and deduced some of his brothers were behind it. He then looked at his own people and was saddened. He had to do something but didn't want to babysit his followers. They had to be free. They had to progress by themselves for now. To understand freedom, to enjoy its benefits but also to learn its responsibilities.

But something had to be done. So he went to Cale, the so-called First God, as he was the first to reach this plane and the creator of the Sun. He found him easily.

"Hello, brother, if you allow me to call you like that. I'm Bialikk, God of the Air, master of the wind and, with you, co-ruler of the skies. I want to ask for... coo-per-ation ? Will you hear me ?"
    Last edited by Johel; 2008-10-08 at 04:10 PM.

27. - Top - End - #87
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Ipphli View Post
    Zanwar

Zanwar bowed his head to both the girl and the tortoise. He smiled. "Yess, I am also a god. My people live far to the ssouth of here. I am impressed by what you have done for your little humanss here. I shall teach my followerss the ssame when I return. I thought that getting to know ssomeone with ssuch...interesting ideass could prove useful."
    Wela and Keno

Wela also bowed her head in respect.

"Well thank you Zanwar. I will visit your people when I have time. I'd be happy to share more knowledge with you in the future."

28. - Top - End - #88
    Ogre in the Playground

Zanwar

Zanwar nods his head. Just then, he spies out the bird lord flying overhead. He takes to the air and follows after him, calling out as he does so. "You! Wait! We should talk!"

29. - Top - End - #89

As more and more creatures faught, and more and more gods came into conflict, a single being emerged from their strife. As the combat increased, so did the power of this being... this... god... This is not a god of hate; combat is without emotion. This is not a god of chaos; combat requires a clear mind and an ordered body. He is not a god of war; combat is more personal. He is combat personified, a whirling, burning vortex of death, a systematic dispenser of glory and knowledge, and

In a single instant, his eyes snapped open, and he knew his place in this world. All these people, these gods, my brothers, my mortals. They do not realize the purpose of their strife. To make themselves better, whether it be through the intelligence of an attack... Images flashed through Varin's mind, of ambushes, sneak attacks, traps, and the like. Through the strength and veracity of the attacks... More images, these of violent beserkers tearing villages apart with their bare hands, taking seige weapon ammunition to the chest and laughing it off. Or through the dexterity and grace of an attack... A third set of images, these of catlike people gracefully gliding across a battlefield, ducking, dodging, and weaving across, killing their opponents in a almost artful flash of blade. These are the tools of personal glory and power. These are the things I must teach, to all mortals, and gods...
    A group of cro-magnon men were fighting a group of neandrathal warriors in a pitched battle. A whistling sound was heard, and they all paused their fighting for a moment to see a meteor streaking through the sky. It crashed into the ground, and out rolled Varin in all his glory, tumbling up and dashing toward the battlefield without missing a beat, the battlefield now full of cowering men. He stopped on the front line, simultaneously drawing all of his weapons and unfurling his spiked and clawed hands.

He stares around at the two different groups, meeting the eyes of as many men as possible. "That... was the worst fighting I could possibly think of. I am Varin. I am one of the creatures you know as 'Gods'. I am here to teach you some combat. I care not for who you worship, or what species you come from. I am simply here, and I mean that, as in, my entire existence is based around, teaching the mortals of this plane the finer points of combat. Form a line. Or else. With those last two words, he waves every bit of danger and intimidation he knows into them.
    RIP Gary Gygax, March 4th, 2008. May he roll 20's in heaven forever.
    RIP Dave Arneson, April 7th, 2009. He roleplays his way into our hearts.
    Avatar by Banjo1985, the Awesome.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by havocfett
    Quote Originally Posted by My self
    I'll throw in my hat as a Dwarf Warlord//Were-Dire Badger, going into Dwarven Defender and Deepwarden from Races of Stone. Is that cool?
    ...I'm not sure the vocabulary exists in the english language to express how much I approve of this concept.

30. - Top - End - #90

The neanderthals approached the monument with awe and reservation. Never before had they imagined such a thing, let alone seen one. A few brave souls touched the object. For these few, the object was smooth and warm. There were no sharp edges and none retracted their hand in pain.

Their wonderment soon subsided as a storm began to pass over head. The neanderthals headed back into their caves, were they could easily see the caccoon, but were safe from the effects of the storm. The storm was fierce with rain and hail beating against the ground; the wind nearly toppled long standing trees. The storms greatest display was yet to come, as an enormous surge of energy erupted from the clouds and struck the metal encased god in a flash of light and sound. Never before had the Neanderthals seen such a sight; they were all frightened.

But soon their fear turned back into wonder as the caccoon began to shift, opening to reveal its contents. Standing up and opening her wings, Churnel emerged from the now smoldering remains of her caccoon. Three more bolts of lightning struck her body as she opened her eyes. Then she looked to the Neanderthals and motioned for them to approach. Though most did not heed the call, the tribal leader did walk out of the safety of his cave.

The hard hitting rain and the howling wind seemed to have no effect on the goddess, aside from her hair. The Neanderthal leader could barely stand in the storm and as he approached he nearly lost his footing, but when he was near enough to hear her speak, he stopped and looked upon her. Her voice broke through the storm, as if a gentle whisper, and all of the tribe could hear her.

Do not fear. I am here to guide you.

You,
    she pointed at the leader, I shall bestow upon my gifts.

Churnel began to shrink in size to stand face-to-face with the leader. She then placed upon his lips a kiss. Lightning fell from the sky and struck them. When the leader opened his eyes, he saw a baby boy in the arms of the woman.

This is our son. Care for him and he will grow into a leader.

Churnel handed the man the child. It did not seem any more godly than any other baby, but was not stirred by the storm.

Churnel then placed her hands over the center of her chest. Electrical sparks flew from the clouds and into her hands. She opened her hands to reveal a purple crystal fashioned into a necklace.

This will be the symbol of power for your people. It will be my way to speak with you until I return. It will also allow you to exert my will through your own, while protect you from the natural forces of lightning.

She then placed the artifact around the leader's neck. In an instant, he knew of the seasons and agriculture, life and death, and forging metal.

Use this knowledge to grow and change. And use this metal to help create the tools you will need. She pointed at the remains of her caccoon.

She looked up and noticed the storm was losing force.

I must go know, I will return when the time is right. She gave the man another kiss. Good-bye.

Churnel then flew up toward and into the clouds. As she broke through the top of the clouds and as the sun hit her skin, she transformed back into her caterpillar form. She then continued toward the celestial plane, pleased.

Spoiler
    Show

I'm not sure if I commited too many major acts, if I did I can alter what actually happened. But as for my major act I altered the race of this tribe (the baby will introduce these changes into the tribe) to have natural electrical resistance and can channel electrical power naturally, though limited, at will. I created an artifact that provides a boost to electrical immunity and provides spellcasting, hopefully this is a minor act. Also hoping this is a minor act, I left my mithral-like metal substance (from caccoon) for them to forge into tools, weapons, and armor (unlike mithral this metal can be used to make weapons and tools). And I taught the tribe how to live more civilized (they can still be cave dwelling, just with crops and such).

Please let me know if I did anything wrong.
    Last edited by Feirgon; 2008-10-09 at 08:27 AM.