New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112
  1. - Top - End - #331
    Orc in the Playground

BardGuy

Default Re: The Most Merciful Thing (Game Thread)

Spoiler
    Show
    OOC: I realize that Will is correct, and Nis could not normally make that movement. However, for the sake of jump starting this, let's say that happens. John, you're up.

Will
    The healing energies wash over you, as a soothing coolness races through the numerous burns that coursed through your body. In your moment of elation, however, you notice many pairs of eyes begin to glow, once again...

Spoiler
    Show
    John, you're up!
    Last edited by Terraspaz; 2009-02-19 at 10:21 PM.
    --Killin' 'em softly with bard songs

2. - Top - End - #332
    Dwarf in the Playground

SwashbucklerGuy

Default Re: The Most Merciful Thing (Game Thread)

Jonathan Crowley
    Shocker Lizards? Why didn't I do something earlier? No matter, the fool is still standing, just waiting for another strike.
    Jonathan shifts quietly, taking a moment to gather his knowledge, before shouting at the top of his (admittedly puny) lungs
    Ground yourselves! Keep on your feet, avoid direct contact with the ground, and for the gods' sake, stay out of their range!
    Spoiler
    Show
    Move Action, Dark Knowledge: Puissance, if I make a DC:15 knowledge arcana check, all allies within 60 feet gain +1 to saving throws vs. the special attacks of the target creature, in this case shocker lizards. Now for rolls, which dramatic impact demands I fail horribly. (1d20+15)[22]. P.S., for every 10 by which I exceed the target number, the bonus improves by 1.

He then takes a halting step forward, still wary of the mounds of fur and muscle as yet rampaging atop the hill.