New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 1 of 45 123456789101126 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Universal Smash Bros 2: Villain's Revenge

It was a party. The group of heroes had defeated the uprising of the Villains and they were safely turned into trophies. All animosities and rivalries were forgotten and everyone was having a good time. Sonic and Mario were sitting side by side, eating pasta and chili dogs and joking about the old times. Most of the swordsmen were off to one side comparing techniques and sparring sportsmanly. The StarFox team were repairing their Arwings, damaged in the fight last time. Sly Cooper was shamelessly flirting with Carmelita Fox during their temporary truce. Even some new people had shown up to join in the party! Everyone was enjoying themselves. Except for King Dedede. He was a bit upset about everyone turning on him early on in the last battle, thinking he was a Villain. He had done the best he could, couldn’t he? And then he thought he saw something on the horizon… was that an airship coming this way? He picked up his mallet and waddled off to investigate.

Just out of sight from the partying villagers an airship quietly touched down on the ground. It was shaped like a crocodile and was duly emblazoned: The Flying Krock. Exhaust steamed out of various tailpipes as a gangplank extended from this flying galleon. Slowly, a large burly Kremling strode down the ramp, followed by a dark skinned Gerudo.
    “We’re late K. Rool. Did you see them celebrating? We arrived too late and now the battle is OVER!”
    K. Rool rolled his eyes.
    “Yes Ganondorf, I know. You can never get decent minions these days. Those Kritters can’t even read a simple map.”
    “You should kill them all.”
    “They’re worthless, but they’re all I have. Anyhow, all’s not lost. They have to have stored the trophies somewhere…”
    “Yes. It should be simple enough to revive them while those heroes are distracted. And then we can hit them with a devastating sneak attack.”
    Just below the rise of the hill, Dedede watched as they headed off. Should he warn the others? Perhaps he should find out a bit more first…

Ganondorf and K. Rool tramped over the hill with Dedede tailing along behind them unseen. It took a while, but as the sun was setting they eventually discovered the lonely spot where the trophies were located. The red glow of the sunset painted them in a bloody light. A giant spiked Koopa, roaring his malevolent rage. A wicked combination of pterodactyl and dragon, his frozen pose expressing pure destruction. A genetic pokemon whose eyes showed clinical cruelty. A slender but powerful man with snow white hair and an impossibly long and thin blade, grinning evilly. A mean looking wolf with deadly claws and a predatory grin. And an alien bristling with weapons. They were frozen in place as statues.
    “I can’t believe those bozos failed.”
    “They will not fail this time. Not with us here. I will not fail.”
    With that, Ganondorf reached out and touched the base of one trophy, then another, the villains groggily returning to life.
    “Graah! What happened?” Bowser roared as he cradled his head.
    “You lost.” Ganondorf coldly replied. “We are here, and we will conquer those fools. Right now they are celebrating, and we can come upon them unawares.”
    The Villains all agreed, stretching and gearing up for battle. Then Mewtwo suddenly looked straight in Dedede’s direction.
    There’s someone watching us…
    The Villains soon surrounded the surprised penguin.
    “What are you here for?”
    “I think he’s our first victim…”
    His thoughts are confused.
    Dedede looked around in a panic at the villains. He glanced back towards the party. Should he risk his life trying to save them? Forget that…
    “No, I’m with you. They KO’d me early so I’m not helping them anymore. Count me in.”
    Ganondorf glanced at Mewtwo, who nodded in confirmation. Wolf O’Donnel crossed his arms and grinned.
    “Let’s do this.”

The attack was sudden and unexpected. The presumed defeated Villains swept over the hill and into the stadium and caught the heroes off guard. Ridley flew overhead, blasting people with his plasma breath as Bowser waded into the thick of things and Mewtwo started flinging people around like rag dolls. The heroes tried to regroup but found themselves driven back under the onslaught, unprepared as they were. The situation looked dire to Link as he found himself facing the twin blades of Ganondorf and Sephrioth. Heroes were starting to fall under the surprise attack. There was only one thing to be done. He pulled out his ocarina and played a strange song

There was a strange wind that swept everyone off their feet and a flash of blue light. Everyone fell down on the ground, only to find themselves with new bodies. The sun had moved back, and the stadium looked like it was just after the first attack almost 2 weeks ago. It soon became apparent that they had been thrown back in time to right when the first villain hunt began. But these weren’t even the bodies they had had during that first mix-up. Everyone looked around with a shocked expression on their face. The Song Of Time had saved the battle, but was this new situation any better?
    Last edited by PhantomFox; 2008-10-14 at 08:43 PM.

2. - Top - End - #2
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: Universal Smash Bros 2: Villain's Revenge

WELCOME TO UNIVERSAL SMASH BROS 2: VILLAIN'S REVENGE!

Head Narrator: PhantomFox (me)
    Co-Narrators: Griever, Shadowcaller

Players 13/45:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Aemoh
    Androgial
    Atreyu the Masked LLama
    deathslayer7
    Emerald Rose
    GAThraawn
    Iceddragons
    Lex-kat
    Lizard Lord
    Malmagor Andrigal
    someonenonotyou
    Selrahc - Resurrected
    Supagoof
    Vossik
    xNadia

Master Hand's Trophy Collection: 33
    Spoiler
    Show
    Helgraf - KO'd Night 1 by the Villains - Team Nintendo
    Jontom Xire - KO'd Day 2 - 3rd Party
    Catseye2121 - KO'd Night 2 by the Villains - Team Nintendo
    Recaiden - KO'd Day 3 - Team Nintendo
    Fin - autolynched Day 3 - Team Nintendo
    Ranna - autolynched Day 3 - Team Nintendo
    Emperor Demonking - KO'd Night 3 by the Villains - Team Nintendo
    FF Fanboy - KO'd Day 4 - Team Nintendo
    Fleeing Coward - autolynched Day 4 - Team Nintendo
    TehSheen - autolynched Day 4 - Team Nintendo
    Reinholdt - KO'd Night 4 by the Villains - Team Nintendo
    Frigs - KO'd Day 5 - Team Nintendo
    Haleyintraining - autolynched Day 5 - 3rd Party
    Mustiado - KO'd Night 5 by the Villains - Team Nintendo
    Istari - KO'd Day 6 - Team Nintendo
    Mechafox - KO'd Night 6 by the Villains - Team Nintendo
    Banjo1985 - KO'd Day 7 - Villain
    Haruki-kun - KO'd Night 7 by the Villains - 3rd Party
    Murska - KO'd Day 8 - Team Nintendo
    Alarra - KO'd Night 8 by the Villains - Team Nintendo
    Blue Umbrella - KO'd Day 9 - Team Nintendo
    Lord Fullbladder, Master of Goblins - KO'd Night 9 by the Villains - Team Nintendo
    Hero 1.0 - Falcon Punch'd Night 9 - Team Nintendo
    Selrach - KO'd Day 10 - Villain
    Raiser B1ade - KO'd Night 10 by the Villains - Team Nintendo
    Zar Peter - KO'd Day 11 - 3rd Party
    Indurain - KO'd Night 11 by the Villains - Team Nintendo
    Detrevnisisiht - KO'd Day 12 - Villain
    Vespe Ratavo - autolynched Day 12 - Team Nintendo
    DarkComet - KO'd Night 12 by the Villains - Team Nintendo
    Lizard Lord - KO'd Day 13 - 3rd Party
    someonenonotyou - autolynched Day 13 - Team Nintendo
    Vampiric - KO'd Night 13 by the Villains - Team Nintendo

ROLES: Note- Not ALL listed roles are in the game. Which ones aren't here? I'm not telling...

Heroes: (Win condition - Survive and defeat villains)
    Spoiler
    Show
    1-5) Mario, Luigi, Yoshi, Daisy, Peach - Team Mario (Masons)
    6) Link - Blade of Evil's Bane (Baner)
    7) Zelda - Triforce of Wisdom (Seer)
    8) Tingle - (Fool)
    9) Samus - Charge Shot (Via PM, Samus may negate her own point to add 1 to her next day's point, max charge 3)
    10) Fox - Reflector (Up to two points at Fox get redirected to another player of Fox's choice)
    11) Falco - Hey Einstein! (Knows if either Fox or Krystal pointed at the same person as him)
    12) Krystal - Telepath (Knows who was scried, but not the result of the scry)
    13) Kirby - Copy (At night may copy a random living player's ability for the next day)
    14) Metaknight - Dimensional Cape (Metaknight may select a target and all abilities that get targeted at Metaknight get re-targeted to his target. Does not work on Villain kills. 1 day cooldown)
    15) Pikachu - Cuteness (The person who points before Pikachu secretly has his point changed to the same as Pikachu's)
    16) Jigglypuff - Sing (Can cause one player to fall asleep each day, negating their point for the next day)
    17) Pokemon Trainer - I choose you! (Can double someone's point each day)
    18) Ness - PSI Magnet (All special abilities targeted at Ness aside from banes and kills fail)
    19) Captain Falcon - Falcon... PUNCH! (Night kill. Three day cooldown)
    20) Marth - Critical hit (If part of a bandwagon that successfully kills a villain, point counts as 3 next day)
    21) DK - Barrel Toss (DK may target someone who points sometime after him during the day. The target, or the person who posted above or below the target gets hit with the barrel and is knocked silly. The next day, that person thinks he's a monkey and can only point and say 'ook' or other monkey noises.)
    22) Diddy Kong - Rocketbarrels (Can scry during the night with X% accuracy, where X = 20 * number of days ability has not been used)
    23-24) Popo & Nana (Ice Climbers) - Belay (When pointing at the same person, may reduce the total number of points against either of them by 2)
    25) Pit - Wings of Iccarus (Becomes immune to Night kill for the night. Unfortunately he is immune to all banes. 2 day cooldown)
    26) Mr. Game & Watch - Oil Panik (Uses the bucket to 'catch' (negate) one point at him per day and gain a charge in his bucket, max of three. Once bucket is full, can point at someone worth 3 points. Points at self do not activate this ability)
    27) Ike - Counter (Point is worth negative one)
    28) Captain Olimar - Pikmin toss (When pointing at a person, this also throws a pikmin at that person. For the next two days after, that person gets an extra vote against him. Does not stack)
    29) Lucario - Reversal (Lucario's point is increased by 1 for every 10 Nintendo players that die)
    30) Lucas - PK Freeze (Can lock a target's special ability for the next cycle. Can't use on same target consecutively. 1 day cooldown)
    31) Wario - Garlic (Due to his stink, any ability used on Wario will not be able to use that ability the next day)

3rd Parties: Win by surviving
    Spoiler
    Show
    1) Sonic - You're too slow! (Can change one person point to match his own as long as they point after he does. Does not count if Sonic changes his point)
    2) Snake - Cardboard box (Using the incredibly stealthy tactic of the box, he can scry with a 2 day cooldown)
    3) Master Chief - Overshield (Has a shield with three charges which each cancel out a point at him. A day where he doesn't receive a point replenishes one charge)
    4) Sly Cooper - Safecracker (Each night, Sly may steal a clue bottle from a player to find a clue to the combination of a safe. Successfully opening a safe will grant Sly three disguises which he can use to make a player scry as the disguise. Each safe has disguises
    from a different team)
    5) Carmilita Fox- Untimely arrest (Carmelita my arrest a player, removing them for play for a day. She also learns who Sly's robs each night. If she arrests Sly, Sly receives no more clues and Carmelita finds her shock pistol, allowing her to survive one lynching or night kill. 2 Day cooldown)
    6) Banjo & Kazooie - Split Up (Can point at two different people per day. One in thread, one via PM)
    7) Pheonix Wright - OBJECTION! (Raises an objection, forcing target to change their vote for the day, or else have their next day's point invalidated)
    8) Rayman - Pet Rabbid (Sends a Rabbid to hang around a person. Goes "DAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!" at random times for no reason. Blocks any ability used on the target by distracting the attacker at inopportune times, 1 day cooldown)

Villains: Win by reducing the number of non-villains to equal their own

Spoiler
    Show
    1) Bowser – Your victim is in another castle (Bowser may kidnap the lynch victim, delaying the reveal of the victim’s affiliation until the next morning. 2 day cooldown)
    2) Ridley - Destruction (Beast. Upon death, take out one player responsible)
    3) Mewtwo - Mindreader (Devil)
    4) Wolf O'Donnel - Can't let you do that! (Targeted player's ability is negated for that day/night. Can't use on same target consecutively)
    5) Sephiroth - Mind control (Control's target's point or special ability (if he knows it) for one day. Can't use on same target consecutively)
    6) Covenant Elite - Cloak (Scries as a pre-chosen character)
    7) King K. Rool - Feign Death (Once killed, within 3 days may resurrect himself)
    8) Ganondorf - Triforce of Power (Vote counts as 3)
    9) King Dedede - Waddle Dee Army (May make the target of his choice scry immune for the night by swarming them with Waddle Dees)

NEW: Message board! One of the scoreboards in the stadium is still functional. Players may anonymously post messages on it by PMing the Narrators with the message, stating it as such, and it will get posted ASAP. Yes, I stole this from LLD, no I don't care.

Random notes
    Spoiler
    Show
    1) Autolynch is set at 3 days of inactivity.
    2) Day/night is 72hr/48 hr. Might be reduced depending on speed of play.
    3) Mass role gathering is NOT ALLOWED.
    4) Only team affiliation will be revealed upon death.
    5) Krystal will receive a list of who got scried with no duplicates.
    6) Masons do not have individual abilities. The specific names are just flavor.
    7) If Sephrioth attempts to control someone's ability without knowing it, and gets it wrong, the ability fails and he is penalized with a 1 day cooldown.
    8) If K. Rool is killed the first time, and there are NO other Villains, he will be resurrected immediately.
    9) If an ability is voided that is on cooldown, the cooldown will be extended by one instead.
    10) I reserve the right to drop rocks on anyone who severely ticks me off.
    11) Despite the potential for real funny PMs, all failed abilities will receive 'ability failed' message. Unless you ask me to make one in the flavor of your choice. Such PMs will be non-official though.
    12) Keep an eye out for minigames! If I can get them working, you will be able to vote for who competes in minigames for (minor) prizes!
    13) "Abilties" and "Special Abilities" refer to the abilities described above. Villain Night Kills can not be blocked unless otherwise specified.
    14) Ties in votes are broken with the person reaching the tie first being lynched.
    Last edited by PhantomFox; 2008-12-10 at 12:43 PM.

3. - Top - End - #3
    Barbarian in the Playground

A blue blur...

"aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa"

"The villains are back! The villains are BAAAAAAaaaacck!"

TRAF Awards

Spoiler
    Show
    I fought The Mysterious Circle of Shadowy Chairs in Discworld I (Dei in Machina) till the end, won the game and survived and all I got is this lousy signature line.

Thanks Banjo1985 for Count Catula!

4. - Top - End - #4
    Troll in the Playground

I point at Vampiric, hoping that he's in the game.
    Quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by lamech View Post
    Trusting Murska worked out great!
    Quote Originally Posted by happyturtle View Post
    A Murska without lies is like a day without sunshine.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xihirli View Post
    I say we completely leave our fate in the hands of the trustworthy Murska and continue in complete safety.

5. - Top - End - #5
    Orc in the Playground

I'll start off with Lord Fullbladder, based on what he's told me in the past. Not on this one, of course.
    Last edited by Darkcomet; 2008-10-13 at 06:34 PM.
    Spoiler
    Show

by Happyturtle and Ashen Lilies

FFR Links:

6. - Top - End - #6
    Ettin in the Playground

I will random point at TPAM
    DarkComet
    Last edited by Fan; 2008-10-14 at 09:08 PM.

7. - Top - End - #7
    Orc in the Playground

point at Darkcomet

Awards:
    Spoiler
    Show

Formerly known as Hero 1.0

8. - Top - End - #8
    Firbolg in the Playground

Imp

My vote is up for grabs! The first person to pm me with a name will guide my point!
    Spoiler: I've checked out the spoiler thoroughly and there's no actual erotic Harry Potter fanfiction
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    I've checked out the comic thoroughly and there's no actual erotic Harry Potter fanfiction
    I can't find the one with the "cartoon butt," though.
    OK, finally tracked the Naked Superheroes guy down
    What do you see as being objectionable about it? The use of the word "bimbos"?
    Quote Originally Posted by stack View Post
    There are no nipples or genitals
    Looks like a nipple when I look close.
    Then don't look close.

9. - Top - End - #9
    Ogre in the Playground

I point at FF Fanboy
    Not forgetting Yldenfrei and the wonderful avatar she made.

10. - Top - End - #10
    Bugbear in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by FF fanboy View Post
    I will random point at TPAM
    DarkComet
    I point at FF Fanboy cuz its mean to point at new players on day one even if they are TPAM. Sure, you may have a cool power, but really, wait for someone else to come along.

Protect the new players while they are seedlings and they will grow to be strong werewolf players.
    inner circle Legionary of Resiliance
    I love my Ceikatars!
    Spoiler
    Show

Not here as much. I am out Roman around.

11. - Top - End - #11
    Pixie in the Playground

*friendly hello point at TehSheen*

Be the Ultimate Ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today!

12. - Top - End - #12

Imp

FF Fanboy

My point has been secured for today. If you missed it, try again tomorrow!
    Spoiler: I've checked out the spoiler thoroughly and there's no actual erotic Harry Potter fanfiction
    Show
    I've checked out the comic thoroughly and there's no actual erotic Harry Potter fanfiction
    I can't find the one with the "cartoon butt," though.
    OK, finally tracked the Naked Superheroes guy down
    What do you see as being objectionable about it? The use of the word "bimbos"?
    Quote Originally Posted by stack View Post
    There are no nipples or genitals
    Looks like a nipple when I look close.
    Then don't look close.

13. - Top - End - #13

Lord Fullbladder, Master of Goblins's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Darkcomet View Post
    I'll start off with Lord Fullbladder, based on what he's told me in the past. Not on this one, of course.
    Hey, that's profiling!

So says someone currently wearing the body of Mewtwo, being a legacy character.

DC, for reasons concerning first day retaliation.
    The above post sponsored by Fullbladder Manufacturing.
    And so begins the Age of Extinction! The Year of the Dinosaurs! And the Reign of the Predacons!
    Spoiler
    Show
    Avatar Credit: Kalirush, Lord Herman, Stoneburr, Simius Dr. Bath, Abardam, Fayt, Keris Rain, The Extinguisher, Qwernt, Kwarkpudding, Tiffanie Lirle, Djinn in Tonic, Coplantor, Crown of Thorns, and many more
    Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Festy View Post
    Fullbladder's awesome.

14. - Top - End - #14
    Orc in the Playground

I point at FF Fanboy.
    Last edited by Darkcomet; 2008-10-14 at 09:01 PM.
    Spoiler
    Show

by Happyturtle and Ashen Lilies

FFR Links:

15. - Top - End - #15

I say Darkcomet for pointing at an esteemed Awesome Person like fullbladder.
    "Love takes up where knowledge leaves off."
    - St. Thomas Aquinas

16. - Top - End - #16
    Barbarian in the Playground

I think I'll point at FF fanboy to avoid a first-day lynching of the newbie.
    Last edited by Hyozo; 2008-10-14 at 09:36 PM.
    Avatar by Vulion. Vectored by me.

17. - Top - End - #17

FF_Fanboi

There is no silly rp here to justify this point.
    Spoiler
    Show

Look upon the Goddess and rejoice!

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Vespe Ratavo View Post
    Curly, . . . you are not only made of epic win and not fail, but you are officially the greatest shipper of all time
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Bath View Post
    To compare [Curly] to the beauty of the changing seasons or timeless stars would be an understatement.
    Mr. Scruffy is all knowing; he doesn't believe in squid bones, so neither should you!
    Bathatars!Blog!

18. - Top - End - #18
    Orc in the Playground

Points at Darkcomet because other people are.
    ~~This post brought to you in part by HALEYINTRAINING~~

Spoiler
    Show
    Haley's Gone Catmuffin!
    Spoiler
    Show
    Hey! Being like Haley is harder than it looks!
    Spoiler
    Show
    I totally have trophies!
    Spoiler
    Show
    I don't know where they went, but they were Damsel itp gold and Autumn itp bronze.
    Credits: Kwarkpudding (x2) and rtg0922. You both rock!

19. - Top - End - #19
    Ogre in the Playground

In a corner sits the gray cube with magenta hearts. From it oozes a warmth and friendliness that those who befriend it are blessed to know. Yes it is a box. But it's a box of love. Those who listen to the Weighted Companion Cube intently may even hear it speak. "There you are..."

((Normally I go random, but I think darkcomet deserves to live for a little while at least. FF fanboy purely to save darkcomet.))
    Last edited by Reinholdt; 2008-10-14 at 09:42 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Magtok View Post
    Gods, Reinholdt was right, a hundred percent right.
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Quote Originally Posted by Supagoof View Post
    Tale as old as thread
    And you find yourself dead
    Reinholdt was the Beast
    Quote Originally Posted by Philistine View Post
    Reinholdt had already told the truth once in that post, and therefore was over his annual quota.

20. - Top - End - #20
    Orc in the Playground

A large yellow circle, with an absurdly large mouth "bwaka-bwaka"'s his way onto the scene, munching on a number of white dots. Since he's just a circle, it's hard to tell, but it seems he's pointing at Atreyu.

(Because it just wouldn't be a WW game, if I didn't point at you at least once)
    Masquerade Indy by Gnomish Wanderer

Quote Originally Posted by Mustiado View Post
    Still think that was an epic prank, *snip* Kudos, gentlemen.
    I was outzombied by the baby!!

21. - Top - End - #21
    Ogre in the Playground

DruidGirl

point at Atreyu for following a bandwagon.
    Not wearing your seat belt? See you soon!
    Thanks to Kwarkpudding for this excellent avatar.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Tialait View Post
    This is perhaps the most amazing idea I have heard in eons. Thank you kind slayer of Death.

22. - Top - End - #22
    Angel in the Playground Moderator

I point at dragonprime for confusing me with his new avatar.

23. - Top - End - #23
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Atreyu the Masked LLama View Post
    I point at FF Fanboy cuz its mean to point at new players on day one even if they are TPAM. Sure, you may have a cool power, but really, wait for someone else to come along.

Protect the new players while they are seedlings and they will grow to be strong werewolf players.
    You don't want the new players pointed at? Then I shall point at you, as you are one of the most veteran werewolf players. Atreyu

Plus, all the crazy vote powers in this game means I'm probably pointing at some completely random guy anyway. Or myself. Or a chicken that wandered in from the snow.
    Last edited by Selrahc; 2008-10-13 at 07:48 PM.

24. - Top - End - #24
    Retired Mod in the Playground Retired Moderator

I shall point at Aemoh for the reasons Atreyu stated.

I was outzombied by the baby!
    Spoiler
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by Amotis View Post
    Alarra ate all my awesome and now she's always acknowledged as awe-inspiring awesome. Alliteration aside, Alarra is awesome.

25. - Top - End - #25

Quote Originally Posted by Selrahc View Post
    Plus, all the crazy vote powers in this game means I'm probably pointing at some completely random guy anyway. Or myself. Or a chicken that wandered in from the snow.
    Hey, chickens are cool!

26. - Top - End - #26
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Haruki-kun View Post
    Hey, chickens are cool!
    I agree with that. But so are Llamas and I'm still pointing at one.

27. - Top - End - #27

Pointing at Haruki-Kun because we all know chickens are not as cool as seals.

28. - Top - End - #28

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Umbrella View Post
    Pointing at Haruki-Kun because we all know chickens are not as cool as seals.
    But seals aren't as cool as...

Spoiler
    Show

29. - Top - End - #29

Ah, but Bears beat all. Not bears, but Bears. There's a clear difference.

30. - Top - End - #30
    Ogre in the Playground

DruidGirl

go post in random banter or something!
    *shoos away!*
    Not wearing your seat belt? See you soon!
    Thanks to Kwarkpudding for this excellent avatar.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Tialait View Post
    This is perhaps the most amazing idea I have heard in eons. Thank you kind slayer of Death.