New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 16 of 50 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131415161718192021222324252641 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #451
    Banned

Default Re: ABR Disscusion thread XII: Not to be confused with important stuff

Quote Originally Posted by Shades of gray View Post
    Latin only capitalizes names. I love my high school Latin course...
    Of course! Keveak only speaks Latin! It's so clear now!
    Seriously, Keveak, Threeshades's comic is funny. You're the one who killed the guy, and stole her singing entrance, so you should face the consequences.
    Also, have a look at Rule 11, Rule 9, Rule 10 and Rule 6 in the art thread. Ahem:
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiffanie Lirle View Post
    • Rule 6: NO SHOWBOATING! in Improv every member is trying to make the rest of the ensamble look good, not to try to make themselves look good. You can still do awsome things, but don't completally overshadow everybody else.

• Rule 9: Don't finish lethal or incredibly dehabilitating attacks against other PC's, start them and give the other person a chance to react, its not "I cut your head off", its "I try to cut your head off", it's up to them whether or not you succeed.

• Rule 10: accept weakness, we are not all superman, we are not all invincible, its no fun if nobody loses anything.

• Rule 11: Get over yourself, there are other people in this plot to, so don't plan more then one post ahead and then get mad when people don't feel like going with what you want them to do, I don't care how awesome it seems.
    @TND; Love the comic! I think that Rorka or whatever her name is should have only been dealt the minimum (7 damage)
    Last edited by The Gremlin; 2008-10-18 at 11:52 AM.

2. - Top - End - #452
    Bugbear in the Playground

The artist formerly known as Tired N' Drowzy, master of puns.

3. - Top - End - #453
    Firbolg in the Playground

Imp

Quote Originally Posted by Tired N' Drowzy View Post
    Keveak is not reading the archive and does not understand the setting. I've noticed that over half of his intended canon comics are now non-canon. At least think of plausibility before you post. You've changed your backstory at least 5 times, and you keep doing strange things. I wouldn't want to deliver an amulet to a stranger if their head blew up in my hands. 3S, throw the amulet into the garbage compactor.
    I agrees.

Also, funny comic. Roka looks pretty beat up, though.
    Spoiler: I've checked out the spoiler thoroughly and there's no actual erotic Harry Potter fanfiction
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    I've checked out the comic thoroughly and there's no actual erotic Harry Potter fanfiction
    I can't find the one with the "cartoon butt," though.
    OK, finally tracked the Naked Superheroes guy down
    What do you see as being objectionable about it? The use of the word "bimbos"?
    Quote Originally Posted by stack View Post
    There are no nipples or genitals
    Looks like a nipple when I look close.
    Then don't look close.

4. - Top - End - #454

Quote Originally Posted by Mechafox View Post
    Also, funny comic. Roka looks pretty beat up, though.
    I tried to make it look cartoony, where the explosion gets them right in the face. A lot of her clothes and hair are/is burned, and her skin, clothing, and hair is now black.
    The artist formerly known as Tired N' Drowzy, master of puns.

5. - Top - End - #455
    Barbarian in the Playground

she looks like a drow who is dressed in gray.
    Check out my class, the Clothfighter.

Spoiler
    Show

Thing-Thing and Inkscape Avatars by me

Paint-atar by me.

6. - Top - End - #456
    Ettin in the Playground

Kobold

Four things, one acording to rule 9 "Don't finish lethal or incredibly dehabilitating attacks against other PC's, start them and give the other person a chance to react, its not "I cut your head off", its "I try to cut your head off", it's up to them whether or not you succeed" she just cut of his head she didn't tried to. Two the head explode she can't just take it.
    Three sorry but please deliver the amulet (why not you get bonus XP) else you won't hear my backstory. four I only changed backstory once.

*hands out "sorry" cookies*
    Last edited by Mina Kobold; 2008-10-18 at 02:30 PM.
    Treasured Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show

Emphatic shirts.

Quote Originally Posted by SiuiS View Post

At first, it was the smiley faces and the mannerisms. Then, it was the infernal magpie. It struck a chord. A cutely fiendish, macabre chord.

An then I saw Keveak in the sorting hat and you are just the cutest thing when you want to be. My gosh look at that. It's squee-inducing.

7. - Top - End - #457
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Keveak View Post
    Four things, one acording to rule 9 "Don't finish lethal or incredibly dehabilitating attacks against other PC's, start them and give the other person a chance to react, its not "I cut your head off", its "I try to cut your head off", it's up to them whether or not you succeed" she just cut of his head she didn't tried to. Two the head explode she can't just take it.
    Three sorry but please deliver the amulet (why not you get bonus XP) else you won't hear my backstory. four I only changed backstory once.

*hads out "sorry" cookies*
    Cutting the head off of a dead body is not a "lethal or incredibly dehabilitating attack" though.

The head can go anywhere she wants, the amulet is what you want.

8. - Top - End - #458
    Ettin in the Playground

Kobold

smile Re: ABR Disscusion thread XII: Not to be confused with important stuff

Quote Originally Posted by Lyinginbedmon View Post
    Cutting the head off of a dead body is not a "lethal or incredibly dehabilitating attack" though.

The head can go anywhere she wants, the amulet is what you want.
    ain't it a fantasy setting (no internet) but fine she can have it, buuut Keveak was his friend so gotta get upset, just saying

EDIT: *hands Lying a cookie*
    Last edited by Mina Kobold; 2008-10-18 at 02:39 PM.
    Treasured Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show

Emphatic shirts.

At first, it was the smiley faces and the mannerisms. Then, it was the infernal magpie. It struck a chord. A cutely fiendish, macabre chord.

An then I saw Keveak in the sorting hat and you are just the cutest thing when you want to be. My gosh look at that. It's squee-inducing.

9. - Top - End - #459
    Ogre in the Playground

ain't it a fantasy setting (no internet)
    Fantasy does not imply a Middle Ages understanding of technology. It is plausible that Internet does, in fact, exist in Avbaroy.

EDIT: *hands Lying a cookie*
    You should know that "giving" virtual cookies over and over accomplishes nothing (and can get quite annoying).

Also: punctuate your phrases, please. Unless you are a Latin-speaking time-traveller who just arrived in our century and recently learned English, you should have learned where to put capital letters.
    Last edited by Mad Mask; 2008-10-18 at 03:15 PM.

10. - Top - End - #460
    Ogre in the Playground

I was gonna deliver it. I figured you wouldn't care much about a dead body's head

11. - Top - End - #461
    Troll in the Playground

And now, for something completely unrelated to the discussion going on:

Holy mother of crap! My neighbors just put up a giant, inflatable Nameless on their lawn! I have to look at Nameless every time I leave the house!
    Spoiler
    Show

12. - Top - End - #462
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by the_Q View Post
    And now, for something completely unrelated to the discussion going on:

Holy mother of crap! My neighbors just put up a giant, inflatable Nameless on their lawn! I have to look at Nameless every time I leave the house!
    Why would they do that?

My neighbors cut down all the trees concealing their desolate garden and gave me a really unpleasant view on their whirlpool.

And their building something. I think is going to be some kind of sauna or something. I dont like it, whatever it's going to be. It's probably just gaining me even more unpleasant views.

Quote Originally Posted by iceddragons View Post
    FFF canon:

Spoiler
    Show

FFF canon unless 3s says otherwise:

Spoiler
    Show

Note: the orange effect near the end is the same as the one from my previous comic. it is not an explosion or any other sort of attack on the vendetta
    What's the explosion for then? If you want to blast your way inside the ship, that would be pretty stupid because you're pretty close to the garbage chute.
    Last edited by Threeshades; 2008-10-18 at 03:27 PM.

13. - Top - End - #463
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Threeshades View Post
    Why would they do that?
    Probably for Halloween. Death is a pretty normal lawn ornament these days.
    Spoiler
    Show

14. - Top - End - #464
    Ettin in the Playground

Yup, loads of people get stabbed in my front yard each Halloween.

15. - Top - End - #465
    Ogre in the Playground

I think I'm going to put up a huge green shirt Q just to confuse everyone this halloween.

16. - Top - End - #466

Finally! I'm done with my Eagle project.

Quote Originally Posted by Mad Mask View Post
    Fantasy does not imply a Middle Ages understanding of technology. It is plausible that Internet does, in fact, exist in Avbaroy.
    The Internet probably exists, but not as we know it. (example for cellphones)

@/\;
    Last edited by memnarch; 2008-10-18 at 03:33 PM.
    If you want a OotS style Touhou avatar, send me a request.

Steam name: memnarch. Same avatar.

17. - Top - End - #467

Quote Originally Posted by memnarch View Post
    Finally! I'm done with my Eagle project.
    Congradulations! What'd you do?

Spoiler
    Show

Paint-atar by me.

18. - Top - End - #468
    Ettin in the Playground

The Internet probably exists, but not as we know it. (example for cellphones)
    I knew that would come up.

Yay! I'm a reliable source!

19. - Top - End - #469
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Threeshades View Post
    I think I'm going to put up a huge green shirt Q just to confuse everyone this halloween.
    Best Halloween lawn decoration ever!
    Spoiler
    Show

20. - Top - End - #470

I did some landscaping at a local middle school; added three garden areas edged with bullet edgers, dug out the overgrown garden that was already there, and replaced it with sod from the areas that I added.

21. - Top - End - #471
    Ogre in the Playground

I did some landscaping at a local middle school; added three garden areas edged with bullet edgers, dug out the overgrown garden that was already there, and replaced it with sod from the areas that I added.
    we used to have those. They were awesome!

22. - Top - End - #472
    Banned

*Throws up cookie and makes Keveak deliver it to other annoying god-modder so that Kev can hear my backstory, which likely involves more god-modding*
    *Makes cookie explode right in Kev's face, dealing him 7d6 damage*
    *Puts up Xykon smilies*
    I knew that'd explode

Kev, do you expect her, a Neutral (if not Chaotic Neutral)character, to deliver something for your character if you made his body explode in what seems to me like an obnoxious, amateur tantrum against people who won't follow some newbie's railroad tracks?
    Forgive me for being rude, but I'm sick of your god-modding and over-poweredness and insistence that 'you're only 10th level'. It's about time someone says this to you, in my opinion. Read the archive. Let other people shine and make jokes at your expense once in a while. Or just stop making comics here and start your own webcomic where you don't have to worry about other people's feelings.

23. - Top - End - #473
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by The Gremlin View Post
    (Long speech)
    I personally think that's a tad too harsh. Keveak didn't really do anything that bad.
    Spoiler
    Show

24. - Top - End - #474

Quote Originally Posted by The Gremlin View Post
    *annoyed stuff*
    Ah, give him a break. I mean, telling him off is fine, but I think the wall of text is a bit much.

25. - Top - End - #475

Nice. I'll bet they were happy.

Spoiler
    Show

Paint-atar by me.

26. - Top - End - #476
    Banned

I personally think that's a tad too harsh. Keveak didn't really do anything that bad.
    Sorry, I just really needed to vent. I don't regret anything I said, though.
    @Icedragons; The comic I did was in the past. It was meant to explain why The Gremlin was able to cast high-level spells again and why the heck Arendil was there. It was done while you were fighting Bill.
    Last edited by The Gremlin; 2008-10-18 at 03:48 PM.

27. - Top - End - #477

Quote Originally Posted by _Puppetmaster_ View Post
    Nice. I'll bet they were happy.
    Who, the school or the volunteers?

Yeah, the principal was quite pleased with how it turned out.

28. - Top - End - #478
    Banned

Mechafox, are you gonna update the archive anytime soon?

29. - Top - End - #479
    Ettin in the Playground

Kobold

smile Re: ABR Disscusion thread XII: Not to be confused with important stuff

Sorry Gremlin. Its non-cannon now I'm gonna stop making comics for a while for two reasons. 1 to see what others are doing (and I can't get any good ideas right now). 2 I have other things to do. And don't be mad I hate when people gets mad especially when they are cats
    Treasured Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show

Emphatic shirts.

30. - Top - End - #480

Hey, Q. You know Leroy stopped just saying his name a long time ago, right?

Awards
    Spoiler
    Show