New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. - Top - End - #31
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: Get the reference, win 100 points [PrC]

I will, thank you very much. I can only thank the comparatively small amount of fantasy literature that gets translated in Finnish and my excellet local library for this.

Also, I notice I didn't actually sa much anything up there. By "pretty damn good" I mean "well-balanced". Stupid PHB classes, skewing my sense of combat utility.

Also also, Diplomacy feels kinda out of place in the skill list, but I guess it's necessary if you want to be a proper gentleman bastard.

Finally, Merciless Onslaught could use a note of whether a character can move after the victim as it is pushed back or not.

2. - Top - End - #32
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Attilargh View Post
    I will, thank you very much. I can only thank the comparatively small amount of fantasy literature that gets translated in Finnish and my excellet local library for this.

Also, I notice I didn't actually sa much anything up there. By "pretty damn good" I mean "well-balanced". Stupid PHB classes, skewing my sense of combat utility.

Also also, Diplomacy feels kinda out of place in the skill list, but I guess it's necessary if you want to be a proper gentleman bastard.

Finally, Merciless Onslaught could use a note of whether a character can move after the victim as it is pushed back or not.
    Thought about this just today, I'll alter that.
    My Deviantart, Please enjoy it.
    Invincible Maiden Avatar by GryffonDurime.

Spoiler
    Show

Homebrew by Krimm Blackleaf

3. - Top - End - #33
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Krimm_Blackleaf View Post
    What if the bonus to AC were limited by their Iron slasher level until say, about level 6? Possibly the same with the Dex to damage.
    that'd be perfect.

also, intriguing book. i might have to go find it. read a few reviews on the internet, and people seem to like it.

aaron out.
    my own diabolical experiments (homebrew)

my deviantART

my alter ego

Campaigns
    Watchtower––Volume III (running since 2008)

Announcer— “Your cable television is experiencing difficulties. Please do not panic. Resist the temptation to read or talk to loved ones. Do not attempt sexual relations, as years of TV radiation have left your genitals withered and useless.”

Wiggum, checking— “Well I'll be damned.”