New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. - Top - End - #31
    Dwarf in the Playground

MindFlayer

Default Re: A humorous game of 4ed Dnd

"Let's go. We'll learn more by experiment than we will by observation."

He pauses, for a moment, glancing at the other adventurers.

"Also, we'll get gold faster."
    "You seem a decent fellow. I'd hate to kill you."
    "You seem a decent fellow. I'd hate to die."

2. - Top - End - #32
    Ogre in the Playground

Ondir

Ondir nods at this and heads out to get the job done.

3. - Top - End - #33
    Firbolg in the Playground

Alvan shrugs helplessly. "All right, if you want us to go in unprepared and be massacred by the diminutive cretins, I shall go and die with you. But don't say I didn't warn you!"

Blue Ghost, Lawful Good generalist wizard, at your service.
    Love wins. S'agapo.

I make MtG cards. My portfolio

4. - Top - End - #34
    Pixie in the Playground

Zombie

Thumbs up The improbable market and a bank of symmetrical bricks.

"Then follow me!" With a wave of the Gnome's hand in the direction of the door he was off with out so much as a glance back at the adventurers.
    You follow, through the winding streets and the overarching tenant houses that seem to hang on the bring of collapse their looming shadow casting you in a half light as you race to keep up with the Gnome, avoiding the over flow from the slop filled trenches in the side of the streets that passed for a waste disposal system in this city.
    After passing through a side street that smelled distinctly like the innards of decomposing Lich you race into area that seems to be flooded with sunlight compared to where you came from. A large cobblestone market place with stalls that looked like multistory tents with their innards exposed stood like middle fingers to the law of gravity. They seemed to stand with no support or care for the base laws of physics with little or nothing made of anything more substantial than cloth. The tallest seemed about a hundred foot tall but this could be simply a case of the narrator exaggerating his voice over as you notice the only stone building in the area.
    The Almost, not quite, but still pretty close to secure banking inc. headquarters building seemed to cast no shadow. The front seemed to have bricks of impossible symmetry broken only by the bank's sign, windows and it's revolving door.
    A dwarf in a bowler hat and a suit stands with a forced smile at the entrance. Before you enter the Gnome recommends that you decide on a plan to access the area in which the goblins reside which is currently fronted by the bank proper. He recommends a bank hold up or some stealthy idea. He snorts at his own mention of stealth as it is not exactly his style. The mysterious stranger bit was a bit out of character for him.

What do you do?

5. - Top - End - #35
    Bugbear in the Playground

Krannin

Looking at the gnome, he has a strange look on his face. Rob the bank? Why are we robbing the bank?

Because it's fun.

Well it could be fun, But is there a purpose?
    Never come between a Dwarf and his Ale
    Spoiler
    Show

Made by Arokh

Character Sheets
    Spoiler
    Show

Arzeal
    Shylain
    Halia
    Krannin

Arena Characters
    Cyn
    Fannir

Awesome Runic Dwarf Avatar by Bayar

6. - Top - End - #36
    Firbolg in the Playground

Alvan casts his glances at the other party members. "Are you sure you trust this gnome?" he whispers, out of the gnome's hearing. "How do we know he is not just using us to pull off a robbery? Fortunately, I prepared my sleep today. If we are going to break it, I believe such a spell would prove helpful. If we are going to turn on the gnome, I believe that a sleeping gnome would be easier to deal with than a wakeful one."

Blue Ghost, Lawful Good generalist wizard, at your service.
    Love wins. S'agapo.

I make MtG cards. My portfolio

7. - Top - End - #37
    Pixie in the Playground

Zombie

"A robbery is the only way to get past the main security without alerting the Goblins to your intent before one of you can deactivate the security on the main door to the Goblin catacombs. If the Goblins think you're coming for them they'll take what gold they can and run, if they think you're coming for their money they'll stay till death if they have to. It's just a distraction you don't need to really steal any money." The answered cautiously "it's just an Idea."

8. - Top - End - #38
    Pixie in the Playground

Zombie

Exclamation Becoming impatient, the Gnome is.

"I don't care, maybe just ask nicely to see the boss JUST GET IN THERE! I don't have all day, GOD! Adventures!" You can tell the Gnome is becoming impatient and the doorman for the bank is looking at you with suspicion.

WHAT DO YOU DO?