New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Probably not a good idea to inject politics into this forum, but...

(move this to a more appropriate forum if you feel the need to, mods)

In light of recent real-world events, which rogue would do better put in the other's shoes: Sarah Palin or ?

(not a serious thread of course :D )

98% of the internet has a Myspace. If you're one of the 2% who isn't an emo whiner, show solidarity by putting this in your sig.

Instead, I have a blog and web site: http://morganwick.com Tweeter: http://twitter.com/morganwick Webcomic (not really OOTS-related): http://morganwick.freehostia.com/webcomic

Official self-appointed former commentator for The Sticks Awards.

2. - Top - End - #2
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: Probably not a good idea to inject politics into this forum, but...

This is going to get locked you know. No politics on the forums.

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Fred Rogers
    "When I say it's you I like, I'm talking about that part of you that knows that life is far more than anything you can ever see or hear or touch. That deep part of you that allows you to stand for those things without which humankind cannot survive. Love that conquers hate, peace that rises triumphant over war, and justice that proves more powerful than greed."
    Quote Originally Posted by Mother Teresa
    If you can't feed a hundred people, then feed just one

3. - Top - End - #3
    Barbarian in the Playground

SolithKnightGuy

Before this gets locked, I'll point out that Haley could eat any real-life politician for lunch. Or at least steal their wallet.

4. - Top - End - #4
    The Big Footprint Administrator

Politics are an Inappropriate Topic on this forum; discussions of political topics are not allowed.

Please reread the Rules of Posting to understand what topics are not permitted on this message board. A link is located at the top of every page.
    The above words represent the consensus of the entire Giant in the Playground staff, including the moderators, the webmaster, and Rich Burlew.

(The PM box for this account is not regularly monitored; please direct any PMs to the forum staff to Roland St. Jude, the forum guru. Do send moderator applications to this account, though, as directed in the announcement thread. Thank you.)