New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Cable City IC

1. - Top - End - #61
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Re: Cable City IC

Vincent fired a few more shots in the direction of the scientists before turning towards Captian dashing a glare of malolovence in his crimsion eyes, and a edge as sharp as any blade to his voice as he spoke to the Blue spandexed man.
    "Ostentatious radiation. flowing from colorless mediation
    they heed our dark demeanor; as we decide your eternal punishement."

Then for a moment the mans eyes go from red to black viened like marble cracked.
    "We saw what you did to the old women in the aleyway, her body broken, and ribs cracked. We saw how you fled like a flithy right. Now we the Justicars of hell have come bearing final judgement upon the sinner.
    Ask not for whom the bell tolls.
    THE BELL TOLLS FOR THEE!

(Activation of dead man walking. also this guy is plain crazy. I TOLD you to run! Also OOC: this isn't really him, and the person controlling his actiosn doesn't exactly give a F*** for life. Also a surpisngly obvious counter measure to this exists.)
    The once crimison clothed man began to grimace as his form changed, and the cloth ripped off of him revealing grey skin with thick crimsion veins his eyes turning the bright crimsion of Hellfire, and his biceps nearly doubling in size as he grew to the montrous total of 15 feet tall beastial man his hands covered in a black claw like chitin as he roared a hellish snarl at the blue spankexed man.
    (pic of how he is now.)
    Spoiler
    Show

While I wll admit there exists copious amounts of Bad ass in this spiiler i must claim that this is not for the faint of heart. :p

Then as if thigns could not get any worse (Sorry, but this is an extremly conditional power, and with the killing of an old lady, the killer himself being right in front of me, and being found in a drug house... Its a bit much for even the sanest indivudal.) the gun that had been in his hand changed turning into the purest white energy that then enveloped him as such.
    Spoiler
    Show

That crackled with energy that made the air itself afraid to come near.
    Unforourtantely for captian dashing this chains were dashing at him, and attempting to bind his very soul.
    Spoiler
    Show

Okay.. This guy is nuts, and a spawn insiopred guy okay. IIn fact I will say that in my defense I gave you warnings, and ample oppruotunity to escape. Instead youdid the worst possible thingg, and went up for close combat against a guy with super strength.
    \
    Yang
    (2d6)[1][1](2)
    Yin
    (2d6)[2][3](5)
    Also since Dead man walking has a 5,and Super strength has a 3.... I'm not sure if I can fail this.
    Last edited by Fan; 2008-11-02 at 08:57 PM.

2. - Top - End - #62
    Dwarf in the Playground

Planetar

((Jesus effing christ, you love the word "crimson." Also, I'd say they have your strength matched, what with the "I AM EFFING FAST" things and all. Remember, Dante is still with him.))

Vincent and Dashing: Dante steps up to Vincent uneremoniously. "I see what we're dealing with here," he says. "A man so blind to the truth he cannot see past his own Bible. Here's some scripture for you, transforming dullard: put down the book and look behind you!" He blurs away in a gust of wind, only to appear behind Vincent, sizing him up for a kick.

((Nemesis fight time! Vincent goes first. Also, everyone here at the moment can understand the speed-talking.))

The robed man sighs. "Ah, little birds. Always flying away at the slightest touch. But sometimes a bird must listen as well as sing, yes? So a bird must listen closely. A conflict is brewing on the rooftops, and only the skills a certain bird possesses can stop it from ending in bloodshed. Sometimes a bird wants only to help, yes? And that is why they sing. But some birds have special talents, that go beyond singing. So a bird must help. Just so." He looks at you meaningfully, then fades away.

((People I approve of might recognize the speech patterns of a certain sellsword from the Free Cities. Others won't know who I'm talking about.))
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormthorn View Post
    The closest thing to humor in my previous RP experiance was a time when my bard was accused of rape. So...im new to that aspect.
    Spoiler
    Show

3. - Top - End - #63
    Ettin in the Playground

(Also since I succeded with ALL my past rolls does this work right, ro what?
    Also... The drug has to wear off at some point. I mean hell even Methamphatmine only lasts about two hours before the effects wear off.
    Also it was either crimsion or blood red. I like cirmsion better. Check my sig, and my avatar. You will find dubous amounts of angst, and red in each.))
    The man will find that the new beasts skin is rock hard, but due to his insane speed the kick still causes him to roar in pain as the mid sized boot connects into the stone hard grey flesh.
    "Thy plaintive song mixed with breath, burning tears, unholy lies, and vows profane. From me the song begins; with the lords gracious aid. From the vain fires within my breast bursts a pure sacred rage."
    Now turning in rage from captian dashing his eyes sparking with eletric green energy the chains will lash out at hik with lightning speed as they rend the air before them leaving behind a trail of white light each striking at different side of him itent on trapping them within its web of slicery (Thats a word right?)

Spoiler
    Show

I get alliteration points for poetry in everything so far that realtes to this.
    attack for 4 dice!
    (4d6)[6][6][3][5](20)
    Defense for three dice fails only on a 5
    (3d6)[3][4][1](8)

Three traits regrading this, and maxium dice pool!
    [roll]

4. - Top - End - #64
    Dwarf in the Playground

Planetar

((Ordinarily you would lose a Chi point for the kick, but since you were the one who made it connect, I award you a Chi point! You still have three.

EVERYONE HAS THREE CHI POINTS. I need to lay off the huge text, but at least people will read that. I forgot about those until just now. Anyway, in the conversation with Dashing, Dante basically said he was a super-soldier with a permanent form of the Cocktail in his veins and that he was the only survivor in a test of one hundred. So he's bad... bad enough to rescue the President!))

Dante wordlessly ducks under the deadly chains and roundhouses you in the face, his hair flapping wildly; however, a small flash of white light exlodes out of thin air in front of your head and stops the kick. In disbelief, he falls back into a defensive stance.
    The closest thing to humor in my previous RP experiance was a time when my bard was accused of rape. So...im new to that aspect.
    Spoiler
    Show

5. - Top - End - #65
    Ettin in the Playground

((Um, i understand if you do not wish to reveal your peoples rolls for DMing fudge dice, but if you would be kind enough to post them if are NOT fudging them. Also Chi points. eplxaination please? I'll do my uber posting with poetry afterward, but I need this explaination first.)

6. - Top - End - #66
    Dwarf in the Playground

Planetar

((Chi points take a hit for you if you fail to block it. Everyone gets three, and they get refilled in between scenes. Also, I don't have the rolls anymore, I got out of the tab, but I will post them in the future. The only problem is then you will know when I have to fudge. ))

Dante scratches his nose.
    Spoiler
    Show

7. - Top - End - #67
    Ettin in the Playground

((Okay, then has Dante taken a Chi point because I succeded on two of my attack rolsl, and ALL of my defense rolls, and to be honest your description (IMO) isn't qutie seven dice.))

Vincent looks upon the man through his own blood shot vision, and with a silent, wordless command he orders the Chains to go at him from behind as fast as they possibly can while he lunges with feral savagrey at the man in front of him infuriated by his speed, and itnending full well to lop the mans head off with his own dark chtinious claws as he screamed out.
    "For those who have violated the sacred temple of the soul. when fierce falmes of boiling rage envelop all. Corroding the evils of those within bringing pain, and strife upon those who dwelleth in the vain protection of the black."

Spoiler
    Show

Both only fail on a 5 again.
    (4d6)[2][6][3][3](14)
    defence
    (3d6)[5][3][2](10)

8. - Top - End - #68
    Dwarf in the Playground

Planetar

((I counted three, and only used three dice- two defense, one attack.))

Your foe sidesteps one of the chains and deftly kicks another away. Turning, he sees the last chain coming and reacts instinctively; flipping into a handstand, he catches it between his legs and throws it into the air. A flurry of blows begins to rain towards your body. "STOP-" *punch* "SHOUTING-" *backhand* "POETRY!" He smashes you in the face with a double-fisted punch that seems like it would surely shatter the high heavens.

Spoiler
    Show
    Mmm, words. Rolls... are here! He's rolling against his "Unarmed Pwnage" trait, which is a 5. Yes, it's actually called that. First three are defense, second four are attack.
    Last edited by Xerxes Shadow; 2008-11-02 at 11:17 PM.
    Spoiler
    Show

9. - Top - End - #69
    Barbarian in the Playground

PirateCaptain

(I did run, I ran away from you when we were under fire in the warehouse, then you said you caught up)

Dashing burst into tears while the two super-humans were battling it out. "I'm sorry... *sniffle* I didn't mean to kill that old lady, it was a mistake... I was trying to save her, be a real hero, but I failed! *sob*" The Captain removed a hanky from a pocket and blew his nose. "Oh, I wish I could control my powers better! Like Superman or The Green Lantern... they were real heroes, unlike me."
    I drew this line myself

10. - Top - End - #70
    Dwarf in the Playground

Planetar

((I really have no reason for posting this, except for the image of a burly superhero sobbing into a hankercheif in a fit of angst is hilarious.))
    Last edited by Xerxes Shadow; 2008-11-03 at 02:59 AM.
    Spoiler
    Show

11. - Top - End - #71
    Ettin in the Playground

Seeing that a up close fight was in fact not possible The Grey skinned montrosity began to change again, and this time it took upon a more fiendish appearance as its body bgean to be covered in black chitin, and its form beame more lean, and lithe rather than a mass of bulk, and rocky skin it was now occupied by a black, and crimsion chitin that appeared more scaly, and snake like than before. Yet most startling of this austre` transmorgifcations is the develpment of black leathery wings much resembling this.
    (In case you haven;t noticed thi is representing a form of itnernal struggle with each form ranging bewteen more humanoid, and more demonic.)
    Spoiler
    Show

Then chanting as he drew the chains togeheter each making up a peice of his new weapon reforming into that of a Quad varrled magnum with the barrel itself being as long as your arnm, and twice as thick as it formed into the final ironic pieceo f his tranformation. the Quad barrels themselves had formed themsleves into the formation aof a cross with a silver white quaartz lining that seperated the indivudal barrels so they could fire approriately.
    Then came the poetry again.
    "Fire, golden flames refeined brning bright inside us. The spark burning bright inside the eyes so pitifully black. Formed into a solid captivating depth; bursting forth post hence from whenst it came."
    This of coruse rgeeted another round of Quad shots.. yet something was off about these rather then moving at normal speed, and having the advantage of being huge, they instead formed ito one singular lance of light focusuing into a beam of such intensity that it would hrut the yes of mortal men to gaze upoits terrible beauty.
    Spoiler
    Show

I apologise, but thats the purpose of the trait. Shaoechanging representing inner turmoil, and a enternal struggle between him, and the other half of his soul, himsel fightng for balance, the other fighting for control.
    Anyway
    Attack dice.
    (3d6)[1][3][2](6)
    Defense
    (4d6)[4][6][1][3](14)

12. - Top - End - #72
    Ettin in the Playground

((Bump))

13. - Top - End - #73

PirateCaptain

(I'm still crying into a hanky at this point)
    I drew this line myself

14. - Top - End - #74
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Blockhead View Post
    (I'm still crying into a hanky at this point)
    (Well, I only failed one roll, anmd that was on attack, so. :P)

15. - Top - End - #75

PirateCaptain

(Oh were you attacking me? I thought you were focusing on Dante, the scientist guy, with me on the side, crying , were you attacking me?)
    I drew this line myself

16. - Top - End - #76
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Blockhead View Post
    (Oh were you attacking me? I thought you were focusing on Dante, the scientist guy, with me on the side, crying , were you attacking me?)
    (I'm attacking dante, once hes done though if I'm still able... Ah, who am i kidding I'm running out of poetry for now, so I'll have to split after this battle.. maybe steal the corpse, and find a super smart guy to give me the sereum.)

17. - Top - End - #77
    Dwarf in the Playground

Planetar

((I'm waiting for the other people, specifically Djinn and Ear-Pain.))
    Spoiler
    Show

18. - Top - End - #78

PirateCaptain

((Can you not just keep our conflict going? I mean, our actions are seperate, at least for the time being))
    I drew this line myself

19. - Top - End - #79
    Halfling in the Playground

ElfMonkGuy

Mont-Freud flew towards the heavens and over the hells of the city. Still suspicious of the oddly-glowing man he decided to fly over the roof tops and check things out.

Eventually, though, Mont-Freud caught ahold of something in his eye that looked rather unusual...

20. - Top - End - #80
    Halfling in the Playground

NinjaGirl

Ultimate goal? I wonder what that is, although I got a pretty good idea already. Play it cool now Yuki.

Yuki gives him the most innocent smile she can manage in this situation and asks:

"We have an ultimate goal? Funny they didn't tell me that when I was hired to work here. If we need an army for it I guess it's a big goal. So what are we going to do, conquer the world? Now that would be cool, don't you think?"
    Last edited by Miata; 2008-11-06 at 01:47 AM.

21. - Top - End - #81
    Dwarf in the Playground

Planetar

"It'd be frickin' awesome. That's actually the line they used to recruit me, 'Conquering the world'd be frickin' awesome." He walks closer to the Suit. "I can't wait until this goes into real testing... they're using the interns for test subjects now, and I got picked to try out the Suit! I'll make history!" Matthew turns to you; his voice was excited, but his eyes say something different. A worried, terrified look has set into them, making them seem weirdly out of place with his anxious grin. He subtly jerks a shoulder towards a camera on the wall, then mouths, get me out of here before it's too late.

You see flashes. Yellow flashes, coupled with loud booms. Your brain processes that for a moment, before you realize Guns! and an instant later Gang war! A stray bullet whizzes past your beak.

Seemingly, Dante is hit by the blast, and any other men would believe he was struck by the beam. But in the eyes of Vincent and Dashing, he falls to the ground and does a few handsprings. When the beam disappears, he flips ten feet into the air, catches on a nearby window ledge, and uses it to catapult himself up to the next floor. He does this until he is on the roof of the building, where he jumps from rooftop to rooftop at around 100 miles an hour. A blur of sound comes back at you: "Sleep with one eye open, if you sleep at all! Good luck, Captain!"

((No rolls for today... he was defeated.))
    Spoiler
    Show

22. - Top - End - #82
    Ettin in the Playground

((So, what do I get for winning? Some sort of benfit, or what? Extra traits ETC?))

23. - Top - End - #83
    Dwarf in the Playground

Planetar

((Cerberus is level 2 now. High five.))
    Spoiler
    Show

24. - Top - End - #84
    Ettin in the Playground

((Its Ashlocke with a french accent at the end, but what does level 2 mean?) Extra trait or what?)

25. - Top - End - #85
    Dwarf in the Playground

Planetar

((That means it attacks twice for every successful attack die. It's in the OOC thread, the rule I called for a vote on.))
    Spoiler
    Show

26. - Top - End - #86
    Ettin in the Playground

((Meag super awesome sweetness.)
    Having defeated his primary foe he turns his attention to the reason for his coming here. The man he had tracked, the man he had evidence, adn witness to the murder of a elderly citizen that HE caused, and the man who was... CRYING???!?!?!?!
    "What the hell!? your not supposed to cry! your a murderer!"

27. - Top - End - #87

PirateCaptain

The Captain wailed and blew into his hanky again. "Even super heroes have feelings too! *sniffle* I was only trying to help that old lady, it was my first chance to do something heroic and I failed!" Dashing erupted into more tears and wailing before saying: "There were these three thugs roughing her up and I stepped in and took them out, but the old lady had a heart attack... *sob* ...and I tried to help her, but I killed by accident! Oh why was I ever like this? I only wanted to help people and be respected like Superman or Flash or Mr. Fantastic. They were real heroes, unlike me!"
    I drew this line myself

28. - Top - End - #88
    Ettin in the Playground

The Giant terrible demon rubbed his head as he contemplated what to do.
    The man was repentent, and that meant he couldn't be killed, or imprsioned, yety the crime shouln't go unpunished, and any form of Community... service.... EUREKA!
    "You want to be a real hero. Fine. However since I cant just let you go free as a divine Justicar I sentence you to 12 months of heroic service uner MY watchful eye. If I deem you worthy enough, and find that you have repented for your crime I will let you go free believing however foolishly that you have changed. But... but know this. If you EVER do something that stupid again I will extend the sentence. Do we have a deal?"
    The demon extends a clawed hand towards the blue spandex man.

29. - Top - End - #89

PirateCaptain

"You mean... *sniffle* ...like a mentor?" Said Dashing, beginning to stop sobbing and brightening up. "Oh thank you, thank you, thank you!" Dashing opened his big blue and purple clad arms and thrust them around the giant demon in a giant hug. Oh I forgot to mention, my name's Dashing, Captain Dashing." He said while buried into the demon's chest.
    I drew this line myself

30. - Top - End - #90
    Ettin in the Playground

Before the contact was made Vincent unmorphed, and before dashing now stood a normal if muscular man clothed entirely in crimsion cloth.
    "Yes, I do beieve that it will be like a mentorship. Anyway I'am Vincent Ashlocke`. Nice to meet you Mr.Dashing."
    Now cue the crying hug with the burying. ((Didn't want Dashing to get cut OOC, he's been through enough.)