New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Cable City IC

1. - Top - End - #91
    Barbarian in the Playground

PirateCaptain

Default Re: Cable City IC

"Of course Mr Ashlocke`." Said Dashing, releasing his hug. "So where to first mentor?" Smiled Dashing. This is so cool! I'm like... an apprentice or something, making my way into the big leagues, yeah!
    I drew this line myself

2. - Top - End - #92
    Ettin in the Playground

"Well, I think we should start with you actually learning the appropriate way to save a life. That starts with training. I see the way you use your powers, and to be quite frank you move like a drunk behind the wheel. But, before we start raining we need to figure out this "sereum" that is apprently marketed here, and see the long term effects on your body."

3. - Top - End - #93
    Halfling in the Playground

ElfMonkGuy

Dodging bullet, Mont-Freud dives!

Transforming into a shiny snake he vehemently venomizes the vile villains.

( =) yay alliteration, how many do I roll? )
    Last edited by painintheear; 2008-11-10 at 01:24 AM. Reason: seeing if I can post.... ????

4. - Top - End - #94

PirateCaptain

Quote Originally Posted by FF fanboy View Post
    "Well, I think we should start with you actually learning the appropriate way to save a life. That starts with training. I see the way you use your powers, and to be quite frank you move like a drunk behind the wheel. But, before we start raining we need to figure out this "sereum" that is apprently marketed here, and see the long term effects on your body."
    "I have no idea what they were doing, I just saw an ad in the paper about a serum that could make you more happier and successful and thought all my problems had been solved. If I may ask, mentor, what were you doing there? What do you do most of your time?" Asked Dashing.
    I drew this line myself

5. - Top - End - #95
    Ettin in the Playground

"Well, I'm something of a vigliante. You know stalking the night being a genral terror to ne'er do wells, and saving the damsel in distress. As for what I do most of my time... Well, lets just say I'm not in the most fortuante of fianical situations. Stupid immgration laws.

6. - Top - End - #96

PirateCaptain

"Sounds very noble, mentor! Saved many damsels?" Dashing laughed. "I have a house provided by Heroes for Hire Inc. You could stay there with me if you like."
    I drew this line myself

7. - Top - End - #97
    Ettin in the Playground

"I've saved, and lost my own fair share of damsels believe me its not always easy. Heroes for hire you say? Never heard of them."