New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
  1. - Top - End - #91
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: The Forsaken and the Dragon (IC)

Shar wipes his bloodied blade on his armour, and sheathes it. "Let's just kill this one then, shall we? It's not like we have any more use for the were-creature scum."
    Feel free to catch me on MSN if you ever feel like a chat! You can find me under "ChocolateHeathen (At) Hotmail (Dot) com", most days.

2. - Top - End - #92
    Troll in the Playground

Brody looks at Lessur incredulously. "I won't, eh?"
    Bang!
    The wererat spasms and rapidly expires, his brains splattered over the cobblestones.
    "I'd be discreet about poking around West Hill, were I you," Brody says after a moment. "There're more than one powerful magi who live in that district."
    Such as your benefactor.
    My latest homebrew: Majokko base class and Spellcaster Dilettante feats for D&D 3.5 and Races as Classes for PTU.

Currently Playing
    Raiatari Eikibe - Ghostfoot's RHOD Righteous Resistance

3. - Top - End - #93
    Ogre in the Playground

"hey! that was our prisioner! we who had to determine it's fate and.... (looks at the scene and just tries to forget it) ..bah! nevermind then. not showing you my prisioners again."

turns to the rest of the group "to the west hill then? we still have no solid clues of the cult."
    Playing:
    Shoe, the make-belive gun dealer
    Akira, the psichyc warrior

4. - Top - End - #94
    Troll in the Playground

Brody clears his throat. "You're in the Chatterstreet Market, boys. Just go that way, then follow the Old Ford Road south until you start smelling ink and seeing youths with more brains than sense. That'd be West Hill, the university district. There's about eight cults operating in it at any given time, but they're generally fairly harmless." He drops his voice to a quiet tone that only Lessur could year. "Just between you and me, friend, someone with discretion needs to look into this. There's been a lot of... odd happenings going on, and whenever one of us tries to look into it either the brass reassigns him or something happens to him."
    He pauses a moment, speaking up again. "Look, I know I can't stop you short of trying to take you in, and frankly I don't like the thought of how that'd turn out. But you run around killing innocent kids trying to rustle up this Blessed, by the Great Twelve I swear you'll regret it."
    Last edited by Solaris; 2009-02-01 at 11:56 AM.
    My latest homebrew: Majokko base class and Spellcaster Dilettante feats for D&D 3.5 and Races as Classes for PTU.

Currently Playing

5. - Top - End - #95

Shar smiles, facing away from the guardsman, speaking under his breath. "Oh, but that's the funnest part..." He turns to his companions, hefting his sword. "Shall we g-" Shar's eyes unfocus and he lets out a choked sound. His eyes roll back and he shakes violently "G- Get- Gods d-amnit, it's my turn. His 'episode' over, Shar stands up straight, his expression taking on a more noble expression. "I'm sorry you had to see that side of us, friends... Usually we can keep him in check. I apologise profusely. Shall we continue on our mission?"

You bastard, bastard, bastard! I was having fun! Bloody Gods damned bleeding hearts.
    Feel free to catch me on MSN if you ever feel like a chat! You can find me under "ChocolateHeathen (At) Hotmail (Dot) com", most days.

6. - Top - End - #96
    Ogre in the Playground

lessur

the barbarian gives an odd look at shar. what's his problem? anyway he gave a clar course of action: go. "let's go there at once, following the guard's directions. (starts moving "that way") He told me to lay it low, since there has been odd happenings and that is a discrict of powerfull citizens. I'll try to do my best at that..."

but going into a noble district asking for delicate issues while covered in blood and full os cuts and shots is a bad idea. Lessur stops moving and turn around back to his companions.
    "uhn, I guess I need some healing. (starts searching for a potion) and a bath"

OCC: drinks lesser vigor potion, healing 11wp over 11 rounds. I supose 5 wp damage won't make him look like a beaten begger or something, right?
    Playing:

7. - Top - End - #97
    Troll in the Playground

(No, it's magical healing. It'll make him look like he got into a fight a couple of weeks ago. I'd be more concerned about dress - is Lessur wearing local styles or his native garb?)

Currently Playing

8. - Top - End - #98
    Ogre in the Playground

(more a local style, with some few native adresses like a feather or something)
    Last edited by Beschoren; 2009-02-15 at 06:42 PM.
    Playing:

9. - Top - End - #99

Shar looks himself over. The fight hadn't really gotten onto him much. There was some blood on his sword that wasn't wiped off, but otherwise he was quite clean. "You're right, friend. Perhaps we should stop for a moment somewhere and make ourselves presentable?"

10. - Top - End - #100
    Troll in the Playground

(Good idea. I recommend here.)

Currently Playing