New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 4 of 50 FirstFirst 123456789101112131429 ... LastLast

Thread: Blank Slate IC

1. - Top - End - #91
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

Default Re: Blank Slate IC

Moghor Rezamir

Moghor then explored the tunnels. He found them to lifeless to his taste. So he took some dirt and roots to create different species of burrowing animals and insects. Those were giant antlions, giant sand worms and dire moles. He also made normal-sized versions of the same species.

Spoiler
    Show

1 minor act (burrowing animals)
    Yes, dire moles. They are carnivores, with razor sharp teeth, and about the size of a rhino.
    Last edited by Kaiser Omnik; 2008-11-08 at 11:03 AM.

2. - Top - End - #92
    Barbarian in the Playground

BardGuy

Cale

"Xiren, I am sorry, but i must correct you. The sun is not made of fire, it is but an orb of pure light. It will not set your plants a flame," said hastily, wanting to correct the pant god. He the looked over the new creations of the would, and his heart sweled with pride. To the Trolls, he gave the priests the power to heal wounds, and cure poisons. Then, with pride in his heart, he decided to create his own race, that would look over the mortals and the new realm, and make sure they were protected. Tacking a bit of the dragon god's clouds, he combined the cloud with a bit of light from his sun. He then crafted the first one into a replica of himself, and creature made in his own image. It wore pure white plate armor, and had two feathery wings upon its back, a sword upon its side, and a ring of light above its head. The creature, who Cale had named Aramous, was to be the first of a race called Xiloscient in their native tongue, but would be known as angels to the mortals.

Cale endowed the creatues with the ability to appear in places at will, and heal the wounded, even bring back the recently departed for a short time. They could fly through the air with ease, and were not limited by a need to breathe, though they still could be killed. Their could call upon Cales divine might, and could wield the divine spells that cale allowed them. They were maintainers of balance, upholders of light, and givers of life. He then spereated them into orders. The first were to be the chior, by who's song his order's were given, and helped to guide those who where need of help or direction in their lives. The second were the death messengers, who would come to the dying, and take them to the death gate where they would be judged. The next were the guardians, while individually the weakest, the most numerous. The guardians each have their own mortal to look after, and were guard them against danger, and be their conscience, guiding them towards the right decision. The next were the Paladins, who were to be Cale's warriors, and would look over the other angels protecting them. they would be their cobat the forces of evil, and be the fighters in the case of a war.

The last order of angels, were the life bringers. They were to be the owns to help bring new life into the world, helping mothers give birth and watch over newborn children. But first, in order for them to have a purpose, the mortals must have been given a away to produce new life. Feeling it was not just for the gods to make new life, Cale used his divine power to give the mortals the power to give birth. Cale then sent his angels out to do their new jobs.

Spoiler
    Show

Used two major acts to make the angels

Then, don't know if this was a major act or a minor act, but gave the mortals able to give birth.

3. - Top - End - #93
    Ogre in the Playground

RedKnightGirl

Outer

An angel heard a voice. "Hello Angel. You have the ability to teleport, yes? Teleporting is a subset of conjuration, which is my domain. Do you understand? Do you have any other magic spells, that are my property? Conjuration spells?"
    Last edited by Emperor Demonking; 2008-11-08 at 11:09 AM.

4. - Top - End - #94
    Ogre in the Playground

Akteron

Akteron felt something enter his realm. Upon looking, he noticed strange dog-like creatures roaming, and looking rather hungry.

I can't have that. It would look rather bad if something starved to death in the realm of the dead.

Pulling forth a small fraction of his power, he altered the pull to the afterlife a bit. Now,(non-sentient) animal spirits would sometimes be pulled in. The closer an animal was to mortals in life, the more likely that they would be pulled in.

Spoiler
    Show
    Minor act to allow the spirits of animals to enter the afterlife
    Thanks to Edwin for the Avatar!

5. - Top - End - #95

BardGuy

Cale

The angel replied, "Conjuration? You are but a god a god of the arcane. My magic is divine. Given by Cale himself."

6. - Top - End - #96
    Ogre in the Playground

RedKnightGirl

Outer

If Outer wasn't slow to anger, he'd be angry. Very angry. "No, I am not merely a god of the arcane. I have my place in all magic, be it arcane or otherwise. I have my place in divine conjuration despite who gave it to you. Now will you answer my questions."

7. - Top - End - #97
    Ogre in the Playground

When Barat-Kali saw the angels, he was amazed. He decided to create some of his own. So he fashioned a large serpent and gave it wings, he made several more just like it. These serpents would be his messengers, who he would speak through in his own voice.
    Spoiler
    Show
    I'm pretty sure this is a minor creation.
    He sent them forth from the sea into the air. When they reached cale Barat-Kali said "I have seen your angels, Cale and am impressed. How do you like mine?" The serpents danced in the sunlight, showing off their colorful scales.

8. - Top - End - #98
    Ogre in the Playground

Nirhek

Awakening, the form of energy looked down on the world [COLOR="no no, this won't do at all.

looking to find any gods who would be suitable for his plans, he appeared before Barat-Kali So, who are you?
    what's your domain, what are your plans?
    who are your servants?
    Spoiler
    Show

played the Space Pope in Total War 2125
    ..and the Papal States of Luna in Total War 2260

Playing
    The Gears Chosen in Total Way: Broken City

The Spindleshanks Crusade in Total War: 40K

Dragon Avatar by Serp

Darkness Fell, and with it Light

9. - Top - End - #99
    Ogre in the Playground

Imp

Xiren

"-And what's the difference, Shiny boy ?!! Hey ?!! Light or fire, it burns my eyes !! I would kiss Raminov for creating the night if he wasn't that ugly !!"

Then, looking at the sky, where the first angels appeared.
    "-And what's that, now ? More lights ? Isn't the Sun enough ?!! Wha...what are they doing to the deads ?"

At the borders of the Putrid Swamp, a small group of Trolls were mourning a dead hunter, killed as he was fighting off a bear. As a ray of purity descended from above, so did angels. A guardian, first, who welcomed the soul of "his" mortal and then proceeded to introduce him to the messenger who would bring him to the afterlife.

"-They...They are stealing his soul !! Thieves !! His body's going to rot near my swamp and to become food for my children !! Come back with the soul so they can feast on it as well !!"
    The speech of the plant goddess made no sense but she just needed something to be mad at. And Cale, with his wholesome goodness and honor, was the perfect target.
    "-You... If any angel comes near MY playground, I'm going to kill them !! You heard me ?!!"
    Spoiler
    Show
    Fluff. Nothing personnal, Baxter. Xiren will act like that with most of the gods. Cale is just the first one...and she hate light.

10. - Top - End - #100
    Ogre in the Playground

RedKnightGirl

Outer

Outer sent a message to the gathered magic gods. "With you discussions can you also send you messages to me, if I don't return in time. I'm still interested."

11. - Top - End - #101
    Ogre in the Playground

He picked up one of the Kali and said, "These are my children. I am the lord of the sea and ALL that comes from it. Huang Long may have made the rains and the rivers, but they truly belong to me. I am a maker of wars and a sower of anarchy. I sit at bottom of sea but I see all that you do. What is your name."

12. - Top - End - #102
    Bugbear in the Playground

Zuli saw the other races and gods with their magics and remembered that he was da god of da voodoo, so he told the animal lords to guide a third of the trolls in the voodoo arts. Da Voodoo be split into da Witch Doctor an da Voodoo priest. Cuz of Cale, da voodoo priest be able to heal, and dey also can become animals, fo a time, and da Witch Doctor can make da juju and be da lords of concotion and insanity, and dat be der places in mah kingdoms.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Minor Act: Tell the Animal Lords to teach a third of the trolls about da voodoo
    Here's something you may not have considered: being torn asunder HURTS.
    Ponified Diablo 3 Monk granted to me by Akrim.Elf, a thousand blessings be to her!

Former Avatars!
    Spoiler
    Show

Diablo 3 Monk avatar blessed upon me by CrimsonAngel, and his awesome art skillz.

Homebrew Classes, 3.5
    Zealot
    Tinker

13. - Top - End - #103

BardGuy

Cale

Cale looked around, and saw the the attention hsi angels had gathered from a multitude of gods. He first addressed Barat-Kali, and said, "They are truely marvelous, and I thank you for making a creature after my own. Truely, imitation is the sincerest form a flattery. Thank you." He then turned to the swamp god, and said with anger starting to become apparent accross his face, "Don't even think about touching my angels." He then summoned his Paladins, who surronded the swamp, their swords ablaze.

Finally he he said to the magic god, "I gave them the power to teleport good sir. I only did it so they could better carry out their duties. i am sorry if I have offended you. I have also given them to power to heal wounds and give life, but those are clearly within my domain. Again, I ask forgiveness if I've offended you."

14. - Top - End - #104
    Troll in the Playground

Raminov

Raminov appeared to Cale, he scratched his horselike chin before speaking. You ask for forgiveness while threatening violence? While I'll admit you are within rights to defend your creations, that does not seem like it would make the best of impressions...
    Caesar Asmodeus by Andraste

15. - Top - End - #105

BardGuy

Cale

Cale turned to face Rmoniov, and said, "I may have unduely intruded upon the Magic god's daomian, and for that I apologize. However. I refuse to let my angels to be harmed when they are just doing thair jobs."

16. - Top - End - #106
    Ogre in the Playground

RedKnightGirl

Outer

"You did not offend me. Do not worry about that. Though, perhaps your angels should be taught how to talk to gods other than you. I was merely trying to gather information." Said Outer as he looked at the angel and Cale before teleporting away.

17. - Top - End - #107
    Dwarf in the Playground

Kobold

Rudah, The Preserver

Ruhah was slow to wake, his very nature crying out against the shift from non-existence. He floated silently through the astral sea, until the noise of creation finally reached his unprotected ears. Writhing soundlessly, the Chained God moved himself to the source of the noise, with full of rage and destruction. When he arrived, he found the noise of life and motion unbearable. Even the dead moving through to the afterlife grated on his ears like nails on chalkboard. Yet he could not bring himself to destroy it, besides lacking the power, who knew what purpose this planet could serve? So he would make his own mark and shape it as the others had in his own image, but first he needed a place to stand. Shaking hands, he brought them together with enough force to break off some the ice that eternally encased them. These shards fell toward the surface of the planet, some burning off through the sun some settling in the forming clouds. Those that did not crashed into the oceans at the poles of the sphere. Instantly the earth and water and air stopped moving where they contacted the glacier sized shards. Even sound and light was forced to move slowly where the shards collected, where the weather was influence by them the sky went gray and bleached of light, and at the poles night and day stretched into weeks and months. Because the sound carried slowly the ice was quiet and Rudah had finally found a place to work his will.

Spoiler
    Show
    1 major to create the icecaps.
    1 minor? To seed the weather with snow and ice.
    2 minor? To make cold air slow the passage of light and sound.
    Last edited by Sacrath; 2008-11-08 at 11:45 AM.
    "I'll give you a 10 second head start; if I catch you, I eat you."

18. - Top - End - #108
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

Moghor Rezamir

Moghor left his earthly realm and traveled to the icecaps. He sought their creator.

"Hello. You there, in chains. I am Moghor Rezamir. Who might you be? i saw what you did down there and I must I like it."

19. - Top - End - #109
    Ogre in the Playground

Barat-Kali recalled his serpents save for one, which he sent to Xiru's swamp. "I have seen your plight, little one. The trolls wander into your territory and make off with your creatures. I suggest you destroy them."

20. - Top - End - #110
    Troll in the Playground

Raminov

Raminov merely arched an eyebrow, his horselike mouth affecting what could be seen as a half smile of bemusement. You apologize for offending a magic god, and yet you threaten another god you have offended with violence, over the same issue. Seems a bit hypocritical no?
    Caesar Asmodeus by Andraste

21. - Top - End - #111
    Ogre in the Playground

A serpent flew to where Rudah was working. Why have you disturbed my oceans? SPEAK!"

22. - Top - End - #112
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

Moghor Rezamir

"Hey, scaley. Don't get angry. He simply needed a place to rest."

23. - Top - End - #113
    Ogre in the Playground

RedKnightGirl

Outer

Outer teleported to where Rudah was. "Do you have any plans for creating a plane. If so what do you plan to make it about?"

24. - Top - End - #114
    Ogre in the Playground

The serpent turned to Mohrgor "You are one to talk. My creation was the first thing on this world. You and all the others have ruined it with your additions."
    Last edited by An Enemy Spy; 2008-11-08 at 11:54 AM.

25. - Top - End - #115
    Bugbear in the Playground

Zuli looked at the shark god with a quizzical gaze. Mah trolls neva be out of der forests, mon, and dey wouldn't take her crittas eva. We be a peaceful race dat neva harmed anyone, and would kindly be friends.
    Here's something you may not have considered: being torn asunder HURTS.
    Ponified Diablo 3 Monk granted to me by Akrim.Elf, a thousand blessings be to her!

Former Avatars!
    Spoiler
    Show

Diablo 3 Monk avatar blessed upon me by CrimsonAngel, and his awesome art skillz.

Homebrew Classes, 3.5
    Zealot
    Tinker

26. - Top - End - #116
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

Moghor Rezamir

The Giant turned to Outer.

"You gave me an idea. Rudah, want to join me and maybe Ikibe in creating a plane? There will be as much ice as you want. I sense that we have some things in common..."
    Last edited by Kaiser Omnik; 2008-11-08 at 11:55 AM.

27. - Top - End - #117
    Dwarf in the Playground

Kobold

Rudah, The Preserver

The serpent's cries introduced the Frozen One, to a new level of pain. The voice of a god shattering straight into his mind.
    I did nothing to your oceans. Rudah thought in such a way that all could hear, Look and see, they are still there. There and still. I have merely slowed them down, given them a place to rest from the constant motion of the tides.
    Last edited by Sacrath; 2008-11-08 at 12:04 PM.

28. - Top - End - #118
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

Moghor Rezamir

"The world doesn't belong to your master, scaley one. This is how the Overgod wished it to be. I could even go as far as say you flooded the great Rock...and everything made of earth or minerals is mine."
    Last edited by Kaiser Omnik; 2008-11-08 at 11:57 AM.

29. - Top - End - #119
    Ogre in the Playground

"Perhaps I was mistaken. I take no real interest in the going ons of you land dwellers. I merely observed her trying to devour the soul of one of your children." The serpent said to the voodoo god.
    Last edited by An Enemy Spy; 2008-11-08 at 11:57 AM.

30. - Top - End - #120
    Dwarf in the Playground

Kobold

Rudah, The Preserver

To the Giant King Rudah sent this thought, That sounds wonderful, perhaps the intervening layers between this plane and ours would protect me some what from the loud noise... and rude company.

And at this Rudah drifted into the Astral ether, and begun stretching out his power to create a quieter place to work his will.

Spoiler
    Show
    One minor to kick start the plane making process.