New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 5 of 50 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141530 ... LastLast

Thread: Blank Slate IC

1. - Top - End - #121
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: Blank Slate IC

Ju be a tricky god mon, a very tricky god...
    He turned to the swamp goddess. Womon, ju have no need to worry bout me comin to yo swamps, mah trolls either, unless ju want us to.
    Here's something you may not have considered: being torn asunder HURTS.
    Ponified Diablo 3 Monk granted to me by Akrim.Elf, a thousand blessings be to her!

Former Avatars!
    Spoiler
    Show

Diablo 3 Monk avatar blessed upon me by CrimsonAngel, and his awesome art skillz.

Homebrew Classes, 3.5
    Zealot
    Tinker

2. - Top - End - #122
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

Moghor Rezamir

Moghor nodded and left the presence of the serpent. He went to Ikibe and made the same proposal. Then, he joined Rudah in the process of creating the plane.

Spoiler
    Show
    1 minor act to create plane
    I know we only need two gods participating, but Ikibe may want to join us anyway. Will fill the details on the plane when everything is finalized.

No acts left! Oh my
    Last edited by Kaiser Omnik; 2008-11-08 at 12:07 PM.

3. - Top - End - #123
    Ogre in the Playground

RedKnightGirl

Outer

"An icy, earthy plane. That would be interesting. I wish you good luck into creating your plane. I hope it goes swimmingly." Said Outer before teleporting to the Astral Plane.

4. - Top - End - #124
    Barbarian in the Playground

Kuto

Kuto saw the bugs that flew through the air. They were smelly and made him sneeze. He saw the fleshy serpents fron the sea and was displeased. Lastly, he saw the angels. They spent too much time in his air for his tastes.

He busied himself with his project, creating several bodies with cloud and spirit stuff. A simple humanoid form shaped. It had two legs, two arms and a head, but all was perfectly smooth. There were no features, it had no ears or neck or eyes or nose. The arms, smooth and unjointed like the rest of the body, tapered off into points. He put a single marking on the silver body's head that would serve as an "eye".

Kuto then decided to make their bodies, twice as tall as a human, unblemished, but kept their mind imperfect. Perfect beings were boring to talk to. They would have the same shortcomings that the other mortals had. They would not have a name, but the earth people would call them sky men, sky people, star men, or what ever they decided to.

Of both spirit and "flesh" if it could be called that, these beings would walk on the clouds, not to touch the earth. This is where they would live and build their dwellings.

Traveling the sky is not a simple right. I must let the others know that this is my realm.

He opened his mouth and exhaled. Great winds and air currents began to form. The first wind based natural disasters began to roam the planet.

Spoiler
    Show
    1 major act to create the sky men, 1 minor act to aggrivate storms and winds.

5. - Top - End - #125
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

Moghor Rezamir

Moghor appeared to Barat-Kali, visibly angered.

"You think you can simply flood the continents like that? You know I'll just raise them again. It's foolish. It won't accomplish anything. We have to share this planet, okay?"

6. - Top - End - #126
    Ogre in the Playground

Why sould I not. No one respected my wishes. My sea has been stolen and drooped all over the place by that dragon. It has been frozen. It has had lava poured into it. If my sea is merely the plaything of the rest of you, then your creations are the plaything of me!"
    With that said He sent a tsunami at a small fisher village, washing it into the sea.

7. - Top - End - #127
    Dwarf in the Playground

Kobold

Rudah, The Preserver

Returning to the serpent Rudah sent a new thought. You should not because you do not make friends well. No matter your control of the sea, you do not have as much power as two of us. We will more easily gain others to our side, and you will be left with a world with no need for the sea.
    Last edited by Sacrath; 2008-11-08 at 12:17 PM.
    "I'll give you a 10 second head start; if I catch you, I eat you."

8. - Top - End - #128
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

Moghor Rezamir

"Your sea is still very vast. It is necessary for those mortals who don't have wings to cross it to reach another landmass. While they may have stolen some of your precious water, I am sure that they won't bother you again. See the surface? It's already crawling with creatures. No troll, no angel will seek to make their homes underwater. You and your children are relatively safe."

9. - Top - End - #129
    Bugbear in the Playground

Even wit all da wata in da world, ju cannot swamp da interior of da continents, dey be too fa inland. So dat means mah trolls, and da swamp-lady's swamps, are protected for ju. Don't make me turn ju into a frog mon!
    Zuli was angered at the shark-god's audacity and began to get his voodoo together just in case.
    Here's something you may not have considered: being torn asunder HURTS.
    Ponified Diablo 3 Monk granted to me by Akrim.Elf, a thousand blessings be to her!

Former Avatars!
    Spoiler
    Show

Diablo 3 Monk avatar blessed upon me by CrimsonAngel, and his awesome art skillz.

Homebrew Classes, 3.5
    Zealot
    Tinker

10. - Top - End - #130
    Ogre in the Playground

"Very well, but the ocean shall stay at the level that it is." Barat-Kali vanished beneath the waves and the ocean stopped rising, but did not go down.

11. - Top - End - #131
    Ogre in the Playground

Nirhek

he responded to the Sea god Well then, I'm Nirhek, Count of chaos, Overseer of anarchy, Tsar of Transmutation and so on. We seem to have fairly similar portfolios, perhaps an alliance is in order?

Once again looking over the world, he felt disgust, it would have to die. but until that was possible, some chaos was in order.

using a good deal of his energy, he sent out a great pulse of chaos into the world, one in ten births would be a mutant, birth defects and random spurts of wild magic in children would be common. in a concession to pragmatism, the oceans were unaffected.
    Spoiler
    Show

major act to do the above
    Spoiler
    Show

played the Space Pope in Total War 2125
    ..and the Papal States of Luna in Total War 2260

Playing
    The Gears Chosen in Total Way: Broken City

The Spindleshanks Crusade in Total War: 40K

Dragon Avatar by Serp

Darkness Fell, and with it Light

12. - Top - End - #132
    Ogre in the Playground

"The others will surely turn against us. I will join you, but do not expect to order me around."

13. - Top - End - #133
    Ogre in the Playground

RedKnightGirl

Outer

Outer looked around the Astral Plane and was not pleased with it. He was not pleased at all. In fact he was displeased. Eventually, he would have to do something about it, but today was not the time. Outer planted the seeds of conjuration bt the mortals couldn't access it yet.

Spoiler
    Show
    2 major acts. Creating Conjuration
    Last edited by Emperor Demonking; 2008-11-08 at 12:31 PM.

14. - Top - End - #134
    Ogre in the Playground

What? of course not! I would never think of ordering around the over-lord of oceans, besides, why would I want to alienate friends? Everyone should have all the friends they can! who else will help them beat up the kids without friends?
    Spoiler
    Show

Playing

Dragon Avatar by Serp

15. - Top - End - #135
    Ogre in the Playground

Barat-Kali begins to create a new plane of existance. An infinate sea where the others cannot alter it. "You may come too, Bringer of Chaos."

16. - Top - End - #136

BardGuy

Cale

"She threatens my angels, who hagve done nothing wrong to her. I only seek to protect them. She has threatened my cretions, i threaterned hers. Thats all. As for the magic god. I didn't mean to offend him, and apologized for it. He didn't threaten my Angels. Also, I woudl like to thank you for creating the night. My brother and I agreed that light and darkness must exist in balance, and you already did something about it. Thanks. Oh yeah, you might want tolook into the new chaos god. Ihave nothing against the ocean god, but hsi partner seems to kinda the opposite of you," Cale said worringly.

17. - Top - End - #137
    Ogre in the Playground

Sounds good, or awesome, or excellent, or perfect, or impeccable, or supreme.

he appears before Xiren Salutations! may I ask how you're doing this fine diurnal cycle? So who are you? what is this great boil on the face of the world you call home? can you make it bigger? what is your portfolio?

he joins into the making of the plane, filling it with constantly changing currents, occasionally bubbles of floating magma or sulpher gas, along with wildly varying temperatures, and poisons or acids floating around certain area's.
    Last edited by puppyavenger; 2008-11-08 at 12:40 PM.
    Spoiler
    Show

Playing

Dragon Avatar by Serp

18. - Top - End - #138
    Ogre in the Playground

Akteron

To Barat-Kali

Greetings. I wanted to avoid any misunderstandings between us. I need to access the ocean, so that I may guide the souls of your people through the gate, and then to your realm.
    Thanks to Edwin for the Avatar!

19. - Top - End - #139

BardGuy

Cale

Cale turned to his brother, and told him with a smile, "Do not worry about guiding them brother. I have made an order of angels to guide them to your gates. I thought this would make things easier for you."

20. - Top - End - #140
    Ogre in the Playground

"All who die at sea shall go to my realm. I grant you passage.

21. - Top - End - #141
    Ogre in the Playground

RedKnightGirl

Outer

First voices started appearing in a peasant troll’s head. Teaching him the first style of conjuration, the art of summoning creatures. The voices kept on teaching him, and then he showed others until they had formed a little group teaching each other how to summon creatures. Though at first they could only summon Plane Dogs eventually they learnt how to summon other animals.

22. - Top - End - #142
    Dwarf in the Playground

Kobold

Rudah, The Preserver

Nirhek what purpose does your change in the mortals serve? Do you expect those affected to worship you? Certainly they would curse you for the alienation you caused.
    Last edited by Sacrath; 2008-11-08 at 12:43 PM.

23. - Top - End - #143
    Ogre in the Playground

Akteron
    Thank you for the thought Brother. I enjoy guiding souls, so don't be surprised if I still guide some every now and then. Plus, not all the Gods may want your angels to do so.

Barat-Kali

Thank you. Once your realm is complete, the souls of your people will begin to enter. If you refuse passage to any of your faithful, they will stay with me.
    Last edited by Krrth; 2008-11-08 at 12:44 PM.

24. - Top - End - #144
    Ogre in the Playground

Nirhek

Worship, worship, worship.....OH RIGHT! no, no ,no. I don't expect them to heap me with praises and burn offering around altars in recognition of my actions. if anything, I expect them to heap me with praises and burn offering around altars so I don't do it again, or make it worse. or who knows, maybe its so I can get them to know what happens if they displease me and then offer them a gift, maybe its so I can get them to give me everything they have in exchange for normality, or maybe I did it because I was bored. Who knows?
    Spoiler
    Show

Playing

Dragon Avatar by Serp

25. - Top - End - #145
    Troll in the Playground

Raminov

Raminov speaks up to Cale And, though misguided as her anger might be, she felt your creations endangered her and her creations in the first place. I'm not saying you are wrong to defend yourself, but with one so violent and unpredictable, more tact seems warranted... he turns his eyes to the Ruskies, and he speaks again, a little more than a whisper Hmm... you are right...

He went to his people, and decided to turn the chaos-bringing curse into a gift that would solidify communities. He altered the curse so that whatever the effects, it would be beneficial. All those born with webbed feet also grew webbed hands and either stronger lungs or small gills, and would help the Ruskies fish and garner more food. Those born with autism or other mental problems became intelligent, savants, and would help advance society. Those born missing bones would be able to grow new ones, and would become masters of the healing arts. All such mutations were changed like this, to be boons and not faults.

Spoiler
    Show
    1 Minor Act (?) to change the mutations in the Ruskies into positive effects
    Caesar Asmodeus by Andraste

26. - Top - End - #146
    Orc in the Playground

NinjaGuy

The Porter
    Still watching, The Porter orbited the planet opposite the Moon. For what was likely decades in mortal years he observed as his kin set to work on the world, shaping it towards their own purpose. His main attention, however, fell towards the creatures and mortals of the planet.

As the seasons raged their fury all creatures seemed to resort to shelter or hibernation to escape, not knowing that elsewhere places of refuge existed. Removing his hat, he whispered secrets of travel and adventure into it and hurled it at the planet. As the hat flew throughout the world the words spun outward and into the minds of creature and mortal alike. The creatures who listened to the words learned the concept of migration, and knew the times and seasons to travel. As for mortals, they heard the call to adventure whisper in the back of their minds begging them to explore the vastness of the world. The call was mild however, and easily ignored within those who wished to.

As his hat returned the Porter looked down and nodded at his work, pleased with what had transpired. Donning the cap once more, he set to other work.

Spoiler
    Show
    1 Minor Act: Created Migration Concept in animals and the Thirst for Exploration in mortals, which they can ignore.
    Old Avatar by Doran Liadon. Current Avatar from System Default

27. - Top - End - #147
    Ogre in the Playground

When the deformed people began to enter the sea, Barat Kali sent his sharks to patrol the shores and devour anyone they could catch.

28. - Top - End - #148
    Ogre in the Playground

RedKnightGirl

Outer

Secondly voices started to appear in one of the angel’s heads. “You can already teleport. Once a day. And only on this plane. “ You shall be taught how to practise the second art of conjuration, teleport.” So the angel learnt how to teleport without the use of his natural gift.

29. - Top - End - #149
    Dwarf in the Playground

Kobold

Rudah, the Preserver

Rudah nodded at the chaos god's explanation, and approved of the way Raminov was able to adjust his plans to keep it. It is fitting then, that change should be a part of life. It is easier to stand against something that is constantly present so that those who hate it shall not grow lax with its absence.

30. - Top - End - #150
    Ogre in the Playground

Akteron

*At the destroyed fishing Village*

Hello children. No no, don't be afraid. I'm here to guide you to your rest. Which God did you follow...No matter, we'll figure it out. This way. No, you don't need to worry about those left behind. They will join us soon enough. Yes, I'll allow you to say goodbye, once we pass through the door. Come along now