New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Dwarf in the Playground

PaladinGuy

Default Unbound, FR (IC)

"I assume none of you three have ever met, considering the foul taste in the air."

Zalaar sits at the head of a large dining table made of obsidian. It reflects the light created by the lantern above the table perfectly, as if it were a mirror. The rest of the room seems to be made of similar rock, but not nearly as clearly reflective. It appears as though the only thing that is not made of stone are the chairs in which you now sit. They seem o have some sort of strange cushioning that makes it feel as if you are floating.

Zalaar himself appears as a human roughly 8' 1" in height and wearing a full suit of adamantine armor that conceals the vast majority of features. His right hand is placed firmly on a large greataxe whose head is face up and handle is planted firmly on the floor. Similar to the armor, the axehead appears to be made of adamantine and contains impressive scroll work spanning the blade. In the head there appear to be three holes, arranged triangularly in center of the blade. His hands are also concealed by guantlets, made of the same metal, and it appears as if his right gauntlet is locked onto the axe's handle.

Just behind you is a portal that leads to the material plane, it is not bounded by any sort of frame, but rather a free-spinning rift between the two planes, hanging in midair.

"Anyway, my offer is simple enough for even beings of your level and intelligence to understand. I just want you to retrieve three things for me. The first one of these things is the Cyrinishad. I assume one of you has heard of it?"
    Last edited by Wertible; 2008-11-08 at 01:58 AM.
    Three over, two under, one stumbling.

2. - Top - End - #2
    Orc in the Playground

AssassinGuy

Default Re: Unbound, FR (IC)

Wraith's eyes widen at the mention of the Cyrinishad. How could he not know of the book that eventually lead to Mask's loss of the portfolio of intrigue to the Mad God.

"Yes I recognize it well enough. Those of my faith have heard of the Cyrinishad." Wraith spits "A book of lies that makes anyone who reads it follow the insane belief that Cyric is the one true god."
    Last edited by Plasma Snake; 2008-11-08 at 02:19 AM.

3. - Top - End - #3
    Barbarian in the Playground

Necrosis couldn't believe his luck. For the first time, in as he could remember it seemed Freedom was within his grasp. Not only was he removed from that awful loop that had kept him wandering between the planes for all these years, but he was being offered a chance for eventual revenge. Sweet, sweet vengeance... Necrosis flicked his dessicated tongue over his long ago withered lips.

One instant he had been doomed to wander for eternity, and the next thing he knew he was speaking to Zalaar. Finding out the truth. Finding out about vengeance. The curse that his master had laid upon him. The curse that the being Zalaar had removed. With that, and the offer of revenge, Necrosis was likely to have agreed to do anything.

And so he found himself sitting in this room--this strange room--with its strange table, and its strange chairs. Not to mention its strange occupants. He peered out from under the edge of his long cowl, examining his two...companions. He ran the word through his mind again. Companions. The word tasted strange to his lips. He had never had companions. Nor did he particularly want any. But Zalaar had brought them all here. Necrosis would listen to Zalaar.

Returning to his examination, Necrosis carefully examined each one of them. One was a monk from the looks of his robes, although what a monk should be doing here, Necrosis had no idea. And the other... There was something familiar about him. Something he had seen before. Ah. Yes. A shadow walker. Interesting.

At Zalaar's words, Necrosis redirected his attention, his hooded head swiveling slightly to grant a better view. The Cyrinishad. The name was unfamiliar to Necrosis. No doubt though one of his...companions knew though.

Necrosis waited, with baited breath. Everything would start here. Everything.

I taste freedom... And it tastes of blood.

Eclipse, Servant of the Dark God. Servants of the Fallen
    Necrosis
    , True Necromancer, Unbound
    Xxzyx
    , Impure Prince, Seas of Change, Winds of Fate
    Quintillius, Paladin of the Red Knight, Run to the North

4. - Top - End - #4
    Halfling in the Playground

Shai clasped his hands together, looking about the room. He was considerably impressed. Someone (at least he thought it was someone under that ornate armor, not a something) with such wealth and resources to indulge such extravagant tastes surely would be able to grant his modest wish.

He supposed he should have felt cold, or feel at least some anxiety in such a setting, with the only light source a lantern stretching sinister shadows across Zalaar's angular helmet. But after spending almost a decade in lightless tomb with nothing but the company of the dead, he supposed not much would spook him anymore.

Crossing his hands, he looked across the table to the other two individuals sitting at the table. One was heavily hooded, and Shai couldn't discern any features from under the darkness of the cowl. The other seemed a little more natural, although he carried himself in such a way that made Shai feel a little uneasy. He hoped the Cyrinishad was the only thing he had to worry about.

5. - Top - End - #5
    Dwarf in the Playground

PaladinGuy

"Yes, the very same, and to get it, you lot must somehow infiltrate Candlekeep."

His head leans back slightly as if he were looking at the lantern. He lowers his head once more and continues addressing the group.

"The choice of how you embark upon this endeavor is left to you three, but the simplest path would most likely to be to obtain a book of similar significance somewhere outside of Candlekeep and gain entrance in order to assassinate the Keeper of the Tomes and steal the book from his private collection."

He relaxes in his chair, and stares outward, focusing away from the group.

"Do this thing for me, and you shall be one step closer to your most treasured desires. Of course, do not expect to go unrewarded for this task alone, for it warrants its own reward. Now, what do you need from me in order to complete this task?"

6. - Top - End - #6

Necrosis once again licked his ancient lips. Yes, the time had come. And this in itself sounded very interesting.

"I shall require mounts of some sort. This will go easier if we can ride, I believe." His voice rasped out, dry and hollow. "The state of them... does not matter."

Necrosis
    Xxzyx

7. - Top - End - #7
    Orc in the Playground

AssassinGuy

The shadows around Wraith seem to writhe in distaste of the job he has to do. He did not relish the idea of coming in contact with such a blasphemous tome, let alone not destroying it when he finds it. But Mask had sent him on this mission and if it could help him have his vengeance against the Sharists, he would swallow his pride and do it.

"I require two things for this contract. Firstly, the name and location of a suitable book to gain the Keeper's attention with. Secondly, a map of Candlekeep. I can do without either but the job would be done sooner if I had them." Wraith stated in a flat voice through his mask.

He thought of telling the hooded one that mounts weren't required, that they could Shadow Walk much faster than riding. But it would be best if they didn't know anything about him that they didn't have to.
    Last edited by Plasma Snake; 2008-11-09 at 01:39 PM.

8. - Top - End - #8

"If anything, we probably need some sort of lead to the tome, such as who would have possession of such an artifact. Is there anything special about the Keeper of Tomes that we should know?"

Shai thought about this. Depending on what the Keeper of Tomes was like and the amount of time they had with him if they assassinated him, a man with such extensive scholastic knowledge could have more information on their employer, or information on other artifacts. Shai found himself patting his medical case, brainstorming on his different instruments and possible ways to extract information from a patient without killing him too quickly.

Perhaps he himself could lead Shai to a suitable location where he could learn the secrets of immortality himself, so he would have a contingency plan if this contract with Zalaar did not work out.

9. - Top - End - #9
    Dwarf in the Playground

PaladinGuy

"Yes, I know of such a tome, it lies hidden in silence, nestled in a tomb within the stark glacial walls just outside the portal before you. The Tome of Rathdaen is not nearly as significant as the Cyrinishad, but should be more than enough to gain you access to the halls of Candlekeep."

A rattling breath is drawn through the helmet as he stares uninterrupted.

"Mounts are a trivial matter. I shall provide you with warhorses from my collection, do with them what you like. As for the Keeper of the Tomes, he is a meek wizard, almost pathetic. You will have more trouble squashing a fly. What concerns me is the company that the hall keeps, famed travelers often journey there to study or obtain information. Keep your wits about you."

He stands from his chair, and turns to reveal a portal behind him, another free-spinning rift.

"I will be leaving now, begin at once."

10. - Top - End - #10

Yes... It is time.

With that thought, he stands up, his ancient limbs creaking and turns to the group. "Well then... Shall we be going now, or are there any other preparations you needs must take care of?"

((Assuming no one raises objections))

He turns on a heel, his wide robes swirling around him, and heads for the exit.

Necrosis
    Xxzyx

11. - Top - End - #11
    Orc in the Playground

AssassinGuy

Wraith breaths slowly, his dead eyes blink even slower. He must keep his exterior calmer than how he actually felt. It had been some time since the shadow walker had last done anything beyond an assassination. He felt as though he were back in the lower ranks of the guild, completing deadly tasks for the Shadowlords. It was... exciting.

Wraith reaches up and adjusts the mask on his face. Pulling the hood of his cloak over his head, he turns to the portal. Wraith glances back around the room and the smallest hint of a smile curls the corners of his mouth.

This could be fun.

Moving with an unworldly grace, he steps through the portal again.

12. - Top - End - #12

"I have always wanted to visit Candlekeep. I've heard such wonderful things about it."

With those words, Shai adjusted the haversack by his side, checking one more time if all the things he needed were still there. When he saw that it wasn't nearly full, he smiled. With this implement, when Candlekeep came he could obtain many more books from its hallowed shelves. He would probably need them, if he was to continue his work during this excursion.

He clenched his fist, felt the comfortable coarseness of his ceremonial ki straps, hearing the faint rustle of cloth, and strode toward the portal.
    Last edited by Zassiliss; 2008-11-15 at 12:55 AM.

13. - Top - End - #13
    Dwarf in the Playground

PaladinGuy

Adjusting to feel of snow under their feet and cold on their back, the group find themselves in the barren tundra. Three white warhorses, fully equipped and ready to ride, stand before them in the sharp morning air. Each warhorse seems to have full tack including elegant black saddles with large saddlebags. The bridle is firmly fastened and the bit firmly secured in each mouth on every horse.

Behind you is the portal from which you came, a stone arch standing ominously against the white background. There is no path leading up to it, and no real trail or guide anywhere near.

(Necrosis knows not of the time difference)

It appears as though time passes differently within the realm which Zalaar lives, as when the shadowlord and monk had entered, it was night, and now it is stark day, the blinding reflection of the sun off the snow seems to kick your eyelids closed as you adjust to your surroundings.

14. - Top - End - #14
    Orc in the Playground

AssassinGuy

Wraith inhales sharply at the sudden brightness. Wincing, he rubs his eyes as until his light-blindness disappears.

I suppose this is one of the prices I must pay for the power I hold. But damn the light anyway.

Still adjusting to the light, Wraith moves towards one of the horses. Mounting the horse, he says,

"How much time did when spend in that place? It was near midnight when I entered the portal"

15. - Top - End - #15

Necrosis too, stops at the sudden brightness, but for an entirely different reason.

He lifts his head slightly, to look at the blue sky of Faerun.

Finally, I am back.

A smile spreads under his cowl.

"At last, I walk the world again."

He looks to his companions. "If you wouldn't mind waiting one minute, I have a few preparations I need to take care of."

With that statement he reaches down to his waist, to a belt holding an assortment of rods, and selects one, pulling it out. Gripping it tightly, he shuts his eyes, and begins to concentrate on his daily preparations.

Spoiler
    Show

For the sake of time, I'm going to assume I have already prepared my spells. However, I'm gonna cast my buffs now. I'll put the details in OOC a bit later.

Necrosis
    Xxzyx

16. - Top - End - #16

Mounting his horse and trotting a ways up the road to get a feel for the creature, Shai looks back at his companions. A man who cannot take bright daylight and a thing that must rub a rod as a daily ritual. He inwardly smirks. Maybe he wouldn't have to worry about them at all. Putting what he hoped was a genuine smile on his face, he trotted back to the group.

"Well, if we're going to be working together for the time being, at the very least I would like to know your names, gentlemen. I hope we can all assume that there will be no, ah, misunderstandings between us on this expedition."

17. - Top - End - #17

His preparations complete, Necrosis looks up. A ripple of power passes over his body, and the ornate armor layered over his cloak, in addition to the sickle looped at his belt glow briefly. In addition, a wave of malevolent feeling power can be felt rushing outwards from his body. Finally, a cloud of knives springs up around his upper body, and shifts so the points face whichever direction he faces.

Squaring his shoulders, he turns, mounts the horse, and faces it in the proper direction.

"Thank you so much. Shall we then?"

Without turning around, he amends as an afterthought, "As for my name, I have been known as Necrosis for as long as I can remember. So that will do."
    Last edited by Whiplord; 2008-11-16 at 09:55 PM.

Necrosis
    Xxzyx

18. - Top - End - #18
    Orc in the Playground

AssassinGuy

Grabbing the reigns of his mount, Wraith turns towards the monk. There was something odd and disturbing about the human. He was a man of talent, obviously, otherwise Zalaar would not have chosen him for the task. But the monk seemed so... normal. The man should be studying in a library or meditating in a monastery. He shouldn't be running around with a mysterious creature and an assassin plotting to kidnap and possibly torture a bookkeeper. That normalcy is what unnerved him the most about him.

Leveling his gray eyes at the monk he says, "For now you can call me Wraith, those who know me and live do. If there comes a time when I trust you enough to remove my mask, I will tell you my real name." intensifying his stare "But trust goes both ways, monk, and you have yet to give us your name. And what does bring a normal person such as yourself to be in the company of an assassin and a creature that apparently hasn't walked the material plane in 'sometime'? "
    Last edited by Plasma Snake; 2008-11-16 at 11:30 PM.

19. - Top - End - #19

Shai arches an eyebrow, maintaining his expression. He continues trotting his horse toward their destination as he speaks.

"My, how mysterious you both are. But, is not the fact that I have been selected by Zalaar to serve amongst a masked assassin and this pale arcanist reason enough to trust in my abilities? I cannot speak for why Zalaar found it fit to group me with beings of your, ah, caliber, as I myself am only an physician, part of the Order of the Long Death. Far from normal in my opinion, biased as it is. My specialty is in human anatomy, or perhaps moreso the deconstruction of it. You may call me Shai the Red, or Brother Shai if you like. I'm not exactly particular on titles."

20. - Top - End - #20

Necrosis gives a rasping laugh. "Indeed, I suppose that will have to be good enough for now, Brother. I suppose as long as we're all getting friendly, I may as well reveal a bit more about myself."

With that statement, he pulls back his cowl to reveal his head. It is bald and pale, and appears to have many cracks and wrinkles running along it, and a few spots of minor decay near his neckline. A cross between a smile and sneer adorns his face. After a few seconds he pulls the cowl back up.

"Enough of that. I prefer the shade anyway. Shall we get going then? I am eager to be on the move."

Spoiler
    Show

DC 15 spot check to notice the cracks and wrinkles are elaborate runes carved into his flesh. DC 15 Knowledge Arcana to notice the runes represent spells.

Necrosis
    Xxzyx

21. - Top - End - #21
    Orc in the Playground

AssassinGuy

Wraith also lets lose a barking laugh at the monk's sarcasm. Seeing Necrosis's face, Wraith is momentarily taken aback. He had already guessed the hooded figure wasn't human, but seeing the runescarred face was slightly surprising none the less.

The Shadow Lord refocuses his attention on the monk. He now knew why Shai unnerved him. He was a torturer, and he reminded him of the torturer they had back at the guild. The Tickler they called him. Completely normal in appearance and behavior, but when information needed to be extracted the Tickler would bring out the most horrid screams Wraith had ever heard come from a human.

"Fair enough, Shai fair enough. I will let you know that I am on run from a certain organization and one of the things that keeps them from finding me is this mask. "
    He says tapping his mask. "Now that introductions are out of the way, I agree with Necrosis. Let's find our tomb."

Spoiler
    Show

Bill and Kenton, you both had better have gotten that reference to A Song of Ice and Fire.

Also I'm assuming I took a 10 on my spot check. 10+5= 15
    Last edited by Plasma Snake; 2008-11-17 at 11:59 PM.

22. - Top - End - #22
    Dwarf in the Playground

PaladinGuy

And with that, the travelers head straight toward the glacial wall. The horses appear to be completely used to traveling in intense cold, as although there is nothing in the tack for special winter conditions, they still travel normally without sliding on the ice and snow. The sound of hooves crunching snow dominates the trip, and conversation is extremely light, if there is any at all.

It takes roughly two hours for them to make the trip, and as they arrive, it becomes completely apparent why something significant could be contained within this tomb.

A cave seems to have been hollowed out of the glacial wall, the entrance appears to be roughly 40 feet wide, and the roof glistens 20 feet off of the ground. More imposing is the appearance of two large statues. Both are of humans, and seem to be properly proportioned. They stand roughly 15 feet high on either side of the entrance, leaving only a 10 foot gap to walk between them into the cave. Both statues seem to be finely detailed, even at this distance, and are outfitted as a soldier or guard would be. One rests with both hands on a massive greatsword, drive straight into the ground while the other stands holding a greataxe across his body. Both have full plate strapped across their bodies, and a unique pattern drawn into the center of their plate.

The travelers are currently 100 feet from the entrance, readying their final preparations.

23. - Top - End - #23

Necrosis
    HP 68/60 AC: 24 T: 13 FF: 21 SR 21 DR 5/MAGIC

The ride wasn't easy, since Necrosis hadn't seen, much less rode a horse in over 300 years. But nevertheless he relished it, enjoying the feeling of freedom.

The party pulled up a small distance away, and surveyed the tomb. Necrosis himself had already taken care of his preparations, however to satisfy his curiosity, he concentrated to see if he could feel anything.

Spoiler
    Show
    RESOURCES:
    SPELLS (Since last rest):
    Spoiler
    Show
    Orisons:
    Detect Magic
    Level 1:
    None
    Level 2:
    Persistent Cloud of Knives
    Level 3:
    Persistent Divine Power
    Magic Vestment

Level 4:
    Persistent Consumptive Field
    Greater Magic Weapon

SLAs (Since last rest):
    Spoiler
    Show
    3/day
    Command Undead (3/3)
    2/day
    Ray of Enfeeblement (2/2)
    Chill Touch (2/2)
    Create Undead (2/2)

1/day
    Spectral Hand (1/1)
    Vampiric Touch (1/1)
    Fireball (1/1)
    Enervation (1/1)
    Animate Undead (1/1)
    Call Zelekhut (1/1)
    Teleport (1/1)
    Create Dread Warrior (1/1)
    Creeping Doom (1/1)
    Hold Monster (1/1)

ITEMS:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Dimension Stride Boots (5/5 charges [renew at dawn])
    Strand of Lightning:
    • 4 Small Coils (3d6)
    • 2 Medium Coils (5d6)
    • 1 Large Coil (7d6)

Circlet of Rapid Casting (3/3 charges [renew at dawn])

NECROMONICON (Necromancer Stuffs):
    Spoiler
    Show
    Animation and Control
    Spoiler
    Show
    Animate Dead:
    Total HD Creatable:

CL x 2 = 16
    16 x 2 = 32 ( Zone of Desecration)

TOTAL: 32 HD

Total HD Controllable:

CL x 4 = 32
    32 x 2 = 64 (Rod of Undead Mastery)

TOTAL: 64 HD

Minions:
    None

TURNING ATTEMPTS: 0

ACTIONS:
    Cast Detect Magic.
    Last edited by Whiplord; 2008-11-18 at 01:52 AM.

Necrosis
    Xxzyx

24. - Top - End - #24
    Orc in the Playground

AssassinGuy

Wraith raises an eyebrow at the statues. He'd seen traps before that seemed to be harmless statues but would animate the moment you got to close. A smile creeps upon his face as an idea strikes him.

With caution, the assassin approaches the statues until he is around 30 feet away. Bending over he scoops up two large handfuls of snow. After sculpting them into balls, Wraith admired his work. He hadn't made a snowball since he was a child in Damara, before his parents sold him.

With a laugh, the Shadow Lord throws his snowballs. First to the right statue, second to the left. He eyes both statues keenly to see if they react.

Spoiler
    Show

[roll0]
    [roll1]

Feel free to subtract from that because of distance and the lack of Weapon Proficiency (Snowball)

25. - Top - End - #25
    Orc in the Playground

AssassinGuy

Spoiler
    Show

Ok what the hell.

Attack - (1d20+13)[20]
    Attack - (1d20+13)[30]

26. - Top - End - #26
    Dwarf in the Playground

PaladinGuy

As the snowballs smack the statues, an eerie chill spreads across the air. A slow drone starts to resonate through the air, endless whispers casting themselves into your mind. Your ears seems to feel cold as the words almost press themselves against your skull.

A fur-clad woman appears, hovering between the two ice statues. She is a woman of remarkable beauty, and has silver hair flowing across her shoulders, her pale blue eyes stare upward into the sky.

Spoiler
    Show
    All except Kenton roll a Will save, all roll init.

27. - Top - End - #27
    Orc in the Playground

AssassinGuy

Spoiler
    Show

Initiative - (1d20+6)[19]
    Will Save - (1d20+3)[10]
    God dammit.
    Double dammit subtract 1 from both. Stupid Light blindness.
    Last edited by Plasma Snake; 2008-11-19 at 12:47 AM.

28. - Top - End - #28

Necrosis
    HP 68/60 AC: 24 T: 13 FF: 21 SR 21 DR 5/MAGIC

Necrosis sighs inwardly. These things can never just be simple, can they.

"I don't suppose you're going to move aside, are you?"

Spoiler
    Show
    RESOURCES:
    SPELLS (Since last rest):
    Spoiler
    Show
    Orisons:
    Detect Magic
    Level 1:
    None
    Level 2:
    Persistent Cloud of Knives
    Darkbolt

Level 3:
    Persistent Divine Power
    Magic Vestment

Level 4:
    Persistent Consumptive Field
    Greater Magic Weapon

SLAs (Since last rest):
    Spoiler
    Show
    3/day
    Command Undead (3/3)
    2/day
    Ray of Enfeeblement (2/2)
    Chill Touch (2/2)
    Create Undead (2/2)

1/day
    Spectral Hand (1/1)
    Vampiric Touch (1/1)
    Fireball (1/1)
    Enervation (1/1)
    Animate Undead (1/1)
    Call Zelekhut (1/1)
    Teleport (1/1)
    Create Dread Warrior (1/1)
    Creeping Doom (1/1)
    Hold Monster (1/1)

ITEMS:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Dimension Stride Boots (5/5 charges [renew at dawn])
    Strand of Lightning:
    • 4 Small Coils (3d6)
    • 2 Medium Coils (5d6)
    • 1 Large Coil (7d6)

Circlet of Rapid Casting (3/3 charges [renew at dawn])

NECROMONICON (Necromancer Stuffs):
    Spoiler
    Show
    Animation and Control
    Spoiler
    Show
    Animate Dead:
    Total HD Creatable:

CL x 2 = 16
    16 x 2 = 32 ( Zone of Desecration)

TOTAL: 32 HD

Total HD Controllable:

CL x 4 = 32
    32 x 2 = 64 (Rod of Undead Mastery)

TOTAL: 64 HD

Minions:
    None

TURNING ATTEMPTS: 0

ACTIONS:
    Initiative - (1d20)[3]+3

Move: Draw Sickle.
    Standard: Cast Darkbolt, provided I get a hostile/no answer in return.
    Free: Talk a little, knife attack

Darkbolt RTA - (1d20)[2]+13
    Darkbolt Damage - (4d8)[17]

Succeed on DC 19 Fort save or be stunned for 1 round. Half cold, half untyped damage.

Knife Attack - (1d20)[13]+15 (caster level+primary stat)
    Knife Damage - (1d6)[4]+2
    Last edited by Whiplord; 2008-11-19 at 01:22 AM.

Necrosis
    Xxzyx

29. - Top - End - #29

Shai dismounts from his horse and advances a few steps before clapping his hands together. "My God, what a beautiful specimen! They're just coming to me now! My reputation must precede me."

Spoiler
    Show
    Will Save - (1d20+13)[26]
    Initiative - (1d20+5)[20]
    Last edited by Zassiliss; 2008-11-20 at 12:12 AM.

30. - Top - End - #30
    Dwarf in the Playground

PaladinGuy

Shai and Wraith immediately draw a blank expression and begin walking toward the woman in the air. The words continue to press hard into their minds, but as they walk closer, they grow stronger, pushing deeper. The woman looks over at Necrosis as a grin spreads across her face.

"Taking snow and throwing it as if it were some toy? You people overestimate yourselves. Snow is an elegant thing, bringing death to its foes and health to its residents. Disrespect requires punishment, and punishment requires obedience, which is why you will obey."

Suddenly, a vortex of ice shards winds up around her, emerging from the snow, catching both Shai and Wraith in their tracks. Seeing this, Necrosis sends a knife and a darkbolt her way, but they seem to dissipate in the swirling ice as it starts to die down.

Spoiler
    Show
    Both attacks miss on Necrosis's part. Mike and Colin are captivated, but resisting, roll reflex saves for the vortex. Captivated people can't take any action except resisting attack.

Initiative:

Shai
    Lady
    Wraith
    Necrosis