1. - Top - End - #1
    Angel in the Playground Moderator

Default Memesville - The Game Thread

"You have just lost The Game."
    ~ Ancient Internet Proverb

Memesville

Town Hall, Day One,
    4:30 A.M.

Beneath the Earth in Town Hall, that is to say, underground, not that something would actually be able to be beneath the entire Earth and still manage to be within the confines of Town Hall, there were two guards sitting in a Secret Room. The Room was a Secret, known only to the Guards, and the people ion charge of cleaning it, because it would make no sense for it to stay clean if no one ever did the cleaning. And clean it was.

The walls were covered in tiny screens and one very large one. The small ones were used for monitoring the entire Village, for security purposes. Of course, the large one had as a primary function communication. And since very few people ever had the urge to communicate with a secret room, the guards simply used it for viewing, say... the current competition, Memesville Idol.

"Chocolate Rain... More than marchin' more than passing law, Chocolate Rain!"

"Alright, that was interesting!" one of the judges was saying. "May I ask, though, why did you keep moving away from the Mic?"

"I move away from the Mic to breathe."

"No, no, no, no, no, no, no! That was just--" said another judge. But he was cut off by a blaring siren within the room and a load of red, flashing lights.

"What the... What's going on?" yelled one of the Guards.

Another two men walked into the room. "What happen?"

"Somebody set up us t3h H4X!"

"We get signal."

"What!"

"Main Screen Turn On!"

The image of the contestant singing about a rain of chocolate faded as the image of a tall man in a suit appeared. His face was completely obscure, but he gave off an aura of power.

"It's you!"

"How are you gentlemen?" said the man in the screen. "All your Memesville are belong to us. You are on the way to destruction."

"What you say!!"

"You have no chance to survive make your time. Ha. Ha. Ha. Ha." Then the image faded completely.

"Sir!" said one of the men, "what did you mean by 'it's you'? Does it mean you know who it is?"

"Er... no. I just... thought it would be appropriate, you know? Besides, there's no way anyone knows who that is!"

"Well, what should we do? Should we alert the village?"

"No! The Village must not know! We must keep the peace!"

As the man in charge said this, one of the Guards made a face that looked very much like a Small Eek. Or a large one.

"...what's wrong?"

"Er... nothing, sir, it's just that... while you were talking, I er..."

"WHAT?"

"I... I threw a copy of the transmission into the tubes. <.< "

"Oh, Sh--"

And sure enough, the peaceful days in Memesville were over, as the villagers woke up later on to the realization that there was aa group of unwelcome people among them.

Day 1 begins now and ends in roughly 48 hours.

2. - Top - End - #2
    Angel in the Playground Moderator

Default Re: Memesville - The Game Thread

Basic Werewolf Rules for Newbies:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Werewolf Games, commonly abbreviated as WW, are strategy games, where the players have to lie, trick, deceive and backstab as much as they possibly can.

The basic procedure is like this: Werewolf players are given a role via Private Message. This role is secret and is only known to the player and the narrators. The basic premise is to keep that role secret from the rest of the players.

There are two basic teams: The Wolves and the Villagers. The Villagers have as their winning condition to find out who among them are Wolves. Since everyone's role is a secret, it takes a while of guesswork and strategy to manage this. The Wolves, on the other hand, have as their goal to hide among the Villagers and make the villagers suspect each other while surviving until they eliminate enough villagers so that the villager number equals their own, that is to say, Four Villagers left for Four Wolves left.

The game is divided in two Phases: The Day Phase and the Night Phase. During the Day Phase, everyone, Wolves and Villagers alike, Point at someone to vote on who is going to be lynched that day. As a general rule, this is done by writing the person's name in red text. The player with the most votes will be lynched, that is to say eliminated from the game. Day Phases generally last 48 hours.

The Night Phase is for stuff that happens under the table. Some people have roles other than simple "Villager" and "Wolf". I'll get to them in a moment. People with these special roles usually have "night actions" that require targeting a certain player. This is done by PM'ing the narrator with the action. During the Night Phase, the wolves send in an action to kill one player of their choice. The Player's death is announced at the end of a Night Phase, and then the Next Day Phase starts. Night Phases generally last 24 hours.

On Power Roles: As mentioned before there are several Roles. "Wolf" and "Villager" are the most basic of roles, but games usually include more. The basic power roles are:
    A Seer, who sends in an action every night to the narrator to "scry" another player, one per night. The narrator will tell the Seer what role that player has.
    A Baner, who protects one person from being killed each night.
    A Fool, who is told he is the Seer, but actually gets results for scries at Random.
    A Devil, who is the Seer for the Wolf Team.
    The Masons who are a group of Villagers who start off knowing each other's roles. (They're all working together.)

Those are the rules of the Classic Werewolf game. Usually, however, games have several variations and other roles. The special roles and variations for this game are defined below in the Roles section.

In another note: Players must vote, they cannot abstain. If a player fails to vote for two days in a row, he or she will be automatically disqualified, known as an Auto-lynch.

When a player is lynched, Killed, or Auto'd, his death is announced, he is removed, and his role is made public. While players are allowed (and encouraged) to communicate with each other outside the main thread by PM or IM, Dead Players cannot be contacted and cannot attempt to influence the game in any way.

That explains the basics of Werewolf Games. I hope you enjoy this game!

Game Rules

Spoiler
    Show
    Rule #1:
    Asking for Role PM's to prove identities is strictly prohibited. If I hear of this happening, the player in question will be automatically disqualified and reported for cheating.

Rule #2:
    Please remember to cast your votes in red text, or else they will not count.

Rule #3:
    Players failing to vote for two days in a row will be Auto-lynched and replaced by the people in the waiting list. If the waiting list is empty, they will simply be auto'd.

Rule #4:
    Dead Players are out of the game. This is a general rule. Please do not communicate with Dead Players. And Dead Players, please avoid interfering with the game. This applies to people in the waiting list as well.

Rule #5:
    While we do have a waiting list made up of people who are not in the game waiting to get in, Dead Players cannot rejoin the game under any circumstance, because they are already a part of the game. In other words, people who were formerly in the game and have been eliminated cannot get back on the waiting list.

Rule #6
    It's just a game. Keep it friendly. I cannot stress this enough.

Roles

T3h H4xx0rz
    Spoiler
    Show
    Anonymous (Alpha): Feared and respected boss of the Internet. Anonymous is Legion. Anonymous does not Forgive. Anonymous does not Forget. Being Anonymous, his identity is completely unscriable.

GlaDOS (Devil): This was a triumph… I’m making a note here, huge success… GlaDOS has the ability to look into people's minds and determine their role. Once per night, she can scry one person.

Shoop da Whoop (Beast): Some H4xx0rz desire power, fame, control of the interwobz. However, this man is different. He has no such goals. His only goal is to FIRE MAH LAZOR!!!! When killed or lynched, Shoop da Whoop will bring one other player down with him.

Grue(Wolf): It’s dark. You are likely to be eaten by a Grue. (Standard wolf role.)

T3h Memes:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Memes (Villagers): Remember when they were just little memes? Some of them learned in the big screen, others on TV, and yet others graduated from The Cthulhoid Horror Academy for Naughty /b/oys, Campus number 4. Basic Villager role.

Lolcats (Masons): hazing cheezburger, fightin basement cat, worshippin Ceiling Cat, or using invisible props, these kittehs never give up and stand together forever.

Chuck Norris (Baner): Chuck Norris is Chuck Norris. Using his power, he can protect one person each night. Said person will be protected from being killed.

Rick Astley (Sniper): Rick Astley has the ability to kill one person every third night. Also, let it be known that Rick Astley will never give you up, let you down, run around and desert you.

Captain Obvious (Seer): “Mr. Obvious has Obvious as a last name,” or so he says. Everyone’s favorite Superhero. He can scry one person each night to determine their role.

Captain Oblivious (Fool): “I wonder why they call me that?” Captain Obvious’s Arch-enemy. He believes he has the ability to scry as well, but will get a random result instead of an actual result. Hasn't even noticed he's not Captain Obvious.

T3h Neutral Team
    Spoiler
    Show
    Pirates and Ninjas (Feuders): Enemies forever. The Pirate wins if the Ninja dies and he survives. The Ninja wins if the Pirate dies and he survives. If they both survive or both die, neither of them is considered a winner. They may side with either team, as they don’t care who wins as long as their enemy is dead.

Current Player List (54):
    Spoiler
    Show
    {table]Player|Status|Role-Playing
    Shadowcaller|Lynched, Day 10. He was a Grue.|X
    Reinholdt|Alive|X
    Uncle Festy|Killed, Night 14. He was a Meme.|X
    Phantom Fox|Killed, Night 4. Was a LOLCat|Guy who quotes Yu-gi-oh!: The Abridged Series.
    Moofin Bard|Lynched Day 1. Was a Grue.|X
    Fin|Killed, Night 8. He was Captain Oblivious.|X
    Griever|Killed, Night 10. He was Chuck Norris.|X
    Aether|Lynched, Day 15. He was a Grue.|X
    PirateMonk|Rick Rolled Night 1. Was a Meme.|X
    iceddragons|Killed, Night 13. He was a Meme.|AAAAAAAAAA
    happyturtle|Lynched, Day 11. She was Shoop da Whoop.|Walrus looking for Bukkit
    Emperor Demonking|Alive|X
    dallas-dakota|Auto-Lynched, Day 8. He was a Meme.|X
    ThePhantom|Lynched Day 5. He was a Meme.|X
    Rettu Skcollob|Lynched, Day 12. He was a Meme.|Haiku guy.
    onasuma|Killed, Night 9. He was a Meme.|Master Chef specializing in Copy Pasta
    Banjo1985|Lynched, Day 6. He was GlaDOS.|X
    Murska|Killed, Night 2. Was a Meme.|X
    Darkcomet|Alive|X
    xNadia|Auto-lynched, Day 9. She was a Meme.|X
    Blue Umbrella|Lynched, Day 4. He was Anonymous|X
    Raiser_B1ade|Lynched, Day 7. He was a Meme.|X
    FF_Fanboy|LAZOR'D, Day 11. He was a Meme.|X
    Face of Evil|Killed, Night 11. He was a Meme.|Himself
    Lord Fullbladder, Master of Goblins|Lynched, Day 14. He was a Meme.|X
    Atreyu the masked llama|Lynched, Day 17. He was a Meme.|X
    Mustiado|Killed, Night 3. Was a LOLCat.|X
    Mechafox|Alive|X
    Bitzeralasis|Auto'd, Day 11. He was a Meme.|X
    Lizard Lord|Lynched, Day 9. He was a Meme.|X
    LordRod|Lynched, Day 16. He was a Meme.|X
    Recaiden|Rick Rolled, Night 4. Was a Meme|1337 $p34k3r
    Hero 1.0|Auto'd, Day 15. He was a LOLCat.|X
    Aemoh|Killed, Night 17. He was a Meme.|X
    Shades of Gray|Lynched Day 2, was a Grue.|Person using online translator
    Flame of Anor|Lynched, Day 8. He was the Pirate.|X
    Zar Peter|Killed, Night 5, was a Meme.|X
    Dr. Bath|Killed Night 1. Was a Meme.|X
    radikalskippy|Killed, Night 15. He was a Meme.|Carlton
    CultDoctor|Auto'd Day 6. He was a Meme.|X
    Helgraf|Alive|X
    Xykon_Fan|Killed, Night 16. He was Captain Obvious.|X
    The Bushranger|Killed, Night 12. He was a LOLCat.|X
    taE hesCe|Lynched, Day 3. Was a Meme.|Speaks in anagrams.
    Vibrant|Auto'd, Day 3. Was a Meme.|X
    Kaboose|Auto'd, Day 12. He was a Meme|X
    Duos|Killed, Night 6. Was a LOLcat.|Count Bleck
    Vossik|Auto'd, Day 7. Was a Meme.|X
    Yoritomo Himeko|Auto-lynched, Day 8. He was a LOLCat.|X
    David94|Lynched, Day 13. He was a Meme.|X
    Catseye2121|Killed, Night 7. He was a LOLCat.|X
    Dirk Kris|Auto'd, Day 12. He was a Meme. |X
    androgial|Rick Rolled, Night 7. He was Rick Astley.|Computer Gamer and narrator[/table]
    Last edited by Haruki-kun; 2009-02-06 at 12:12 AM.

3. - Top - End - #3
    Bugbear in the Playground

Vibrant , to seize ' I with I go ' heartburn possible ' heartburn enormous headache.

4. - Top - End - #4
    Ogre in the Playground

I was walking through the street the other day, thinking about my own business, when I felt the urge to check my email. It was just as any other day, the usual Chain Letter from a couple of your peers, the usual p*nis enlargement advertisement and one or two interesting things, when I accidentally clicked on one of the advertising links of the page. It was terrible! My PC was invaded by the Virus, they damaged my Hard Drive and made it almost impossible for me to post in the forum. I told my mom about it when I saw her, my mom got scared, she said 'You're movin' with your auntie and uncle in Bel Air'. I begged and pleaded with her day after day but she packed my suite case and send me on my way. She gave me a kiss and then she gave me my ticket. I put my walkman on and said, 'I might as well kick it'. Well, the plane landed and when I came out there was a dude who looked like a cop standing there with my name out.I ain't trying to get arrested, I just got here, I sprang with the quickness like lightening, disappeared. I whistled for a cab and when it came near, the license plate said fresh and it had dice in the mirror. If anything I can say this cab is rare, but I thought 'Now forget it' - 'Yo homes to Bel Air'. I pulled up to the house about 7 or 8 and I yelled to the cabbie 'Yo homes smell ya later'. I looked at my kingdom
    I was finally there to sit on my throne as the Prince of Bel Air
    So I herd you liek Mudkipz by Mr. Saturn
    Spoiler
    Show

Many thanks to both Mr Saturn and B-Man for their avatars!! Antiform Sora, Haloween Sora, Majora's Mask Link, Wolf Link & Midna, KH Sora and Christmas in July Sora

I was a Custom Title ITP!
    Lucky "Guess the Number" quote:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Xykon_Fan View Post
    Great, Radikal fixed the dice...and by fixed, I mean "broke beyond repair and cheats irreparably."

5. - Top - End - #5
    Titan in the Playground

((Nicee Skip, even though edited, easily see-able for the blatant rip-off of the start of all fresh prince of bel-air episodes...))
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by RabbitHoleLost View Post
    DD: .... DEM HIPS.
    Quote Originally Posted by faerwain View Post
    Why do I have the feeling that you actually really grind Smurfs to make your ice cream?
    Quote Originally Posted by banjo1985 View Post
    My wedding underwear has a picture of Dallas Dakota's face on them.
    Ceikatar!

6. - Top - End - #6
    Ogre in the Playground

((Have I ever mentioned how much I really, really, really hate the game? I never win.))
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Magtok View Post
    Gods, Reinholdt was right, a hundred percent right.
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Quote Originally Posted by Supagoof View Post
    Tale as old as thread
    And you find yourself dead
    Reinholdt was the Beast
    Quote Originally Posted by Philistine View Post
    Reinholdt had already told the truth once in that post, and therefore was over his annual quota.

7. - Top - End - #7
    Ogre in the Playground

ITT: Carlton
    So I herd you liek Mudkipz by Mr. Saturn
    Spoiler
    Show

Many thanks to both Mr Saturn and B-Man for their avatars!! Antiform Sora, Haloween Sora, Majora's Mask Link, Wolf Link & Midna, KH Sora and Christmas in July Sora

I was a Custom Title ITP!
    Lucky "Guess the Number" quote:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Xykon_Fan View Post
    Great, Radikal fixed the dice...and by fixed, I mean "broke beyond repair and cheats irreparably."

8. - Top - End - #8

I just lost the game. Twice. I blame Reinholdt for mentioning it twice.
    formerly known as xNadia
    apologies for the confusion and inconvenience

9. - Top - End - #9

Wuz it was, wudda?
    Catatar made for me many years ago ... pretty sure by banjo1985
    Werewolf Awards: 'Best Narration: Helgraf'
    Rabbit says stuff that makes me blush.

10. - Top - End - #10
    Ogre in the Playground

RedKnightGirl

Moofin Bard - Not random.

11. - Top - End - #11

Thanks to XKCD, I cannot lose the game. It was still unsporting of Reinholdt to mention it again in any case.

It's saddening in any case. Current estimates show that >9000 people lose the game every minute.
    Last edited by Rettu Skcollob; 2008-11-09 at 06:40 AM.
    Feel free to catch me on MSN if you ever feel like a chat! You can find me under "ChocolateHeathen (At) Hotmail (Dot) com", most days.

12. - Top - End - #12

Quote Originally Posted by Haruki-kun View Post
    *very much stuff*
    This is the recruitment thread. The Game will begin on November 9.

*little more stuff*
    I disagree with the narrator in this one here!

And I point at Moofin Bard, also not random but matter of change if anything unforseen happens (and a yay for mysterious first posts).
    Last edited by Zar Peter; 2008-11-09 at 10:31 AM.
    Avatar by the great Lord Herman. Many, many thanks!
    Empress Catherine by Dr. Bath!
    Castaras made the PiratZarrrrr. Thank you very much!
    Special thanks to Banjo1985 for the Catstronomer.

Squid Bones: They exist!

Spoiler
    Show

13. - Top - End - #13
    Troll in the Playground

Reinholdt stole mah bukkit!

Spoiler
    Show
    My avatar! Isn't it just utterly diabolical? Ashen Lilies made it!

"Money cannot buy health, but I'd settle for a diamond-studded wheelchair."
    ― Dorothy Parker

Spoiler: Interested in Nexus FFRP? Newcomers welcome!
    Show
    FFRP Faqs |Nexus Faqs | Nexus IRC Chat
    We're friendly! Join the fun!
    Ext. Sig.
    PCs

14. - Top - End - #14
    Barbarian in the Playground

OVER 9000!!!

Anyhoo... I point at Utte-

sorry, Rettu Skcollob

TRAF Awards

Spoiler
    Show
    I fought The Mysterious Circle of Shadowy Chairs in Discworld I (Dei in Machina) till the end, won the game and survived and all I got is this lousy signature line.

Thanks Banjo1985 for Count Catula!

15. - Top - End - #15
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by radikalskippy View Post

ITT: Carlton

Did Moofin Bard divide by 0? I pray to ceiling cat she did not.
    Last edited by Dr. Bath; 2008-11-09 at 06:04 PM.

16. - Top - End - #16

PirateCaptain

it is day one you must vote for a haxxor

look

ok:
    you see memesville there are no exits you see 53 other memes

i

ok:
    you are carrying nothing.

say to town im sorry please dont follow my point as its not based on anything

ok:

you tell the town that you find dr bath suspicious and engage in a lengthy speech proving he is a grue

what thats not what i said to say

whos the narrator RICK JAMES BIOTCH

*crack*
    i dont think so, homey dont play that
    This is my BRUTE'S MINICITY

17. - Top - End - #17

Quote Originally Posted by androgial View Post
    RICK JAMES BIOTCH
    I lol'd.

Dave Chappelle is awesome

TRAF Awards

Spoiler
    Show
    I fought The Mysterious Circle of Shadowy Chairs in Discworld I (Dei in Machina) till the end, won the game and survived and all I got is this lousy signature line.

Thanks Banjo1985 for Count Catula!

18. - Top - End - #18
    Firbolg in the Playground

I vote because of Reinholdt Moofin Bard. Perhaps him there is H4xx0rz. But this is poll of optional day 1.

EDIT: Because I him could add lynch in first day of another game, my poll was changed. Because of large justice!

Spoiler
    Show
    This time, as for this, being lifted at the athletic field which becomes Oji
    of the town which was called Bel Air
    of [huiraderuhiia] the west where I how
    can withstand me the majority of relaxin
    of maxin of Chillin of my many day when everything it is cool and used whether bitterly it was, my life
    how concerning the bullet being turned upside down, whether
    the fair amount which just says me there where I who
    can make sit down you liked the fact that it is required it is the story
    complete, when to good Startin where 23 people do me
    in trouble
    of my neighborhood” one which
    is not a little fight and obtaining with my
    mother, outside the schoolAll shootin which b sphere obtains
    were her, her her whom I ask and everyday everyday defended it makes can having “movin
    of your aunt” to be, the box
    of the uncle my continuation of Bel Air thing was stuffed, she gave kiss to me,
    then as for her sending my method of giving my ticket to me.
    I put in place my walkman, am said, “in addition as for me perhaps you kick that”.
    First class and yo which drink
    the orange juice from the champagne glass are this bad state.
    People some like the bell air which has lived it is this?
    As for
    me when coming out, as for those the airplane which lands because
    of Oji's of the bell air, like the policeman who
    there where well it is prepared stands there the smartness I like
    reduction my name which does not try the fact that with it leapt here where I who am obstructed am obtained exactly and
    obtains me being the man who is visible
    I am desired there,
    the sow me does not think of that you see when you obtain, when coming to the vicinity
    of the license plate where and, I blow the whistle
    because of the taxi, go out, the saying which is new, “now forget that” thing I
    am rare as for this taxiSo it is, but I was possible and with anything were
    dies with the mirror to mean that you thought, - me “of the Yo house to of Bel
    Air” it pulled out in the house concerning 7 or eight
    and as for me “in cabbie Yo house smell ya 叫 am I
    afterwards” I finally placing
    in there
    with my throne as the Oji of Bel Air looked at my kingdom which is
    Last edited by Shades of Gray; 2008-11-09 at 02:54 PM.

19. - Top - End - #19
    Orc in the Playground

I'mma pointing at Reinholdt for making us lose the game.
    Spoiler
    Show

by Happyturtle and Ashen Lilies

FFR Links:

20. - Top - End - #20

Hey, hey. We just killed Reinholdt on day 1 in Titans. He doesn't deserve this. He would be a good help for us villagers if he lives.

Why are you all pointing at him? Because he hates the game? I hate the game, too!

And I change my point to... dallas-dakota.

I just realized killing the inactive prevents the replacers from coming into the game.
    Last edited by Zar Peter; 2008-11-09 at 04:59 PM.
    Avatar by the great Lord Herman. Many, many thanks!
    Empress Catherine by Dr. Bath!
    Castaras made the PiratZarrrrr. Thank you very much!
    Special thanks to Banjo1985 for the Catstronomer.

Squid Bones: They exist!

Spoiler
    Show

21. - Top - End - #21
    Troll in the Playground

I would have to say, gentlemen and ladies, that the probablity of Moofin Bard being a haxx0r is...OVER NINE THOUSAND!!.

Inner Circle
    Spoiler
    Show

Werewolf Games
    Spoiler
    Show
    Games Won: 5
    Ashna and Brendan dolls by Recaiden
    BR by Dr. Bath

BR's Bag o' Nuts · The Russkijs · Bushrangers explained
    Homebrew
    Condiments · Pianos · Tumbleweeds · Drow Bloodline · Half-Drow Noble · Lacy Items

22. - Top - End - #22
    Ogre in the Playground

Lord Rod

I haz no funnyz sorwy. kthnxbai

Excellent Elan & Yoshi avatar by Mr Saturn

23. - Top - End - #23
    Ogre in the Playground

Attention duelists! My hair say we should point at happyturtle!
    Last edited by PhantomFox; 2008-11-09 at 11:46 AM.

24. - Top - End - #24

That person truly that hair large quantity likes the fact that you have expressed… America!

Translation:
    Spoiler
    Show
    That guy sure likes talking about his hair a lot, In America!

25. - Top - End - #25
    Troll in the Playground

I iz point Shadowcaller.
    Quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by lamech View Post
    Trusting Murska worked out great!
    Quote Originally Posted by happyturtle View Post
    A Murska without lies is like a day without sunshine.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xihirli View Post
    I say we completely leave our fate in the hands of the trustworthy Murska and continue in complete safety.

26. - Top - End - #26

Quote Originally Posted by Murska View Post
    I iz point Shadowcaller.
    You call, Murska?
    Last edited by Shadowcaller; 2008-11-09 at 12:00 PM.

27. - Top - End - #27

Orly?!?!?!

28. - Top - End - #28

1 |*01|\|+ @+ Z@|2 |*3+3|2. `/0|_|'|23 |\|0+ $|_||*|*0$3[) +0 |*01|\|+ 0|_|+ +|-|3 |\|@|2|2@+0|2'$ |\/|1$+@|<3$ |1|<3 +|-|@+.

I point at Zar Peter. You're not supposed to point out the narrator's mistakes like that.
    ~Inner Circle~
    Quote Originally Posted by Raz_Fox View Post
    He takes normality and reason and turns them UP TO 11!
    Quote Originally Posted by Anarion View Post
    Recaiden, stop using your mastery of the English language to confuse the issue.
    Echidna by Serpentine

29. - Top - End - #29
    Orc in the Playground

Shades of Grey because I have just seen his avatar and have become insanely jealous!
    Waiting for that day, when we all have the time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirk Kris View Post
    I'll never trust you again. Even if we're on the same team. Even if the narrators tell me to.
    Monkeytar by me!/DYF Avatar by Mr Saturn!

30. - Top - End - #30

Recaiden, for not wanting us to correct teh narrator!
    Quote Of The Week Whenever I Feel Like Updating It (last updated 1/17/12)
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Phase
    That guy was badass! He was like, "Oh! Oh, you're gonna try to Chuck Norris me, I'll just Chuck Norris you!" Unfortunately, I am the best Chuck Norris since Chuck Norris.
    Which is saying something, considering that Chuck Norris... was Chuck Norris.