New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. - Top - End - #31
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Re: WUSHU (Over the top action) Zombies VS Vampires

((vincent the vampire I'm going off isn't allergic... Hes just peoticly beatiful, and prehaps the best looking guy I have ever had the pleasure to be a fanboy over.... Okay creepy moment over. :-P )

2. - Top - End - #32
    Barbarian in the Playground

PirateCaptain

((That may be so, but he's a terrible speller lol ))
    I drew this line myself

3. - Top - End - #33
    Ettin in the Playground

((Shut up.... At least I know how to use a comma. That last part isn't a complete sentence BTW.))

4. - Top - End - #34

PirateCaptain

((Shush, or I'll have your character thrown to the forum lions. ))
    I drew this line myself

5. - Top - End - #35
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Blockhead View Post
    ((Shush, or I'll have your character thrown to the forum lions. ))
    ((Okay I'll stop... I still have power over you in MY zombie game BTW.. which is tottaly coming soon.))

6. - Top - End - #36
    Troll in the Playground

((I was assuming that all vampires were allergic, with few exceptions like Dracula, Judas, Blade, things like that. But I'll retract that, and we can move on.))

Beguiler, you just got served.
    ALL hail DirtyTabs, creator of this wonderful UserClone TRONpony!
    *sigh*
    X Stat to Y Bonus
    Quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by BRC
    Railroading isn't saying "There is a wall there", Railroading is when you say "There is a wall everywhere BUT there"

7. - Top - End - #37
    Ettin in the Playground

((Revives game.)
    Vincent heads out towards the outside drawing his crimsion cloak close to his body.

8. - Top - End - #38

PirateCaptain

((Hmm... where is everyone else...))

As Vincent arrives at the top of the corridor, he notices the giant metal doors are open and the scene outside is quite spectacular, if not horrifying.

Outside, a battle rages between a massive horde of zombies, about several hundred strong and the few dozen human defenders. The chain-linked fences that surround the complex are bashed at repeatedly by the zombies and a destroyed tank blocks a large hole that had obviously been torn through by the zombies. The zombies seem incredibly co-ordinated, it seems. The helicopter gunship that brought you here is still refuelling on the landing pad, and can still be used to get away. Fighting these zombies would be near suicidal, there's so many of them and they'd surround you in seconds.
    I drew this line myself

9. - Top - End - #39
    Ettin in the Playground

Vincent is not one to give up easily, and lifiting up a tankard of propane gas, and with a shout at everyone to leave the block that echoed otu across the compound maybe even hurting the ears of any nearby as he hurtled the tankard at a section of flaming wreckage of the tank a fiery determintation greeting the sweating, ngrueling effort that went into hurtling the bright red tankard veins bulging, and muscels taut the tankard plummeting to the deformed wreckage that was once a tank at the breach in the defenses..

Spoiler
    Show

All in attack! lesse that looks to be about twelve details.
    (12d6)[1][5][1][5][3][2][6][3][1][6][6][4](43)

10. - Top - End - #40

PirateCaptain

((In case you missed, I put a cap of 10 on the dice pool)) That's 9 successes, although I'm not sure what you were trying to achieve, blowing up the tank will only let hordes of zombies though.... or is that what you wanted? Are you sure this is what you want?
    I drew this line myself

11. - Top - End - #41
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Blockhead View Post
    ((In case you missed, I put a cap of 10 on the dice pool)) That's 9 successes, although I'm not sure what you were trying to achieve, blowing up the tank will only let hordes of zombies though.... or is that what you wanted? Are you sure this is what you want?
    ((i wanted to pull a RE Extinction on them.. Involving a Oil tanker, and a stick of dynamite.. although according to the movie tjhe oil tanker was empty, and it was just the dynamite+ disel fuel that made the explosion... anyway I was just hurtling it into the biggest horde of zombies.))

12. - Top - End - #42
    Troll in the Playground

Grabbing at Vincent's arm, Sammael hisses, "Don't be a fool, it's hopeless!
    ...but you and I can still make it out,"
    he adds, nodding towards the unoccupied helicopter.
    Last edited by UserClone; 2008-11-14 at 12:22 PM.

*sigh*
    X Stat to Y Bonus
    Quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Railroading isn't saying "There is a wall there", Railroading is when you say "There is a wall everywhere BUT there"

13. - Top - End - #43

PirateCaptain

Quote Originally Posted by FF fanboy View Post
    ((i wanted to pull a RE Extinction on them.. Involving a Oil tanker, and a stick of dynamite.. although according to the movie tjhe oil tanker was empty, and it was just the dynamite+ disel fuel that made the explosion... anyway I was just hurtling it into the biggest horde of zombies.))
    ((So you'd actually want to throw it over the tank, not at the tank itself, because throwing it at the tank wouldn't kill many people zombies... HOWEVER... I have a plan ))

The propane tank leaves Vincent's arms just as Sammael grabs him. The tank flies through the air, given such a powerful throw. It hits the tank with a resounding CLANG and bounces high in the air, propane gas leaking out of a newly formed hole. The propane tank lands behind the flaming tank and explodes, causing pieces of zombies to rain down upon the surroundings, but by sheer luck, causing the tank to remain in nearly the same place as it was before, blocking the advance of zombies.
    I drew this line myself

14. - Top - End - #44
    Ettin in the Playground

Vincent is grabbed, and he hopes to god that the propane explosion will have helped the hmans survived.
    "Get as manty humans as will fit onto the chopper. An equal amount of men, and women. This breed isn't going to die out if I have anything to sya about it. Also no men above 60, and no women above 40.. I hear thats when they become unable to bear child."

15. - Top - End - #45
    Troll in the Playground

"It will be difficult to convince them to go along with that, I think. Unless you want me to...persuade them." A devilish smile comes over Sammael's cruel face as he revels in the thought of holding so many minds in his thrall.

*sigh*
    X Stat to Y Bonus
    Quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show

16. - Top - End - #46

PirateCaptain

((So have you decided what you're going to do?))
    I drew this line myself

17. - Top - End - #47
    Troll in the Playground

((Shouldn't that post be in OoC thread?))

After a pause with no response from Vincent, Sammael decides time is of the essence, and decides to use a mental domination of the soldiers to get the job done quickly. His eyes sinking back into his head, the empty sockets began filling with viscous fluid which resembles nothing so much as blood mixed crude oil, until it weeps out of his eye sockets and down past the corners of his mouth. In a thousand gurgling, demonic voices, black fluid flowing out of his mouth as he speaks, Sammael commands, "WE ARE LEGION. WE COMMAND, AND YOU SHALL OBEY. THE EIGHT FEMALES CLOSEST TO THE HELICOPTER WILL BOARD IT. THE CLOSEST SIX MALES WILL BOARD THE HELICOPTER. THE PILOT AND COPILOT WILL BOARD. WHEN VINCENT AND SAMMAEL BOARD, THE PILOT WILL COMMENCE TAKEOFF. YOU HAVE BEEN COMMANDED, AND SO YOU SHALL OBEY IMMEDIATELY."

*sigh*
    X Stat to Y Bonus
    Quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show

18. - Top - End - #48

PirateCaptain

The specified humans pause for a second, the mental command working its way into the brains. They then suddenly walk towards the helicopter and board it, much to the dismay of their fellow soldiers who aren't 'selected'. The pilot and co-pilot also hop in and prepair the chopper for take off, awaiting your boarding.
    I drew this line myself

19. - Top - End - #49
    Ettin in the Playground

((Hey we take as many as we can buddy.)
    Vincent boards the heli a silent twear beign shed for those they leave behind.

20. - Top - End - #50
    Troll in the Playground

Sammael boards the helicopter last. Sealing the side hatches with a curtain of slime, he causes the slime to solidify into a hard chitin. Weakened by maintaining the two powers simultaneously, Sammael "lets go" the minds of the sixteen humans he chose, the eighteen of them total, plus their cargo, filling the helicopter to capacity.

*sigh*
    X Stat to Y Bonus
    Quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show

21. - Top - End - #51

PirateCaptain

The helicopter lifts off and begins flying away from the base. The zombie horde stretches back quite a bit and you wonder if the humans will survive. Looking over the dunes in the sand you notice someone... or something waving at you as you fly past. It couldn't of been a human, those zombies were everywhere! You don't have long to think about it as the co-pilot turns to you and asks: "So where to?"
    I drew this line myself

22. - Top - End - #52
    Troll in the Playground

"I didn't have time to think of that while I was saving your fool hides! Surely you military types must know of another base somewhere where we can put this thing down."

*sigh*
    X Stat to Y Bonus
    Quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show

23. - Top - End - #53

PirateCaptain

The co-pilot grumbles and mutters to the pilot. The men and women in the helicopter begin crying and huddling together, seperated from their friends, cramped in a small space and near two vampires.

The chopper continues flying for an hour or two before reaching what appears to be a small outpost nestled in a valley of somesort. The chopper slowly descends onto the heli-pad and the engines power down. There's a couple of guards standing around the small outpost, which looks like a small, open air, concrete fortress.
    I drew this line myself

24. - Top - End - #54
    Troll in the Playground

Sammael's fingers extending like serpents made of slime, they touch the walls of hardened ooze covering the doors of the chopper. Re-absorbing the ooze, they retract until they look normal again. "Let's go," he grunts.

*sigh*
    X Stat to Y Bonus
    Quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show

25. - Top - End - #55

PirateCaptain

The people in the chopper quickly disembark. One of the guards at the outpost rushes inside and a few minutes later an obvious high-ranking soldier approaches you and orders his guards to provide food and shelter to the saved people. "May I ask what the hell is going on here?" He asked.
    I drew this line myself

26. - Top - End - #56
    Troll in the Playground

"Untold hordes of the enemy swarmed the base like army ants. We had no choice but to abandon it, taking with us as many humans as we were able."

*sigh*
    X Stat to Y Bonus
    Quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show

27. - Top - End - #57

PirateCaptain

"Which base? What were you doing at a military outpost?" A nearby guard, who must keep very informed contacts whispers something to the soldier. "What? Why there? Are you sure? I see, thank you private." He whispers back. The guard returns to his position and the soldier clears his throat, addressing you again. "Overrun with zombies you say? That's highly unusual, the base is surrounded by uninhabited desert and although the zombies would of probably made it across, how did they find the base? This news is highly disturbing, if what you say is true.... Were you followed?" He asks, urgancy in his eyes.
    I drew this line myself