New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567
  1. - Top - End - #181
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: Slaves to desires.

Animus, Group 3

Animus quietly follows the group heading towards the mine's offices. He didn't seem particularly interested in the offices or his surroundings, so much as the ones he was following.

When they reached their destination, Animus would find something to hang from before piping up, "So what are your names, and what is it you can do now that we're...concious?"

2. - Top - End - #182
    Barbarian in the Playground

"Sentry"

Sentry growls up at the hunter, then whirls, heading toward another unwounded human.

Spoiler
    Show

Swift Action - Cloak of Deception (Invisible until end of turn)
    Full Round Action - Leaping Pounce
    Jump Check = 49
    Attacks: 32, 17, 29, 27
    Damage 31, 31, 30, 36
    Free Trip 52 ; Free Grapple 34
    Free Rake; 37, 26, 26 (all get +4 for prone)
    Rake Damage: 29, 33, 27

3. - Top - End - #183
    Ogre in the Playground

"Uhm... well they were... oh I don't remember... I seem to recall that there was at least one huge wolf." The man begins, but is quickly interrupted by his wife.

"Don't forget the incredibly small bat, and that horrible monkey."

The man nods quickly. "Oh those too. There were others too. I think there were actually more than one wolf, and then you had that bird..."

"But..." The woman says loudly. "I would rather not remember that. They seem to be for the most part gone, and good is that."

---

The battle deeper in the forest rages on. The wounded Ranger utters a strange incantation, and suddenly he seems to vanish completely. Even his scent disappears completely. Sentry snarls and jumps towards another hunter, but he is no longer there. He too has quickly climbed up into the trees and is now out of reach. Sentry should've paid more attention. Freki continues to climb up after one of the hunters. He hasn't reached his prey yet, but he climbs quicker than a human does. Katrina remains hidden for now, as Entara lashes out against another of the rangers, burning him slightly. Two arrows fly out towards Sentry and pierce into his flesh, before a sudden silent mental command takes ahold of him, in an attempt to lock his body.

Spoiler
    Show
    Sentry needs to make a DC 15 will save or be paralyzed. Freki will be in reach of a ranger next round. Also, here's the roll to check and see if there is a fire. If the roll is 71 or above, a fire will start in two rounds. (1d100)[8]

4. - Top - End - #184
    Ogre in the Playground

group 2:

The group trudges across the countryside for quite some time, but Castille finally comes into view. Cyrano turns towards Marquis with his head lowered. "We have arrived my liege. What do you wish to do first?"

Bub however, is more interested in the small forest they just passed through. Instead of following the others, he opts to remain behind, in hopes that maybe he can resume his old life.

5. - Top - End - #185
    Ogre in the Playground

group 3:

Sivore begins the search on the mining offices... or perhaps it is a graveyard for buildings? Most cabins barely manage to keep themselves aloft, and some fail to do even that. Instead opting to appear as bundles of rotten wood in random heaps. Among the rubble he can identify rusty rails and broken carts, the main office of the facility and a Kirmedian Screw cracked in two. Finding anything here will require some effort (and a Search check).

6. - Top - End - #186
    Ogre in the Playground

Spoiler
    Show
    If you please, I want you guys to post an "I'm here" message in the OOC thread. Just so I know exactly who are still playing. Don't be afraid to drop out if you aren't playing. I'll figure out a way around it. I just want to know who wants to stick around, and who aren't around. If that made any sense.

7. - Top - End - #187
    Ogre in the Playground

((What does the city look like? Is it a sprawling metropolis, a castle town, or just a not-so-big batch of dwellings))
    Mr.Shizzles avatar by The Gremlin. Thanks!

8. - Top - End - #188
    Ogre in the Playground

(Sorry. Tired. It's a Castle-Town.)

9. - Top - End - #189
    Ogre in the Playground

Marquis looks up from the most satisfying nap he's had in days. The cat arches his back with a mighty yawn and paws the backside of the horse beneath him.

"I'd propose the theater, but something tells me our companions lack the patience for it. In the meantime find me a tailor shop, I'll need these stones woven into a collar," the psion swats down the ioun stones back into the horse's saddlebags.
    Last edited by GrassyGnoll; 2008-11-24 at 01:26 PM.
    A post about nothing.

10. - Top - End - #190
    Bugbear in the Playground

Wolves you say, neighbour? And little flying things? I imagine we'll have to stay here for the night. Siv gives a melodramatic sigh. You said we could get provisions from where? Siv keeps clenching one hand around his dagger impatiently.
    Last edited by Aergoth; 2008-11-23 at 07:28 PM.
    You don't want the monster? You don't throw the switch.
    Awesome Avatar by Starwoof

11. - Top - End - #191
    Titan in the Playground

Sivore

Spoiler
    Show
    search - (1d20+6)[23]

12. - Top - End - #192
    Barbarian in the Playground

Entara, group 1

The flaming lash flicks again at the hunters. "Argh, leave them be! You foold are very frustrating! Do you want me to burn down the forest? Is that it? Because if that's what you want, I'll be happy to oblige."

Spoiler
    Show

(1d20+22)[29] ranged touch to hit roll.
    (1d8)[2] damage.

13. - Top - End - #193
    Ettin in the Playground

DwarfBarbarianGuy

Katrina

Katrina leaves her hiding spot to come up alongside Sentry. [Animal]Be a dear nad give me lift, please?
    I am not crazy! I prefer "reality impaired".