New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Alithium

1. - Top - End - #31
    Barbarian in the Playground

Griffon

Default Re: Alithium

The young, glowing man gets out of his chair and rushes toward the dissheveled newcomer. He places a comforting hand on his back. "You poor man. Lets get you inside and have a seat. You look like a mile of bad road."
    I thought of a thought thinking about the thoughts thunk by thinkers. I thought the thought was thunk but I think I thought otherwise.

2. - Top - End - #32
    Firbolg in the Playground

With his one visible eye, the man stares a the slop. After hesitating, he quickly scoops up the bowl, but pushes the ale back toward the bartender. Slapping a silver coin on the bar, the man turns and eyes the man who addressed him. Glancing toward the table from where this man had come, he nods and makes his way to that table with his slop.

Seeing a suitable seat at the table, he drops the bowl on the table, where some of the slop splatters out of the bowl onto the table.

Standing over it, his eye stares down at it, he begins waving his right hand over the bowl while muttering something.

Spoiler
    Show
    Casting Purify Food and Drink...as there's no telling what this junk "actually" is

After a moment, he stops, and looks at the bowl again. Grimacing at the lack of change, he sits down in the chair and opens a sack that he had been carrying and pulls out a water skin.

Glancing around the table, he mumbles, "Cheers" in a sarcastic tone, before tearing into the slop ravenously with his hands.

(EDIT)
    ((GAH! NINJA'D Fix'd...))
    Last edited by theterran; 2008-11-12 at 04:48 PM.

3. - Top - End - #33
    Orc in the Playground

DwarfFighterGuy

Tyrgon

The door opens as another man walks in. He wears shining silver armour, with a long cloak of blue and white. A greatsword is slung over his back. His eyes sweep the room until they come to rest upon the bartender, who he approaches.

"Greetings good sir. Do you have a room for the night?"
    Last edited by Greg; 2008-11-12 at 05:13 PM.
    Spoiler
    Show

4. - Top - End - #34
    Pixie in the Playground

"Aye lad. Look at ya prancing around with that shiny metal suit. I'll take good care of ya, make sure no one takes it in th' night. It'll be six silver."

(Just so that you guys know, I posted some stuff on the OOC thread so you should check that out when you get the chance. It also helps if you check every once in a while on your own too.)
    Last edited by B1ade of Shadow; 2008-11-12 at 09:58 PM.
    "All we are saying, is give Peace a chance."

........---........................."When the DM smiles, it's already too late." - Mr. G
    .....//.,||..\\......
    ....||..||...||.....
    .....\\.//\\.//......
    ........---..........

5. - Top - End - #35
    Orc in the Playground

DwarfFighterGuy

"My thanks, good sir." Wondering why a preventing his patrons from being robbed seems like such an important feature, Tyrgon sits down at the nearest space.
    Spoiler
    Show

6. - Top - End - #36
    Pixie in the Playground

" HaHa, no problem." he says with a deep chuckle. (He was being sarcastic in saying that it's a really good piece of armour, implying that he is going to steal it at night.)
    Last edited by B1ade of Shadow; 2008-11-14 at 03:18 PM.

........---........................."When the DM smiles, it's already too late." - Mr. G
    .....//.,||..\\......
    ....||..||...||.....
    .....\\.//\\.//......
    ........---..........

7. - Top - End - #37

Griffon

The human stands up and goes over to the barkeep. Now, now, that is not called for. Do you really have such a fixation on material goods?
    I thought of a thought thinking about the thoughts thunk by thinkers. I thought the thought was thunk but I think I thought otherwise.

8. - Top - End - #38
    Pixie in the Playground

"Ummm, only on Tuesdays??? I swear, ya people needs ta learn proper English." Once again, the Bartender looks confused by your choice of words.

.....//.,||..\\......
    ....||..||...||.....
    .....\\.//\\.//......
    ........---..........

9. - Top - End - #39

Griffon

Dresil says this slowly and patiently, Stealing. Is. Wrong. Why. Must. You. Be. A. Thief?

10. - Top - End - #40
    Pixie in the Playground

"Hey, I gotta make a living somehow! hahaha.

.....//.,||..\\......
    ....||..||...||.....
    .....\\.//\\.//......
    ........---..........

11. - Top - End - #41

Griffon

Dresil growls. You contemptable cur! Come along. I am taking you to the authorities. I am asking you nicely.

12. - Top - End - #42
    Pixie in the Playground

Quietly the bartender says: "Listen, I don't wannna start anything. It was just a joke. But if ya say one word to the guard and I'll gut you like a fish!" (Just so that you know, as a wise DM once said: you should never mess with a bartender. Because not only do I make them ridiculously high levels, but if you kill a bartender, then theres no more bar. When there's no more bar, all the drunken bastards of the town get pissed. And thats when all chaos breaks loose and many people die.)
    Last edited by B1ade of Shadow; 2008-11-14 at 06:36 PM.

.....//.,||..\\......
    ....||..||...||.....
    .....\\.//\\.//......
    ........---..........

13. - Top - End - #43

Griffon

Dresil looks at the man with furious eyes, his golden aura shining brighter than ever. I cannot allow a THIEF like you go free. You are coming with me.

Dresil moves to grab the barkeep.

Spoiler
    Show

Melee touch (1d20+13)[17]
    Grapple (1d20+13)[17]
    Potential Unarmed damage (1d10+4)[9]

EDIT: I know.
    Last edited by Dresil; 2008-11-14 at 06:42 PM.

14. - Top - End - #44
    Pixie in the Playground

Just as you are about to grab him you hear a loud booming sound coming from outside. Everyone turns and looks towards the door. Then in a mass stampede, they all run out of the Inn, to see what happened.

(d20+12)[14]

(This is actually the first time I've ever rolled on this site, so if I did it wrong, sorry!)

.....//.,||..\\......
    ....||..||...||.....
    .....\\.//\\.//......
    ........---..........

15. - Top - End - #45
    Pixie in the Playground

Even through all the commotion, you still keep a hold of the bartender by his collar. (Unless you chose to let him go.)

.....//.,||..\\......
    ....||..||...||.....
    .....\\.//\\.//......
    ........---..........

16. - Top - End - #46

Griffon

I will take him to the guardhouse, and he needs a Fort save of 14 to avoid Golden Ice if he is Evil. (1d6 Dex/ 2d6 Dex)

17. - Top - End - #47
    Pixie in the Playground

You step outside, and see a massive seen of chaos. Everyone is running in one general direction to the north. The half-orc turns to you and says, "I think that theres time for turning in the bartender later, something in my blood tells me that a strange event is about to take place by the center circle." He reaches into his backpack, and whips out a map, he circles something for you with mud from the ground and hands it back to you.
    Spoiler
    Show
    ()
    He pulls out an amulet that was hanging around his neck, of a crescent moon, and grips it tight. He bows his head and mutters a few words, then runs off in the direction of the crowd.
    Last edited by B1ade of Shadow; 2008-11-15 at 05:11 PM.

.....//.,||..\\......
    ....||..||...||.....
    .....\\.//\\.//......
    ........---..........

18. - Top - End - #48

Griffon

Dresil growls softly, but releases the barkeep. "I will deal with you later, whelp." He takes off his tunic wraps it about his waist, revealing on his chest and back a heavy ink tattoo on his lightly muscled and tanned body of black scales, creating the look of a gold hide coupled with his aura. He shouts into the bar, "Any of you lot brave enough to fight for what's right and decent enough to uphold justice in this chaos follow me." He takes off afterwards, his aura glowing brightly as a beacon for the forces of Good, making his way towards the disturbance, trying to calm people as he goes along. Anyone who follows him can hear muttered prayers under his breath for safety.

19. - Top - End - #49
    Orc in the Playground

DwarfFighterGuy

"I am with you."

Tyrgon follows behind, drawing his greatsword.
    Spoiler
    Show

20. - Top - End - #50
    Pixie in the Playground

"Come back with proof of yer killings, and I'll give ya a free night. I'd go with yas, but I have ta stay back and protect me Inn." the bartender says, gesturing for everyone to get out of his bar, and starts locking the doors and the windows.

.....//.,||..\\......
    ....||..||...||.....
    .....\\.//\\.//......
    ........---..........

21. - Top - End - #51

Irritated that dinner had been interupted, the pale man quickly stuffs his things in his sack and reluctantly follows after the crowd.

If nothing else, this will make a good show..., thinks the man as he plods along the city street, with his sack in one hand and his other hand on his dagger...

22. - Top - End - #52
    Pixie in the Playground

{OOC: Are you guys going together as a group, or are you going at your own pace?}

.....//.,||..\\......
    ....||..||...||.....
    .....\\.//\\.//......
    ........---..........

23. - Top - End - #53
    Orc in the Playground

DwarfFighterGuy

Spoiler
    Show
    Tyrgon intends on following Dresil
    Spoiler
    Show

24. - Top - End - #54
    Pixie in the Playground

{OOC: Okay cool. If you guys could post a little bit more, that would be great. I just feel like this game isn't moving along very quickly.}

.....//.,||..\\......
    ....||..||...||.....
    .....\\.//\\.//......
    ........---..........

25. - Top - End - #55

OOC
    Spoiler
    Show
    My guy is just following the crowd, hoping for a show...so I guess you could say he's not with the group...and personally, I'm waiting to see what the ruckus is all about, unless something happens on the way to the square, my guy will just lurk in the crowd...

26. - Top - End - #56
    Pixie in the Playground

{OOC: If you guys get the chance, it is imperative that you check the OOC thread, because I've posted some things there, and I've never been answered. If you guys need another link here it is: http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=96346

Quote Originally Posted by B1ade of Shadow
    "When everyone gets a chance, can you post, on a general week with no special events going on, when they'll generally be on. I have work on mon-fri from 7:00AM-4:00pm est. other than that I'll be on pretty much all the time, periodically checking the threads. I usually go to sleep relatively early because I love to sleep (I'm a professional).

Oh, and post links to your character sheets just so that I have them all in one place."
    }

.....//.,||..\\......
    ....||..||...||.....
    .....\\.//\\.//......
    ........---..........

27. - Top - End - #57

Spoiler
    Show
    Has this died?

28. - Top - End - #58
    Pixie in the Playground

Spoiler
    Show
    I hope not. I just need people to start posting. Three out of the six of you still have to.

.....//.,||..\\......
    ....||..||...||.....
    .....\\.//\\.//......
    ........---..........