New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #61
    Dwarf in the Playground

Default Re: Hylian Monster Manual (3.5)

Hmm, sounds like a good plan, then. I rather like it, it fits in with the theme, too. And yeah, maybe druid...considering how they revere Jabu-Jabu and so on. Bard of course is actually somewhat obvious, what with an actual band and all.
    Current Characters

I made my avatar myself. You look kind of surprised! Eeh hee hee!

2. - Top - End - #62
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Kagehime View Post
    Anyway, maybe +2 Cha. I considered it, it seemed appropriate. The Zora are actually sort of like Aquatic Elves, come to think of it...
    Yeah, I've notice that, too. Also, gorons are similar to dwarves, and the kokiri are basically halflings/hobbits.

Oh, just wondering, is there or will it be a similar project for classes/prestige classes?

3. - Top - End - #63
    Bugbear in the Playground

I was planning on re-working the casting classes eventually. We could probably do some PRCs too.
    Last edited by starwoof; 2008-11-18 at 03:27 AM.
    I used to do avatars on request, feel free to use them.

4. - Top - End - #64

I can't sleep, so I updated the first post. More Goron brainstorming:

• +4 str, +2 con, -2 dex
    • No powerful build?
    • +1 or 2 natural armor, increased when rolling.
    • Racial Bonus to grapple checks.
    • Must breathe. I fell in some water in Majora's Mask the other day and drowned. I think this is more balanced as a player race than making them not have to breathe.
    • What type? Humanoid? Monstrous Humanoid? Giant?
    • LA fairly high. Gorons are OP.

Discuss.

5. - Top - End - #65
    Ogre in the Playground

The Zoras are a touch OP at the moment, without any real downsides to speak of. They might have Fire Vulnerability like the deku scrubs, 'cause they did in Majora's Mask.

To make things more interesting, you could probably do some racial feats that do things like let deku scrubs fly out of their flowers, or have the zora use their natural weapons.

You guys do know there's already a Zelda d20 sourcebook, right? It's here.
    Last edited by Lappy9000; 2008-11-19 at 08:07 AM.

6. - Top - End - #66
    Titan in the Playground

Perhaps make them start drowning instantly on entering water? Gorons that is. Zora's get the Fin Boomerangs, or perhaps the fin shield. Without a magic system, it's hard to do the electric shield.
    I am trying out LPing. Check out my channel here: Triaxx2

7. - Top - End - #67
    Dwarf in the Playground

That does make sense, and I suppose it would only be logical for them to have a fire weakness. Oh, I know there is in fact a d20 system for Zelda; I'm just working on this one myself because a) it only goes up to OoT (and I want to go up to TP); b) I don't like the magic system.
    Current Characters

8. - Top - End - #68

Quote Originally Posted by Lappy9000 View Post
    The Zoras are a touch OP at the moment, without any real downsides to speak of. They might have Fire Vulnerability like the deku scrubs, 'cause they did in Majora's Mask.
    That could work. Alternatively, an additional -2 to fortitude saves. Zora are incredibly vulnerable to changes in their environment and poisons and such.

To make things more interesting, you could probably do some racial feats that do things like let deku scrubs fly out of their flowers, or have the zora use their natural weapons.
    Great idea.

You guys do know there's already a Zelda d20 sourcebook, right? It's here.
    IM NOT LISTENING LALALALA

Quote Originally Posted by Triaxx View Post
    Perhaps make them start drowning instantly on entering water? Gorons that is. Zora's get the Fin Boomerangs, or perhaps the fin shield. Without a magic system, it's hard to do the electric shield.
    I was thinking a point based magic system. Anyone that gets a magic bar can use magic to boost their attacks, but only casters can cast spells.
    Last edited by starwoof; 2008-11-19 at 05:25 PM.

9. - Top - End - #69
    Titan in the Playground

-2 fort saves fits, given the poisoning of the bay in MM, and also a vulnerability to cold, since the touching ice would kill like fire. On the other hand, Zora's Domain was frozen solid in OoT, and TP and they were none the worse for the wear. Perhaps split them up between River and Sea Zora?

Goron's seem vulnerable to ice as well, since deep cold temperatures in MM forced them indoors. But they seem naturally acclimated to high altitudes. Perhaps some negatives to their wisdom is in order. I don't think they need a bonus to grapple, given a possible natural strength of 22 at level 1. No natural armor. They simply have the massive con score. Incidentally, Warforged are a player race and don't breathe.

Perhaps that Gorons are too heavy to float? They start making drowning checks and must either head immediately to shore, or have assistance.

We thinking of items yet, or do we want to finish this off first.

10. - Top - End - #70

Quote Originally Posted by Triaxx View Post
    -2 fort saves fits, given the poisoning of the bay in MM, and also a vulnerability to cold, since the touching ice would kill like fire. On the other hand, Zora's Domain was frozen solid in OoT, and TP and they were none the worse for the wear. Perhaps split them up between River and Sea Zora?
    I think they are fish people, so they can be frozen and still live like fish. Er, I think thats how fish work anyway.

Goron's seem vulnerable to ice as well, since deep cold temperatures in MM forced them indoors. But they seem naturally acclimated to high altitudes. Perhaps some negatives to their wisdom is in order. I don't think they need a bonus to grapple, given a possible natural strength of 22 at level 1. No natural armor. They simply have the massive con score. Incidentally, Warforged are a player race and don't breathe.
    Altitude acclimation then. And agree.

Perhaps that Gorons are too heavy to float? They start making drowning checks and must either head immediately to shore, or have assistance.
    I was thinking a massive racial penalty to swim, like -30.

We thinking of items yet, or do we want to finish this off first.
    I don't think were doing anything in order. We just kind of got on a player race kick. I've been meaning to stat stalfos for days now.
    Last edited by starwoof; 2008-11-19 at 08:59 PM.

11. - Top - End - #71
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by starwoof View Post
    Subrosians
    <Snip>
    • Automatic Languages: Hylian, Subrosian. Bonus languages: Goron, Goblin.
    • Favored Class: Ninja
    With no intellegence penality and only 2 bonus languages, are Subrosians with an INT of 16 or higher just out of luck?
    Last edited by DracoDei; 2008-11-20 at 01:31 AM.
    [Public Service Announcement]P.E.A.C.H stands for Please Examine And Critique Honestly[/Public Service Announcement]
    Currently Running: Equestria Begins (A High Tactics campaign)
    Extended Signature
    My Homebrew is meant to be used, but, if you do, PLEASE tell me how it goes.

12. - Top - End - #72

I don't really know any other languages to add!

EDIT: Er, probably just change to any I guess.
    Last edited by starwoof; 2008-11-20 at 12:57 AM.

13. - Top - End - #73
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by starwoof View Post
    I can't sleep, so I updated the first post. More Goron brainstorming:

• +4 str, +2 con, -2 dex
    • No powerful build?
    • +1 or 2 natural armor, increased when rolling.
    • Racial Bonus to grapple checks.
    • Must breathe. I fell in some water in Majora's Mask the other day and drowned. I think this is more balanced as a player race than making them not have to breathe.
    • What type? Humanoid? Monstrous Humanoid? Giant?
    • LA fairly high. Gorons are OP.

Discuss.
    In my opinion, gorons should be a standard player race. They're not too different from dwarves.

14. - Top - End - #74

I agree with you, we just need to balance their racials.

15. - Top - End - #75
    Titan in the Playground

Stalfos sounds similar to the Skeleton Warriors from Baldur's Gate 2. Perhaps with an unsunderable shield.

Almost like undead Crusaders now that I think about it.

I don't know about a mere penalty to swim. They could walk easily through the water in the Deku Swamp, but in anything deeper they drown instantly.

Anyway, such a massive disadvantage, given the prevalence of rivers, is more than enough to drop their LA at least two points if they start to drown instantly.

16. - Top - End - #76

Actually, I've been doing some thinking and I really like gorons just starting to drown when they hit water. They should have a bit of a swim penalty too.

Also... Stalfos. I had another version that got kinda out of hand, so I toned it down and now you have these guys. They're based on the stalfos from OOT, MM, TP, and all the top-down games.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show

Stalfos
    Medium Undead
    HD: 6d12 (42 hp)
    Init: +3
    Speed: 30 ft
    AC: 20 (+3 dex, +2 Large Shield, +5 Breastplate)
    BAB/Grapple: +3/+5
    Attack: Bastard Sword +5 (1d10+2)
    Full Attack Bastard Sword +5 (1d10+2)
    Face/Reach:5ftx5ft/5ft
    Special Attacks:
    Special Qualities: Undead Traits, Reassembly, Evasion, Sunlight Vulnerability
    Saves: Fort +2, Ref +8, Will +5
    Feats: Combat Expertise, Dodge, Lightning Reflexes
    Skills: Jump +31*, Spot +9, Climb +11, Hide +12
    Abilities: Str 15, Dex 19, Con -, Int 11, Wis 10, Cha 10
    ---------------------------------------------------------------
    Climate/Terrain: Underground
    Organization: Single, Duo, Unit (3-10)
    Challenge Rating: 6
    Treasure: Standard
    Allignment: Usually Neutral Evil
    Advancement: 7-9 (medium), 10-14 (large), 15-19 (Huge), 20+ (Gargantuan)

A skeletal warrior hops toward you, brandishing a shield and a wicked sword.

Stalfos are very agile and vicious foes. They are almost impossible to pin down and often attack in groups. Stalfos always fight defensively, effortlessly blocking attacks with their shields or jumping out of the way. When a Stalfos is defeated in combat it's bones fall inert, but it will reassemble itself to fight again. Only rendering it's bones to dust will prevent this.

Reassembly: When a Stalfos is reduced to 0 hp it is rendered inert and falls into pieces (prone). It will reassemble itself in 1d4+1 rounds, returning to 1/2 of it's maximum hp. It cannot act on the turn that it reassembles. Only destroying the bones through a bomb, hammer, direct sunlight, or a spell such as fireball can prevent this from happening. The bones are destroyed if they take 10 or more damage in this fashion.

Sunlight Vulnerability: Stalfos are immediately destroyed completely when they enter natural sunlight.

*Stalfos recieve a +20 racial bonus to jump checks. Stalfos are not limited by their height when jumping.

Cheers.
    Last edited by starwoof; 2008-11-21 at 02:35 AM.

17. - Top - End - #77
    Titan in the Playground

Sunlight Vulnerability? Where is that from?

18. - Top - End - #78

OOT and MM. Stalchildren can't come out during the day. They aren't exactly stalfos but *shrug*. In MM when you fight Igos du Ikana and his flunkies they can't enter sunlight, because it hurts them. Maybe save the instant destruction for stalchildren but just weaken the stalfos?

19. - Top - End - #79
    Ettin in the Playground

GreenSorcererElf

Technically the Stahlchildren just hid back under the ground, but it amounts to the same thing /nitpick.

I see you have an items section: I have a suggestion for the hookshot/clawshot I've been meaning to put into action for a while. The Zelda d20 sourcebook (downloadable free on the interwebs) has boomerangs and hookshots, but they're horribly overpowered and blah.

I haven't totaled the costs and written the description yet, but here's how I think the Hookshot should work:

Start out with the spells Daze Monster and Dimension Hop. Daze Monster gives you the stunning effect along with a built in limitation against powerful monsters and Dimension Hop gives you a short range instantaneous movement without provoking AoO's and the like. So, an item that lets you use both of these at will would let you do what the hookshot does, roughly. Double the Cost to account for it's non-magicalness if you want.

The spells are only an approximate for pricing guidlines, here's what it actually does:

Clawshot/Hookshot:
    These devices consist of a metal cylinder or bracer with a handle on one end and a mechanical claw or metal spike on the other. When a trigger is activated on the handle, the claw or spike shoots out at great speed in a straight line, trailing a connecting length of chain back to the rest of the device. When it reaches it's limit or hits a target, the chain retracts: depending on the target one or more creatures or items may move with it, but in any case the claw or spike returns to the firing position at the start of it's wielder's next turn. The claw or spike always moves in a straight line, seemingly in defiance of gravity, even though it does not travel fast enough to normally escape the arcing that effects normal arrows.
    A Clawshot or Hookshot acts as projectile weapon with a range increment and maximum range of 30'. It can be used as both a weapon and a tool. If used as a weapon against a creature, make a normal ranged attack: against a tiny or smaller creature with 8 or less hp it deals 1d8 piercing damage and dazes with no save. Against tiny creatures with more than 8hp and creatures of small size or larger with less than 6HD it dazes for 1 round with no save. Against creatures with more than 6HD it does nothing, though you may make disarm attempts as follows. You may also make a disarm attempt against an enemy's shield as if you were wielding a one handed weapon: if you succeed, the shield is depsosited in your off hand or at your feet at the start of your next turn. Against an object it deals 1d8 piercing damage.
    As a tool, you may use a Clawshot or Hookshot to get to places and retrieve items you couldn't normally reach: this is in fact what they were initially created for. With a Clawshot, treat this as a use rope check to seat a grappling hook, using your ranged attack bonus instead of your use rope bonus (seating a grappling hook 30' away is DC16), or a ranged attack against an object for a loose item. For a Hookshot, treat it as a ranged attack against an object (AC 5+size modifier): the Hookshot may attach properly to any object with hardness 5 or less. In either case, if the target can support your weight, you are pulled in a straight line to the attachment point without provoking attacks of opportunity, arriving at the start of your next turn. The claw or spike remains attached until you release it as a free action, until then it holds with a climb check result of 10. You may lower or raise yourself by letting out or retracting the chain after you reach the target point as a move action. If the object cannot support your weight or is loose, it is pulled to you and deposited in your off hand or at your feet at the start of your next turn.
    Moderate transmutation; CL6th; Mage Hand, Daze Monster, Dimension Hop; Price: 20,000gp.

Longshot:
    This item is identical to a Hookshot, except it's range is 60' instead of 30'.
    Moderate transmutation; CL12th; Mage Hand, Daze Monster, Dimension Hop; Price: 40,000gp.

Pricing: 2nd level spell at will: 12,000gp, + another spell: 30,000gp. It has a longer range for movement than Dimension Hop, but a shorter range for Daze Monster. It also requires successful ranged attacks and checks, and wouldn't be very useful by the time you could buy it, so I dropped the price by 1/3rd to 20,000gp, which seemed more reasonable.
    Last edited by Fizban; 2008-11-21 at 09:16 PM.
    Fizban's Tweaks and Brew: Google Drive (PDF), Thread
    A collection of over 200 pages of individually small bans, tweaks, brews, and rule changes, usable piecemeal or nearly altogether, and even some convenient lists. Everything I've done that I'd call done enough to use in one place (plus a number of things I'm working on that aren't quite done, of course).
    Quote Originally Posted by Violet Octopus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Fizban View Post
    sheer awesomeness

20. - Top - End - #80
    Titan in the Playground

And considering that it would take a while to put on, take up a hand, and all that stuff, those hook and long shots are just unnecessarily expensive and/or weak(I'm leaning towards expensive here.)
    I would really like to see a game made by Obryn, Kurald Galain, and Knaight from these forums.

I'm not joking one bit. I would buy the hell out of that.
    -- ChubbyRain

Current Design Project: Legacy, a game of masters and apprentices for two players and a GM.

21. - Top - End - #81

Making a Zelda-based system is a brilliant idea. I'm right with you on this.

Do the Gorons have any abilities based on their being made of rock? They already have natural armour, but there's something niggling away in the back of my mind... anyway, they should also have their ability to slam whilst rolling, like Goron Link in Majora's Mask did.

22. - Top - End - #82
    Dwarf in the Playground

That's a good idea...I think they should automatically get Improved Bull Rush as a power feat, but only when rolling.
    Current Characters

23. - Top - End - #83

I'm making a Skulltula, I'll post it here when I'm done.
    Homebrew Magic Items you might enjoy:
    Coins Tokens of Fortune
    Extra Spicy Peppers
    Also, its time to think about Yeth Hounds in a whole new way

24. - Top - End - #84
    Ettin in the Playground

GreenSorcererElf

Quote Originally Posted by Knaight View Post
    And considering that it would take a while to put on, take up a hand, and all that stuff, those hook and long shots are just unnecessarily expensive and/or weak(I'm leaning towards expensive here.)
    Doesn't take any longer than any other item: move action, free if it's handy and you've got quick draw, full if you buried it in your pack. True, they are rather overpriced, but that happens. If you removed the daze effect and just left it at 1d8 damage you could drop the price to 15k easy, maybe even 10. The utility is that you move the distance with a single action, while climbing usually takes a few with more chances for failure, and you're vulnerable while moving. Using a grappling hook is the same way: you have to hook the target, swing over, and climb the rope, taking multiple actions and provoking AoOs all the way, but with the hook/clawshot you do it in just one action without leaving yourself open.

You could change the daze from automatic on low HD to a normal save against effect, maybe even based on your own stats (level and ability bonuses), but that departs from the way it works in-game: non-bosses only, works every time.
    A collection of over 200 pages of individually small bans, tweaks, brews, and rule changes, usable piecemeal or nearly altogether, and even some convenient lists. Everything I've done that I'd call done enough to use in one place (plus a number of things I'm working on that aren't quite done, of course).
    sheer awesomeness

25. - Top - End - #85

Quote Originally Posted by Prometheus View Post
    I'm making a Skulltula, I'll post it here when I'm done.
    I'm looking forward to it.

Hookshots Hookshots Hookshots
    I can really see a character that manages to use claw/hookshots as an off hand weapon, pulling enemies towards them and such. Yanking your enemies around as a goron would be a hoot.

I'm working on Stalchildren and Stalhounds.
    Last edited by starwoof; 2008-11-23 at 05:12 AM.

26. - Top - End - #86
    Titan in the Playground

About the best I have heard of modern technology doing is projecting a grappling hook with a trailing rope via explosive charge (rifle or mortar like, I can't remember...). Reeling the person up afterwards is impractical I beleive. Also getting something that would stick into a flat wood surface firmly enough to hold a persons weight is not reliably acheivable using modern technology to my knowledge. For these reasons I would specify it as being magical.
    [Public Service Announcement]P.E.A.C.H stands for Please Examine And Critique Honestly[/Public Service Announcement]
    Currently Running: Equestria Begins (A High Tactics campaign)
    Extended Signature
    My Homebrew is meant to be used, but, if you do, PLEASE tell me how it goes.

27. - Top - End - #87
    Ettin in the Playground

GreenSorcererElf

Quote Originally Posted by DracoDei View Post
    About the best I have heard of modern technology doing is projecting a grappling hook with a trailing rope via explosive charge (rifle or mortar like, I can't remember...). Reeling the person up afterwards is impractical I beleive. Also getting something that would stick into a flat wood surface firmly enough to hold a persons weight is not reliably acheivable using modern technology to my knowledge. For these reasons I would specify it as being magical.
    It's written up as magical right now, CL and aura and spells required and all. It also doesn't have any ability to pull creatures, it only moves objects. (Just going to assume you're all talking about mine, since it's the only one written up here). If you want to move creatures, I suggest writing up a Switchook, like in one of the oracle of X games for GBC. I think Baleful Transposition is also 2nd level, so the formulaic price would be similar, though the price for a no-save version of that spell would definitely be high, since it has no HD cap and can be used for excessive mayhem.

I've always wanted to do stats for the Megaton Hammer. The Master Sword is easy enough, +X Holy Evil Outsider Bane Longsword, sword beams could be a form of the Bloodwind spell or Magic Missile or somesuch, Biggoron Sword is just a Bastard Sword (take a good look, it's not much longer than the Master Sword, and definitely not Greatsword sized). The Megaton Hammer is odd though. It's not particularly large, but supernaturally dense, requiring both hands to hold and swinging extremely slow. It crushes man-sized boulders with ease, and can send man-sized blocks of tougher materials speeding across even ground. For all this raw power though, it doesn't deal any more damage than the Master Sword when employed against enemy creatures. It's mystifying.
    sheer awesomeness

28. - Top - End - #88
    Titan in the Playground

Well, sunlight didn't seem to bother the big stal... skeleton guy in the graveyard in MM.

I always assumed it'd be Adamantine, and have a something on the line of 2d8 damage. Limited to one attack per round, regardless of BAB. Or perhaps 1d10, one attack per round, excess BAB converts to damage at a 2-3 to 1 ratio.

Master Sword? Standard long sword, double damage vs. evil alignment.

29. - Top - End - #89

It's written up as magical right now, CL and aura and spells required and all. It also doesn't have any ability to pull creatures, it only moves objects. (Just going to assume you're all talking about mine, since it's the only one written up here). If you want to move creatures, I suggest writing up a Switchook, like in one of the oracle of X games for GBC. I think Baleful Transposition is also 2nd level, so the formulaic price would be similar, though the price for a no-save version of that spell would definitely be high, since it has no HD cap and can be used for excessive mayhem
    Wait, I'm thinking of the grappling hook from WW. Which was... just a grappling hook.

But anyway, if you're done with the hook/clawshots I can put them up on the first post.

30. - Top - End - #90

Skulltula:
    Spoiler
    Show

Skulltula
    Large Vermin
    HD 6d8+6 (33 HP)
    Speed 15 ft. (3 squares); climb 20 (4 squares)
    Init: +3
    AC 20 (+3 Dex +8 AC -1 size); touch 12; flat-footed 17
    BAB +4; Grp +9
    Attack slam +9 20/x2 (1d6+7)
    Full-Attack slam +9 20/x2 (1d6+7)
    Space 10ft, (5ft hanging on a strand)
    Reach 5 ft, (10ft hanging on a strand)
    Special Attacks Rush,Web, Whirl
    Special Qualities Darkvision 60ft, Tremorvision 60 ft, Vermin traits, Immune to death effects
    Saves Fort +6 Ref +5 Will +2
    Abilities Str 20, Dex 17, Con 12, Int -, Wis 10, Cha 2
    Skills Climb +16, Hide +10, Spot+7, Move Silently +10
    Feats -
    Environment underground
    Organization Solitary, Colony (2-5)
    Challenge Rating 4
    Treasure Standard
    Alignment neutral evil
    Advancement 7-10 (Large)
    Level Adjustment -
    Some say Skulltulas were once humanoids and have since been cursed by a horrible existence that bears warning to others – other's say it's just a large mean spider with a giant's skull protecting it's thorax. Skulltulas are not as aggressive as they are reputed to be, but are very territorial. For this reason, the creatures themselves seem to seek out territory where few humanoids were meant to travel.
    Skulltulas typically hang from a ceiling and drop down on passerby. A Skulltula usually remains on it's strand (as long as it can), attacking at a distance by swinging it's body or attacking multiply foes that close in with using its Whirl attack. A Skulltula cut from it's strand is vastly weakened, and it occasionally retreats to webbed surfaces when this occurs, despite it's lack of intelligence.
    Rush (Ex): A Skulltula need not make a climb check to charge on a web. When doing so, a Skulltula moves as though it had a base movement +20ft higher and deal an extra +2d6 on their slam attack.
    Web (Ex):Skulltulas often wait in their webs on the wall or ceiling, then lower themselves on silk strands and diving at prey passing beneath (this controlled fall can be treated as a Rush special attack). A single strand is strong enough to support the spider and one creature of the same size. Attempts to cut the string a Skulltula hangs from with reach equal to or less than that of a Skulltula provoke an attack of opportunity. These strands have 12hp and 5 hardness. Skulltulas cannot throw a webs as a net attack.
    Skulltulas often create sheets of sticky webbing about 15 feet square. They usually position these sheets to snare flying creatures but can also try to trap prey on the ground. Approaching creatures must succeed on a DC 20 Spot check to notice a web; otherwise they stumble into it and become entangled and can escape with a DC 13 Escape Artist check, DC 17 Str check, or 12 hp of damage to the web (5 hardness). Attempts to escape or burst the webbing gain a +5 bonus if the trapped creature has something to walk on or grab while pulling free.
    A Skulltula can move across its own web at its climb speed and can pinpoint the location of any creature touching its web.
    Whirl (Ex):As a full-round action, a Skulltula hanging from a thread can make a slam attack against each target within 5 ft. A Skulltula can make a free trip attack against any target that dealt damage by this Whirl attack.
    Tremorsense (Ex):A Skulltula can detect and pinpoint any creature or object within 60 feet in contact with the ground, or within any range in contact with the spider’s webs.
    Skills: A Skulltula has +8 racial bonus to Climb and Hide checks as well as a +4 racial bonus to Spot and Move Silently checks. A Skulltula can always take 10 on climb checks, even if rushed or threatened.
    Gold Skulltulas: Gold Skulltulas are lawful neutral, and have a solid gold skull back. This is worth 5,000gp.
    Last edited by Prometheus; 2008-11-24 at 06:01 PM.
    Homebrew Magic Items you might enjoy:
    Coins Tokens of Fortune
    Extra Spicy Peppers
    Also, its time to think about Yeth Hounds in a whole new way