New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #121
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Re: Fun House! (A Werewolf Game - Now Playing)

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Fullbladder, Master of Goblins View Post
    "Hey kid, how 'bouts you be's ythe fishman fer today, an I'll throws rocks at youse. Sound fun? Fun fer me. Teehee."

The freakishly webbed hand of the Fish-man grabs Dirk Kris' shoulder. The tourquoise-scaled freak then guzzles some more of his beer. Seconds later the beer splashes out the gills slits on the sides of his bare chest, of course, but hey, it's the thought that counts. The fins on his head wobble as his head sways.
    The kid's eyes go wide at the sight of an ACTUAL fishman. His display with the beer leaves him in a stunned stupor, his eyes following the liquid from the gill slits to the ground and back again. His head turns slowly, of its own accord, to see the scaly hand on his shoulder. Uttering a high-pitched scream, the kid jerks away. He trips over his own feet and sprawls out on the dusty ground. Collecting his (few) wits, he gets up and runs towards the games section of the fair.
    OHMYGODIT'SFREAKINREAL!
    Spoiler
    Show

Dirky by Beans!
    Officially putting in for an extended leave of absence.

2. - Top - End - #122
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Xykon_Fan View Post
    *Gives cookies to*

Truce? Or should I put away the antidote to the arsenic?
    Truce.
    Besides, I've built up a resistance to arsenic.

3. - Top - End - #123
    Retired Mod in the Playground Retired Moderator

The carnival is a buzz all day with people trying to figure out what happened to Zeb. People bustle here and there and the possibility of a mystery doesn't seem to put any of them off of the festivities.

At one point, man comes shuffling through the crowd, mumbling to himself, "shot, hand, severed hand, shot, heard shot... Initially people think he's just weird, but after awhile, they begin to think that maybe he knows something.

Zeb musta been shot!

Yeah! Someone shot her!...him!....her?

The rest of the crowd heartily agrees and they turn in unison to look at the one member of the crowd toting around a gun.

"What?"

"Get im!

"Crap."

Reinholdt takes off at a run, the rest of the carnival goers following quickly behind. A comical chase ensues, but alas, the poor kitten was eventually captured.

"I'm innocent! I swear!"

And, as it turns out, he was. Reinholdt was a simple village cat and had nothing to do with the poor dwarf's disappearance.

Summary: Reinholdt was lynched. He was a carnival goer (villager).

Night 1 begins. Please send all actions to Zeb The Troll and Alarra. Night will end in ~ 24 hours.

I was outzombied by the baby!
    Spoiler
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by Amotis View Post
    Alarra ate all my awesome and now she's always acknowledged as awe-inspiring awesome. Alliteration aside, Alarra is awesome.

4. - Top - End - #124
    Ogre in the Playground

((But...but... aww man. I was really enjoying this one. Finally get back into RPing with this game and *grumble*))
    Reinholdt gets Sheelah to his tent before hearing the crowd outside. "Hide here until you're able to run from this place. I'll go draw them off so you'll be safe. I'll just make a nuisance of myself until they want reparations for property damage. Don't look at me like that. I'm a cat, I'll be fine. I doubt they'll catch me. Besides I have nine lives. I'll be back soon." He didn't bother telling her he had already used up eight of them just getting to where he was today.

Reinholdt steps outside his tent and moves toward the growing crowd, unsure of what exactly was going on.
    Quote Originally Posted by Alarra View Post
    The rest of the crowd heartily agrees and they turn in unison to look at the one member of the crowd toting around a gun.

"What?"

"Get im!

"Crap."

Reinholdt takes off at a run, the rest of the carnival goers following quickly behind. A comical chase ensues, but alas, the poor kitten was eventually captured.

"I'm innocent! I swear!"

And, as it turns out, he was. Reinholdt was a simple village cat and had nothing to do with the poor dwarf's disappearance.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Magtok View Post
    Gods, Reinholdt was right, a hundred percent right.
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Quote Originally Posted by Supagoof View Post
    Tale as old as thread
    And you find yourself dead
    Reinholdt was the Beast
    Quote Originally Posted by Philistine View Post
    Reinholdt had already told the truth once in that post, and therefore was over his annual quota.

5. - Top - End - #125
    Firbolg in the Playground

Imp

Poor widdle kitty.
    Spoiler: I've checked out the spoiler thoroughly and there's no actual erotic Harry Potter fanfiction
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    I've checked out the comic thoroughly and there's no actual erotic Harry Potter fanfiction
    I can't find the one with the "cartoon butt," though.
    OK, finally tracked the Naked Superheroes guy down
    What do you see as being objectionable about it? The use of the word "bimbos"?
    Quote Originally Posted by stack View Post
    There are no nipples or genitals
    Looks like a nipple when I look close.
    Then don't look close.

6. - Top - End - #126
    Bugbear in the Playground

Mwahahahahahahahahahahaha!

:D
    Spoiler
    Show

Look upon the Goddess and rejoice!

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Vespe Ratavo View Post
    Curly, . . . you are not only made of epic win and not fail, but you are officially the greatest shipper of all time
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Bath View Post
    To compare [Curly] to the beauty of the changing seasons or timeless stars would be an understatement.
    Mr. Scruffy is all knowing; he doesn't believe in squid bones, so neither should you!
    Bathatars!Blog!

7. - Top - End - #127
    Banned

Last chance to take me up on my offer!

I'll be PMing the list to the lucky winner one that I decide to trust the most shortly.

8. - Top - End - #128

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
    Last chance to take me up on my offer!

I'll be PMing the list to the lucky winner one that I decide to trust the most shortly.
    ooooh, oooh, pick me. I was almost killed. That means I'm good!!
    inner circle Legionary of Resiliance
    I love my Ceikatars!
    Spoiler
    Show

Not here as much. I am out Roman around.

9. - Top - End - #129
    Dwarf in the Playground

((Pick me on no basis whatsoever! w00t!))
    So, Wolfsbane, who shall we terrorize next?
    XF wanders into a tent and gets caught and put on display for an exhibit.

Content inside his moderately-sized cage, he curls up to go to sleep.
    XF: Operating on 95% insanity since 1337 B.C. Because every event needs an insane werewolf noble.

Blissfully proud owner of a Ceikatar!

Undead Wannabee and Poster-Boy for the Fanclub

10. - Top - End - #130

Imp

Pick me! I probably won't sell the information for a root beer float!
    Spoiler: I've checked out the spoiler thoroughly and there's no actual erotic Harry Potter fanfiction
    Show
    I've checked out the comic thoroughly and there's no actual erotic Harry Potter fanfiction
    Then don't look close.

11. - Top - End - #131
    Troll in the Playground

OMG!!! Why can't I ever get a good RP in these games. Couldn't you guys wait a few days before you kill off the RPers??
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinholdt View Post
    ((But...but... aww man. I was really enjoying this one. Finally get back into RPing with this game and *grumble*))
    Reinholdt gets Sheelah to his tent before hearing the crowd outside. "Hide here until you're able to run from this place. I'll go draw them off so you'll be safe. I'll just make a nuisance of myself until they want reparations for property damage. Don't look at me like that. I'm a cat, I'll be fine. I doubt they'll catch me. Besides I have nine lives. I'll be back soon." He didn't bother telling her he had already used up eight of them just getting to where he was today.

Reinholdt steps outside his tent and moves toward the growing crowd, unsure of what exactly was going on.
    Sheelah watches her savior walk out, then watches as the crowd gathers around him. When he takes off running, she leaps out of the tent to save him, but her legs are still too weak, and she falls into the mud. She can do nothing but watch with horror as they finally catch him, and take him away.

She crawls back into the tent, and cries herself to sleep. Knowing that no one will RP with her player anymore, because RPers seem to get killed very quickly in these games.

Lexington III, my Brute. Inner Circle. ! Melody

12. - Top - End - #132
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Lex-kat View Post
    OMG!!! Why can't I ever get a good RP in these games. Couldn't you guys wait a few days before you kill off the RPers??

Sheelah watches her savior walk out, then watches as the crowd gathers around him. When he takes off running, she leaps out of the tent to save him, but her legs are still too weak, and she falls into the mud. She can do nothing but watch with horror as they finally catch him, and take him away.

She crawls back into the tent, and cries herself to sleep. Knowing that no one will RP with her player anymore, because RPers seem to get killed very quickly in these games.
    Hey, I RP and I'm not dead...yet

@Shadow: I really don't see the point in begging for the list, but I hope you do give it to me.
    Last edited by UncleWolf; 2008-11-19 at 02:40 PM.

13. - Top - End - #133

Imp

Little Jimmy watches sadly as they kitty goes away. Suddenly, out of the corner of his eye, he sees a little splash of mud.

That way, Llama!
    Last edited by Fawkes; 2008-11-19 at 03:02 PM.
    Show
    Then don't look close.

14. - Top - End - #134

Quote Originally Posted by Atreyu the Masked LLama View Post
    Of course, the game would also have been more balanced if you all would learn not to trust Shadow no matter what game he's in or role he has.
    I'm coming after you Shadow. Your up to something again, and I'm going to make sure it won't work.
    I'm usually late to the party, but it's a great time when I get there....
    Spoiler
    Show
    Legionary of Protection
    The Legion, endures....
    It wasn't that easy. Supagoof's just that good.
    This is LLD, which, I shouldn't have to tell you, will not bow to your math because it was DESIGNED to ruin it!
    Quote Originally Posted by Murska View Post
    Summary:
    Supagoof has won the game and withdrawn. He was Epic

15. - Top - End - #135

Imp

The llama trots over to where Jimmy saw the splash of mud. Jimmy hops off and looks into the mud. Nothing's there, but a trail of mud leads into the tent. Jimmy peeks into the tent and looks around.

"Hellooooo? Is someone here?
    Show
    Then don't look close.

16. - Top - End - #136

Quote Originally Posted by Reinholdt View Post
    Technically it never said you were dead. You can (probably) still RP, you just can't vote or give any relevant information.

Also, I guess this leaves me as the person Aether is going to go to for help. I'll probably make a post where I meet him in a few hours, but I have to go to class soon.
    Avatar by Vulion. Vectored by me.

17. - Top - End - #137
    Pixie in the Playground

((Who exactly is the guy in charge of the carnival? Do we have someone who's going to, or has and I just haven't noticed, take up that role, or would Alarra want to pick that part?))

Aether can only stare in disbelief at the mob in action. Oh, you have got to be freaking kidding me. I wanted to get to Reinholdt first because despite being a *shudder* cat with a gun, he seemed reliable.. did I say something to alarm the killer? Did somebody manipulate the mob to lynch him because I wanted to contact him, or because s/he also decided to go after one of the few people here with a gun?

Christ, this is BS.. Ugh, I'm going to head back to where I last saw him.. starting with where Lex-Kat's, ugh, exhibit. I might want to consider recovering my juggling and throwing knives while I'm here... Yes, I think "Aether, the Heroic 10-Fingered Blind Knife Thrower and Juggler!!" might just make an early appearance.
    Aether slips the brass knuckles off his fist as well as the switchknife, and places his mace can within easy reach again. He sits back for a moment to rest and collect his thoughts.

Alright, so far I've not done much besides ramble on paranoidally.. I need to figure out what to do besides get my knives back. There are quite a few "freakish" and odd people in our carnival... but there are also people who are genuinely "freakish" beyond the normal human limit. Well, it's going to be late soon, so... Should I urge everybody to go home? Or just quite them down so the cops can get everybody's statements? I'm really the only one who knows anything, but whomever did the deed might still be hanging around... but where to place every-- "Wait, of course... The, ugh, the... goddamit, the biggest pavilion that'll have the clowns, tumblers and gymnasts performing starting tomorrow. We got it up early today along with pretty much every other tent, grumblegrumblecheapskate .. so we could fit just about everybody in there."

I just need to make sure nobody leaves the tent to go to the bathroom in groups of less than 3, and that the cops watch to make sure no one gets in or out... or manages to wreck the tent. No way am I having it collapse or be set on fire. If I am an Evil Overlord, I will have my minions patrol in threes--and they will treat every alarm as a full blown invasion, and they will have clear plexiglass helmets and costumized uniforms specialized to fit them only! The cops should probably be arriving by now... I'm going to go and try to calm people down and gather them up with ice cream and inform the cops.

Who takes a stage name like "10-Fingered"? Somebody who looks like they should have eleven fingers.. I love that 6-fingered glove; the look on peoples' faces is priceless...

((Heh, maybe future lynchings will be arrests for suspicion... of course if too many are arrested, nobody'll manage to round up the ACTUAL bad guys...
    ... I can't wait to hear how despite my precautions people'll end up dying during the night as well. "GodDAMMIT! If people are being killed off anyway is it too much to ask that they NOT MAKE IT EASY for the killers? GENTLEMEN! There will be no fooling around here---this is the... carnival...*facepalm*"))

18. - Top - End - #138
    Angel in the Playground Moderator

((ACK! I hadn't realized this game had started!))

19. - Top - End - #139
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Mechafox View Post
    The llama trots over to where Jimmy saw the splash of mud. Jimmy hops off and looks into the mud. Nothing's there, but a trail of mud leads into the tent. Jimmy peeks into the tent and looks around.

"Hellooooo? Is someone here?
    In one corner, Jimmy will see two yellow eyes glowing back at him. Ko jūs gribat? It is a growly feminine voice. He may detect a hint of fear in the voice.

Lexington III, my Brute. Inner Circle. ! Melody

20. - Top - End - #140

The emo-looking teenage boy, exhausted from his mad flight away from the fishman, stumbles over a rock as he looks over his shoulder to see if he's being chased. He makes a mad, sprawling leap and skids across the ground so that he ends up half inside a tent. Shaking his head and looking around, he sees a little boy and some yellow eyes. Then he hears a soft growly noise.
    "Aw, man, what did I do now?!"

((I'll RP with you, Lex-kat!))
    Last edited by Dirk Kris; 2008-11-20 at 10:02 AM.
    Spoiler
    Show

Dirky by Beans!
    Officially putting in for an extended leave of absence.

21. - Top - End - #141
    Retired Mod in the Playground Retired Moderator

Dawn breaks. It's time to get started again trying to figure out what has happened and unravel the mystery.

Everyone heads to the food court for some breakfast and coffee to get their minds working, and maybe overhear some clues.

From the petting zoo area there comes a very LOUD, unearthly noise which causes quite a stir amongst the other animals.

BLEAT! BLEEEEEAT!!!

The crowd runs to see what's going on and sees the llama running in circles in his pen. In the center of the pen the they notice tracks that are decidedly not llama tracks.

But wait, there's a third set? And what's that shining thing over there? Closer inspection reveals what appears to be an empty container of pepper spray.

Summary: No one died.
    Day 2 begins.
    Last edited by Alarra; 2008-11-20 at 10:53 AM.

I was outzombied by the baby!
    Spoiler
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by Amotis View Post
    Alarra ate all my awesome and now she's always acknowledged as awe-inspiring awesome. Alliteration aside, Alarra is awesome.

22. - Top - End - #142
    Ogre in the Playground

RedKnightGirl

Dallas Dakota - Same reason as yesterday.

23. - Top - End - #143
    Ogre in the Playground

The really bad chainsaw juggler is starting to feel Tired 'n' Drowsy from blood loss.

Excellent Elan & Yoshi avatar by Mr Saturn

24. - Top - End - #144
    Ogre in the Playground

@Alarra: I will not be able to log onto the Internet for a little over a week come this Friday. Could I have immunity from being autolynched? If not, that's okay, just make my death funny.
    Last edited by UncleWolf; 2008-11-20 at 10:59 AM.

25. - Top - End - #145

Imp

Quote Originally Posted by Alarra View Post
    Dawn breaks. It's time to get started again trying to figure out what has happened and unravel the mystery.

Everyone heads to the food court for some breakfast and coffee to get their minds working, and maybe overhear some clues.

From the petting zoo area there comes a very LOUD, unearthly noise which causes quite a stir amongst the other animals.

BLEAT! BLEEEEEAT!!!

The crowd runs to see what's going on and sees the llama running in circles in his pen. In the center of the pen the they notice tracks that are decidedly not llama tracks.

But wait, there's a third set? And what's that shining thing over there? Closer inspection reveals what appears to be an empty container of pepper spray.

Summary: No one died.
    Day 2 begins.
    Wait, no one died? How is that possible?

Also, the llama jumped the petting zoo fence.
    Show
    Then don't look close.

26. - Top - End - #146

Quote Originally Posted by Mechafox View Post
    Wait, no one died? How is that possible?

Also, the llama jumped the petting zoo fence.
    Some narrators write that when the baner succesfully protects a player or when the voider in this case voids the killer.

That seems quite likely in this game, or we just got a non-active killer on our hands, remember that this is a blind game and the killer is the only player that must keep in check of night kills.

27. - Top - End - #147

Imp

Oh, we don't get to see if someone was targeted but baned? Laaame.

Man, how lucky would that be if the killer keeps forgetting to night kill?
    Show
    Then don't look close.

28. - Top - End - #148
    Ogre in the Playground

RedKnightGirl

Narrators - What will we see if the wolves are voided? If the baner protects?

29. - Top - End - #149

Well, let's get this day started right.

I'll assume Llama was attacked. I'm also going to assume baned since pepper spray was used, as pepper spray is neither yummy or goopy and something a soccer mom would more then likely carry.

So, given that Shadow has collected a large amount of information openly, and wasn't the one targeted....

Supagoof points at Shadow!

You've been trying to put llama's blood on his own hooves since Mafia 4!
    I'm usually late to the party, but it's a great time when I get there....
    Spoiler
    Show
    Legionary of Protection
    The Legion, endures....
    It wasn't that easy. Supagoof's just that good.
    This is LLD, which, I shouldn't have to tell you, will not bow to your math because it was DESIGNED to ruin it!
    Quote Originally Posted by Murska View Post
    Summary:
    Supagoof has won the game and withdrawn. He was Epic

30. - Top - End - #150

Imp

Quote Originally Posted by Supagoof View Post
    I'll assume Llama was attacked. I'm also going to assume baned since pepper spray was used, as pepper spray is neither yummy or goopy and something a soccer mom would more then likely carry.
    Ohhhh, I get it now. Thanks, goof.
    Show
    Then don't look close.