New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 2 of 28 FirstFirst 12345678910111227 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #31
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: Lords of Creation 2

Ishtara'kaxzárr and Tlem The Divine Flame
    you are correct. I am Ishtara'kaxzárr, the keeper of the Divine Flame, defender of life, all father of dragons, lord of the stars and guide to the souls Ishtar says as he raises from his hoard And i bid you welcome, to my domain Tlem. Now i ask you to excuse me up front, my thougths are deep, and i am tired so i migth be a little slow in this conversation
    Last edited by vegetalss4; 2008-11-23 at 08:21 AM.
    Remember: Hope springs eternal. The dark days will pass and the sun will shine again.

The best way to learn something is to ask, so ask without shame.

Many thanks to smuchmuch for the awesome Ponytar.

2. - Top - End - #32
    Ogre in the Playground

RedKnightGirl

Tlem & Ishtar, the divine flame

"So, lord of dragons, it was you who created bards wasn't it? I thank you for bringing them into the world. My gnomes seem to have a love of bards." Said Tlem. "So what are you planning to do with dragons? Or what else are you planning?"

3. - Top - End - #33
    Firbolg in the Playground

Yen: The Midnight Carnival

Yen tapped his chin as two of the three messages arrived. Trusting...

He then sent yet another gout of fauxfire to the planes.

Spoiler
    Show
    Perhaps our immortal home of Limbo, so as not to hold advantage over one another, if that will suit you Brothers
    My Current Works

Quote Originally Posted by Serpentine View Post
    Also I'm pretty sure you're GLaDoS now.

4. - Top - End - #34
    Ogre in the Playground

Luumu

The great sun god Luumu cast his words out to the sky where his brother the moon could find them.

Spoiler
    Show
    Brother, why are these other gods such fools?

5. - Top - End - #35

No need to be so formal my friend, if my name troubels you call me Ishtar. But to answer your questions, yes the Truesong i used to creathe The Divine Flame, seems to have insprired the mortals, through i were not awere that they where called bard's. as my peoples name for them are Hakra'katores, truesingers in the common language. Allas i am glad that they have brougth pleasure to your gnomes. now for your other question at this point Ishtar is interupted by Yens messenger, he calls another stardragon to him, and commands it tell Yen that if their hearts are that distrustfull that they feel it are necesary i can accept it. Tlem do you wish to burrow my messenger to send your answer?
    Last edited by vegetalss4; 2008-11-23 at 12:14 PM.
    Remember: Hope springs eternal. The dark days will pass and the sun will shine again.

6. - Top - End - #36
    Ogre in the Playground

RedKnightGirl

"If you wouldn't mind." Said Tlem. "Tell him that Tlem finds the meeting place fine. Tlem still needs to know about the time though."

"So where were we?"

7. - Top - End - #37
    Troll in the Playground

Lerios

Lerios watches as the god departs, and listens to his brothers message, and sends one in turn the same way as his brother had:

Spoiler
    Show
    "Because brother, they are blind; Oh they have eyes enough I suppose, to see what is plain in front of their faces, and I suppose they might be intelligent enough to surmise some truth of any situation, but compared to us they are blind mewling infants. We are the lords of sight, and we see so much more than them, it is easy to forget that they cannot see even what seems obvious to us"
    Caesar Asmodeus by Andraste

8. - Top - End - #38

i will do that, my son send this message to Yen the stardragon bow "yes father" and flies of to Yen
    We were speaking about my plans for the dragons. It is my Wish to guide them so that they can protect the world and the life in it, ageints any threats that migth arise, and to ensure that the mortals can live a happy life. Ishtar moves his head down and looks Tlem straigth in the eye rigth now i am looking for allies that migth help with this goal, would that be something you would be interested in Tlem?

9. - Top - End - #39
    Ogre in the Playground

RedKnightGirl

Tlem & Ishtar

"That is something that would interest me. How would you need help to fulfil your goal." Said Tlem as he planted an iea in a kobold's mind. The idea of traps. The kobold worked with what he had and made the first trap. The kobold knew as he made it, that traps would revolutionise the two races.

4=7-3(Traps)

10. - Top - End - #40

The Shadowkin reached the mountains, they had been hard-pressed by fear that the shaking would return. As they entered the mountains they were assailed by beasts, the like of which they had not known on the plains below. Some among them learned to make themselves like the beasts which fought them, growing sharp teeth and claws. They fought the beasts, and they learned.
    You don't want the monster? You don't throw the switch.
    Awesome Avatar by Starwoof

11. - Top - End - #41

first and foremost simply knowing that you would be willing to help, is a good ting. Secondly it is my belief that the best way for this dream to come true is for the mortals to become a unifyed whole, thus we should unite our mortals, so they can live in harmony, and help each other with their respective strength

12. - Top - End - #42
    Ogre in the Playground

RedKnightGirl

Tlem & Ishtar

"Well my mortals are already united. Maybe your mortals should join my mortals? Prehaps they could live above the tunnels?" Said Tlem, feeling slightly inferior because of his lower power.

13. - Top - End - #43

yes Tlem they could, at least some of them. however if we where to enlarge the tunnels, at least some of them, some of the dragons could live down there with them. we could also make tunnels in the moutain and move some of the gnomes and kobolds over there, what do you think?

14. - Top - End - #44
    Ogre in the Playground

RedKnightGirl

"That seems like a good idea. I only think I have enough power to either enlarge the tunnels or to make tunnels in the mountain. Which one do you think is most urgent? Or at least, should be done first."

15. - Top - End - #45

Ishtara'kaxzárr and Tlem The Divine FlameI belive that your domain over earth gives you more insigth in these things, so you should choose, however if you choose the tunnels in the mountains, remember that they must be large enuog for the dragons Ishtar says and stands up again Tlem as you don't seem to have a home, i hereby invite you to stay here, and make your self a home in The Divine Flame. What say you.

16. - Top - End - #46
    Dwarf in the Playground

Dayo was bored.

Yeah, yeah, there was a whole world he could explore, meeting all of the gods and peoples, but they were too logic, too cold and calculated. Even gods were all 'I did this, bla-bla-bla, and so it was good.' Well, the sun was angry alot. That was something. And Yen was playful, he knew that. But he wanted to see more of it.

But how? He was weak, and teaching the people of the world about 'emotion' would be too tiring. If only he could give it to them another way.

And then he was struck by genius! He could, if he only used his bardic knowledge to make items, and give them all emotion. He would give them to those he thought could use them, and they would spread Emotion themselves. The plan was flawless! All he needed was a forge, and there was none inside this egg he was trapped in. So he took his talon and carved a portal out of the egg, into the material plane, and with him he took his Emotion, binding it to his with the immense heat inside his quarters. As he stepped from his egg, he transformed, from a tiny dragonling, to a short, humanoid dragon, the shape of a small child. He spread him enormous wings, and flew upward, upwards, and upwards, until he floated around the sun itself. He called out to the sun, hoping to catch it's eye. "I am Dayo, son of Ishtar! I wish to speak with you, o' great ruler of this wonderous flame."
    Last edited by Reath; 2008-11-23 at 06:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Aergoth View Post
    He built shiny pet rocks with an edge. 'Nuff said.

17. - Top - End - #47
    Ogre in the Playground

"What do you want, you two-eyed scaly-faced mongrel?"

The sun god Luumu appeared before this lesser being as only a mask, a great disc of gold surrounded by wavy rays with a magnificent eye in the center. Giant solar flares leapt from his form to the sun with every word.

18. - Top - End - #48
    Dwarf in the Playground

Dayo balked from the great vision, his scales turning dark blue with fear. "I- I am nothing compared to your greatness, good sir, and I didn't mean to intrude upon you or offend you. I simply want to use your glorious fire to forge mortal weapons I could give back to the people of the world, and, ah, share my gift." He nodded quickly as he finished.

(Edit: For typo's.)
    Last edited by Reath; 2008-11-23 at 07:20 PM.

19. - Top - End - #49
    Ogre in the Playground

Luumu glared, as usual.

His viasage remained, unmoving.

It seemed he was simply refusing to answer when, at last,

"...here." An orb of flame went out to Dayo. "Teach them to craft for themselves. They'll need it."

Spoiler
    Show
    And you are going to use Create Concept: Forging, yes?

20. - Top - End - #50
    Orc in the Playground

As the Astral plane begins to settle, a faint outline seems to become more defined. Where the still chaotic movements from creation stir around the serenity of already settled planar matter, a being arises.

As matter takes shape and Bhareld begins to form, the world around him seems to settle in balance. He stands, in tall humanoid form, opens his bright blue eyes, and glances around, immediately aware of his own new being, before speaking his first words: I am Bhareld, and I declare this place as my home!
    Last edited by GalaGalaxia; 2008-11-23 at 07:30 PM.

21. - Top - End - #51
    Dwarf in the Playground

Dayo looked from the ball of fire to Luumu, then to the fire again, and his scales turned a bright yellow a a smile came upon his face. "Oh, thank you, good sir! You are truly one of the most generous deities that this plane posseses. And, I will take your advice. As soon as I have the strength, I will teach the people the ways of crafting." With that, he took a scale from his chest- the rest of his scales flashing a dark red from the pain of that action- and touched the scale to the ball of sun-fire, soaking it up. "I will not forget your generosity, god of the blessed sun." With that, he plummeted back down to the earth, and took seat upon a mountain top. With his bardic magic he drew metal from the rich mountain below with, and in the flames of the Sun he forged them into weapons of great magic: Each was imbued with a piece of Emotion, that gave them intelligence, and made them perfect companions to the mortal races.
    Last edited by Reath; 2008-11-23 at 07:35 PM.

22. - Top - End - #52
    Firbolg in the Playground

Yen: The Midnight Carnival

Well, the Sun God had proved intersting enough, the other that hung in the sky...he would watch more. The world was already moving and shaking in a profound way, but those words stuck in his mind...prove himself eh?

Yen snorted as he watched one of the new arrivals into the plane, one of the users of....some golden energy.

"Oh...i'll prove myself...."

Yen laughed hysterically
    My Current Works

Quote Originally Posted by Serpentine View Post
    Also I'm pretty sure you're GLaDoS now.

23. - Top - End - #53
    Orc in the Playground

*Tap, Tap, Tap*

Rings out over the Astral Plane, even as impossible as it seems, as a robust looking old man approaches Bherald. The Old Man wears a many pocketed brown robe. The man is clean shaven, and his hair is of pure white, strait and only slightly less than an inch long. In his hands he carries a staff with engravings, and in his differing pockets one can see many instruments, the rudimentary tools of a beginning world. His eyes are a dancing color of deep bottomless blue, and his skin almost iridescent with the same color. He walks along the path of the plane, his staff tapping the fathomless depths, creating the sound and announcing his presence before he speaks.

"I come into being, and I find myself near one who I feel is quite similar. How do you do fellow God? I am named Jesharad the Introspective."
    Last edited by Incendius; 2008-11-23 at 08:18 PM.

24. - Top - End - #54
    Dwarf in the Playground

Dayo, the Material Plane

Dayo looked at what he had done. It had taken him some time, but with his mastery of magic he'd managed to make quite a few of his flames, and he could always take more. He looked around, then realized he had nothing to hold them in. And so he flew down from the mountain top, and used the fibers of plants to create a bag, which he imbued with the power to hold limitless objects. He flew back up the mountains, gathering most of his swords into the bag- but leaving one implanted in the top of he mountain, in case a creature would come across it.

With that, he took the scale-that-holds-sunfire and placed it on his chet, and took once more to the skies, flying over the forests and the hills, until he noticed a ring of mountains. This was interesting to him- it seemed to have sprounted from nowhere, and such a ring he'd never observed before that point. So he flew into the mountains, searching it for creatures he could give his gifts to.
    Last edited by Reath; 2008-11-23 at 08:33 PM.

25. - Top - End - #55
    Orc in the Playground

Bhareld and Jesharad, The Astral Plane

Greetings, dear Jesharad! I am Bhareld, the Enlightened. I sense that we have come into being for a similiar purpose. You must be, perhaps, my brother?

I sense a lack of knowledge and structure in the worlds that have been created. How can the creatures exist without knowing about the world that surrounds them? How can they co-exist without balance and without finding their place? I will seek to enlighten them and educate them in the ways of good and evil, law and chaos. For in all things, there must be balance and equal opposition.

Unto this purpose, dear Jesharad, I feel connected to you in deed and in cause.

Edit: tpyo
    Last edited by GalaGalaxia; 2008-11-23 at 09:18 PM.

26. - Top - End - #56
    Orc in the Playground

Jesharad to Bherald, The Astral Plane

"Brother? Perhaps that is the most fitting term for ourselves.

I agree that we are similar in nature Bherald, and connected, if not parallel in goals. While I do not care in of itself in the nature of the conflicts of the world, of good and evil or law and chaos, I do care about the knowledge of such conflicts. I seek to educate the world entire, to show them the limits and possibilities of the mind. To give them the method to show each other their accomplishments, to build upon each other, and to grow together.

If they use such knowledge in pursuit of a goal, any goal, I am satisfied, as long as their pursuit furthers their own knowledge and the knowledge of those around them.

May we not work together, for I to give the world the ability and methods in which to learn, and for you to give the world framework and paths to learn upon?"

27. - Top - End - #57

Lyarin, Above the Mountains of the Shadowkin

The Lord of Entropy appears in the air some few hundred meters ahead of the speeding godling. Stop! The Lord of Entropy raised a hand, causing a bird to detonate several yards away. I would know what you would do here. Speak, godling, quickly and truthfully, lest I destroy you. The lord of Entropy appears to wear grey robes to cover his brilliant light, hood low over his eyes, hands in the sleeves of the other arm as they are crossed in front of them.

28. - Top - End - #58
    Dwarf in the Playground

Dayo, to Lyarin, above the Mountains of the Shadowkin

Dayo grimaced at the appearance of Lyarin, his scales turning a deep grey. "I, uh, was coming to see if there were any Children of the Gods here, who I could, ah, give my gifts." As if trying to supply truth, he drew a sword-that-spoke from the holding-bag, and waved it around.

29. - Top - End - #59

Lyarin, to Dayo, above the Mountains of the Shadowkin
    How... quaint. I will deliver these for you. My children are wary of others, it would not do to expose them so quickly. I will take one or two of your... weapons? And deliver them to my children in the mountains below. I would not have them frightened. The Lord of Entropy gestures with one hand, exposing the fluorescing maze of lights that made up his skin. More lights emanated from the other sleeve of the robe and further lights.
    Last edited by Aergoth; 2008-11-23 at 09:12 PM.

30. - Top - End - #60
    Troll in the Playground

Lerios, the Moon... DUH

The great eye of the moon looked down toward the vast seas and oceans of the world... and they were still. This didn't particularly worry him, it was no concern to him, but he did see an opportunity. And so he spoke, the moons voice seemingly booming over the world, even going so far as to create the illusion of great echoes, but he spoke only to the lord of the seas. "Greetings lord the Seas, I have noticed that while grand and beautiful... it lies still, inert... unmoving.. This seems unfortunate for something that will effect the lives of so many, why should it be denied change? Perhaps I could help alleviate this... if you so desire?"
    Last edited by Lord_Asmodeus; 2008-11-23 at 09:20 PM.
    Caesar Asmodeus by Andraste