New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
  1. - Top - End - #121
    Pixie in the Playground

Default Re: Breakdown - A Hunger for the End (NWoD)

Max Homily

Max looks up from his notepad to see the ground collapse near the shed. After having watched the show of rampant destruction, he dives back in to his writing, shaking his head while muttering, "Corpse guards equal G.I. equal BAD," which we can safely assume he is writing down at the same time.
    Last edited by Parasol; 2008-12-07 at 06:32 AM.
    Thanks to kpenguin for the avatar.

2. - Top - End - #122
    Barbarian in the Playground

Jack 'Titus' Paulson

"How can we stop the missiles?" Titus said, slightly out of his depth, "And I don't like the look of that growing hole"
    Still here, just a little busy to social post

You know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I go get and beat you with 'til you understand who's in ruttin' command here. ~ Jayne Cobb

Spoiler
    Show

Avatars by: drKarling, The_Chilli_God and The_Chilli_God

3. - Top - End - #123
    Pixie in the Playground

Max Homily

Max looks up from his writing.

"My guess would be to shut down the launch sequence and I'm betting some computer controls the launch inside the facility somewhere if it hasn't been crushed yet. Boss man here," he motions to Rashad," Seems pretty sharp with a computer so I'm sure he could probably figure something out if we did find it. The only problem is getting there and getting there in time."

He slips his legalpad back inside his messenger bag. Standing up and stretching, he says, "We need to decide our course of action and quickly. If we're to stop the missiles from reaching their destination, we should either blow them up or shut them down. I'd say if we're going then let's get going." Max hefts his rifle from his shoulders to his hands, looking around at the group.
    Thanks to kpenguin for the avatar.