Page 8 of 19 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #211
    Orc in the Playground

Default Re: ACRONYM Character Registry.

Kitcat

Race: Feline

Alignment: Neutral

Class (or approximation): Animal?
    Power Rating (optional): 3 (He knows black belt judo)

Description: He is tabby coloured and has quite short hair. His distinguishing feature is a little M on his forehead.

Equipment and Abilities: The ability to speak and Blackbelt judo. No equipment apart from his owner Connor Darkdart

Backstory: He was produced out of a hat by The Hand. He use to have a spanish accent, now he has a cockney one.

Miscellaneous: His real name is Roberto, but everyone calls him Kitcat.
    Last edited by Connor Darkdart; 2009-06-15 at 02:19 PM.
    Nervous Worm by ME!
    Spoiler
    Show

The Con Bar by Dorion Soth

2. - Top - End - #212
    Ettin in the Playground

Blud and Tsundere She pronounces it as Sunder, though.

Race: Blud is an ogre of the Kamigawan variety, while Tsundere is a Strongheart Halfling. Wee!
    Age: Both are 28 years old, but that's middle-aged for Blud and late puberty for Tsundere.
    Alignment: Both are Chaotic Evil in that Blud is actively Evil and makes no effort to be Lawful, while Tsundere is actively Chaotic and makes no effort to be Good.
    Class: Blud is a necromancer/geometer/blood magus, while Tsundere is a generic spellcaster that's good at blowing things up.
    Power Rating: Blud is a 6, and Tsundere is a 4.
    Description:
    [optional avatar sized image]
    Blud looks like a cross between a giant horny toad and a shaven werepitbull, with deep brown skin punctuated by bone spikes. He wears a chainmail shirt and hide pants, neither of which hide the dark red tatoo patterns on his forearms. Tsundere is a typical member of her race physically, keeping her hair in loose braids. She wears a fur-lined coat, more suitable for winter climates.
    Equipment and Abilities: Blud is a competent necromancer, favoring blood offerings and runic magic. He's also a conjurer of moderate skill, dealing with demons when chance calls for it and being able to travel the planes with Tsundere. Oh, and he has a cleaver the size of a motorcycle. Tsundere has a walking stick, and can throw around explosive thunderblasts like it's nobody's business, along with some speed augments and countermagic.
    Backstory: Blud worked himself to death and back to become a capable spellcaster to gain power within his homeland. Then, someone who had divine mandate changed everything and he had to flee the plane. He was pursued, but then the wandering Tsundere found the conflict and provided the edge Blud needed to win the day. They've been travelling together ever since.
    Miscellaneous: Tsundere is usually riding Blud piggyback, but doesn't have anything to grab to keep herself steady. Tsundere has glowing blue eyes that let her see magic, and Blud has a tiny construct resembling a beetle-person that she often plays with while riding.

3. - Top - End - #213
    Orc in the Playground

The Foot

Race: Force of Law
    Alignment: Pure Law
    Class: Wizard I guess.
    Power Rating: 9 when facing The Hand, mostly about 4 or 5 ish.
    Description: He is a average height humanoid with no discernible gender. It is bald and most definetly slightly glowing.
    Equipment and Abilities: Ability to warp reality at will, much like the Hand. No current equipment. Ability to negate all and any power or item created by the Hand by explaining it scientifically.
    Backstory:
    Quote Originally Posted by Newton's Laws
    Ever action has an equal and opposite reaction
    The Foot was born moments after the Hand to counterbalance the powerful force. It is mostly in the form of an artifact, although lately it has manifested without a host, hence the genderless part.
    Miscellaneous: It doesn't actually look like a Foot.
    Nervous Worm by ME!
    Spoiler
    Show

The Con Bar by Dorion Soth

4. - Top - End - #214
    Troll in the Playground

Sunny
    Race: Human
    Alignment: good
    Class: unknown, but seems to have an interest in tools and electronics
    Power Rating: E
    Characteristics: Agoraphobic: Will not leave GLoG, though is not at all bothered by being in the Rose Garden. Rarely leaves the Auxiliary MagCave. Machine empathy.

Description:

Has a tattoo of a sun just below her left collarbone.

Sunny was a MagTern who went to the Apoca-Con where she inhaled the aerosolized potion that removed her sapience. After a horrifying night spent in the outdoors with other sub-sapients, she sought shelter in GLoG. Some part of her mind knew that Inside was safer than Outside.

At first, she was frightened of males, but with limited memory of the attacks she had endured, and only receiving kind treatment from the people she encountered in GLoG, she soon lost this. She seems to pick up words easily, and is very interested in tools and electronics. Her most precious possession is a screwdriver she found while exploring, which she has used to dismantle and reassemble whatever she can find.

Later, she got most of her memory and intelligence back, but not all of it. She continues to work as a MagTern and is devoted to her robots.

Theme song: I will remember you Though about her grief for her lost memories, so the title doesn't fit at all.

Spoiler
    Show
    I will remember you
    Will you remember me?
    Don't let your life pass you by
    Weep not for the memories

I'm so tired but I can't sleep
    Standin' on the edge of something much too deep
    It's funny how we feel so much but we cannot say a word
    Though we are screaming inside oh we can't be heard

I will remember you
    Will you remember me?

I'm so afraid to love you, but more afraid to loose
    Clinging to a past that doesn't let me choose
    But once there was a darkness, deep and endless night
    You gave me everything you had, oh you gave me light

That I will remember you
    Will you remember me?

I will remember you
    Will you remember me?
    Last edited by happyturtle; 2010-06-01 at 12:03 PM.
    My avatar! Isn't it just utterly diabolical? Ashen Lilies made it!

"Money cannot buy health, but I'd settle for a diamond-studded wheelchair."
    ― Dorothy Parker

Spoiler: Interested in Nexus FFRP? Newcomers welcome!
    Show
    FFRP Faqs |Nexus Faqs | Nexus IRC Chat
    We're friendly! Join the fun!
    Ext. Sig.
    PCs

5. - Top - End - #215
    Halfling in the Playground

Jack Hangman (temporary name)

Race: Unknown. Looks to be Human.

Alignment: Unknown. Looks to be... can you really tell alignment by looks alone? ...Neutral?

Class: Unknown. Looks to be a civilian.

Power Rating: Unknown. Looks to be 1.

Description: Unk- wait, this is known. He is cursed with a mask that he cannot remove, along with a hangman's noose that is cut off by the time it reaches his pelvis. Speaking of which, he has no clothes covering any of his athletic figure of 6'1" (185.42 cm). If you'd like further description, then read on.

His skin is fair as a dead mans, and his eyes are a deep and dilated blue. Above those eyes is a scalp covered by dirty blonde hair, mostly because of the dirt in it. If washed it will still be dirty, but not literally, and not as dark. Besides that, there doesn't appear to be another hair on his body. No, not even on the average sized thingy that male Humans typically have. Along with a lack of hair below his head, he doesn't appear to have any moles either. Strange for someone of his skin. What's stranger is on his back... There is a tatoo of a circular rune. Words of an ancient race, beyond that of anything comprehensible. Hmm, the runes are black; there are seven in total. Touching them results in pain for the host, but they glow red! Pretty red! Does it matter how much it hurts him if the glow so? OF COURSE IT DOES!! Another thing to note is the longsword impaling the very centre of the runes.

Equipment and Abilities: Currently, if one were to touch the runes on his back with their bare hand, they'll feel the need to continue touching them. As well, once they stop, they may gain the urge to do something, or nothing. Depending on how long they had touched the runes will determine how great the urge becomes! This all depends on which rune they touch.

The only equipment he carries is the sword in his back. It's very ornate in that the entire sword is a cold rustic metal. The guard and grip seems to have laughing skulls etched into it, 13 in total. The blade is perfectly straight, and has a rose vine etched into each side. It extends as far as three and a half feet (106.68 cm). Touching it would be the equivalent of touching dry ice.

Backstory: Unknown. Looks to have escaped execution from a distant plane.
    Last edited by J.B. Ganning; 2009-06-18 at 07:52 PM.
    "Those sad people who say they 'don’t like' silent or black-and-white films, or 'old movies' in general, are simply saying. 'I don’t want to see thousands of the greatest movies ever made.' "
    ~ Roger Ebert

Spoiler
    Show

Yous all better not be signin' me up for nothin'!
    But do thank the omni-talented Quincunx for inspiring the avatar.

6. - Top - End - #216
    Ogre in the Playground

Vincent
    Race: Elf
    Age: Young enough to make all the old people in the game feel very frustrated when he upstages them. Yet old enough to have an innocent love interest.
    Class: Chosen Warrior
    Description: He's an elf kid parody of RPGs. Which means his hair is really wacky and his clothes are just as messed up. And they never change or get messed up, except for cutscenes and when he unlocks his inner strength.
    Equipment and Abilities: None yet. He's still level one and only has 10 gil.
    Backstory: His parents were killed in the apocalypse. He was put in an orphanage until a plague hit. He was rescued by Reinholdt at that point and moved to the Glass Citadel. There he survived an attack by Lex's Flaming Dobermans. Soon Reinholdt initiated his attack on Magtok. The Citadel was caught in the blast of the MagCave explosion and shattered on the ground, killing every other orphan, leaving him the last survivor. Raven found him and took him to NO. There he was named and given a text color as well as PC status.

Theme song: Undecided
    Last edited by Reinholdt; 2009-06-18 at 08:26 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Magtok View Post
    Gods, Reinholdt was right, a hundred percent right.
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Quote Originally Posted by Supagoof View Post
    Tale as old as thread
    And you find yourself dead
    Reinholdt was the Beast
    Quote Originally Posted by Philistine View Post
    Reinholdt had already told the truth once in that post, and therefore was over his annual quota.

7. - Top - End - #217
    Barbarian in the Playground

Rebecca
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Class (or approximation): Black Mage
    Power Rating (optional): 3
    Description: A young teenage gril with long black hair.
    Equipment and Abilities: Standard destructive fire, lightning and ice spells, as well as destructive energy spells. Staff.
    Backstory: [scrubbed]
    Miscellaneous: Has a pet rock named Terrance. Insists that the rock speaks to her.

Terrance
    Race: Rock
    Alignment: True Neutral
    Class: Psion
    Power Rating: 0-1 or 7 when acting through Rebecca
    Description: A rock. A plain grey rock. What?
    Equipment and Abilities:Weak Telekinesis, Weak Telepathy, the ability to act through Rebecca.
    Backstory: [scrubbed]
    Miscellaneous: Spends time in Rebecca's pocket, or in her hand when she shows him to people.
    Recaiden made the mime doll.

Spoiler: Nexus Characters
    Show

8. - Top - End - #218
    Orc in the Playground

Finoch Decano

Alignment: Chaotic Evil
    Class: Rogue
    Power: Not sure, not the most effective fighter but he is very tricksy and hard to hit!
    Description: Always wears purple, shaggy brown hair and always tries to keep his face covered up.
    Allegiences: AMEN (Well, he joined them a while back but then kind of dropped of the scene for a while, hopefully they will take him back)
    Equpment and Abilities: Has a large number of throwing knives and daggers hidden about his person. Quite a few have some nifty enchantments. As for abilities his speed is his ally. Mostly through fights he uses quick dodges and parries to frustate opponents.
    Backstory: Before coming to Acronymia Fin was a minor noble in far off land, by day at least! Sadly for Fin his addiction to the thrill of stealing eventually caused him to bring great shame upon his family and his father had him banished. Despite his often cocky nature and wolfish behaviour with the ladies Fin has never forgotten the shame he brought his family and a ssuch keeps his face hidden behind his mask.
    Waiting for that day, when we all have the time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirk Kris View Post
    I'll never trust you again. Even if we're on the same team. Even if the narrators tell me to.
    Monkeytar by me!/DYF Avatar by Mr Saturn!

9. - Top - End - #219
    Troll in the Playground

Alexsandr Hercules Russkij

Race: Human (Drow and Brass Dragon blood)
    Alignment: Chaotic Good
    Affiliation: none yet
    Class (or approximation):
    Bard/Swashbuckler
    Power Level: ~5
    Description:
    Equipment and Abilities: Many and varied
    Backstory: To Be Revealed!
    Last edited by The Bushranger; 2009-07-08 at 10:40 AM.

Inner Circle
    Spoiler
    Show

Werewolf Games
    Spoiler
    Show
    Games Won: 5
    Ashna and Brendan dolls by Recaiden
    BR by Dr. Bath

BR's Bag o' Nuts · The Russkijs · Bushrangers explained
    Homebrew
    Condiments · Pianos · Tumbleweeds · Drow Bloodline · Half-Drow Noble · Lacy Items

10. - Top - End - #220

Asaia Milabezi (AKA River)
    Race: Humanoid
    Alignment: Neutral Good
    Class (or approximation): Jack of all trades
    Power level: 7
    Description: Five foot 8 inches, curvy, looks about 23 years old, long black hair, light brown skin, green eyes, has a belt with several small pouches, usually wears a blue skirt and shirt that shows a small amount of midriff, and a cloak
    Equipment and Abilities: Only obvious weapon is a dagger at her belt, but she has a few others hidden about her body. As for abilities, honestly, what can't she do?
    Backstory: Her people originated on another plane of existence, but were driven out by attackers to this one. Asaia did fight in the war, but they were overwhelmed by sheer numbers. The air on this plane was harmful to them without medication, but they had no choice. They managed to create bases where the air was alright for them, and it was there that Asaia continued and finished her training. Her people had long been proud of their order of elite warriors; masters of all weapons, combat styles, magic, and certain psychic abilities. Asaia was only 13 when she began the rigorous training, and she continued this training for three hundred years. She was then promoted to a position to work with the people of this plane, and see what good could be done. Asaia joined HALO, and well, the story only got better.

Niam Milabezi
    Race: Humanoid
    Class (or approximation): Same thing as Asaia (above), but in training
    Power level: 4 (Unless you piss her off, then she can't really control it and she's closer to 7)
    Description: 3 feet, looks like a small 6-year-old, long black hair, light brown skin, green eyes, has a belt with several small pouches, usually wears a deep green dress and a black cloak
    Equipment and Abilities: Doesn't carry any weapons, but her abilities are many and varied. She has mastered many spells, but possesses other abilities that she cannot control. Don't piss her off too much, because there is no accounting for what she will do.
    Backstory: Niam was born on her home plane, but was very young and had no part in the war. Her parents died when she was five and River, being her closest living relative, took her in and treats her as her own daughter. She recently began her official training to become a full-fledged member of the same order Asaia is a part of, but also is a part of HALO. Niam hasn't really lived long enough to have much of a backstory.

Ella Silan

Race: Elf
    Alignment: Lawful Good
    Class (or approximation): Healer/Sorcerer-like
    Power level: 5-6
    Description: 5 foot 9 inches, looks about 22, short dark blond hair, green eyes, usually wearing a light green dress
    Equipment and Abilities: A very skilled healer with wounds of the mind and flesh, works basic spells (ex. light, force fields), some offensive magic, carries a few daggers, a longbow, and a longsword
    Backstory: Not much to tell. Ella was escaping a failed romance in her village and came here. She joined GLoG, but isn't there very often.
    Last edited by Gem Flower; 2009-06-20 at 05:54 PM.
    Thank you Tiffanie Lirle for the totally awesome avatar!

Quote Originally Posted by Mee View Post
    So? This is the town. We don't listen to the laws of reality.
    We rewrote it for our own convenience.
    In memory of Gary Gygax, 1938-2008

11. - Top - End - #221

The Squiddly Thing Not to Be Properly Named. Now Get Going.

Race: Robotic Squid/Brain in a Jar
    Alignment: Don't mock me with your petty labels, squishy ones
    Class: MagServant
    Power level: ?
    Description: It's a large floating metal squid, with glowy violet eyes and a navy blue coat of paint. There's not much more to it than that, really.
    Equipment and Abilities: So far, it's shown the ability to fly. It can also lift about twice the human average with a pair of tentacles.
    Backstory: After rather hostile exchanges with Harbinger Epoch, Magtok decided to build a series of ridiculous Magbots to mock those Elder Evil thingamajigs. The MagSquids all came equipped with an enhanced MagBrain in their haughty skulls, and a dark voice matching the sort of thing you'd expect from Draken's cronies. This one in particular, a survivor of the Fall of Astir's Kingdom, was very impatient when it came time to assigning names, and was rather mercilessly punished with the title you see above. It tries to avoid mentioning that name whenever possible, and goes above and beyond the MagSquid standards of haughtiness and grandiose speech to overcompensate for its embarrassing identity. At the present time, it is trying to cope in a post-Mag world, having transported a decent-looking MagCorpse to Happy and setting about making repairs with an intern in the silly hope of pleasing the "One who is Many" when he gets back from being dead.
    Last edited by Lord Magtok; 2011-02-05 at 11:27 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by RabbitHoleLost View Post
    Magtok's the best
    "You probably found 'How to Survive a Robot Uprising' in the humor section. Let's just hope that is where it belongs."
    -Daniel H. Wilson
    Unhooded Magtok avvie by urodivoi

12. - Top - End - #222
    Bugbear in the Playground

Name: Veb / The White King
    Race: Was human, now lich
    Alignment: Chaotic Evil
    Class: Wizard
    Power Rating: 6
    Description: As Veb: An old man, with messed up white hair, in white clothes. He usually babbles about whatever is around him, occasionally asking for a paper fan.
    As The White King: A skeleton, wearing white armored robes. For eyes, a pair of fierily white dots. On his head is a crown of white gold, and in one of his hands, a paper fan.
    Abilites: As Veb, only those of a normal old man, but still keeping the immunities of a lich.
    As The White King: the powers of a high leveled wizard, and those of a lich are his, with a few exceptions: He can’t teleport, either on his own power or someone else’s, He can only fly for very short periods of time.
    Equipment: As Veb: Whatever is given to him, plus his clothes.
    As The White King: Very powerful defensive robes, and the crown mentioned earlier. He also has a phylactery, which he does not keep with him.
    Backstory: Veb was a wizard, who as he grew older, became more and more obsessed with chess, until he started seeing the world as a giant game of chess. He turned himself into a lich, and began making his mad view of the world a reality. He was stopped, and since the group of adventures couldn’t figure out of to get of him for good, they decided to lock away his powers and most of his memory, with the condition that if he was holding a paper fan, he would have them back. Ved unconsciously knows this, which is why he sometimes asks for a paper fan. Unfortunately, the processes of the sealing sent Ved to the Acroverse, where no knows about his madness. While as Ved, he’s mostly harmless, but as The White King, he will stop at nothing to make the world a giant game of chess.

13. - Top - End - #223
    Orc in the Playground

Lord of Kobolds

Race: Kobold
    Alignment: LE
    Class: Sorceror
    Power Rating: Normally 7, but can boost up to a 9 for short periods if necessary.
    Affiliation: Founder and leader of BOSS
    Appearance: Usually looks like a regular orange kobold, but can grow larger, with wings, horns, and claws.
    Equipment: Several custom made artifacts (made by Kurtulmak and Tiamat), which boost stats and empower allies. Some gems containing the essence of a few demigods captured by an epic trap the soul. Badass crown.
    Powers: Normally an extremely epic sorceror, LoK can occasionally directly channel the power of Kurtulmak. When he does so, he can use both epic arcane and divine spells. He is also highly adept at creating custom epic spells.
    Common Knowledge: LoK is the Chosen Kobold, an entity blessed by Kurtulmak, who is reborn every 62 years. The founder and leader of BOSS, LoK has forged alliances with multiple powerful evil entities. He devotes most of his time to furthering the cause of BOSS, but will always make time to battle his nemesis, Recaiden.
    Yup, I'm back

14. - Top - End - #224
    Troll in the Playground

Silken Petal Upon the Wind

Alternate Names: Milisende, Milli, Millie
    Power Source: Lunar Exalted, Changing Moon Caste.

Description: Millie is 5' 5", with a petite and curvaceous build that many would consider very attractive, perhaps even exceptionally so. Her long straight hair is a golden color, lustrous and of a silky texture. Her eyes are a bright and vivid green. Her body is covered in a set of elaborate tattoos made of moonsilver. These lines and designs whirl and trace along her the curves of her body.

NOTE: Milli's Tell and tattoos are normally not visible to normal people. A Tell is a characteristic shared between all of a Lunar's forms. Milli's Tell are her ears and tail, which come from her spirit shape, a white forest dog. This is how Milli looks to someone able to see past her ability to hide them (sans clothing to display tattoos):

Spoiler
    Show

Backstory: Milisende is from Creation, a world in which certain individuals have been bestowed with incredible powers by the gods, divine mantles known as Exaltations. Telling the full story of Creation here, even in summary, would be a bit much, so the curious are directed to purchase the Exalted book for the full story. It's worth it, trust me.

Milisende hails from a city noted for it's byzantine and complicated politics, a local gambit entertained by the Realm as it kept the local nobility occupied and for the most part pacified.

These political power games turned the courts and palaces of the city into a bloody arena of cloak and dagger schemes. Ties of blood mattered not in this place; brother schemed against brother as both plotted the overthrow of their father, while sisters and cousins maneuvered about, trying to find the best position and the best brother to ally with. Betrayal was frequent, swift, and brutal, and the coups were bloody and without mercy.

When she was just 14, Milisende had to stand before her victorious cousin and tell him why he should let her live, knowing what she knew. He could have executed her upon a whim. A single errant syllable, an error in posture or procedure, a slip of courtesy, and he could have ended her with a lazy wave of his hand.

But somehow, she managed to convince him to spare her. And that was her feat of survival. In a court of deadly intrigue and massacre, she managed to survive and even flourish despite the odds stacked against her. But she wasn't content to play the games of the court. She aspired to something higher. She hated not being able to trust, hated having to keep her guard up and second guess the words of her "friends" and family. She wanted to be able to live like a normal person, and not like a constantly scheming noblewoman.

And then she suddenly Exalted. Not exactly what she wanted, and the other nobles were more than willing to oust the Anethma and summon a Wyld Hunt to take care of their rival. Unfamiliar with her powers, she couldn't hope to defeat or evade the Dragon Blooded when they came.

She was very lucky when an extremely angry Full Moon Lunar Elder showed up and slaughtered the hunt to a man. His name was Tooth-Howl, and after he sated his blood lust on the Dragon Blooded, he carried off Milisende to properly instruct her as to her destiny.

Tooth-Howl was a Sun King Seneschal, and as he initiated Milisende into the Silver Pact (and re-christened her Silken Petal Upon the Wind) he also indoctrinated her into the almost cult like worship of the Solar Exalted. Tooth-Howl was the first person Milisende felt she could trust, and soon she was a fervently believed that she was not a whole person, that she was only half of a being that would only be complete after she found her Solar Mate.

Her tutelage under Tooth-Howl was rather short; he soon set off in search of his own Mate, bidding Millisende to seek out hers.

___

Jack

Race: Khayal Shadow Genie
    Alignment: Neutral Evil
    Class (or approximation): Smooth Criminal
    Power Rating: 7-9
    Description: Jack is a tall, bald, dusky skinned man. He wears a salt white suit, dress shoes, and a white fedora.

Equipment and Abilities: Jack possesses control over the element of shadow due to his race. Primarily, he can planeshift to and form the plane of shadow at will, and he can create magical darkness and control the level of light around him. He can also summon shadow elementals.

Jack prefers to use firearms in combat. He's been seen using a Desert Eagle modified to shoot shadow elementals.

Backstory: Jack popped up out of nowhere one day, cutting a deal with Magtok for some clones and helping him fight Reinholdt.

Miscellaneous: N/A.

___

Rocky

Race: Gray Render
    Alignment: True Neutral, leaning towards Neutral Good.
    Class (or approximation): Gray Render.
    Power Rating: I dunno.
    Description: Rocky is a hunched humanoid standing at 9 feet tall and 4 feet wide, and weighs in at 2 tons. His skin is entirely gray, as the name. His arms are bulging, muscular, wiry, and end in large grasping hands tipped in black claws. His maw is a slightly protruding snout with black teeth, set above six yellow eyes.

Equipment and Abilities: He's a Gray Render. He rends things.

Backstory: Rocky was terrorizing the populace of Greensbrook while protecting a goblin named Plotz. Judy found him, fed him some intelligence potion, and is now raising him like a son.

___

Misaki
    STATUS: Dead. Killed as a result of Calublufiok machinations.

Race: Human Catgirl!
    Class (or approximation): Magical Girl
    Power Rating: 2-3ish.
    Description: Misaki is a cute little ten year old girl. She's about 4 feet 2 inches tall, and weighs just 62 pounds.

Old Appearance:
    Spoiler
    Show

Equipment and Abilities: Not much. She can transform into an alternate form, which grants her various minor powers and slightly alters her appearance, but she doesn't ever really use it for some reason.

Backstory: Miskai was sent to GLoG to stay with Quinn while her mother dealt with issues at home.

___

Annabelle King

Alternate Names: Annie
    Class (or approximation): Teenager
    Power Rating: 0-1
    Description: Annabelle King is a young teenager in Inside. She has blond hair, tends to dress fashionably, and is of a rather average size.

Equipment and Abilities: School clothes and the stuff normal teenagers have. She does come from a rather affluent family, however.

Backstory: Annabelle King lives with her single father in a rather nice apartment in Inside. She attends a well-to-do private school there. Her life was normal until a gang attack her. She fled into Erin's shop, who helped her get away from them. They've since developed a friendship.

Last edited by Neon Knight; 2009-12-21 at 09:22 AM.

15. - Top - End - #225
    Ettin in the Playground

Wispy
    Description: It's a small (about 1ft in diameter), blue floating sphere of unknown material. It's tangible enough to be knocked into, but can repress this tangibility at will.
    Backstory: It just sort of appeared one day. Who knows what it is. It might be an amalgamated form of something. It might be a restless soul. Nobody can be sure yet.

Abilities:

Tangibility repression - Can repress its tangibility to the point where it can pass through walls.

Limited flight capabilities - Hovers 3ft off of the ground and flies about as fast as a normal person can run.

Partial Invisibility - Leaves a faint outline when activated.

Light beam - This has two functions, 1) It brightens up the area which it is fired at, like a flare, and 2) It delivers the same effect as a punch from a moderately strong human being if it comes into contact with anything.

Auras: Wispy also has a few auras (that it named) that it can use (but only one at a time)
    Smiley time - People within 10ft of Wispy may feel much happier than usual.

Nightlite - The area around Wispy is brighter than usual (as bright as if a torch was shining on Wispy's location)

STAY AWAY! - Wispy projects a moderate pushing force that tries to prevent anyone from getting within reach of it. This force is as strong as quite a strong human.

Personality: Wispy is generally very friendly and jolly. It loves meeting new people and making new friends. It can seem a little eager at times though.

Misc: Wispy is currently a solid ball of diamond and resides inside a bag of holding which is possessed by a ferret.
    Last edited by Fredthefighter; 2009-08-27 at 03:18 PM.
    This avatar pierces the heavens and is by Miss Nobody!
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Anuan
    Yes, but that's Fred. He radiates awesomeness.

"Whether it be impossible or laughable, Great men open up paths of battle! If there's a wall, we break it down! If there's no path, we'll make one with these hands! The heart's magma burns with flames!"

By Recaiden.
    Inner Circle

16. - Top - End - #226

...and how is that helping me?

Name: Zel
    Alignment: Neutral
    Base: Kinetic

Looks:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Zel stands at 5'5". She has short white hair that is swept back. Her skin is slightly pale. She has a slightly rounded face and gray eyes. She usually has a smirk, and usually has a looks that says she thinks she's better than you. She has an athletic build. She wears black hiking shoes, dark blue jeans, a white t-shirt, black leather half-gloves, and a black leather jacket. She has a white belt that hangs from only one loop on her jeans. Her wrists have a couple of large bracelets on them.

The front of her jacket has four pockets, and there are two more on her shoulders. Her pants also have a similar pocket on each side. The pockets have a snap-shut flap on them, which has a small chain going from the flap back to the jacket/pants. On the back of her jacket, three straps with snaps hold her main weapon in place, a large bladed ring.

A version of her by Miss Nobody, who is awesomeness.
    Spoiler
    Show

Weapons:
    Spoiler
    Show
    With Zel being Kinetic Base, her weapons are ranged, and she does not touch them.

The pockets on her jacket contain steel sphere the size of marbles. She uses her abilities to send the spheres flying at her targets.

Her main weapon is a bladed ring about the size of a steering wheel, which is held on the back of her jacket. She also uses her abilities to wield this.

Personality:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Zel is kind of laid back. She can be a tease when she wants. She likes messing with people.

She can be quick to violence. Part of that is because of her past.

Abilities:
    Spoiler
    Show
    She is Kinetic Base, with Kinetic being short for telekinetic. How well she can move things depends on a lot of stuff, like how much matter she's moving, speed, how much energy she has left, if anything else is distracting her, etc.

She uses her abilities both offensively and defensively.

She is also fairly well fit, physically. She can easily hold her own in a fist fight.

Backstory:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Zel's parents died while she was young. She grew up in a run-down orphanage in one of the many slums of Rembress, one of the major cities of the world she's from, Wen Rahte.

She hated the orphanage, and always felt out of place there. When she was 16, she ran away. She lived on the streets for a little while, and had a brief stint as a prostitute.

About six months after she escaped the orphanage, she volunteered for some research that the military was conducting, as food and shelter was promised to her. She became one of five test subjects, the others being Terric(Fire Base), Malox(Earth Base), Vishta(Wind Base), and Selvik(Shadow Base). The tests were designed to find out how much one's Base could be enhanced and manipulated, if a Base could be combined with others, etc. The experiments were brutal, and the subjects were essentially trapped there.

About a month into the research, shortly after Zel's 17th birthday, another experiment that was being done at the same facility took a turn for the worse, causing a massive explosion. The only survivor of that experiment was a man named Wolver, a Wind Base. The explosion allowed the five to escape the facility.

They regrouped at a local tavern, and from there they made plans to get as far away from Rembress as possible.

Not long after they set out, they ran into Wolver. Something was different about him, and he quickly attacked the group. During the battle, he revealed that he was seeking the Base Spirits. The group was not able to defeat him, but he ran away anyways. Malox, the oldest of the group, said that he recalled some legends of the Spirits. The group decided that whatever Wolver was up to probably wasn't good, and they set out to track him down.

As they travelled, they tried to find out as much as they could about the Spirits. They found many stories about a great battle that took place hundreds of years ago, shortly before the birth of Wen Rahte. The battle was between Pryce and Ardwyn. The two were equal in power. After much destruction, Pryce was able to seal away Ardwyn by putting his very existence into one final attack. The Spirits were formed from this, and they spread across the globe, to go into hiding. It seemed that they were the key to releasing Ardwyn.

The group was finally able to stop Ardwyn as he was attempting to capture the Water Spirit. Wolver was frozen in the lake that the Spirit dwelled.

Not knowing how to free the Spirits that Wolver had already captured, the group decided to take the objects that held them and place them into hiding once again. This caused most of the group to go their separate ways.

Zel acquired her current weapons during this adventure, and was quick to learn them. She also grew fond of Selvik. When the group split up, she stayed with Selvik. The two had a relationship for a while, until Zel found out that Selvik was seeing another woman. She immediately left him and set out on her own again.

For the next five years, Zel went from city to city, taking up whatever job she could find, until she had enough money to move on. She lived on the streets most of the time, occasionally being able to afford a motel room or a crappy apartment. The fighting skills she gained during the adventure helped her often, both in finding jobs and surviving the streets.

She never returned to Rembress, for fear of being found by the military again.

Somehow, during one travel, she went from her world into the ACROverse, where she currently resides.

Random Info:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Zel loves tacos.

She hates cheesy pickup lines.

She is bisexual.

She once used her abilities to fight a guy wielding a sword. All she used was her fists. She won.
    Last edited by KerfuffleMach2; 2009-12-04 at 02:20 AM.

Quotes and goodies:
    Spoiler
    Show
    You know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I go get and beat you with 'til ya understand who's in ruttin' command here! - Jayne Cobb

I swear by my pretty floral bonnet, I will end you. - Malcolm Reynolds

Because I'm allergic to things I don't wanna do. *coughcough* - Caboose
    Photos from the 2014 Woodward Dream Cruise.

CHARACTERS
    I has a story! Updates when I can.
    3DS Friend Code: 2595-1862-5907

17. - Top - End - #227

I will have what I need.

Name: Powersurge
    Race: Transformer (Decepticon)
    Alignment: Evil

Looks:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Powersurge stands at twenty feet tall. His fingers end in claws, and he has tires right at his ankles. This helps him move faster, as he can use them like roller blades. He is shiny silver in color, with a purple pattern on a lot of his panels. He has two large panels on his back, each with the Decepticon logo. His head is kind of square in shape, and he has glowing green eyes.

Weapons:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Most of his weapons are energy based, with few physical projectiles. His only weapon with such ammo is a minigun on his left arm. His energy weapons include a beam cannon, energy grenades, and an EMP pulse. He doesn't use the EMP often, as it takes a lot of energy.

He does use melee weapons. He has blades in both his arms, which, when out, reach a length of ten feet. He can charge them with electricity to make them do more damage.

Personality:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Powersurge can be described as conniving. He is well practiced in getting what he wants out of others. He will make any deal or promise needed to accomplish his goal.

He is very loyal to the Decepticons.

Abilities:
    Spoiler
    Show
    As with all of his race, Powersurge can transform at will. Anything he wants to transform into, he has to find and scan first, so he has all of the specs on it. And, he can only stretch himself so far, or compact himself so much. So, he can't transform into a radio, or an off-shore oil rig.

Unlike many of his race, Powersurge isn't really affected by energy. He can harness it to heal himself, and is very resistant to it.

Transformations:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Current list of what he can transform into. It will be changed periodically.

Cybertronian ATV
    APC
    Small attack helicopter
    Cybertronian attack helicopter
    Roc
    Last edited by KerfuffleMach2; 2009-07-21 at 10:31 PM.

Quotes and goodies:
    Spoiler
    Show
    You know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I go get and beat you with 'til ya understand who's in ruttin' command here! - Jayne Cobb

I swear by my pretty floral bonnet, I will end you. - Malcolm Reynolds

Because I'm allergic to things I don't wanna do. *coughcough* - Caboose
    Photos from the 2014 Woodward Dream Cruise.

CHARACTERS
    I has a story! Updates when I can.
    3DS Friend Code: 2595-1862-5907

18. - Top - End - #228

Name: Grant
    Class: Planar Warrior
    Race: Deity of War
    Alignment: Good
    Power Rating: 10
    Affiliation:HALO
    Appearance:
    Special Abilities: He's a planar with the powers of the evil creatures that live in the lower planes. He's even taken demon lord's powers!
    Last edited by DoomITP; 2010-03-13 at 10:19 AM.

19. - Top - End - #229

Alexi

Alignment: Unknown
    Class (or approximation): Essence vampire Unknown

Description: Alexi, keeping the original name, has manifested into a tall human male, about 6'0, thick dark hair, grey eyes, well-dressed. His voice is deep and tinged with a European accent.

Equipment and Abilities: Alexi feeds on emotions. In a "nutrient-poor environment", Alexi feeds on VERY small amounts of life force. That is why the constant shift in appearance - the more powerful the emotions around, the less Alexi has to life-steal. Unknown for now.
    Backstory: Alexi traveled to this plane to learn about its inhabitants. Above all else, Alexi is a scholar. Having met a series of interesting people, Alexi has decided to become mortal, splitting into three permanent physical people. Discovered by Jack, who helped the three. Alexi fell in love with Coltia, was tricked into thinking she'd left him by Mercedes, and became entangled in a love triangle with her and Aesa. Upon discovering he had been fooled, he mounted a terrible - but successful - rescue effort. Was last seen with Coltia walking away. He ran out into the sea, swam until he couldn't anymore, and then just...floated...

Whereabouts unknown.

Marle Alexi

Appearance: Identical to an old HALO member, De, Marle is BR's incarnation of the perfect woman. She is curvy, about 5'5, with a white streak in her long brown hair. Her green eyes are bright and mischevious. BR gave her the name she uses.

Layla Alexi

Race: Elven

Appearance: Howl's perfect woman, Layla is about 5'8, slender and wiry, deeply tanned. She has long, honey-colored hair and eyes the color of caramel. She smells of sunlight on warm skin and is fascinated by animals. Jack gave her the name she uses. The most shy of the three, even she retains some of their old habits.
    Last edited by Dirk Kris; 2009-09-07 at 12:21 PM.
    Spoiler
    Show

Dirky by Beans!
    Officially putting in for an extended leave of absence.

20. - Top - End - #230
    Ogre in the Playground

Mr. Mud

Name: Mr. Mud
    Race: Shapeshifter, although almost always in human form.
    Class: Also Unknown. Shapeshifter/Wizard/God Killer
    Alignment: Sarcastic Neutral
    Age: Unknown. As old as, if not older than, the realm. Usually appears as a gruff looking 40 year old.
    Height: 6'4
    Weight: 245

Background: Mr. Mud seems to have just shown up, very nostalgically, on one stormy night. He has no home, and no possessions other than what he carries with him. He's a grumpy old man, that always has a sarcastic comment, with a bit of insight...

Abilities: Mr. Mud seems to be something from out of any of the Omniverses near us. He can shapeshift at will, and understands almost all languages... He can cast magical cantrips, and a variety of other spells. He seems to have knowledge of Gods, and ancient history...

Equipment: Mud carries a staff around with him, and although it looks ordinary, up close one can see the intricacies, of the levers and gizzmos on it. He has a long cloak, that drags behind him as he walks. Inside, he keeps 15 throwing daggers, and a sword breaker. He wears impromptu leather bracers, and fingerless gloves.

Appearance: Dark brown, penetrating eyes, and short raspy dark brown and grey hair. Has a perma-5 o'clock shadow, and usually seems strikingly alert. As if he's waiting... for something to come for him.

Power Level: 10-11+. But don't worry, he's all bark; no bite.
    Last edited by Mr. Mud; 2009-07-02 at 09:02 AM.
    "Maybe I'm Gigachad?"

21. - Top - End - #231
    Pixie in the Playground

BardGirl

Melinda

Race: Demon Pig, with human build.
    Alignment: Chaoctic Evil
    Class (or approximation): Evil mistress of darkness, I guess.
    Description: Normally blond, wavy, shoulder-length hair and devil horns. Wears a simply purple dress. Pale skin and a pig tail. She also has a pig's snout rather than a nose. *pokes avatar*
    Backstory: One day in her training, she tried to steal a pig but noticed she used the fusion spell instead, fusing her and the pig. Ever since, she has lived among humans and others to escape her failure.
    Miscellaneous: She is a perfectionist, but is nowhere near perfect. She accepts it more gradually each day, but is still short-tempered.
    Last edited by Piggyebil; 2009-07-03 at 12:53 PM.
    Buhahahahahahaha! ...Oink.

22. - Top - End - #232
    Dwarf in the Playground

Name: Maria
    Class:Bard minus Magic
    Alignment: Neutral Good.
    Appearance: Short and skinny. Often wears Skin Tight leotard with a dress made of silks on over that. Barefoot and only a small money pouch on a belt. Black hair and Purple eyes.
    Equipment:Right now, none.
    Abilities: As a performer she has a highly trained body, just not very much for combat. Very flexible and quick she is also fairly strong. But No magic and no real combat experience.
    Known back story:Used to work in a circus but had to leave. Looking for money, and a place to live.
    Power Level- 3ish
    Check out My Writing
    New
    prestige class

Thanks for the Nude Avatar MethosHazara

Poem by me.
    Spoiler
    Show
    The stars glimmer
    and I can't help
    but wonder.
    Do they cry on those worlds,
    to?

23. - Top - End - #233
    Dwarf in the Playground

Captain Soup

Proffession Pyrat
    Deskripshin:
    I hav big hat an nis coat wiv pokets it iz green
    Eqipmint and Abillitees: I hve swowds and nifes and lots of gonnes, I also hath heevy thins I lik too drop on peepal thaa maaks funy sownds when thaa ar hit
    Bakstoree: I am header of big groop of other pyrats tha also lik hiting things lots wee ar now in akronim

24. - Top - End - #234
    Orc in the Playground

Name: Jinura Cicéro. No one really knows his last name, he keeps giving different ones when he does give one.

Hair: Beatles-ish like hair, however longer ( I dunno how to describe as anything different ) light brown hair.

Class: Wizard-fighter-bard something like that.

Power rating: 2-3

Equipment: Carries a medium lenght one handed sword at his side, wears some decent clothes with a leather armor of a kind on his chest, including the obligatory cool looking brown leather gloves. Carries a guitar which he plays mostly when he is alone. Sometimes seen carrying a small ragged leather book.

Backstory: Left his home town for some reason which no one is sure of.

Misc: Can be very hostile against people cheating on their husbands/wifes.
    Last edited by Jinura; 2009-07-13 at 08:58 AM.
    I can tell you so much that I honestly have no idea what to put in a signature here..

English is not my native, just so you don't jugde me to harsh

25. - Top - End - #235

HalfOrcPirate

Come Meet Thy Maker!
    Name: Captain Osmodias
    Class (Or profession): Cleric/Paladin, Sailor
    Race: Human, with small amounts of Giant
    Power Rating: 3 or 4
    Description: Tall, strong, and dark, Omosdias is handsome. But, like all humans, he has blemishes and scars. Most noticeably, a scar tracing across his back. He has curly brown hair, and his eyes are deep, emerald pools. His tan body and rugged features suggest a lifetime of work. He smells of the sea, and his hair looks windblown.
    Equipment: He carries a heavy, golden trident, and wears mail armor. Besides that, he carries a dagger. He has a net and a razor-sharp boomerang.
    Abilities: Paladin and Cleric abilities. Manipulation of water and the sea, from his god, Aquarios.
    Backstory: To Be Announced.
    Last edited by Falgorn; 2009-07-11 at 12:51 PM.
    Dr, Bath's Dolly!

26. - Top - End - #236
    Troll in the Playground

Cristina (Crissy) Séregon

Race: Half-elf
    Affiliation: none
    Class (or approximation): Commoner
    Power Level: 2
    Description:
    Equipment and Abilities: Immune to psychic abilities.
    Backstory: ??
    Last edited by The Bushranger; 2013-11-09 at 11:10 PM.

Inner Circle
    Spoiler
    Show

Werewolf Games
    Spoiler
    Show
    Games Won: 5
    Ashna and Brendan dolls by Recaiden
    BR by Dr. Bath

BR's Bag o' Nuts · The Russkijs · Bushrangers explained
    Homebrew
    Condiments · Pianos · Tumbleweeds · Drow Bloodline · Half-Drow Noble · Lacy Items

27. - Top - End - #237
    Ogre in the Playground

Darnell Walterson

Alignment: Lawful Good, but he won't believe you when you tell him

Class (or approximation): Fast Hero 1/Smart Hero 3/Dedicated Hero 3/Acolyte 4/Tracer 4

Power Rating: 5

Description: Darnell stands at 5'7" tall, has Hazel eyes and Brown hair. He genarally wears casual clothing and a long coat, forming the typical image of a Film Noir detective Hero.

Equipment and Abilities: He has deductive abilities, and is also rather good at finding who you want him to find. He is a good shot with his plasma pistol, and also has a device that projects a HUD onto his vision by fiddling around with his optic nerve. Yes, it comes with a motion tracker, as well as being connected to the Video Scope of the pistol. As a result, he is very hard to get the drop on. Given that he can tell if you move. He also has the ability to cast Divine Spells from Librion, including making water, minor to light healing, and other stuff.

Backstory: ...not really determined yet. I'll just say that he doesn't like the sort of thing that he has to do.
    Last edited by horngeek; 2009-07-14 at 10:16 PM.

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Revlid View Post
    And so it was that Zaeed, Aang, Winry, Ezio, Sadoko and Snow White all set out on their epic journey to destroy The Empire.

God I love Exalted.

Gold Dragon avatar by Serpentine

28. - Top - End - #238
    Troll in the Playground

Coltia/Minstrel of Undivided Glass/Sage of Scattered Sand

Race: Human.
    Alignment: Neutral Good/Neutral/Chaotic Neutral
    Class (or approximation): Artisan and artificer in training.
    Power Rating (optional): 1.
    Description: Coltia is a young teenager. She's pretty, but not necessarily ravishingly beautiful. She has long brown hair and wears glasses. She's about 5' 6" and a little bit underweight. She tends to wear conservative clothes and glasses.

The Minstrel of Undivided Glass and The Sage of Scattered Sand were spirits occupying Coltia's body.

Equipment and Abilities: None notable so far.

Backstory: Coltia was used by a man on her homeworld as a repository for two sage spirits, Minstrel and Sage. They've somehow become bound to her, and they're seeking their freedom. They believe that Coltia herself is holding them to her, as she treats them as her closest friends and seems emotionally dependent upon them and their approval.

____

Shao Tsung

Alignment: Neutral.
    Class (or approximation): Swordsage/Warblade/Master of Nine
    Power Rating (optional): Mid to High.
    Description: Shao Tsung is a handsome young man in his prime, with clean, smooth, regular features. His hair is black and cut short. His body is wiry, muscular, and tanned. Tsung typically wears loose, flowing clothes made of silk.

Equipment and Abilities: Tsung has great knowledge of the Nine Disciplines, as well as many other fighting styles. basically, he's a crazy wandering kung fu/wuxia guy.

Backstory: Not much. He's wandering the Nexus to perfect his mastery of the martial arts and obtain enlightenment.

____

Grigori Vanek

Alternate Names: Greg
    Alignment: Neutral Good.
    Class (or approximation): One Man Army/Action Movie Hero.
    Power Rating (optional): 5-7ish.
    Description: Greg isn't precisely handsome, with irregular, rough features, often unshaven. He is muscular and athletic, though, obviously used to rough work. He wears work clothes and modern casual clothing when he's not in body armor and camo.

Equipment and Abilities: Proficient with modern style firearms and combat techniques. Has experience in combat.

Current Arsenal:
    Spoiler
    Show

Mauser C96 "Red Nine" (9x19mm Pistol)
    SIG P229 (.357 SIG Pistol)
    AN-94 (5.45mm Assault Rifle)
    AK-102 (5.56mm Carbine)
    AK-104 (7.62x39mm Carbine)
    Saiga 12 SWAT (12 Gauge Semi-automatic Shotgun)
    GP-30 (40mm Grenade Launcher)
    RPG-7V2 (It's a freaking RPG)
    RPO-A (Thermobaric Rockets)
    Mosin Nagant Model 1891/30 (7.62x54mm R Bolt Action Rifle)
    Px4 Storm (.40 S&W Pistol)
    Beretta 93 R (9mm Pistol)
    FN Five-seven (5.7mmx28mm Pistol)
    P90 (5.7x28mm Submachine Gun)
    HK 416 (5.56mm Assault Rifle/Carbine)
    G3A3 (7.62x54mm Assault Rifle)
    HK 33E (5.56mm Assault Rifle)
    MP5A2 (9mm Submachine Gun)
    MP5K-PDW (9mm Submachine Gun)
    MP7 (4.6x30mm Submachine Gun)
    UMP 45 (.45 ACP Submachine Gun)
    UMP 9 Parts Kit
    SIG 550 (5.56mm Assault Rifle)
    SIG 552 (5.56mm Carbine)
    G36V (5.56mm Assault Rifle)
    G36C (5.56mm Carbine)
    AG36 (40mm Grenade Launcher)
    M203 (40mm Grenade Launcher)
    M320 (40mm Grenade Launcher)
    A-91 (7.62x39mm Assault Rifle)
    OTs-11 Tiss (9x39mm Assault Rifle)
    AK-9 (9x39mm Assault Rifle)
    XM-8 (5.56mm Assault Rifle)
    HK69A1 (40mm Grenade Launcher)
    HK79 (40mm Grenade Launcher)
    HK79A1 (40mm Grenade Launcher)
    RPK (7.62x39mm LMG)
    M249 (5.56mm LMG)
    PKM (7.62x54mmR LMG)
    Dragunov (7.62x54mm R Sniper Rifle)
    Grenades
    Ori Staff Weapon x3.

Special Order:

Also has a pink Hello Kitty back pack. You can only take something out of it if you put something back in. Also, it can hold a lot of stuff. A lot.

Backstory: Just showed up in Inside one day, buying lots and lots of guns.

Last edited by Neon Knight; 2009-12-21 at 09:23 AM.

29. - Top - End - #239

Meridian

Race: ferret
    Alignment: Chaotic Fun
    Class (or approximation): ...rogue?
    Description: Meridian is an average-sized and average-looking ferret. His face is white with a dark "bandit mask" in his fur over his eyes. He has a knack for retrieving things...especially shiny ones.

Equipment and Abilities: Telepathic
    Backstory: Oh no! Someone seems to have loosed a ferret! Awww, but he's SO cute!
    Last edited by Dirk Kris; 2009-07-19 at 08:46 AM.
    Spoiler
    Show

Dirky by Beans!
    Officially putting in for an extended leave of absence.

30. - Top - End - #240
    Troll in the Playground

Maximilian Walters

Alignment: Lawful Evil.
    Class (or approximation): Detective/Gun Knight.
    Power Rating (optional): Middling.
    Description: Max is a fairly young man. He has strong, well formed features, and while not extremely handsome or rugged, he isn't half bad. Height and weight are fairly average. The only discrepancy is his skin, which is slowly changing to resemble the tone and coloration of a white ivory chess piece.

Max wears white clothes and white plate mail armor given to him by his new lord, the White King.

Equipment and Abilities: Max's mind and strength have been augmented to some unspecified degree by the White King.

His weapon has been transformed into a Pfeifer-Zeliska .600 Nitro Express Magnum Revolver.

His armor has jet boots.

Backstory: Maximilian Walters was an Inside Police Department detective who led an ISRU assault on a zombie infestation in the Deep Slums. He was captured by the White King and transformed by his crown into his current form, a Knight of the White King.
    Last edited by Neon Knight; 2009-12-21 at 09:23 AM.