New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 50 of 50 FirstFirst ... 254041424344454647484950
Results 1,471 to 1,475 of 1475
  1. - Top - End - #1471
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: LoC: Chains of Aeon - IC

Alaraxar

"SULMUR! BROTHER?! I believe you have vastly overstepped your boundaries in this conflict." He shattered his cloak and advanced into the duel as a wall of tentacles, devouring sidhe and gnoll alike.

"SIDHE PRINCE! You will be next. Prince Carabas, I call out you and your friends on your honor."

(Aiding Belial against Sulmur: +1; 2 = 3 -1 AP)
    Last edited by Maerok; 2009-01-28 at 11:42 PM.

2. - Top - End - #1472
    Dwarf in the Playground

Sulmur, The Battlefield

"I have no side in this conflict. It just happens that the only side who is making frequent use of undead is your own. It was well-known beforehand what my reaction would be. If I have overstepped my normal bounds, it is because I was invited. I have already been forced to put aside the rules against infinite longevity for the sake of fighting this new menace, and I had other plans of my own, ones that would enrich the world in my own way, but you insist on forcing me to act as I do. Do not take that tone of indignance, for you knew from the beginning what your actions would risk. You are my brother, and I will not abandon that relation, just as I would not have abandoned my son, were it not that he wished it. But, I have my purpose, just as you are carrying out your own. As you fight by proxy for change and betterment through adaptation, so I now fight to uphold the ideals by which I was created."

All these words echoed in the burning smoke that now swirled about, obscuring everything. Occaisionally, the edge of a cloak appreared in a swirl of smoke, and then disappeared just as quickly. All things came from all directions, changing position so quickly that the movements were impossible to predict or to track. But Sulmur did not strike, yet. He would take this opportunity to ensure that his exertion was not wasted this time, and to attempt to make it so that this was the only violence that ever had to come of his purview.

The Gnoll Camp

Where Sulmur left off, Morticores led by Mordrix, picked up. They had been ordered to fly down from the Knuckles and held in reserve for just such an occaision. Unfortunately for the gnolls, the Morticores did not have Sulmur's delicacy for the rules. Chaos erupted in the camp as the great creatures slaughtered everything in sight.

Use Free Curse Action on Gnolls again...
    Last edited by DaBull; 2009-01-28 at 11:39 PM.
    You will be confused.

Spoiler
    Show

Lords of Creation:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Currently In: LoC 5: New Beginning(s)
    Previous Participation: LoCitP (Albatrix) and LoC:CoA (Sulmur)

DR/WS: 3/0
    Mights: 2 all
    AP:3
    Domains: Dimensions
    Divine Actions:
    Created the Second Dimension
    Created the Material Plane within the Second Dimension

3. - Top - End - #1473
    Ogre in the Playground

Vyelfraz, Encampment

Vyelfraz jumped down from a tree. "What are you doing here? The camp was abandoned when Lord Alaraxar returned from his trip. Your existence is... illegitimate. The Mighty Devourer taught me the secrets to twisting and tempting fate."

From the hidden places of fate erupted the terrors of Alaraxar's ideal visions. Black tar seeped up from the ground and entered the bodies of fallen sidhe warriors turning them into stalking nightmares. Around Prince Carabas his fallen roared from their makeshift graves and tore down their former allies.

The storm that Alaraxar had become unleashed more gnolls, these ones assembled from scraps of his very flesh. They rained down onto the field in a torrent of bone-clad nightmares. Acid-scorched bones suggested that they had been brewing within the god's gut for eons.

And digging up from the ground as if from the Netherworld itself came vile dogs, more cacklefiend hyenas whose laughter drowned out the sounds of battle and screams.

"I am inexorable."

(Using powers and artifacts to create reinforcements via Spawn Monster - NPC (1 AP each):
    Chalice of Malice - Animating the dead sidhe into ghouls
    Ark of the Hungry Covenant - More gnolls
    Predator Power - Cacklefiend hyena reinforcements)

4. - Top - End - #1474
    Ogre in the Playground

Battlegrounds
    "Waah waah waah. Oh the poor defenseless little mortals. It's fine when they go around killing and dragging peoples souls around who don't want to move on. But when they have to deal with the consequences of their actions it's totally unacceptable. It's ironic hearing you complain about this Sulmur. Of course, this was essentially the point."

Belial thrashes Heaven Smasher into the air, sending a powerful gust of wind, before snapping it back into an attack stance and lunches at Sulmur.

Suddenly, The Wyrmfather seems to have obtained a new power source.

(unless he runs off with it I pressume he'll be aiding. +2 from aid, 1 for DR, 1 for weapon artifact)

(1d6+4)[9]
    Spoiler
    Show

Rizban: You could be all, "Today's Destruction is brought to you by the color green.... I HATE GREEN!" then fly off mumbling to yourself "Seven... seven bats... mwa ha ha ha..."

Quote Originally Posted by Flickerdart View Post
    Everyone knows you can just parse XML with regex.
    Don't mind me. I'm just going to have some post traumatic flashbacks in the corner here and sob uncontrollably.

Millenium Earl by Shmee

5. - Top - End - #1475
    Troll in the Playground

~Thread's over. Head to IC 2~
    I apologize for drawing CockroachTeaParty as a winged centaur.