New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 10 of 50 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192035 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #271
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: LoC: Chains of Aeon - IC

Alaraxar

Awaiting the advent of his latest work, Alaraxar had taken to scribing different symbols into trees and rocks all across his island. Sometimes the pictures matched what they had been put on. Other times there were short descriptions or depictions of something entirely unrelated. He even drew a few on himself, but there were too many parts to cover them all for now.

His most devout followers, the lycanthropes, took to the practice and distinguished their lineages through different runic symbols across their skin. Some of them had struck upon a fundamental shape of the universe and it persisted even as they changed shape. Alaraxar would have to come to understand this soon enough, he decided.

2. - Top - End - #272
    Ettin in the Playground

Mokaan nods. "Of course, I understand. Once they've had some time to grow fruitful and multiply, I shall see if there are any interested in coming to my land. As for assisting you - I am always ready to help a friend, Wyrmfather!"

He turns to Tome-La. "They're doing very well - Elyna's had fourteen scions. Seven sons, seven daughters - I have a feeling that within a generation or two there will be seven tribes. They're always happy to see Prince Mokaan and give him lodging for a day or two."
    freedom in the flame

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by PhoeKun View Post
    Raz, you scoundrel! You planned this!
    Quote Originally Posted by BladeofObliviom View Post
    Great, and now I'm imagining what Raz's profile on a dating site would look like. "Must be okay with veils."
    Quote Originally Posted by Kasanip View Post
    I don't think there is such a time to have veils that it is not the fault of Raz_Fox.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dervag View Post
    It's a freaking Romulan dump truck. The Romulans are no more likely to build an unarmed warp-capable ship than they are to become a hippy commune.

3. - Top - End - #273
    Titan in the Playground

Tanafriti, the human lands
    Quote Originally Posted by Ipphli View Post
    Alemar; The Atmosphere

Alemar watched as the two strangers went down to the planet. He watched as another god came up from the waters and created a huge island. He smiled to himself as he watched Tanafriti build the plateau and the jungles. He looked on curiously as the humans were built and taught.

Finally, he flew down until he hovered just a few inches off the ground behind Tanafriti. He called out to him. "Greetings! Wonderful work you've done here. What do you call those creatures?"
    "Thank you, son, though these humans are not quite finished yet. They shall be far grander still. Just wait and see."

Quote Originally Posted by Fierywasabi231 View Post
    Jiryiin: On the new continent

Jin had observed these new beings, humans they called themselves, and realized that they had surprisingly similar anatomies to the elves. "Ke ke ke... Dissection is fun!" Jin frowned. "Shut up Crimson..." Jin continued to observe them, realizing that they possessed something called "agriculture" and were beginning to make "civilizations". "Why didn't we think of that?" "Because you were too busy harassing dragons!" Jin's frown deepened. "I said shut up Crimson..."
    Jin shakes his head, silencing Crimson's voice, and continues to observe the humans, analyzing, memorizing, and mentally improving the logistics and even the very basis of these strange new concepts.
    Turning to Jin, "I don't think we met. Are you perhaps a being of chaos and madness, or maybe you merely enjoy talking to yourself?""
    Last edited by Rizban; 2008-12-03 at 12:18 PM.
    Spoiler: Links to my content threads
    Show
    Aldhaven - May 27, 2010 and ongoing.
    Aldhaven Rules and Homebrew (aldhaven.com)

Character Repository
    Homebrew List
    Quod tibi vis fieri, facias.

4. - Top - End - #274
    Ogre in the Playground

Alemar et al; Human Lands

Alemar nods as he watches the humans. "I look forward to seeing it then. Father, would you mind if I took over a bit of this extra land over here, for my own project? There's so much, after all, and you're only using a bit of it." He then proceeds to tell him of his plans...
    A mind without purpose will walk in dark places. - Gideon Ravenor

5. - Top - End - #275
    Titan in the Playground

"Certainly. You may use the southern plains for yourself, though I retain the northern lands for my own use."
    Show

Character Repository
    Homebrew List

6. - Top - End - #276
    Ogre in the Playground

Alemar et al; Human Lands

Alemar smiles. "Thank you. Now if you'll excuse me, I need to get to work." With that, Alemar flew over to the lands he had been given. Alemar began scooping up large amounts of the dirt and forming it into lumps. Next, he transported grasses and the occasional tree to cover it all.

Next, birds, bugs, and his small animals were brought over to populate the new grasslands. Alemar paused as he noticed some of the large creatures that Tome-La had made. Those, that kind would be perfect. And so several large, docile animals were also brought over to his new lands. Pleased with his work, Alemar flew up to continue his conversation with Tress.

0 AP = 3 AP - 3 AP Greater Shape Land (turn the four southern squares into hill terrain)

OOC: I assumed buffalo were created along with the other bovines. If not, just cows will work.

7. - Top - End - #277
    Barbarian in the Playground

Tome-La, The Moon

Tome-La pulls on the hairs of his goatee, humming to himself in thought. A beetle is plucked from his beard, a quick glance given before being popped into his mouth. The chewing stops, followed by a quick swallow. As a sign of finishing his thoughts, Tome-La folds his arms and smiles. He leans closer to Mokaan and says,
    "If they welcome you, they will likely welcome Baron Tome-La as well."

Tome-La vanishes before a word is said.

Tome-La, Mokaan's Island? (or wherever those Sidhe are)

Tome-La walks through the small settlement of Awsh and Elyna's. The small children ignore him, playing with their toys. The older ones glance every now and then at the stranger. Tome-La counted four pairs, the other three must be somewhere else.

Tome-La finds Elyna, another pair of children sleeping nearby. The other two must be with their father. Tome-La bows and whispers, "Elyna, we meet again. If you've forgotten names, perhaps Tome-La will spark a memory?

I see that you have been blessed with many children. They're all so adorable, I could even say I want a pair of my own. Has it really been that long since we last talked; and where is Awsh, away with any of your older children hunting?"

Tome-La sits beside Elyna, folding one leg over the other and smiling contently. He wondered how long he had spent on the moon, how many events passed by when he wasn't looking. The Sidhe had begun to show promise. A small visit will allow Tome-La to gauge how far along they were.
    I can already imagine that somewhere, there is a lovecraftian world that is horrified by someone writing about a place like Earth.

8. - Top - End - #278
    Ogre in the Playground

The Munoks, Gabat

The munoks long had thrived in the shifting jungle of Gabat, and just as they had thrived they had frenzied. With the passing of time, however, their numbers had grown, and being frenzied was not the simple matter it had been in their great great great great grandfather's time. There were more of them, and they weren't moving as often. In one location, the center of the jungle, in fact, there were even mud huts to keep the munoks year round. The family groups who lived in the center of Gabat stayed there through all seasons: rainy, foggy, dry, foggy, rainy, foggy, dry, foggy. Yes, these munoks had built for themselves a community of permanence and ease. The other munoks, in time, would follow suit and settle down, but all the did for now was build several crude shelters in different areas of their hunting grounds for use during the different seasons.

Spoiler
    Show
    Gabot

Current Production 1 = 2 - 1(Build Town)

Traits: Tribal

Current Stats:
    Population: 3 (2+1 from Town)
    Production: 2
    Culture: 1
    Faith: 1
    Military: -1/1
    Last edited by Vadin; 2008-12-04 at 04:49 PM.

9. - Top - End - #279
    Ettin in the Playground

Mokaan

Mokaan grinned at the Wyrmfather and said his goodbyes. He ambled off, down to his land below. He smiled at Awsh, Nirr and Silen as they passed. He sat by one of the clear mountain streams, then began to play a new tune - impish, tricksy and wild. Who knew what would come from this tune?

Elyna

"I'm afraid you came just a bit too late - Nirr and Silen have gone off into the forest to build their own home. Awsh is going to help them build it. Math and Sya already built a house up in the mountains - those two always loved to run outside in the winter, so they built their house in the cold. How are you, Tome-La? Could I offer you some wolf-meat?"
    freedom in the flame

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by PhoeKun View Post
    Raz, you scoundrel! You planned this!
    Quote Originally Posted by BladeofObliviom View Post
    Great, and now I'm imagining what Raz's profile on a dating site would look like. "Must be okay with veils."
    Quote Originally Posted by Kasanip View Post
    I don't think there is such a time to have veils that it is not the fault of Raz_Fox.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dervag View Post
    It's a freaking Romulan dump truck. The Romulans are no more likely to build an unarmed warp-capable ship than they are to become a hippy commune.

10. - Top - End - #280
    Ogre in the Playground

Pohloh

He found his mortals to be growing in both numbers and power, and this pleased him. They had faced many challenges through the years, and they had come far. The munoks had discovered and almost mastered the gift that Pohloh had given them, their highly simple yet highly adaptive forms, and a few had begun to imitate his more divine exploits. These few, typically one per large tribal group, danced around fires with magnificent staffs made of ancient wood with shiny baubles on the end, jumping and chanting and making strange noises. Strange powers were attributed to them, though none truly existed.

Pohloh saw their exploits and felt...curious. What if their chanting and motioning did produce magic like his own? Should he teach them his mastery over nature? Would it be a wise decision? Could he do it alone?

Faced with a dillema and a realization that he wasn't large enough yet, he went to the other being as in tune with the jungles as he was for advice and aid.

Pohloh, near Alaraxar

"Son! Your father comes to you and wishes your opinion. The mortals I watch over, the jungle dwellers who venerate me, you, and your brothers above all others, have begun to imitate the motions I go through to alter nature as I will. I have heard them speak the sounds and seen them make the motions that would turn munoks to wolves if I were to perform them, and I have seen them shake the staff in a way that should make fires on water.

"At present, they have no power to do this themselves. Tell me, feral one- do you feel they should be granted this? And if so...would you give a portion of your strength to the primal world the mortals seek to tap into?"

11. - Top - End - #281
    Ettin in the Playground

Isla del Apocalipse

The lands Apocos raised shuddered and raged with elemental wrath, the barren land rumbled, the volcanos erupted, the seas turmoiled , and the wind howled.

There was something strange going on there. In that forsaken, abandoned place that sprouted out of nowhere.
    Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

Homebrewing

12. - Top - End - #282
    Firbolg in the Playground

Tresnaya, Surface of the moon

Tresnaya barely seemed to notice Alemar as he floated back up to her. She was in deep concentration, staring relentlessly at the island. She muses aloud. "Why do they want to name this moon, but do not want to name the world itself? Why do they want to name each island, but not the great ocean the islands live in? Why do they name each individual, but not any one group of individuals? Are they afraid of things that are big?"

As she talks, the land she is staring at shifts. Where once there was a barren wasteland, now stood more concrete, more alive areas. The land north of the garden-lands slowly sinks, until it is a maze of low waters, swampy ground, and small copses of trees. The land to the west rises up, and creates peaks, and the lands to the west of the mountains form fertile hills carved by rivers.
    Of all this, only the raising of the mountains seem to have any divine interference behind them, to mortal eyes at least. The rest of the terrain changes seemed, at least, to be direct products of great storms forming over the mountains, and sending their waters coursing down either side of the great peaks. Why the storms always formed on both sides of the mountains, we might never know.

[AP=0=3-3(Greater Shape Land: 39,12 is now Marshes, 38,13 is now mountainous, and both 37,12 and 37,13 are hilly)]
    Last edited by Gwyn chan 'r Gwyll; 2008-12-05 at 09:41 PM.
    Steampunk GwynSkull by DR. BATH

"Live to the point of tears"
    - Albert Camus

Quote Originally Posted by Wyntonian View Post
    What. Is. This. Madness.

13. - Top - End - #283
    Ogre in the Playground

Alemar, Tress; Surface of the Moon

Alemar watches as the lands below change. Delighting in the storms, he flies down to join it. On the way, however, he notices the chaotic mass of land away from all the others. The howling winds and heaving earth attract his attention and he flies down for a closer look...

14. - Top - End - #284
    Troll in the Playground

Wyrmfather

Looking down on the world, the Wyrmfather saw the land change, and barren wasteland turned to lush watery marshland. He was intrigued by this, and he had an idea. He directed his two children, the Blacks, to the marsh. They came upon it in the night, their black scales invisible in the blackness of the night. The Black Dragons were delighted by this new land, and quickly settled in the fresh waters. With that done, the Wyrmfather turned to a new task. He sought to create a new race of beings. As much as he protested being called a lizard, he knew he and his children bore a kinship to these creatures. This elevated them in the eyes of the Wyrmfather. To bear kinship to him, and to his children, was something worthy of admiration. The Wyrmfather took a large clutch of small lizards eggs, soon to be eaten by scavengers, and transported them to the Swamps. He made these eggs grow larger, and changed the creatures that grew within them. He gave these eggs to the blacks, and caused them to hatch. Soon, little lizard-creatures, larger than most of the small kind already, began scurrying from their eggs. Already they knew how to hunt, and the Blacks, not yet as cruel or vindictive as they would one day become, though still fearsome as they were, looked on in amusement. The little creatures swum around and caught bugs, feeding themselves. They grew quickly, more quickly than their future generations, but it would still take a year for them to achieve adulthood. The Wyrmfather looked on, smiling. His smile widened as, much to the surprise of the Blacks, one of the lizards stood up on it's hind legs, and opened five-fingered hands. The others soon followed suit. Happy with how well his idea had worked, the Wyrmfather quickly replicated the act many times over, creating many of these new and fast-growing creatures. Though all their children would develop in twice the time, 2 years did not seem too long for such a race to become adults.

0AP=3AP-3AP (Beget Greenscale Lizardfolk in the Marshlands)
    Last edited by Lord_Asmodeus; 2008-12-05 at 10:27 PM.
    Caesar Asmodeus by Andraste

15. - Top - End - #285
    Barbarian in the Playground

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Raz_Fox View Post
    Mokaan

Mokaan grinned at the Wyrmfather and said his goodbyes. He ambled off, down to his land below. He smiled at Awsh, Nirr and Silen as they passed. He sat by one of the clear mountain streams, then began to play a new tune - impish, tricksy and wild. Who knew what would come from this tune?

Elyna

"I'm afraid you came just a bit too late - Nirr and Silen have gone off into the forest to build their own home. Awsh is going to help them build it. Math and Sya already built a house up in the mountains - those two always loved to run outside in the winter, so they built their house in the cold. How are you, Tome-La? Could I offer you some wolf-meat?"

Tome-La, with Elyna

"Burned wolf flesh? I have yet to try such a thing. Thank you."

Tome-La takes what is offered and slowly eats his meal, enjoying every bite.

"This is delectable. I'll have to visit more often, because I'll never make anything close to this. I've been watching over the world, looking for... something. The world hasn't begun watching me yet.

So you have children that are striking it out on their own? Much has happened since our short meeting....

Why don't you introduce me to your other children? Tell me their interests and names."
    I can already imagine that somewhere, there is a lovecraftian world that is horrified by someone writing about a place like Earth.

16. - Top - End - #286
    Ogre in the Playground

Alaraxar

In his creepy anti-voice, Alaraxar spoke to his father. "Yes. If anything else, it is a foothold against coming times. May others attain the wisdom of the hunt." He held aloft a mote of divine power, which squiggled and growled with green light.

(2 = 3 - 1 (Give to Pohloh))

17. - Top - End - #287
    Titan in the Playground

Tanafriti, among the Children of Tana

The humans' town had begun to flourish and grow, though they were still exceedingly primitive and were almost at the limits of what their meager agricultural skills could support. Soon they would outstrip what the land could provide, and famine was inevitable. Troubled, Tanafriti decided to handle the situation.

Appearing before them, Tanafriti shimmered like the sun.
    "My children, I, Tana, bring you a gift. Treasure it, protect it, study it, and follow its instructions, and long will it bring you prosperity."

Confused the humans looked to each other for some idea of what this glorious figure was promising them but came up with nothing.

Turning towards the center of the village, Tanafriti motioned towards the ground, then towards the sun, then waved in large circles as if trying to picture some great concept. Finally, in a flash of brilliant sunlight, a tower appeared in the very center of the village square, a tower which could only be effectively described as a giant clock. Though, it told nothing of minutes or hours or even truly time. Instead, it consisted of a blue hemisphere with a few scattered dots of green and had but a single hand glowing brightly which seemed to track the sun through the sky, fading into dimness as it passed behind the "clock's" face only to relight just before the next morn.

"This is will be a start for you. You already know well the passing of days, but perhaps this instrument will help you to understand your world on a larger scale and lead you to prosperity."

Though the great clock did very little other than show them what they already knew, over the years, careful study enabled them to predict when the best time to plant and harvest would be based on the growing and shortening lengths of the days and coming and going of the seasons.

Spoiler
    Show
    Tanafriti
    AP 1 = 3 + 3(leftover) - 5(Create Monolith: Celestial Clock)
    The Celestial Clock grants +1 Population.

Children of Tana
    Production 1

Current Stats:
    Population: 3
    Production: 1
    Culture: 2
    Faith: 1
    Military: 0/1
    Show

Character Repository
    Homebrew List

18. - Top - End - #288
    Ettin in the Playground

Island of Hurt

The island shook at intervals, as the barren expanses tried to rise, pounded by something bellow.

Something colossal, but seemingly trapped bellow the ground.
    Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

Homebrewing

19. - Top - End - #289
    Ogre in the Playground

Pohloh and Aleraxar

Pohloh took the green mote of power, bowed to his son, and left the jaws of the island.

Pohloh, watching a shaman try and start a fire

The decorated munok jumped and yelled and waved his staff about, but no fire would come forth from the pit. He slowed down, discouraged that once more his spell didn't work...if the Great God could do it, why not he?

One time more, thought the shaman. He would try it one time more, just to be sure. A word here, a shake of the staff there...would this time be-FWOOSH!

Fire! Fire! He had done it! He had the power of fire! Would the other spells work as well? What of the beast form the hermit had been trying to achieve, or the panther shape his apprentice shaman had wanted to fade into? Pohloh had shown his own power to some of the munok shamans, but now they too could do these things! They had the primal powers of nature, the forces of the elements and the power of the beasts!

And so did mortals first learn how to harness magic and the glorious forces of nature.

(0 AP = 4 AP - 4 AP (Create Concept: Primal Magic))
    Last edited by Vadin; 2008-12-06 at 02:39 PM.

20. - Top - End - #290
    Firbolg in the Playground

Tresnaya, Surface of the moon

Well. The marshes hadn't been around for a decade before they were populated with lizards. I wonder how long it'll be before someone notices the hills, and sticks some random life-forms there?
    Steampunk GwynSkull by DR. BATH

"Live to the point of tears"
    - Albert Camus

Quote Originally Posted by Wyntonian View Post
    What. Is. This. Madness.

21. - Top - End - #291
    Bugbear in the Playground

Sallyn, Island of the Humans.

Sallyn regarded some of the creatures that had been created so far. Particularly the strange four-legged creatures. Bovines, but the ones with the fur would be the most useful. Sallyn decided he would give them an idea. But perhaps they weren't yet ready to try and deal with something that could gore and trample them. Sallyn looked at the wolves. Yes. They had a very good sense of community, a bit smarter than the buffalo on the plains, and best of all, they were loyal.

A Human, Island of the Humans
    One of the humans looked at a... wolf. It wasn't circling him, or trying to kill him. It was just standing there. This human thought, "perhaps I can take this... wolf, with me." He held out a hand, and the wolf, an outcast to be sure, moved slowly towards him. The human proffered a piece of meat, and the wolf came forward more quickly. The animal was starved, and glad for the food. The two went back towards the human's home together.

Spoiler
    Show

5=9-4 Create concept: Domestication
    You don't want the monster? You don't throw the switch.
    Awesome Avatar by Starwoof

22. - Top - End - #292
    Ogre in the Playground

Naraldi, the depths of the ocean

Naraldi swam with her oceanic friends, enjoying her life. There was little to trouble her and nothing worrisome enough to draw her attention for long, at least not until the seas began to cool. She awoke one morning to find that the sun did not warm her as much as it once had, causing the waters to flow more sluggishly than usual.

(AP 0 = 3 - 3(Greater Shape Land))
    2 squares of Glacier at 25,1 and 25,40
    Glacier is -1 Pop to non-arctic races and -1 Military Offense
    Homebrewer's extended signature

Trophies and Awards
    Spoiler
    Show
    Click an award to see the entry.

23. - Top - End - #293
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Rizban View Post
    Tanafriti, the human lands
    "Thank you, son, though these humans are not quite finished yet. They shall be far grander still. Just wait and see."

Turning to Jin, "I don't think we met. Are you perhaps a being of chaos and madness, or maybe you merely enjoy talking to yourself?""
    Jiryiin: With Tanafriti

Jin watched Tanafriti raise the grand monolith, truly an impressive feat, and couldn't help but be impressed. Upon his observations of the clock, he realized that he had made similar theories to those present upon the clock-face, albeit incomplete due to his premature calculations resulting from durational limitations, and couldn't help but display his admiration upon his face as he walked up to Tanafriti. His highlights and right eye glimmered crimson as he bore that devilish grin of his, "Truly magnificent sir, truly magnificent..." Crimson swept into a elegant, two-handed bow, his presence ever emanating that accursed grin of his. "And as for your previous question, my apologies for my come to pass ignorance, I was enthralled by the display of what your children call agriculture, I am no being of chaos nor of madness. Simply genius, and nothing more. As for my title, all call me the Mysterious Genius, few call me Jiryiin, The Seven Sided Coin..." Crimson's grin, that accursed grin, grew as he gestured with his wooden gauntlet for his companions name. "And what, if I may so ask, is yours?"

Spoiler
    Show
    AP=8, 1(Left-over from 11/25/08) + 6(2 Week gain) + 1(Create concept refund)
    Last edited by Fierywasabi231; 2008-12-06 at 04:35 PM.
    Seriously. Do it.

Life is hard, life is harder when you're stupid
    Monkey Sword Fight!
    Spoiler
    Show

24. - Top - End - #294

Skaldi, back with the Rock Born
    The Dwarf Lord decided to walk amongst his dwarven people again. This time, however, he decided to teach them something. He showed them the way to carve the earth into a building. Soon, the Dwarfs had a few buildings, then a little more, then enough to be called a "town". However, they didn't permanently live in it. It was a place of council, where all the dwarf tribes would discuss things and then go back to their normal lives after a few days.

Spoiler
    Show
    1 production: Build a town
    Here's something you may not have considered: being torn asunder HURTS.
    Ponified Diablo 3 Monk granted to me by Akrim.Elf, a thousand blessings be to her!

Former Avatars!
    Spoiler
    Show

Diablo 3 Monk avatar blessed upon me by CrimsonAngel, and his awesome art skillz.

Homebrew Classes, 3.5
    Zealot
    Tinker

25. - Top - End - #295
    Ogre in the Playground

Alemar; Apocos Island

Alemar frowns as the earth below him seems to heave. Something under there was trying to escape. Maybe he should help? But this wasn't exactly his sphere of influence. And so he flew over the waters, looking over the being he'd seen rise up out of them earlier.

Next, he flew back up to the moon to speak to Skaldi; if this thing was trapped in the earth, he'd be the best bet to help. Finding he wasn't there, Alemar flew down to where he'd talked to Skaldi before.

Finally, Alemar flew to the forest where he'd left his son Oghi. Maybe he could help as well.

Spoiler
    Show

OOC: So rather than wait for each individual player/god to respond to me, I'm going to try and save time and talk to all of them. I'll send a PM with the message to each, go from there. If there's a problem with this, let me know. I'm just tired of backing myself into a corner RP-wise while I wait for someone else.

26. - Top - End - #296
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

Oghi and Alemar, Forest

Oghi was sleeping on a pile of ashes when Aloemar found him. Fortunately, most of the forest was still there. The Primordial of Fire opened his eyes.

"There is something big there, heh? We'll, let's go take a look."

27. - Top - End - #297
    Ettin in the Playground

You damn well know where.

Apocos continued to pound against the land above him, the earth shaking as it was struck by the locked deity's slams.
    Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

Homebrewing

28. - Top - End - #298

Skaldi, sensing a disturbance in the force earth

"Hmmm" The god of earth asks after sensing disturbances "That don't sound good at all, I must investigate!". With that, he rushed out of the caves and ran to the tip of the Island. "Winds, hear my call! I might not be your god, but tell me this, where is this disturbance coming from!" He roared out, not as loud as before (Nor was there any hint of anger), but it would be enough to get the attention of a god.
    Here's something you may not have considered: being torn asunder HURTS.
    Ponified Diablo 3 Monk granted to me by Akrim.Elf, a thousand blessings be to her!

Former Avatars!
    Spoiler
    Show

Diablo 3 Monk avatar blessed upon me by CrimsonAngel, and his awesome art skillz.

Homebrew Classes, 3.5
    Zealot
    Tinker

29. - Top - End - #299
    Ogre in the Playground

The waters surged up along the coast, forming into Naraldi as she stepped forth from the ocean to join the other primordials.

"And what do we have here?"
    Homebrewer's extended signature

Trophies and Awards
    Spoiler
    Show
    Click an award to see the entry.

30. - Top - End - #300
    Titan in the Playground

Tanafriti
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Fierywasabi231 View Post
    Jiryiin: With Tanafriti

Jin watched Tanafriti raise the grand monolith, truly an impressive feat, and couldn't help but be impressed. Upon his observations of the clock, he realized that he had made similar theories to those present upon the clock-face, albeit incomplete due to his premature calculations resulting from durational limitations, and couldn't help but display his admiration upon his face as he walked up to Tanafriti. His highlights and right eye glimmered crimson as he bore that devilish grin of his, "Truly magnificent sir, truly magnificent..." Crimson swept into a elegant, two-handed bow, his presence ever emanating that accursed grin of his. "And as for your previous question, my apologies for my come to pass ignorance, I was enthralled by the display of what your children call agriculture, I am no being of chaos nor of madness. Simply genius, and nothing more. As for my title, all call me the Mysterious Genius, few call me Jiryiin, The Seven Sided Coin..." Crimson's grin, that accursed grin, grew as he gestured with his wooden gauntlet for his companions name. "And what, if I may so ask, is yours?"

Spoiler
    Show
    AP=8, 1(Left-over from 11/25/08) + 6(2 Week gain) + 1(Create concept refund)
    "I am Tanafriti, the firstborn of the Great Mother and Guardian of this world."
    Last edited by Rizban; 2008-12-07 at 07:50 AM.
    Show

Character Repository
    Homebrew List