New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 2 of 50 FirstFirst 12345678910111227 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #31
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Avatar Battle Royale Discussion Thread XIV, The Random Kill Strikes Back. Again..

Quote Originally Posted by bayar View Post

2. - Top - End - #32
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Re: Avatar Battle Royale Discussion Thread XIV, The Random Kill Strikes Back. Again..

Quote Originally Posted by Nameless View Post
    When you create a localised forum meme, you pay the price.

3. - Top - End - #33
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Lyinginbedmon View Post
    When you create a localised forum meme, you pay the price.

4. - Top - End - #34
    Orc in the Playground

Wait. Wasn't there a bigger picture?
    Trophy(/ies)
    Spoiler
    Show

5. - Top - End - #35
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Lavidor View Post
    Wait. Wasn't there a bigger picture?
    Yes.

http://png.smackjeeves.com/comics/480722/fun-time/

6. - Top - End - #36
    Banned

Fun Time. Isn't. Fun.

7. - Top - End - #37
    Bugbear in the Playground

yes it is!

8. - Top - End - #38
    Ettin in the Playground

Kobold

smile Re: Avatar Battle Royale Discussion Thread XIV, The Random Kill Strikes Back. Again..

YAY Omicron's back... I remeber him. He was fun.

Hi.

@Nameless: I like the title. Why did you have the thooth pulled out.
    Treasured Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show

Emphatic shirts.

Quote Originally Posted by SiuiS View Post

At first, it was the smiley faces and the mannerisms. Then, it was the infernal magpie. It struck a chord. A cutely fiendish, macabre chord.

An then I saw Keveak in the sorting hat and you are just the cutest thing when you want to be. My gosh look at that. It's squee-inducing.

9. - Top - End - #39
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Keveak View Post
    YAY Omicron's back... I remeber him. He was fun.

Hi.

@Nameless: I like the title. Why did you have the thooth pulled out.
    I'm getting braces fit in at quite a late point in my life, so retainers wouldnt be able to do the job, instead I had the tooth pulled out and I'm getting traint racks put in straight away.

10. - Top - End - #40
    Ettin in the Playground

Kobold

smile Re: Avatar Battle Royale Discussion Thread XIV, The Random Kill Strikes Back. Again..

I'm getting braces fit in at quite a late point in my life, so retainers wouldnt be able to do the job, instead I had the tooth pulled out and I'm getting traint racks put in straight away.
    Too bad. I hope you'll be okay
    Treasured Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show

Emphatic shirts.

At first, it was the smiley faces and the mannerisms. Then, it was the infernal magpie. It struck a chord. A cutely fiendish, macabre chord.

An then I saw Keveak in the sorting hat and you are just the cutest thing when you want to be. My gosh look at that. It's squee-inducing.

11. - Top - End - #41
    Titan in the Playground

I'm sure I will.

12. - Top - End - #42
    Ettin in the Playground

Kobold

I'm sure I will.
    Great... Did you get a lollypop
    Treasured Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show

Emphatic shirts.

13. - Top - End - #43
    Barbarian in the Playground

I hate having my teeth worked on...

Also, I have recently come down with a bad case of writer's block. Does anyone have any ideas on what I should do next?

PS: How do you guys like my MS Paint-made avatar? <--
    Check out my class, the Clothfighter.

Spoiler
    Show

Thing-Thing and Inkscape Avatars by me

Paint-atar by me.

14. - Top - End - #44

That's absolutely ridiculous for MS paint.

Writer's Block Solution = Write several stories, and don't stop writing. If they suck, write another. If they're good, use them.

Just begin to write, and don't stop.

I've never suffered from writer's block.

EDIT: Then again, pretty much all of my stories are improv writing... A lot of my scripts and jokes suck, but maybe 10% of them are absolute gold (or so I've been told).
    Last edited by Wreckingrocc; 2008-11-24 at 01:25 PM.
    The artist formerly known as Tired N' Drowzy, master of puns.

15. - Top - End - #45
    Ettin in the Playground

Kobold

Quote Originally Posted by _Puppetmaster_ View Post
    I hate having my teeth worked on...

Also, I have recently come down with a bad case of writer's block. Does anyone have any ideas on what I should do next?

PS: How do you guys like my MS Paint-made avatar? <--
    Try walking and find a team with a ghost that then tell you about something like how to get rid of tau-tau or get a new life/unlife/whatever as a ghost, I hope you choose my team.
    Treasured Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show

Emphatic shirts.

16. - Top - End - #46
    Firbolg in the Playground

Imp

Actual sample fallacy from my logic textbook: "Your Honor, it's true that I killed my parents. I fully admit that I murdered them in cold blood. But I should get a light sentence. After all, I am an orphan."

The fallacy, by the way, is ad misericordiam, or Appeal to Pity.
    Spoiler: I've checked out the spoiler thoroughly and there's no actual erotic Harry Potter fanfiction
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    I've checked out the comic thoroughly and there's no actual erotic Harry Potter fanfiction
    I can't find the one with the "cartoon butt," though.
    OK, finally tracked the Naked Superheroes guy down
    What do you see as being objectionable about it? The use of the word "bimbos"?
    Quote Originally Posted by stack View Post
    There are no nipples or genitals
    Looks like a nipple when I look close.
    Then don't look close.

17. - Top - End - #47
    Ettin in the Playground

RangerGuy

Finally, bit of move in the plot! Heh, the mention to Dettaburger made me chuckle, Drowsy. And you could make our next comic as well, because I guess you have meeting with commander pretty much planned out... send me PM if I am wrong in the subject

On side note, next time that GR talks, make his speech bubble grey. There is specific reason to it, which will be later revealed

18. - Top - End - #48

I'm getting my braces in, in January and I have to get four teeth removed the week before christmas.
    Awsome avvie by Fayt
    Quote Originally Posted by the_Q View Post
    *vows never to be a jerk again*
    The Fire Within:
    Spoiler
    Show

19. - Top - End - #49
    Ettin in the Playground

Kobold

eek Re: Avatar Battle Royale Discussion Thread XIV, The Random Kill Strikes Back. Again..

Quote Originally Posted by chriky View Post
    I'm getting my braces in, in January and I have to get four teeth removed the week before christmas.
    How can you be so calm (I'm happy I don't have to get thooths pulled out or use braces)I hope it won't hurt too much.
    Treasured Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show

Emphatic shirts.

20. - Top - End - #50

Quote Originally Posted by Keveak View Post
    How can you be so calm (I'm happy I don't have to get thooths pulled out or use braces)I hope it won't hurt too much.
    My friend had to have four teeth removed and he said they only hurt a little bit. I've got these blue bands between my teeth at the moment and they come out if you eat anything sticky so i've had a whole week without sweets.
    Awsome avvie by Fayt
    The Fire Within:
    Spoiler
    Show

21. - Top - End - #51

Quote Originally Posted by Tired N' Drowzy
    That's absolutely ridiculous for MS paint.
    How so?
    Check out my class, the Clothfighter.

Spoiler
    Show

Thing-Thing and Inkscape Avatars by me

Paint-atar by me.

22. - Top - End - #52

Kobold

The dentist recommended me to wear bracers about 9 years ago. I sais "Screw that, my teeth are fine." . Yeah, my jaws still dont allign.
    **** Photobucket ; RIP avatars

23. - Top - End - #53

Quote Originally Posted by bayar View Post
    The dentist recommended me to wear bracers about 9 years ago. I sais "Screw that, my teeth are fine." . Yeah, my jaws still dont allign.
    Lol. I hate my teeth they're all really jagged and I don't mind going through a little pain to make me like perfect. After the braces get taken out the be as perfect as the teeth in my avi.
    Awsome avvie by Fayt
    The Fire Within:
    Spoiler
    Show

24. - Top - End - #54
    Ettin in the Playground

Kobold

frown Re: Avatar Battle Royale Discussion Thread XIV, The Random Kill Strikes Back. Again..

My friend had to have four teeth removed and he said they only hurt a little bit. I've got these blue bands between my teeth at the moment and they come out if you eat anything sticky so i've had a whole week without sweets.
    Try lollypop it doesn't stick... OH MY GOD I feel very sorry for you, poor Chriky.
    Treasured Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show

Emphatic shirts.

25. - Top - End - #55

As for my teeth, my teeth came in before my mouth grew, so I had one tooth at a 90 degree angle to the others. It was ridiculous how bad the alignment was for my teeth. I got a cemented retainer for 9 months, and now they have perfect alignment. I barely even noticed the retainer, and it wasn't at all irritating (except on my gums, which got torn up every week or so). It was fun to strum with my tongue ;D

GR: I actually had it gray originally, but I forgot on the last comic.

I'll edit it, since I messed up your cloak while climbing the staircase anyway.

I'm going to do it tomorrow, since break is coming up for me. I have 6 more 45 min blocks of school until Thanksgiving (American Holiday) Break.

Tonight, I have a lot of homework, and I'm falling behind my DMing duties on Myth-weavers.

Expect the next comic tomorrow evening, in addition to an edited version of the original.

I don't have the meeting planned, so you can do as you please. I'll make it unless you call dibs.

As long as the commander is a cool-looking drow.
    Last edited by Wreckingrocc; 2008-11-24 at 02:30 PM.
    The artist formerly known as Tired N' Drowzy, master of puns.

26. - Top - End - #56
    Ettin in the Playground

RangerGuy

You can make the meeting... And I will throw in some snarky comment on next comic of mine . I will be waiting for next comic with great interest

27. - Top - End - #57

why is it that when i start making art again no one makes art

28. - Top - End - #58
    Titan in the Playground

Trust me, it's not as bad as everyone says, really.
    for each tooth youll get two9 injection, one behind your lip which doesn't hurt at all, and one on your upper gum which does hurt a little but only lasts a second, then, removing the teeth is quite fast, you don't feel anything.

29. - Top - End - #59
    Ettin in the Playground

Kobold

for each tooth youll get two9 injection, one behind your lip which doesn't hurt at all, and one on your upper gum which does hurt a little but only lasts a second, then, removing the teeth is quite fast, you don't feel anything.
    My friend say those injections make you get a "shrimp-pizza" taste in your mouth.
    Treasured Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show

Emphatic shirts.

30. - Top - End - #60

Kobold

Yay for medicinal drugs !
    **** Photobucket ; RIP avatars