New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 47 of 50 FirstFirst ... 223738394041424344454647484950 LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,410 of 1498
  1. - Top - End - #1381
    Firbolg in the Playground

Default Re: Avatar Battle Royale Discussion Thread XIV, The Random Kill Strikes Back. Again..

Salmon's from 4000-something? I forgot that. I was thinking Lying's time, yeah.

I think I know what would make him finally snap.

2. - Top - End - #1382
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Re: Avatar Battle Royale Discussion Thread XIV, The Random Kill Strikes Back. Again..

Quote Originally Posted by Shades of gray View Post
    I think I know what would make him finally snap.
    Dare I ask what?

3. - Top - End - #1383

I have a few ideas...

*Evil Schemes*

I'll need a coat hangar, three pounds of peanut butter...

4. - Top - End - #1384
    Ogre in the Playground

A little concept art for this Future Plot:

I know I've taken this title from Star Trek, but I didn't have any other ideas and Future Imperfect sounds neat. Do you have any other suggestions ?
    Last edited by Mad Mask; 2008-12-19 at 01:03 PM.

5. - Top - End - #1385
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Mad Mask View Post
    Do you have any other suggestions ?
    Yeah! Put me in that cool picture!
    Spoiler
    Show

6. - Top - End - #1386
    Ogre in the Playground

It would be difficult to make a Future plot in Salmon's time without making new characters, as 4000 years later everyone now would be dead. I say it should happen in 1541 (the Age of Altruism), with the battered Future Igon and his resistance group fighting a losing war against the UNA.
    Fayte would still be alive, as would Diskord unless he's killed as part of plot...

So I'm up for another plot
    as for a name how about:

ABR: Final Sunrise? ( hehe spur of the moment acutally gave me summink good)

EDIT: and Fayte put Fayte in it too

EDITEDIT:
    @V: who can loose his powers that he was given...
    Last edited by Fay Graydon; 2008-12-19 at 01:15 PM.
    I'm technically but I refuse to admit it!
    Dawn of Yesterday (Resuming now!)
    Currently Developing the "PASSIVE™" RPG system
    Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Deth Muncher View Post
    +1 to Fay being awesome, causing nosebleeds and etc.
    Quote Originally Posted by Raz_Fox View Post
    If Fay Graydon is visible to a male target, she deals d6 Nosebleed Damage per turn.
    I'm an Artist!, If you want an Avatar just PM me your specifics - Avatar by Me!

7. - Top - End - #1387
    Ogre in the Playground

Made a few adjustments (made Kpenguin more gritty and saved the image in PNG).

Quote Originally Posted by the_Q View Post
    Yeah! Put me in that cool picture!
    No, sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by Fayt
    Fayte would still be alive, as would Diskord unless he's killed as part of plot...

So I'm up for another plot
    as for a name how about:

ABR: Final Sunrise? ( hehe spur of the moment acutally gave me summink good)

EDIT: and Fayte put Fayte in it too
    It happens in 1541-1543.

I need something short, sad and about the future. Final Sunrise just isn't right.

And no, I won't put Fayte in it. He's a god.
    Last edited by Mad Mask; 2008-12-19 at 01:10 PM.

8. - Top - End - #1388
    Banned

Made a few adjustments (made Kpenguin more gritty and saved the image in PNG).

No, sorry.

It happens in 1541-1543.

I need something short, sad and about the future. Final Sunrise just isn't right.

And no, I won't put Fayte in it. He's a god.
    I know you'll say no (probably because you don't even remember who my character is), but how about my character?

9. - Top - End - #1389
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by The Gremlin View Post
    I know you'll say no (probably because you don't even remember who my character is), but how about my character?
    Do you mean the undead secret person you talked about in your PMs ? If so, maybe, since I kind of want to add other villains. If you mean the Gremlin, find me a way to make him darker and edgier, and I'll add him.

10. - Top - End - #1390
    Troll in the Playground

No, sorry.
    Why not? It'd make you picture 35% more awsome!
    Spoiler
    Show

11. - Top - End - #1391
    Barbarian in the Playground

I made a future Chriky.

Awsome avvie by Fayt
    *vows never to be a jerk again*
    The Fire Within:
    Spoiler
    Show

12. - Top - End - #1392
    Banned

Do you mean the undead secret person you talked about in your PMs ? If so, maybe, since I kind of want to add other villains. If you mean the Gremlin, find me a way to make him darker and edgier, and I'll add him.
    No problem. I just need to get to the right part in my backstory.

13. - Top - End - #1393

Chriky, Yeril, and the other minions of EEEEEvil are still normal I think, maybe older, but definitely not disheveled and ragged (just a reminder). Unless, since INS is in power, they are. Leaving Boomwolf I guess...

14. - Top - End - #1394

Chriky, Yeril, and the other minions of EEEEEvil are still normal I think, maybe older, but definitely not disheveled and ragged (just a reminder). Unless, since INS is in power, they are. Leaving Boomwolf I guess...
    I'm not that evil I am working with Lying.
    Awsome avvie by Fayt
    The Fire Within:
    Spoiler
    Show

15. - Top - End - #1395

Really? I thought you had a "Dragon Something Oath", but, Threeshades is dead. Is the oath gone now?

16. - Top - End - #1396
    Bugbear in the Playground

I'm evil, but I'm also undeveloped.

And Q, I think you mistyped. The word you're looking for is less, not more.

As for Title, how about Final Sunset?
    The artist formerly known as Tired N' Drowzy, master of puns.

17. - Top - End - #1397
    Banned

Really? I thought you had a "Dragon Something Oath", but, Threeshades is dead. Is the oath gone now?
    Unless TS has a daughter/son, yes.
    EDIT: /\ How about 'A Losing Battle'?
    Last edited by The Gremlin; 2008-12-19 at 02:00 PM.

18. - Top - End - #1398

I do have an oath but unlike fireedrake I don't care much about it and mine is fainter so it doesn't bind me as strongly. And even though i'm bound to someone evil it doesn't make me evil, Chriky is actually Chaotic neutral.
    Awsome avvie by Fayt
    The Fire Within:
    Spoiler
    Show

19. - Top - End - #1399
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Tired N' Drowzy View Post
    Q, I think you mistyped. The word you're looking for is more, not less.
    Fixed. But I didn't make a mistake. If you look closely, that's exactly what I said.
    Spoiler
    Show

20. - Top - End - #1400
    Banned

Fixed. But I did make a mistake. If you look closely, that's not exactly what I said.
    Fixed.

21. - Top - End - #1401
    Troll in the Playground

Fixed.
    Huh?
    Spoiler
    Show

22. - Top - End - #1402
    Banned

Huh?
    I said 'Fixed' and then the 'small amused' smily.

23. - Top - End - #1403
    Troll in the Playground

I said 'Fixed' and then the 'small amused' smily.
    Changing what I said into something that makes absolutely no sense at all. My brain is now fuzzy.
    Spoiler
    Show

24. - Top - End - #1404
    Banned

Changing what I said into something that makes absolutely no sense at all. My brain is now fuzzy.
    You did it too.

25. - Top - End - #1405
    Ogre in the Playground

Additional development for Future Imperfect:

The year is 1541. Nearly all nations of Avbaroy are a member of the United Nations of Avbaroy, who has become increasingly close to a world government. The Neo-Moon Elf Empire is largely gone and the only opposition to the UNA is a small resistance group led by Igon Minoblendy, comprised mainly of Schizians and Guinoids.

The technology level is greatly unstable, as the traditional "medieval" methods are being replaced by Sovice technology. The standards of living have greatly augmented for UNA member states, but for the resistance, life is hard, as they have to resort to more "unethical" ways of getting food and water, such as raiding and stealing.

Things are going downwards for the resistance. Even if they have the Citadel of Bis Anu and several Schizian aircrafts, they are up against nearly all of the planet. Several members are starting to doubt the resistance's goals and attempt to join the "peace-oriented" United Nations of Avbaroy.

What do you think ?

26. - Top - End - #1406
    Troll in the Playground

You did it too.
    Did I now?

I could've sworn he misread and switched 'lose' and 'gain' around. I told him how it really should be, and that I didn't mistype.
    Spoiler
    Show

27. - Top - End - #1407
    Banned

The year is 1541. Nearly all nations of Avbaroy are a member of the United Nations of Avbaroy, who has become increasingly close to a world government. The Neo-Moon Elf Empire is largely gone and the only opposition to the UNA is a small resistance group led by Igon Minoblendy, comprised mainly of Schizians and Guinoids.

The technology level is greatly unstable, as the traditional "medieval" methods are being replaced by Sovice technology. The standards of living have greatly augmented for UNA member states, but for the resistance, life is hard, as they have to resort to more "unethical" ways of getting food and water, such as raiding and stealing.

Things are going downwards for the resistance. Even if they have the Citadel of Bis Anu and several Schizian aircrafts, they are up against nearly all of the planet. Several members are starting to doubt the resistance's goals and attempt to join the "peace-oriented" United Nations of Avbaroy.

What do you think ?
    Sounds good. I'd join.
    Unfortunately, this would mean that in FFF, Ins cannot die. That kinda throws a wrench in the workings.

28. - Top - End - #1408

Spoiler
    Show

What do you think ?
    That sounds great. I'd like to be quite high ranked in the resistance though, Because I have became a good friend of Lying.
    Awsome avvie by Fayt
    The Fire Within:
    Spoiler
    Show

29. - Top - End - #1409
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

Ooh, Fun! Would Ven and the Detta's show up (perhaps transferred to the citadel if the Vendetta gets destroyed)?

Even if later events in FFF make the events of Future Imperfect invalid, we can just say it's an alternate future type thingy.

Alternate Title: The Second Resistance
    Last edited by BRC; 2008-12-19 at 02:19 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dsurion View Post
    I don't know if you've noticed, but pretty much everything BRC posts is full of awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by chiasaur11 View Post
    So, Astronaut, War Hero, or hideous Mantis Man, hop to it! The future of humanity is in your capable hands and or terrifying organic scythes.
    My Homebrew:Synchronized Swordsmen,Dual Daggers,The Doctor,The Preacher,The Brawler
    [/Center]

30. - Top - End - #1410
    Ogre in the Playground

Sounds good. I'd join.
    Unfortunately, this would mean that in FFF, Ins cannot die. That kinda throws a wrench in the workings.
    The goal of Future Imperfect is to show what would happen if Ins stays alive. It's like an Alternate Timeline and the heroes of Fat Fish Fury must stop what Ins is doing before they are all doomed. It's a way of creating suspense and having a less thick plot.
    Last edited by Mad Mask; 2008-12-19 at 02:20 PM.