New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. - Top - End - #61
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: Blackhearts: Valnir's Bane

Spoiler
    Show
    I actually thought of doing it that way, but the point of this was that you had to be willing to do the job in order to get your pardon. But okay, I'll bite.

As Dimzad leans over the crucible to look at the hot coals, he reaches in to grab one, and the torturer, mistaking this for the Dwarf offering his hand, grabs his wrist and brands him.

Beguiler, you just got served.
    ALL hail DirtyTabs, creator of this wonderful UserClone TRONpony!
    *sigh*
    X Stat to Y Bonus
    Quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by BRC
    Railroading isn't saying "There is a wall there", Railroading is when you say "There is a wall everywhere BUT there"

2. - Top - End - #62
    Troll in the Playground

Spoiler
    Show
    i said i was willing to do the job, some time ago, but he wouldnt naturally give a guy his hand to be poked with a red hot stick lol

"aaahhh ahhhh ahhhhhhhhh my 'and my 'and, its on fire!" dimzad starts waveing his arm about franticly, whilest manacled to the other arm which was being dragged around by the branded hand, his eyes begin to well up in pain but manages to hold back the tears, "thats ma bloody good 'and that was! no wait their both my good 'ands... but that was my better 'and!"
    Last edited by littlebottom; 2008-11-26 at 10:11 PM.
    easy 1 step guide to impersonating Sean Connery;
    step 1: repeat after me "I moustache you a question, but I'm shaving it for later."

Quote Originally Posted by Kallisti View Post
    Phn'glui mglw'nafh Roland GITP not-wagn'nagl not-fhtagn!

3. - Top - End - #63
    Barbarian in the Playground

Ah, I was jus' kiddin'. I'm jus' kinda tense and nervous being locked up in a closed cell with a bunch of people I dinnae know. Anyway, I'm sorry for being so vulgar I regret my actions. Now go ahead and do it on my hand. I hope you can find the strength to forgive me, as I am a worthy fighter and combatant. Also I used to be a nobles son, but, alas, my father and mother were called traitors and killed. So I'm not to fond of nobles anymore. Jorg says while rubbing his behind.

Spoiler
    Show

Not to call you out or anything, but it seems like everyone mistypes my name.

4. - Top - End - #64
    Troll in the Playground

"I do not care who you once were, ony what you can do for me now. Learn to respect your betters, and perhaps you will survive to enjoy your freedom." Snatching the hot iron from the torturer, Lord Valdenheim then brands Jorg
    Spoiler
    Show
    You know, if you hadn't pointed that out, I don't think I ever would have noticed.
    himself. "In fact, I will even be so kind as to tell you all who you are dealing with, now that you cannot go anywhere worth mentioning without finding yourselves on the wrong end of a blunderbuss."
    Last edited by UserClone; 2008-11-28 at 03:12 PM.

*sigh*
    X Stat to Y Bonus
    Quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Railroading isn't saying "There is a wall there", Railroading is when you say "There is a wall everywhere BUT there"

5. - Top - End - #65
    Troll in the Playground

"Sergeant, If you would be so kind..."
    The other man nods. Shoving a foot into the ribs of the prostrate man, who wakes up groggily, he states, "Ulf Urquart, my lord. Engineer. Charged with the murder of a fellow sapper. Killed him with a maul."
    They move to the pikemen. Pointing in turn to the shorter of the two, then the thinner, he says, "Hals Kiir and Pavel Voss. Pikemen. Murdered their captain while in battle."
    "We didn't, though," Interrupts Hals.
    "Silence, Scum!"
    shouts the sergeant, and backhands him with a gloved hand.
    "That's all right, sergeant," says the Baron, and he turns, pointing to the pretty youth. "And who is this?"
    "Franz Schoentag. Archer. Killed his tentmate, claims self-defense." The Baron and his compatriot, a captain of some sort, simply grunted and moved on.
    Pointing to the Dwarf, the sergeant says, "Dimzad Thekerson. Killing Viscount Olin Marburg in a duel."
    "A Capital Offense?"
    "The viscount had only fifteen summers."
    "Ah."
    Next is the elf. "Draxonicar Shi'dorah. Attempted murder by poisoning. Most unbecoming of an apothecary, I daresay."
    As the Kislevite is getting his burn(s) treated, the sergeant walks over with the Baron. "Finally, Jorg Handers and Ludo Baldurich. These two are the bottom of the barrel. Handers here thought it would be a good idea to go and do some impromptu executions in a bar, while little Baldurich is to hang for the mutilation of an Altdorf noble. Your own cousin, in fact. I'm sure you know the story."
    "Quite. And frankly, it's mere circumstance that puts him here, but alas...my hands are tied for the moment, at least until my ungrateful fool cousin forgets about him...speaking of hands, let's get yours branded, shall we Baldurich?" The Baron leads him over to the torturer, who brands his hand. Strangely enough, it is the Baron himself who heals Ludo's hand, and does very nearly as good a job as Ludo himself had done on the others. "As for myself, I am Baron Albrecht Valdenheim, though you of course, may refer to me as 'my lord.'"

*sigh*
    X Stat to Y Bonus
    Quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show

6. - Top - End - #66
    Troll in the Playground

Ludo tightens his jaw as he is branded, but makes as little a response as possible, which is hard as the brand is larger for him than for the humans, then figures sucking-up is the best way to deal with nobbles.

"So, my noble lord Valdenheim, what shall we do to serve you? I apologise for injuring your relative."

He looks at the rapidly-developing scar on his hand and wonders whether or not he has enough expertise to perform a curettage of scar-tissue.
    Last edited by Xsesiv; 2008-11-28 at 04:48 PM.

...more scared of the living...

7. - Top - End - #67
    Barbarian in the Playground

Jorg laughs about him executing people in the tavern. He then leans against a wall and chews at his fingernails waiting for anything else to happen.

8. - Top - End - #68
    Troll in the Playground

dimzad walks up next to jorg and leans against the wall also, mimicing him biting his nail, he keeps looking up to see if he was doing it right
    easy 1 step guide to impersonating Sean Connery;
    step 1: repeat after me "I moustache you a question, but I'm shaving it for later."

Quote Originally Posted by Kallisti View Post
    Phn'glui mglw'nafh Roland GITP not-wagn'nagl not-fhtagn!

9. - Top - End - #69
    Dwarf in the Playground

The elf mutters to himself Attempted murder my arse. It's not my fault I thought he said concentrated alchohol when he wanted an anti alcohol hangover draught....Oooh, this would never happen in Ulthuan...Mainly because their not stupid enough to get drunk..

/inner monologue
    Last edited by Draxonicar; 2008-11-30 at 10:37 AM.

10. - Top - End - #70
    Dwarf in the Playground

Spoiler
    Show
    shameless bump
    Last edited by Draxonicar; 2008-12-04 at 02:51 PM.