New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Slaves to Desires (The Dragon Wars)

The old Wizard known as Warren Moon has become famous, or shall one say "infamous" for his animal experiments. Several freaks of nature has been created by his vile experiments, and most die as their new bodies fail to handle the abuse they are put through. Some survive though, some thrive... and some escape.

Young Scientist Atta, and Musteval Guardinal Peter are both working for Warren, but not with him. When Warren orders the brutal murder of seventeen dangerous experiments, Atta decides that things have gone too far. Along with Peter, she helps the animals escape, in hopes of leading them to Elysium. The outer plane tuned to Goodness, which is home to the Guardinals, angels who have taken the shapes of animals. Unfortunately, things do not go as planned. Peter is dragged back to Elysium by an unknown individual known only as G, while Atta and the animals have all been scattered into three groups, that at this very moment lie scattered around the globe.

Dragons are majestetic creatures. Mighty. Mythbound. But beyond that, frightfully powerful with an almost endless lifespan. Only the foolish would want to make oneself an enemy of a dragon. Though sometimes, such enmity comes not from foolishness, but just the bad luck of being on the wrong location at the wrong time. Such as that of a group of animals who had the luck to land in the middle of a fight between a Red and a Silver dragon. For now, they are safe outside a large castle-town, but who knows how long things remain this way...

2. - Top - End - #2
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: Slaves to Desires (The Dragon Wars)

Karook

Karook has been looking with some longing after the wolverine, but for now continues trudging. (animal)For now I'd prefer to stay out of the walls, there will probably be a suitable place nearby. I want to see what the wolvering is up to. You can probably find a way to contact me if you need me for something.
    Mr.Shizzles avatar by The Gremlin. Thanks!

3. - Top - End - #3
    Barbarian in the Playground

Smaug

Smaug is still a bit excited from finally seeing another dragon again, after all the time he was imprisoned. The winged lizard sighs, while dreamily looking in the direction of the mountains where they had arrived.
    He looked up when Karook spoke.
    "Oh. Yes, sure. I suggest while we're here we try to find out some more about our exact location. Marquis, why don't you ask your friend? He's from here, right? We know the name of this town and we've seen the environment but I'd like to find a way to Elysium - wherever that is - and get reunited with the others. For all we know, Warren's lab could just be behind that mountain range we came from...
    He paused for a moment, then added:
    And I think I speak for everyone when I say we better stay as far away as possible from there...

4. - Top - End - #4
    Ogre in the Playground

Marquis finds himself in the midst of a tongue bath when the question comes. Without bothering to look up he projects his answer.

"Yes, him. De Guiche, who lives in this castle? Where exactly is this castle? And where might I find a groomer?"
    A post about nothing.

5. - Top - End - #5
    Ogre in the Playground

Krrk

"Oh, I dunno. I can think of a few reasons to head back there. Well, one reason. But lots of ways to acheive it!" Krrk shouts, from Karooks head.
    For the last time, it stands for Shadow of Darkness!

Thankin' Nevitan fer me babytar!

Kasaad Shadowweb-Chitine Paladin of Freedom (now a clickable link!).

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Mauve Shirt
    SoD is my favorite too.
    Quote Originally Posted by TigerHunter View Post
    SoD casts Pun
    SoD's Pun crits TigerHunter for 10k.
    TigerHunter dies.

Genderbender week comin' up! SoDess by Bisected8 *applause*