New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #31
    Dwarf in the Playground

Default Re: Left for dead. Take 2. Try to RP this time.

Ahz looks at Roman, then glances at the bodies. "Well.. it does stick a bit.." He notices that someone is climbing out of the window. "Do you really think that's a good idea?" He calls.
    I do the lurid thanky dance at Mechafox for my avvie.

The above avatar, made by Kwarkpudding, is one of my faves beause it depicts me!

2. - Top - End - #32
    Troll in the Playground

"What do you suggest, zen? Ze door is on ze wall, climb zrew ze window is as good as we will have." Roman proceeds to hoist his heavy body and weaponry out of the window.
    Last edited by Xsesiv; 2008-12-05 at 01:10 PM.

...more scared of the living...

3. - Top - End - #33
    Dwarf in the Playground

Ahz climbs out after Roman. "I suppose you're right.." He looks around nervously, taking out his flashlight and scanning the roof of the train.

The above avatar, made by Kwarkpudding, is one of my faves beause it depicts me!

4. - Top - End - #34
    Ogre in the Playground

Mike quickly puts a hand to the girls mouth. Shh... Everything's gonna be alright. Okay? He waits for a nod of approval before removing his hand.
    The Swallowfield Children - Stredexon Intwisca

5. - Top - End - #35
    Barbarian in the Playground

PirateCaptain

she struggles as hard as she can, fear clearly evident in her wide eyes. then she bites at the hand covering her mouth.

6. - Top - End - #36
    Ettin in the Playground

The heat in the car in rising. As does the strong, sudden, and suffocating, smell of sulfur.

7. - Top - End - #37
    Bugbear in the Playground

Quickly retrieving his weaponry, and returning from the baggage compartment carrying what looks like an two instrument cases, Amalric gingerly leans out of the carriage window, drops them a few feet to the floor, and exits the uncomfortable carriage. The smell of sulfur is beginning to provoke a slightly superstitious fear in him.

"So, shall we begin to head to the nearest town, then? What a terrible tragedy this was."
    Feel free to catch me on MSN if you ever feel like a chat! You can find me under "ChocolateHeathen (At) Hotmail (Dot) com", most days.

8. - Top - End - #38
    Dwarf in the Playground

Ahz walks along the roof of the train, periodically shining his flashlight on either side of the train. He also takes his .45 out, for good measure.

9. - Top - End - #39
    Ogre in the Playground

Mike jerks his hand back as its bitten. Gah! Can't you see that I'm trying to help you!?

10. - Top - End - #40

PirateCaptain

mouth free she yells again. this time it is not incoherant horror screeching though.

let me go. let me go. let me go. help police kidnapping. mommy, da.....................................ddy.......

she stops struggling then as the sights and smells of the wreck reimpose themselves upon her senses. and then she breaks down in tears.
    This is my BRUTE'S MINICITY

11. - Top - End - #41
    Pixie in the Playground

PaladinGuy

Pink slowly stood up and slung his equipment over his shoulder. He groaned and grimaced at the gratuitous graveyard of ghastly ghost bodies. He walked to the door and peeked his head out and looked up at Ahz. "Hey you got any idea whats going on here? I thought I was sleeping on a train, but I woke up in this cemetary.

12. - Top - End - #42
    Dwarf in the Playground

Ahz looks down at Pink. "Best that I can figure is this: The whole country is under MAJOR attack, or it's the end of the world.." He continues to patrol the top of the train, walking towards the back. "You may want to arm yourself.. and try not to draw too much attention to us, in either of my opinions on our situation... that might be bad. VERY bad."

13. - Top - End - #43
    Troll in the Playground

Roman, getting increasingly bored of sitting in a smelly tunnel full of corpses, whirls his 9mm round on his finger, then gives up on waiting, puts it away and goes to stick his head round the side of the tunnel, shotgun readied but at his side, not in front of him where it could be knocked aside. He jumps out of the tunnel facing one side, then whips to look the other way.

14. - Top - End - #44
    Ettin in the Playground

As He explored the tunnels the smell of sulfur almost strong eough to make one ill; He notices that ALL the bodies are gone a occasional thigh bone here, or there, but otherwise nothing by crashed Train cars, and a fine sand filament that coats the ground.

15. - Top - End - #45
    Ogre in the Playground

Mike sets the girls down and calmly places a hand on the girls shoulder..well as calmly as he could given the circumstances. Listen. I'm sorry but there's nothing I can do to help your parents. For the time being, you need to stay close to us okay?

((Ok androgial I have to ask since no one else is, what exactly is the deal with your character? She obviously cant hold a gun let alone use one effectively. What exactly is she supposed to do?))

16. - Top - End - #46

PirateCaptain

some one put the come hither on the train didnt they?

she slowly walked over to her parents bodies and reached into the over head luggage compartment now on the floor. she tugged a couple of times until the large suitcase finally came free, and she landed on the new train floor with a thump.

oooomph. heeee

she opened up the case and brought out a small hiking rucksack which she filled with her clothes except for a new set that was clean. then she began stripping down to change heedless of apropriateness, using the clean parts of her ruined dress to clean up. finaly dressed again, she took the last thing she wanted from the case, a dolphin headed shilleighlie.

that was heavier than i thought

moving back to her parents she began to sing.

Oh danny boy, the pipes the pipes are callin..............................

17. - Top - End - #47
    Troll in the Playground

Roman sticks his head back in the window to see where everyone is, a firm believer in safety in numbers. He doesn't want to leave until every possible person is out, so that they will be able to defend themselves better.

That's what he thought until he saw the girl weilding the shillelagh, and wondered what possible use she would be.
    Last edited by Xsesiv; 2008-12-10 at 01:56 PM.

18. - Top - End - #48
    Dwarf in the Playground

Ahz makes his way to the back of the train. Standing on the back of the caboose, he surveys the landscape behind them.

19. - Top - End - #49
    Pixie in the Playground

PaladinGuy

Pink pulled his head inside the car and yelled "I think it would be best if we all left! If not you guys should at least come outside, it's starting to stink in here! He walked outside and climbed on top of the train. He looked to Ahz and said "Now we'll see how many people are serious about surviving." He looked down at Roman and smiled.

20. - Top - End - #50

PirateCaptain

yes its time to go. i said my goodbyes.

she walks over to mike

im sorry i bit you. for a moment i didnt remember that the come hither happened. thank you for trying to help, my name is cindy.

she curtseyed slightly, then turned to where everone was departing the wreck of the train. seeing it to high to get out on her own she elected to crawl through a lower opening too small for the bigger people to fit through.
    This is my BRUTE'S MINICITY

21. - Top - End - #51

Amalric wrinkles his nose as he smells the acrid stench of the sulfur outside of the cabin. "Let's get out of here." With that, he begins to walk to the outside of the tunnel entrance that the train was traveling through.
    Feel free to catch me on MSN if you ever feel like a chat! You can find me under "ChocolateHeathen (At) Hotmail (Dot) com", most days.

22. - Top - End - #52
    Troll in the Playground

Roman saunters out of the tunnel too look around, shotgun in hand, absentmindedly whirling the 9mm around his finger, an annoying habit but one he is unlikely to lose.
    Last edited by Xsesiv; 2008-12-14 at 07:29 PM.

23. - Top - End - #53
    Ogre in the Playground

Its fine, now hold still. Mike says, trying to bandage the wound on the child's head.

24. - Top - End - #54
    Ettin in the Playground

(A mysterious bumping force is felt through out the thread*)
    All of a sudden the cavern violently shakes knocking loose debri, and causing the ever strong smell of sulfur to rise to a even more nasueating level. Anyone bothering to look out will see a huge grinning face with horrible red eyes cloaked entirely in shadow a snake like tounge flicking in, and out of the maw as it chuckles at the group.

25. - Top - End - #55
    Troll in the Playground

Roman mentally blanks the image by thinking of random things like a dog eating bricks as he aims the shotgom directly into the maw of whatever it is. Before he can fire, however, fear overtakes him and the image scars him mentally, he falls to his knees and shivers.

26. - Top - End - #56

"What in Gods name?!" Amalric frantically opens one of his 'instrument' cases, revealing a long barreled rifle. He picks up a single bullet from the case, jamming it into the weapon with startling alacrity. He desperately tries to bring the weapon to bear on the creature before it can react.

27. - Top - End - #57
    Ettin in the Playground

As quickly as the beast came it was gone.. almost as if it was never there fading into the shadows the red eyes slowly dimming the sound of its laughter still ringing in your ears.

28. - Top - End - #58
    Troll in the Playground

Roman finishes shaking on the floor, composes himself, hefts his chunky body back up and swings his weapon around, ready to blast a slug of soaped shot at the creature, but it's not there.

"What ze...what ze 'ell waz zat?"

29. - Top - End - #59

Amalric shakes slightly, his eyes wide. "It looked like it came from the depths of Hell itself!" He shakily closes his second instrument case, after taking a strap for his rifle and attaching it quickly. He slings his rifle over his shoulder, picking up his two cases again. "Let's get out of here..." He began walking with alacrity to the nearest exit of the tunnel, mumbling a prayer in Latin.

30. - Top - End - #60
    Troll in the Playground

In the resigned, courageous resolve of desperate terror and lack of options, Roman simply sprints out of the tunnel, swinging his two weapons about him in a constant roving movement, as he looks round.