New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 1 of 50 123456789101126 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Troll in the Playground

Default Good League of Good visitor's centre

Welcome to the Visitor's Centre of the Good League of Good!

FAQ:

1. What's the point? Isn't there already a good aligned organization? Why didn't you just join HALO?

OOC, we have nothing against HALO. (IC may be a different story.) However, we wanted an organization that only allows good-aligned members and focuses on the redemption of evildoers. If the real world can have multiple organizations for the purpose of doing good, we don't see why the forum can't hold more than one as well.

2. No seriously. Aren't you just a HALO clone?

Not intentionally. We have our own purpose and our own mission, which overlaps somewhat with HALO's, but is not identical.

3. Why don't you let anyone post in the main thread without PMing first?

OOC answer: Honestly, we tried it, and it was too chaotic to read.
      IC answer: You don't let strangers wander into your house at all hours, do you? We just want to know who is in our house.

4. Still, it seems awfully rude. You've offended a lot of people.

We're sorry. We didn't mean to.

5. What's the point of the visitor's centre?

We still want to play nicely with others! So we set up the visitor's centre thread to provide an IC access port.

6. Are you part of the Town? Or are you in an extra dimension?

We didn't really know at first, but when AMEN contacted us, it seemed clear that we inhabited some sort of reality with AMEN and HALO. Which means we aren't Town. I think. (Really, we're making this up as we go along!)

7. Will you be interacting with the other groups?

Yes, but we haven't worked out the mechanics yet. We're officially at war with AMEN, but we don't want random fighting going on in our headquarters. So we might be setting up a war thread or a plot thread or something, but we don't know yet.

As far as HALO goes, we have no formal ties with them, though there is some membership overlap, and we're currently in discussions. IC, some of us have formed a negative opinion of HALO. It doesn't mean we have a problem with you OOC. (Honestly, Turtle isn't the brightest crayon in the box, and she's very defensive about being a former evildoer.)

8. GLoG is a pretty silly name, isn't it?

Yes. Yes it is. One of our founding members used to belong to the Evil League of Evil (If you haven't heard of it, google 'Dr Horrible'), so when she turned good, it seemed reasonable to form the Good League of Good.

As you walk in, you see a cheerfully decorated, well lit room, full of comfy chairs, flowers, and cookies. There are a selection of pamphlets strewn about for your perusal. The two most prominently placed are "Is redemption right for you?" and "Are you good-aligned? Consider joining the Good League of Good!"

As you approach the back wall of the centre, there are two large portals. One leads to the redemption centre, and the other leads to the GLoG headquarters. The second portal is completely ineffective except for GLoG members.

On another wall is a large communication screen for contacting the GLoG headquarters. ((It looks like a Star Trek viewscreen. Anyone can use it, but of course if there aren't any members active at the time, you won't get an answer.))

OOC: The rules for this thread:

1. Feel free to cause general mayhem, but please respect the rules and don't write a post where you trick the portal into letting you through if you aren't a member. See the FAQ if you want to know why.

2. To join the GLoG, create a character who is good aligned and send a PM to either FF Fanboy, Haleyintraining, Happyturtle, Lex-kat, or Saint Nil. If you want to create a more dramatic entrance IC that's fine, but OOC you need to get approval first. This isn't because we are trying to be exclusive, we just need to know who is wandering around our house.

3. If you aren't good aligned, but would like to interact with the GLoG in a plot, PM one of the five members above, or post in this thread OOC. The better the story, the more likely we are to want to play. If you just want to break in to the main thread to kill people and steal stuff, that doesn't really have much story potential.

4. Any questions at all about GLoG, this is the place to ask, either IC or OOC.

Membership form:
    Name (First):
    Name (Last):
    Current Alignment:
    Desired Alignment:
    Class:
    Race:
    Level:
    Any other important information:
    Last edited by happyturtle; 2008-10-26 at 02:32 AM.
    My avatar! Isn't it just utterly diabolical? Ashen Lilies made it!

"Money cannot buy health, but I'd settle for a diamond-studded wheelchair."
    ― Dorothy Parker

Spoiler: Interested in Nexus FFRP? Newcomers welcome!
    Show
    FFRP Faqs |Nexus Faqs | Nexus IRC Chat
    We're friendly! Join the fun!
    Ext. Sig.
    PCs

2. - Top - End - #2
    Ogre in the Playground

DruidGirl

Default Re: Good League of Good visitor's centre

CT walks into the visitor's center and grows potted plants....OF DOOM!

"I laugh at life, it's antics make for me a giddy game. Where only foolish fellows take themselves with solemn aim.”

3. - Top - End - #3
    Orc in the Playground

Don't try any funny business, we have SPORKS!
    ~~This post brought to you in part by HALEYINTRAINING~~

Spoiler
    Show
    Haley's Gone Catmuffin!
    Spoiler
    Show
    Hey! Being like Haley is harder than it looks!
    Spoiler
    Show
    I totally have trophies!
    Spoiler
    Show
    I don't know where they went, but they were Damsel itp gold and Autumn itp bronze.
    Credits: Kwarkpudding (x2) and rtg0922. You both rock!

4. - Top - End - #4
    Titan in the Playground

DD pops in, as is his custom practically.

Hai, I heard there were cookies here and I figured that since you're good guys, if I ask nicely I could get some. Could I please, pleeeeeaaasee have some cookies? *puppy eyes*
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by RabbitHoleLost View Post
    DD: .... DEM HIPS.
    Quote Originally Posted by faerwain View Post
    Why do I have the feeling that you actually really grind Smurfs to make your ice cream?
    Quote Originally Posted by banjo1985 View Post
    My wedding underwear has a picture of Dallas Dakota's face on them.
    Ceikatar!

5. - Top - End - #5
    Orc in the Playground

Yes you may. What kind of cookies would you like?

Spoiler
    Show
    Haley's Gone Catmuffin!
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    I totally have trophies!
    Spoiler
    Show
    I don't know where they went, but they were Damsel itp gold and Autumn itp bronze.

6. - Top - End - #6
    Dwarf in the Playground

A girl version of Vaze comes in and goes up to the view screen. " Hello? Hello? "
    "Insert some witty comment here"

-Nexus Characters

7. - Top - End - #7
    Orc in the Playground

Hello. This is Annalee, secretary of GLoG. How may I help you?

Spoiler
    Show
    Haley's Gone Catmuffin!
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    I totally have trophies!
    Spoiler
    Show

8. - Top - End - #8
    Dwarf in the Playground

" I just wanted to apologize about earlier. When I said things about fighting you guys I really just meant sparring with you. I don't really know what I was saying back then. Just wanted you to know. "

-Nexus Characters

9. - Top - End - #9
    Orc in the Playground

You have been granted permission to access the official thread.

Spoiler
    Show
    Haley's Gone Catmuffin!
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    I totally have trophies!
    Spoiler
    Show

10. - Top - End - #10
    Dwarf in the Playground

(Converstion from AMEN thread moved to here)

"So......as i was saying"

11. - Top - End - #11
    Orc in the Playground

You have also been granted permission to visit the official headquarters. Any funny business and your out, though.

Spoiler
    Show
    Haley's Gone Catmuffin!
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    I totally have trophies!
    Spoiler
    Show

12. - Top - End - #12
    Dwarf in the Playground

" Ummm I just came to apologize. I'm going to go back to HALO. "

-Nexus Characters

13. - Top - End - #13
    Orc in the Playground

Re: Good League of Good visitor's centre

Yes, its just I'm the only one who bothers to visit the visitors center, so they won't know.

Spoiler
    Show
    Haley's Gone Catmuffin!
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    I totally have trophies!
    Spoiler
    Show

14. - Top - End - #14
    Dwarf in the Playground

" Well you can just tell them. " Vaze then disappears.
    Last edited by ApeofLight; 2008-08-23 at 06:32 PM.

-Nexus Characters

15. - Top - End - #15
    Troll in the Playground

((Sorry, I was reading the posts, but I figured Annalee had everything under control. We'll get the methods worked out soon enough. ))

― Dorothy Parker

Show
    Ext. Sig.
    PCs

16. - Top - End - #16
    Ogre in the Playground

furious Re: Good League of Good visitor's centre

**Breaks forth wall**

With the very small amount of respect I have left for this group, I'll follow your rules and post here. Just acknowledge it.

I don't really mind if....
    You can insult my character.
    You can make opinions on him.
    If you feel like ticking me off, do the following.
    Make up lies about him (Unless it makes IC sense)
    Make up lies about all of HALO in general (Unless it makes IC sense).
    Make up lies about what I as a PLAYER do.

You seek fun, good, I even said that in one of my posts. That I don't mind you being here, yet you still make up lies about me as a player and classify HALO as a whole single mind without regaurding our (and my own) posts saying we make our own decisions. I'm not going to be talking about that one HALOer that supposedly didn't like GLoG, as there is nothing I can change about that and it's HIS OPINION (NOT ALL OF HALO'S).

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by MasatoHyuga View Post
    **Breaks 4th wall**

Just to make clear again (Not positive if you catch it or not). Oh, and this is me talking not my character.

I don't mind this place poping up, if people have fun, great, have fun. As long as I have fun in my own group (which I do) I don't mind.

And I really agree with that part about being Judgemental, if you don't like it just don't get involved >_<
    @^: This is me as a player speaking.

@V: THis is just my character, who apparently isn't exactly like me (Though I do find it pointless to fight GLoG who is "supposedly" good)
    I see no point in fighting GLoG. And I dis-courage it.
    I won't be doing any fighting unless I have to. I'll leave that to the more able members, I'm too weak now.

He teleports out having nothing more to say.

Quote Originally Posted by happyturtle View Post
    I think we can ignore HALO. They don't know what they want, except they seem to think we should have joined them instead of forming our own group. But they don't seem organized enough to start any trouble.
    Quote Originally Posted by Haleyintraining View Post
    Nil, you haven't been here, so I can't blame you for not knowing, but HALO hates us.
    Not everyone in HALO said that. for a fact, I or my character didn't.

I agree. There is rarely anything said by them that is over one sentence long.
    See pretty much all my posts that I made in the main GLoG thread.

Quote Originally Posted by FF fanboy View Post
    "Stealing their thunder or some such. That, and from what I've heard Masato is quite the one to takes things FAR to seriously.
    First off, I don't care that you made this group. If you have fun, GO FOR IT. And same thing, not everyone in HALO said that.
    And yes, the character does take things to seriously, perhaps I do to, in fact, yes, I do take things seriously (perhaps TOO seriously).

Yes, they think we should have joined HALO instead of making GLoG, and they "Want Nothing To Do With Us"
    Once again, WE MAKE OUR OWN DECISIONS. If one person said it, doesn't mean we all do. Don't think we mean that as players, I RP my character FAR differently then I would personally say things.

Quote Originally Posted by happyturtle View Post
    I think Inigo is in favor of getting together for games. But Vaze talked about suspecting us of evil and going to war with us.
    My character was not interested, he's old. However I was willing to take part with one of my other characters. And once again, just because one person said "Go to war with GLoG" doesn't automatically make the whole of HALO say that as well.

When we said we didn't want to make any decisions without our president they started going on about how we should be able to make our own decisions like they do at HALO, or something like that.
    My character simply stated how they do things at HALO, he never (nor I) suggested that GLoG do the same. I'm leaving out other things, but none of them deal with suggesting that GLoG do the same as HALO does.
    Spoiler
    Show
    You're not bound to us, we can't make you do anything even if we all at HALO wish you ((NOTE: This is if we all for some reason didn't like you, I'm not saying we all do)) didn't exist. Frankly I don't care about this place (NOTE: Character speaking), no offense ment, since I already have my own place. Why I'm even here I don't even know.

Because his player makes him >_>

HALO tried that position thing awhile ago, didn't work out, since we never needed it. So we trashed it.

"It is rather silly isn't it? As for they're "leader" Masato I think his name was, he was rather far from good in my opinion, more like a neutral, from what my spies in that orginization have geathered, they mainly focus around romance plots, and some occasional action, or comedy. And a rather odd side note on his report tells us that we MUST stay away form the potions room."
    My character Masato, is quite leaning towards Nuetral, while he does want Evil dead, he just cares about his family mostly and starts to ignore things.
    I'm happy to say that Romance plots are getting far far FAR less common then they were. It's mostly chaos now >_> Though hopefully we can get action back in.
    And you were in a romance plot yourself FF Fanboy.

(seriously, he CRIED when he didn't get the re mage award, so the just gave it to him, to make him stop.)
    THIS IS GOING TO FAR. You go so far as to make fun of me and LIE?! You weren't even there! You can look at the competion for yourself. I worked hard and went through way to much stuff that I didn't want to normally. I may have argued lots during that competion, but I won that award far and square, people voted for me wether it be for sympathy or not. You get into those kinds of arguements in any heated competition, especially if you want it BADLY. I wanted the award months before the competition.
    This PISSES ME OFF. I respected you all and wished you the best and you come up with this?! When I found out what sort of things we could be playing and RPing... I SUPPORTED YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My character may not have cared but I was willing to RP and have fun with this group, forget it now, all I see in this group is people who lie and dis-respect me.

You may say that it was all IC, but that last quote is going way to far. And has me thinking that maybe this all isn't IC... And it's made my respect for this group and involvement in RPing with this group PLUMET.

If you wish to continue ticking me off, lie about me. I for one am not going to forgive the people that said these things anytime soon. The reason I am not messing with the group is solely because most of the people (character and possibly player wise) in this group are saying those things. For those that did not say anything that I mentioned that annoyed me or made me angry, please don't worry, it's not your fault. Just please please please don't listen to the lies that give me as a player a bad name.

There may be things I missed, but this is enough to calm me down for the moment. At least acknowledge what you said hurt me (personally) and I may forgive you faster just... I can't do that now or for a very long time at the moment.

Sorry, but I had to tell you all this, I had to show you what you were saying and how it effects me in a negitive way.

17. - Top - End - #17
    Troll in the Playground

Um... sorry it didn't work out. Best wishes to you.

― Dorothy Parker

Show
    Ext. Sig.
    PCs

18. - Top - End - #18
    Orc in the Playground

I guess we kind of offended you. But that was my character speaking. Really, I think that all this is really funny and totally awesome! But Fanboy, Turtle, and Nil might have a different opinion.

Spoiler
    Show
    Haley's Gone Catmuffin!
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    I totally have trophies!
    Spoiler
    Show

19. - Top - End - #19
    Ettin in the Playground

frown Re: Good League of Good visitor's centre

**Breaks forth wall**

With the very small amount of respect I have left for this group, I'll follow your rules and post here. Just acknowledge it.

I don't really mind if....
    You can insult my character.
    You can make opinions on him.
    If you feel like ticking me off, do the following.
    Make up lies about him (Unless it makes IC sense)
    Make up lies about all of HALO in general (Unless it makes IC sense).
    Make up lies about what I as a PLAYER do.

You seek fun, good, I even said that in one of my posts. That I don't mind you being here, yet you still make up lies about me as a player and classify HALO as a whole single mind without regaurding our (and my own) posts saying we make our own decisions. I'm not going to be talking about that one HALOer that supposedly didn't like GLoG, as there is nothing I can change about that and it's HIS OPINION (NOT ALL OF HALO'S).

Spoiler
    Show

@^: This is me as a player speaking.

@V: THis is just my character, who apparently isn't exactly like me (Though I do find it pointless to fight GLoG who is "supposedly" good)

Not everyone in HALO said that. for a fact, I or my character didn't.

See pretty much all my posts that I made in the main GLoG thread.

First off, I don't care that you made this group. If you have fun, GO FOR IT. And same thing, not everyone in HALO said that.
    And yes, the character does take things to seriously, perhaps I do to, in fact, yes, I do take things seriously (perhaps TOO seriously).

Once again, WE MAKE OUR OWN DECISIONS. If one person said it, doesn't mean we all do. Don't think we mean that as players, I RP my character FAR differently then I would personally say things.

My character was not interested, he's old. However I was willing to take part with one of my other characters. And once again, just because one person said "Go to war with GLoG" doesn't automatically make the whole of HALO say that as well.

My character simply stated how they do things at HALO, he never (nor I) suggested that GLoG do the same. I'm leaving out other things, but none of them deal with suggesting that GLoG do the same as HALO does.

My character Masato, is quite leaning towards Nuetral, while he does want Evil dead, he just cares about his family mostly and starts to ignore things.
    I'm happy to say that Romance plots are getting far far FAR less common then they were. It's mostly chaos now >_> Though hopefully we can get action back in.
    And you were in a romance plot yourself FF Fanboy.

THIS IS GOING TO FAR. You go so far as to make fun of me and LIE?! You weren't even there! You can look at the competion for yourself. I worked hard and went through way to much stuff that I didn't want to normally. I may have argued lots during that competion, but I won that award far and square, people voted for me wether it be for sympathy or not. You get into those kinds of arguements in any heated competition, especially if you want it BADLY. I wanted the award months before the competition.
    This PISSES ME OFF. I respected you all and wished you the best and you come up with this?! When I found out what sort of things we could be playing and RPing... I SUPPORTED YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My character may not have cared but I was willing to RP and have fun with this group, forget it now, all I see in this group is people who lie and dis-respect me.

You may say that it was all IC, but that last quote is going way to far. And has me thinking that maybe this all isn't IC... And it's made my respect for this group and involvement in RPing with this group PLUMET.

If you wish to continue ticking me off, lie about me. I for one am not going to forgive the people that said these things anytime soon. The reason I am not messing with the group is solely because most of the people (character and possibly player wise) in this group are saying those things. For those that did not say anything that I mentioned that annoyed me or made me angry, please don't worry, it's not your fault. Just please please please don't listen to the lies that give me as a player a bad name.

There may be things I missed, but this is enough to calm me down for the moment. At least acknowledge what you said hurt me (personally) and I may forgive you faster just... I can't do that now or for a very long time at the moment.

Sorry, but I had to tell you all this, I had to show you what you were saying and how it effects me in a negitive way.
    zSorry, I was just going by what Shadow, and some other playgrounders ha told me, while I was running for ninja itp. I'm sorry that I beliueved they're lies, and I'm sorry that I inuslted you, but you were being rather rude at the time, and all though it was understandable rudeness, it was rather spontaneus. I do apologize for what I said, but I was merely oing off of what other playgrounders had tolddd me about your award. Once again I'm sorry about the things I said.

20. - Top - End - #20
    Ogre in the Playground

I will not lie about this so I'll say it again. I wanted that award badly, so naturally, I worked hard for it. And yes I got into heated arguements (I tried to stop them when I felt it was getting to far), but it wasn't only me. And in those things you kinda are supposed to argue, though I was just going all out which I... Probably shouldn't have done >_>
    And I don't think I got along with Shadow well, so that's understand-able. Though if anything wants something extremily bad and it's in their grasp they may do as I have done and do anything to get it.

Apology accepted, but I need a couple weeks to cool off. Even though I take things a tad too seriously I cool off quite quickly, it may even be days.

21. - Top - End - #21
    Troll in the Playground

*Pops head in* 'Ello there.

Just a question, as I was gone for a few days, and now you guys have popped up. Doesn't this all seem a bit unnecessary? I mean, if you want a Good-Aligned organization, we do have HALO. And yeah, it's romance-y, and fairly chaotic, but ultimatly, it's Good, and it's been around for a long time. We have a wiki, we have a lot of members, we're established.

Assuming I'm reading you right, this is a Vaccum, in the same sense that HALO and AMEN are. Members (and members of the enemy, though I haven't seen an Evil League of Evil pop up yet.) are the only ones that get to post in the main thread. Even though you're here, you're not part of The Town, correct?

Unless I'm wrong about that, this really does seem sort of pointless to me. We already have a Good association, in HALO, and it stands alone, AMEN notwithstanding, so what's the point in making this Good League of Good? From my point of view at least, it seems like almost an attack on us, a sort of "We're doing exactly what you're doing, we just don't like you, so we're doing it by ourselves!" kind of thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by YPU View Post
    Real life doesn’t happen, it surprises you like a trap of a CR way above your level.

22. - Top - End - #22
    Orc in the Playground

Hello there. I am Annalee, secretary for the GLoG (Who always gets stuck answering these concerns ). If you read the security camera records (the thread) you will find your questions have been answered already (multiple times. By me. ). If you have any more questions, feel free to ask .

Spoiler
    Show
    Haley's Gone Catmuffin!
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    I totally have trophies!
    Spoiler
    Show

23. - Top - End - #23
    Bugbear in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Raistlin1040 View Post
    Members (and members of the enemy, though I haven't seen an Evil League of Evil pop up yet.)
    ((Actually, they don't like members of the enemy posting there, either...))
    Spoiler
    Show

Do you surmise it's wise to have laser beams emitting from your eyes?
    -They Might Be Giants, "The Lady and the Tiger"

24. - Top - End - #24
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Raistlin1040 View Post
    *Pops head in* 'Ello there.

Just a question, as I was gone for a few days, and now you guys have popped up. Doesn't this all seem a bit unnecessary? I mean, if you want a Good-Aligned organization, we do have HALO. And yeah, it's romance-y, and fairly chaotic, but ultimatly, it's Good, and it's been around for a long time. We have a wiki, we have a lot of members, we're established.

Assuming I'm reading you right, this is a Vaccum, in the same sense that HALO and AMEN are. Members (and members of the enemy, though I haven't seen an Evil League of Evil pop up yet.) are the only ones that get to post in the main thread. Even though you're here, you're not part of The Town, correct?

Unless I'm wrong about that, this really does seem sort of pointless to me. We already have a Good association, in HALO, and it stands alone, AMEN notwithstanding, so what's the point in making this Good League of Good? From my point of view at least, it seems like almost an attack on us, a sort of "We're doing exactly what you're doing, we just don't like you, so we're doing it by ourselves!" kind of thing.
    Whoa, Rasitlin calm down dude, this isn't an attack on HALO, or its members, we're merely a counter action to common web meme, that exists called the Evil Leauge of evil, with many famous members such as Dr.Horrible, and Bad horse being just a few of them.
    Adn our orginization is mainly focused on the remption of evil doers, while we wont attack some org directly we WILL assassinate, and sabotage them to direct their attention else where. So we're the LG to what I would call the LN of Halo seeing as MOST of its members seem more neutral then good to me. (and I'm a member.), now I[m not saying I know everyone in HALO, n fact I think my own view is rather limited on who I want to chat with when I do post in HALO. But, yeah I will admit that I'm not enitrely satisfied with the way HALO, and AMEN work, andso are quite a few other people, but that doesn't mean we're willfully attacking you, or stealing your members.

25. - Top - End - #25
    Orc in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by PirateMonk View Post
    ((Actually, they don't like members of the enemy posting there, either...))
    We don't mind enemy posting there, except when they are posting there just for the sake of posting there.

Spoiler
    Show
    Haley's Gone Catmuffin!
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    I totally have trophies!
    Spoiler
    Show

26. - Top - End - #26
    Troll in the Playground

*Reads FF Fanboy's post*

[crotchety old man voice] LN? LN? Why, we HALOers were good before you kids were even buns in the oven.[/crotchety old man voice]

Fair enough. So do you exist in AMEN/HALO continuity or not?
    Last edited by Raistlin1040; 2008-08-23 at 08:46 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by YPU View Post
    Real life doesn’t happen, it surprises you like a trap of a CR way above your level.

27. - Top - End - #27
    Orc in the Playground

Not this thread, this is the visitor's center. I'm talking about the official thread.

Spoiler
    Show
    Haley's Gone Catmuffin!
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    I totally have trophies!
    Spoiler
    Show

28. - Top - End - #28
    Troll in the Playground

In a way yes, but it's an alternate universe/new world, only just discovered, or something like that. HALO & AMEN are new groups to us. And they have both just discovered us.

But this is just my thoughts on it. I didn't even know about this place until Thursday night, after my mistress Happy Turtle was redeemed, taking me with her.

Lexington III, my Brute. Inner Circle. ! Melody

29. - Top - End - #29
    Barbarian in the Playground

A slightly drunken, depressed and somehow scarred doppleganger stumbles in. Unchanged.

Vzissas 'e leeg 'e cap'n idode djoin?
    Spoiler
    Show
    A-44 A.K.A. The Angel of Retribution A.K.A. The Angel of Revenge A.K.A Angel of Death

30. - Top - End - #30
    Orc in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by alexeduardo View Post
    A slightly drunken, depressed and somehow scarred doppleganger stumbles in. Unchanged.

Vzissas 'e leeg 'e cap'n idode djoin?
    Pardon me, I don't speak drunkard.

Spoiler
    Show
    Haley's Gone Catmuffin!
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    I totally have trophies!
    Spoiler
    Show