New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 10 of 38 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192035 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #271
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: Galactic CrossFire - Peace/War? Victory either Way!

Kreel

Very..

But the Capitan is quickly interrupted by one of the bridge crew

We're getting a transmission, sir. A court transmission, I think. We've got a note saying our report was received well...

The captain holds his hands to his face, closing his eyes.

Someone actually read our report? Incredible...

He turns to the Kreel

You want to talk to them?

Spoiler
    Show
    Did you intercept all transmissions to the Aetheri fleet? Even the non-encrypted ones...
    Rathe avatar by Recaiden

In Auromar, Histantos Illist, Aasimar Warlock.

2. - Top - End - #272
    Ogre in the Playground

Spoiler
    Show
    Nah, they didn't get that far into your systems. They pulled out when they revealed themselves, so no more interceptions
    Thanks to Edwin for the Avatar!

3. - Top - End - #273
    Ogre in the Playground

Spoiler
    Show
    I know. But there was one being broadcast when they were still in, that'd be relevant now. A AV feed, that was sent from a remote location to the entire fleet.
    Rathe avatar by Recaiden

4. - Top - End - #274
    Ogre in the Playground

Spoiler
    Show
    Then most likely they would have gotten at least part of it then.

5. - Top - End - #275
    Ogre in the Playground

Lar duthin Hli
    Verona looks at the hand (Which I actually assume is on her forearm since she is now past 7ft tall) and shakes her head sadly.

Rage flares in her eyes "OF course you shouldn't have you little" she cuts herself off and looks shaken "I- I am sorry, must be residual energies."

There is a moment of silence.

"Well I'll never win another beauty pagent"
    its painfully obvious that she is trying to lighten the mood "How would you know that Goh magic was the perfect catalyst for the demon's power."

She looks at Jal meaningfully "Are you going to have to" she breaths deeply "put me down? For if so let me lead a attack into the center of these invaders, so my death is worth singing about"
    She's Shona Han. Disappearing for a hundred years just means she's had a hundred years to plan. Trying to find out what happened to her is just going to draw her attention.

Then it's a good thing Greystone can KICK REASON TO THE CURB AND GO BEYOND THE IMPOSSIBLE!
    - SurlySeraph

6. - Top - End - #276
    Ogre in the Playground

Kreel Negotiations

A face appears, slowly, on a viewscreen. That of a young woman, who seems a little bit excited at the prospect of this conversation, but still manages to seem calm.

The Kreel recognizes her, and the Aetheri all bow reverently

High Chose...

Thank you, Capitan.

THe Capitan slowly backs away, as High Chosen Kerra smiles at the crystal being

Greetings. I assume you are one of the Kreel?
    Rathe avatar by Recaiden

7. - Top - End - #277
    Ogre in the Playground

Kreel Negotiations

Greetings. I am *Musical notes*, named Master Scout by your people. Yes, I am one of the Kreel.

8. - Top - End - #278
    Bugbear in the Playground

Farez watched the ships appear on the NAV screen. He sat in the central chair of the bridge and opened a COM channel to the ship.

Hello. Should I come aboard your ship or do you want to meet on mine? I would suggest yours, mine is rather... cramped.

Spoiler
    Show
    URF ships usually have enough room for about 5-20 people. Most systems are controlled directly by holo-screens from the bridge. Only super-dreadnaughts or carriers have room for many people.
    RIP Gary Gygax, March 4th, 2008. May he roll 20's in heaven forever.
    RIP Dave Arneson, April 7th, 2009. He roleplays his way into our hearts.
    Avatar by Banjo1985, the Awesome.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by havocfett
    Quote Originally Posted by My self
    I'll throw in my hat as a Dwarf Warlord//Were-Dire Badger, going into Dwarven Defender and Deepwarden from Races of Stone. Is that cool?
    ...I'm not sure the vocabulary exists in the english language to express how much I approve of this concept.

9. - Top - End - #279
    Ogre in the Playground

Kreel Negotiations

*Musical Notes*

Kerra makes a passable effort at singing the Kreel's name, and smiles

If you forgive me, I'll stick to Master Scout. Now, we're currently split. When we made first contact with the Khal, they ended up making a bloody massacre of a planet we'd just colonized. Minimal survivors. When we made contact with the Goh, we took a shine to them, and now the Inquisitorial High Fleet has been sent to repel the raid on their system

She smiles.

It's good that you too want to be peaceful. Now, what do we have to discuss?

Lar duthin Hli

Jal smiles gently, looking up at Verona, as reassuring as he can manage.

Oh no. The demon's well and truly gone, I think, a few little black thoughts non-withstanding. Any who wants to kill you will have to go through me.

Though we may have an interesting time. The Inquisition's here. They're likely to not take this too kindly. Neither, I think, will the large fleet of your own people that's shown up.

Still, right now, let's focus on getting off this ship. Everything else can wait
    Last edited by Moral Wiz; 2008-12-13 at 12:21 AM.
    Rathe avatar by Recaiden

10. - Top - End - #280
    Ogre in the Playground

Kreel Negotiations

Master Scout is fine, thank you.

We wish to discuss opening lines of diplomacy. Most of my people do not deal with outsiders well, and simply wish to be left alone.

However, as recent events have shown, that is not always a good idea. Therefore, we wish to negotiate an "understanding" between our people.

Fortunately, we need not compete for living space, as our "biological" needs are far different from most other species.

If you are willing, I would like to open an "embassy" on one of your worlds....which one does not matter to us, as long as we can talk to you from there. After that, we can negotiate whatever benefits both our people.

11. - Top - End - #281
    Ogre in the Playground

Kreel Negotiations

Kerra smiled

The Aetheri control a large variety of worlds No one is truly that much more important than any other. Each has it's own importance.

If you wish an embassy, simply tell us what you'd best require in environment. Then we can find you a site appropriately. If that's a non factor, as the report sugests, then aesthetics. What sort of world would you like it to be?

And I can speak from any of them. From Charath to Theralonia. One of the benefits of being High Chosen

Aetherlight

Khan smiled, as the second of the two marines fighting him falls, the deep cuts from Khan's Demonblade being too much, even for him. The first one is panting for breath on the floor, after an incredible hook sent him flying across the deck

Khan strides over, as the marine tries to stand. The demonblade whistling in the air, as the bleeding marine watches his comrade

Mercy?

Inquisitorial High Fleet

Inquisitor Lord Drake looked out at the battle from his command chair, trying to size it up. The occasional blasts of gunfire from outside weren't helping.

Those Vela who'd gotten into the Inquisitorial Flagship found a fortress. The response teams were many, they were experianced and they co-ordinated perfectly with the Command and Control Center located on the bridge. Concealed cameras made even the Vela's talents at skirmish warfare somewhat void. Especially when combined with the defense turrets throughout the superstructure.

Drake sighed. They'd have repulsed most borders by now, totally and utterly. Bloody Vela. And he still couldn't get a response from the Aetherlight, though the Demon of the ship seemed to be alright.

All ships; this is the Fist. Status report.

Sanctum here, all fine
    Ascendant, We've still got boarders everywhere, I'm afraid.
    Everfire, Same
    Char, we've had boarders, but we're all clear now.
    Blade; we're finishing off with ours
    Swift and True, we're fully clear
    Blackship, they stayed away from us. As usual.

Drake smiles a little. Not perfect. Best to keep the ships still fighting borders sade, but that left the majority of the fleet still more or less at full capacity.

Ok. Ascendant and Everfire, head for the Aetherlight. Have your Fighter wings scrambled. Keep yourself safe, and out of it, till you've gotten rid of your internal problems.

The rest of you, unify on the Fist's position. Slowly, don't try and draw the Khal's attention. We're going to pull our weight in this fight. Least we can do if we can't find what that manifestation was.

With that, he sent a transmission to the Goh flagship, the massive one in the middle of the fighting. That wasn't hard to spot.

Greetings, unidentified Goh vessel. This is Inquisitor Drake, of the Aetheri, and master of the Inquisitorial High Fleet. Do you require assistance?

Spoiler
    Show
    Unifying the INQ fleet. Those with border problems are being kept away from the battle, the rest are coming together, preparatory to an attack.
    Last edited by Moral Wiz; 2008-12-13 at 04:50 AM.
    Rathe avatar by Recaiden

12. - Top - End - #282
    Ogre in the Playground

Verona

She shakes her head slightly "Are you sure its gone?" she looks at her chest "I can feel something dark in me, is that just the power or have we merely succeeded at locking it away, like a timebomb?"

She pauses then hurries forwards "Yes, lets get to the shuttle, everything else can wait"

Kane

Kane activated his Holo-screen. He was a sight, far more imposing then any of the other Goh you have seen. Not physically, for he seems to be of average Goh height and decently muscled, but the golden Goh around him and his eyes betrayed a certain...divine spark.

"Inquisitor Drake, This is Emperor Kane of the Goh, and this is the Flagship Solar Hammer." He smiles warmly "Any help you can offer will be appreciated" suddenly his eyes lose focus "Actually is there a favor you could do for me? I need to take a shuttle somewhere and I was wondering if your fleet could engage the enemy, try to keep me low profile?"
    She's Shona Han. Disappearing for a hundred years just means she's had a hundred years to plan. Trying to find out what happened to her is just going to draw her attention.

Then it's a good thing Greystone can KICK REASON TO THE CURB AND GO BEYOND THE IMPOSSIBLE!
    - SurlySeraph

13. - Top - End - #283
    Ogre in the Playground

Inquisition-Solar Hammer

Drake smiles

Workable. Just launching an attack on our part would distract them a bit. If we hit the same location, you should get in easy, whilst the Khal turn round to hit us.

Hell, if you send back up quickly, one battleship should be enough. Where did you have in mind?

Spoiler
    Show
    I'm going to hold on responding to the Lar duthin Hli till Raz posts something
    Last edited by Moral Wiz; 2008-12-13 at 09:01 AM.
    Rathe avatar by Recaiden

14. - Top - End - #284
    Ogre in the Playground

Kane

Kane lost the vague look on his face and looked the inquisitor straight in the eyes "On the Khal flagship. I have four battleships and the Solar hammer attacking it, but we need to make sure I get off unseen" He smirks "I need to pay someone who is giving my daughter a hard time a visit"

He pauses and seems to look at a map "Also I can send two battleships to helpsilence that ship with all of their magic-users on it, they are being quite vexing" he laughs lightly " Ast least that is what my wife has said."

- SurlySeraph

15. - Top - End - #285
    Ogre in the Playground

Drake-Kane

Hmm...

Drake is silent for a moment, calculating the odds, then replied, as a man talking to his peer. Not one speaking to an Emperor, as a rule.

Best, I think, to hit the area around her ship as well then. With a few battleships there, and a fighter wing or two, one shuttle will be even more likely to pass unnoticed.

I'll have one of my faster ships launch a run past the Khal flagship. We have six battleships aviliable for combat at this time, so two to hit the heretics, and three to cover your arrival. Work for you?
    Last edited by Moral Wiz; 2008-12-13 at 09:16 AM.
    Rathe avatar by Recaiden

16. - Top - End - #286
    Ogre in the Playground

Solar Hammer

Kane nodded, appreciating the candidness of the talk "Very well, that sounds excellent"

- SurlySeraph

17. - Top - End - #287
    Ettin in the Playground

Silariin and Kreel

"Then hide when the Khal come roving - from what I've seen, you have the stealth technology for it. They wish to fight, conquer and challenge; if they find none they will continue on.
    To speak the truth, I do not believe the Khal harbor ill will unto anyone. They believe that battle is good and the only true death is death in battle - if a race is peaceful/weak, then it is up to the Khal to make them strong again."

Brutius

Tichan decided to test Brianna to her limits, speeding up his attacks and weaving a web of blurred metal around the Imperial princess. Then, as she began to get the hang of his attack pattern, he changed it, flipping his blades into the air and catching them swiftly, weaving another intricate dance of metal.
    Then, he began to combine the two attack styles, flipping small scisks into the air and seamlessly weaving them into his attack.
    One - two - Tichan's katanas knocked away Brianna's spiked gauntlets and grabbed a falling scisk with his foot, slashing it across Brianna's chest and then flipping it back into the air again.
    Now Brianna often found herself trying to dodge or block three sequential attacks, Tichan luring her into falling for a trap and then lashing out with a third blade.
    It would take all of her skill to make a comeback...

Rik'ttlun scrid Szrkyll

Honored Rik'xkell replied via ansible: If you believe your ship is cramped, then you will believe ours is a great hall. We give you grace to come aboard.

Spoiler
    Show
    I'm assuming that the Faaronites are smaller than human size, if I remember correctly. Khal are big, so a Khal ship to a Faaronite might seem great indeed.

Also - the Tech-priests aren't as technologically advanced, and slightly ritualized in their knowledge, but they happen to be among the galaxy's best mathmaticians. So there is some knowledge they can offer Farez.

Vela Spears

The Vela had pulled out of the Inquisition ships after encountering heavy resistance - they now had a new target: the Goh Imperial fleet. They flew easily past gunfire and ship collisions, aiming for ships nearby the Solar Hammer.

Aetherlight

With a flick of a talon, the marine sends a three-bladed knife flying at Khan's face, ripping open a cheek. "No surrender, no mercy..."

Lar duthin Hli

Before leaving the bridge, Tvari sent a broadcast throughout the ship. The Lar duthin Hli has been captured by a most honorable enemy - any survivor may surrender without guilt or die a warrior's death fighting them. Igathin!

Several crew members joined their captain as they headed of the ship, including a slight Vela medical officer and several Khal and Nebensee engineers.

Other crew members were only found by following the trail of bodies. Some preferred a warrior's death to a surrender.

Stormhand

Tatharan's scarred face lit up with a wide grin. "Right answer, High Sorceress." He let go of the staff, making her stumble slightly as she jerked it away. A great roar came from the bridge, causing Tatheran to smirk. "And the bridge is ours. That makes... the whole ship, if I am correct? Your allied counterattack has failed, and your ship is yours no longer." Tatheran pulled out a pistol, pointing it at Rilithe.

Rilithe's heart beat faster than ever, knowing she was looking at her death. "Th-then do what you must..." Tatheran and Rilithe stared at each other for a few moments longer, Tatheran's expression frozen, Rilithe brave at the last. Then Tatheran pulled the trigger.

"...How curious. It would seem that the energy cartridge in my pistol is burnt out completely. I wonder how that could have happened..." Tatheran sank down on his haunches before Rilithe, speaking in a quiet voice. "You were frightened to death, leading that last stand against me - I could smell it on you. Yet, you held your ground and led your men to the best of your ability, never taking the easy path and surrendering. You stared death in the face without flinching, even though your heart was beating like a drum. That is courage, High Sorceress.
    It is extremely hard to impress me. Well done."
    Tatheran stands back up, holstering his pistol, speaking in a normal voice. "High Sorceress, consider yourself a prisoner of the Greater Khalardis Empire."

On the planet Dai

"Blazes, I'm still bleeding..." Ll'ysi and Voruk Tror locked down the military complex's defenses, Ll'ysi feeling the remains of her ear.

"Stow it, we've got bigger problems. If we can't get a transmission to the Tech-priests, we will have no way of shutting down the planetary defenses..." Outside the complex, a Wraith C.A.R.V.E. could be seen trading fire with several Goh tanks, while a tiny 20-foot Puma mowed down Goh infantrymen by the dozen with its Flamer I and Pulse-Bolt Gun. Jak Vorensson messed with the Goh communications technology, trying to get a open signal to the fleet above. "Come on, come on..."

"You have taken the planet safely?" Jak whooped with glee. "I'm afraid not, honored Tech-priest. We are still fighting, and we require your help to shut down their planetary defenses - the battle should be even then." "Alright then, listen carefully..."

Space Battle

While the battle between battleships was still a bloody stalemate, the dogfighting between the ships was going to the Khal directly. Wings of Kikyu fighters zipped around the battlefield, effectively taking out the opposing Goh and Aetheri fighters. While their weak armor required them to be on alert, their long range and sheer speed allowed them to take the upper hand.

Meanwhile, wings of Tsuiseki bombers assaulted the Goh battleships, their Kenka missiles slamming hard into the hulls while their heavy Denko pulse cannons disabled turrets with ease.
    freedom in the flame

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by PhoeKun View Post
    Raz, you scoundrel! You planned this!
    Quote Originally Posted by BladeofObliviom View Post
    Great, and now I'm imagining what Raz's profile on a dating site would look like. "Must be okay with veils."
    Quote Originally Posted by Kasanip View Post
    I don't think there is such a time to have veils that it is not the fault of Raz_Fox.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dervag View Post
    It's a freaking Romulan dump truck. The Romulans are no more likely to build an unarmed warp-capable ship than they are to become a hippy commune.

18. - Top - End - #288
    Ogre in the Playground

Brutius

Bria ducked, twirled, and counterattacked. Her chest armor had been sliced through and it was bleeding a little. She attempted to fight off the three attacks and then began to think of ways to even the odds. She knew that magic wasn't a good idea. Wait, thats it! She waited for another attack to come and then she let loose with a blast of green fire, aimed at his feet. The fire missed the kaharach and slagged the floor beneath him, causing evn the great leader to stumble in surprise.

As he was momen tarily off balance she delievered a ringing kick to the face...only to be put back on the defensive. But now she had a way to keep him at bay, merely aiming at the floor or a ceiling panel, using her home environment to her advantage.

Dai

Major Ordanis was not new to combat by any means, but he knew that this was important. Before him was a Goh military base, the last true stronghold of the invaders. All personnel had been evacuated or killed and it was key to Khal success. He intercepted a transmission but didn't understand it. He knew his choice. He contacted the troops around the base to create a fighting withdraw.

Using his special transmitter, one not confused, he contacted the Battleship Bismarke in orbit, too damaged to continue the fight. He gave the order.

The battleship fired, slagging the entire military base with a precsion laser. With that his men attacked the now defenseless Khal warriors with artillery and long-range tanks. The battle on Dai was pattering to a close.

Space Battle

Some of Melvinar's ships, by far the most advanced due to his focus on Technology, unvealed a new weapon. A gatling gun that could tear directly through fighters. His frigates protected the battleships from the bombers and fighters to keep them in the gaem.

The Mages on the Solar Hammer were the ones who beganto engage the Vela ships, their spells far faster and even more accurate than the anti-ship guns. High-powered flames and light slammed into Vela ships in the Solar Hammers unique way of dealing with fast ships.

- SurlySeraph

19. - Top - End - #289
    Ettin in the Playground

Post Re: Galactic CrossFire - Peace/War? Victory either Way!

Brutius

Tichan laughed as the princess finally came up with a good idea. "Just wondering, your highness: after you destroy your ship, what do you have planned next?"

Dai

Khal were blown sky-high as the laser hit, and Major Ordanis smiled as one of the titans stumbled out of the destruction, only to collapse and explode when it tried to fire. Wait. One...

It erupted out of the rubble like a vengeful god, white-hot metal screaming and slag sliding off of its seemingly indestructible form. Its rapid-fire pulse cannons screamed into fiery life once more, yellow-white beams destroying tanks with every shot. The missile pods fired with a retort. Ordanis only had a moment to realize their target as they streamed forward, before the earth exploded around him, tanks thrown sky-high.

Aboard the Wraith vor Zskero, Ycharr Wn'dre laughed histerically, moving the great C.A.R.V.E. forward with steps that shook the earth. "Whenever you look back again, you'll fight on to the end, together we will live on forevermore...

Space Battle

The valiant Tsuiseki pilots soon realized this new threat, and made it their first priority to disable. The gatling gun ripped through the bombers, but for every ship unluckily blasted to bits four missiles hit their mark.

The Vela ships flew through the barrage, watching for where the mages fired from and using their light cannons to snipe them out. Several Vela took an oath to kill every single mage they saw that day as they weathered the eldritch fire.

Rik'zhell d'nr Pwtath

The tech-priests shielded their minds from the dark barrage, reciting complex mathematical formulae in their heads that deadened the assault. Only the great High Enginseers could recite two equations at once, and the three High Enginseers of the Rik'zhell d'nr Pwtath were the only ones keeping the spell alive. One laughed. "How interesting. Unknown variable y has squared itself, making x + y2 > z."
    freedom in the flame

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by PhoeKun View Post
    Raz, you scoundrel! You planned this!
    Quote Originally Posted by BladeofObliviom View Post
    Great, and now I'm imagining what Raz's profile on a dating site would look like. "Must be okay with veils."
    Quote Originally Posted by Kasanip View Post
    I don't think there is such a time to have veils that it is not the fault of Raz_Fox.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dervag View Post
    It's a freaking Romulan dump truck. The Romulans are no more likely to build an unarmed warp-capable ship than they are to become a hippy commune.

20. - Top - End - #290
    Ogre in the Playground

Aetherlight

The knife seemed to cut along Khan's cheek. But only a trickle of blood came forth.

The Touched Sorcerer smiled, as he walked over., bringing his blade down in one swift, clean motion.

Didn't think so.

Stormhand

Prisoner?

Emotions flashed through Rilithe then. Fear gave way to relief... which in turn became a blend of anger and dread as a quiet realization made itself heard.

You're an official of the Union. Think of what they could learn from you, under interrogation

With the last reserves of her strength she made one, final, lunging attack on Tatharan, using her staff almost as a pointless speer

No! I won't let you...

Spoiler
    Show
    If she's still standing after the next post, I'll be disappointed.
    Last edited by Moral Wiz; 2008-12-13 at 12:34 PM.
    Rathe avatar by Recaiden

21. - Top - End - #291
    Ogre in the Playground

Brutius

Brianna smirked "Oh, I'm not destroying my ship, I'm using it" She ducked behind a pillar just in time for a Katana to sink into it. The blade wouldn't of gotten stuck normally, but Brianna had planned for it and the molten metal oozed over the blade, giving her a moment top attack while he was pre-occupied.

She took careful aim and swung around the pillar. She fired her wrist laser, which slicednright through the obsidian armor of the arm trying to pull out the sword. Though the laser went through, she had not anticipated the other sword swinging down, cutting deep into a section of armor.

She rolled away, bleeding profusely.

Space Battle

Hadrian's battleships, which like their master focused on defense, unvealed one of their many helpful Magics. A crackling lightning field that fried any smaller vessels appeared around them, and these were used to punch through enemy strongpoints.

Dai

Major Ordanis knew something needed to be done. He called in the shifters. Shifters were small bikes that carried a crew of three. They were unncannily fast, built with the finest purple magic.

The Mech blew them away, but there were too many and they were too fast, allowing them to get close enough for the specilists to hit their target. Combedent anti-vehicale troops threw bombs and charges and spells into weakened points. They succeded their mission in immbolizing it, hamstringing the Mech. They retreated an the Goh pulled out of firing range to let them simply pound it with artillery fire.
    Last edited by Greystone; 2008-12-13 at 12:54 PM.

- SurlySeraph

22. - Top - End - #292
    Ogre in the Playground

Shuttle leaving the Lar duthin Hli

It was a tight squeeze in the shuttle between the new arrivals, and the now somewhat larger Verona. Thankfully, the dock held a second Khal vessel, and Theoi is a passable pilot The two vessels head out in convoy, on the alert for any attackers, Khal or Goh

Jal took a long look at the dock, as they left for the void. The magi with him were talking amoungst themselves in whispers, and animatedly. He turned to Verona and Tvari, looking as cheerful as he could manage

Now then, where to? The Aetherlight? The Inquisition? The Goh Fleet?

Or shall we just try and get a good position out here to watch the fireworks?
    Rathe avatar by Recaiden

23. - Top - End - #293
    Ogre in the Playground

Shuttle

Veron looked forelornly at the battle "Well, I'd say either back into the fight or the Aetherlight. Khan may be able to shed some light on our" she glances at him "Peculier problem"

- SurlySeraph

24. - Top - End - #294
    Ogre in the Playground

Shuttle

Jal winced at her words, but nodded

Fair enough. We can treat some of it after the battle, though this isn't something I know endless amounts about.

Lar duthin Hli

One of the Magi had been operating a large control, and as the shuttle left, the group could see the Lar duthin Hli's engines powering up, as she set to a course.

It didn't have it's old maneuverability. It was being controlled by Aetheri, and remotely at that. But still, it was a Khal ship, and superior to what the gunners were used to. And they no longer had to worry about tedious sub-systems, such as life support, weaponry and gravity, which left more power to the engines and shields. Speeding through both Goh and Khal fleets, the now unmanned raider heads straight at it's target. The Mith drikn Vwy

Spoiler
    Show
    Using the abandoned Lar duthin Hli to ram the Mith drikn Vwy head on, aiming at the Plasma Scourge primarily
    Rathe avatar by Recaiden

25. - Top - End - #295
    Ogre in the Playground

Kreel Negotiations

Your reports are correct, environment is not an issue for us. As for preferred type...we enjoy hot planets with a high radioactive content.

Silariin and Kreel

Yes, we have the stealth. However, we are not yet capable of putting stealth fields on our planets. Until such time as either the Ancient Enemy is destroyed, or we withdraw from this universe....hiding from he Khal is not an option. So....what would you suggest? We are willing to compromise. If the Khal want combat, we would be willing to provide it. We can send fleets to a location to fight you if that is what you want. We can even drop ground troops for you to fight. We merely ask that you live our planetary populations and industrial capability alone.

26. - Top - End - #296
    Ogre in the Playground

Kreel Negotiations

We don't traditionally settle planets with a high radiation count.

We have a colony on one world that'll qualify. Or we could just set you up a complex according to your preferences in Charath, our capitol. Which'd you prefer?
    Rathe avatar by Recaiden

27. - Top - End - #297
    Ogre in the Playground

Kreel Negotiations

Most races do not. We find it more convenient that way. A complex at the capitol will be fine.

28. - Top - End - #298
    Ogre in the Playground

Kreel Negotiations

Very well. Though it does have one problem. Giving out the location of our capitol to a race with powerful stealth technology doesn't seem to be a good idea. After all, we barely know you.

A galaxy map is raised. An area is highlighted in red

This is Aetheri space. Pick a world there, any world. We'll set you up there, with a link to the Court. It isn't located on Charath
    Rathe avatar by Recaiden

29. - Top - End - #299
    Ogre in the Playground

Kreel Negotiations

That is acceptable.

Master scout randomly picks a location.

That will be sufficient.

30. - Top - End - #300
    Ogre in the Playground

Kreel Negotiations

Very well. You have my permission as High Chosen of the Aetheri to set up an embassy on the world in question.

Kerra smiles at the odd looking Alien.

You hacked our systems, I understand? Did you get a note of the frequency my Investiture speech was broadcast on?
    Last edited by Moral Wiz; 2008-12-13 at 02:06 PM.
    Rathe avatar by Recaiden