New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. - Top - End - #31
    Troll in the Playground

Zombie

Default Re: The Whispering Cairn [Group One]

Seeing a great opportunity to improve on her evil witchery, Elizabeth took on the most menacing tone she could, rather obviously trying to mess with the local greenhorn. "Why, it's filled with the direst of evil, of course, filled to the brim with hungry flesh eating ghouls, who'll tear ye limb from limb, as they feast upon your supple organs. And I hear a foul wight reins supreme at its heart, who's merest touch brings calamity to all who face him. You're not scared of a little eeeeevil, are you?"

((bluff (D20+7)[13]))

Spoiler
    Show
    Roll sense motive before you type up the response, then edit in an appropriate response. Or you can RP a fail as Vox did, when it makes no real difference.
    Last edited by Yukitsu; 2008-12-16 at 09:27 PM.
    Me: I'd get the paladin to help, but we might end up with a kid that believes in fairy tales.
    DM: aye, and it's not like she's been saved by a mysterious little girl and a band of real live puppets from a bad man and worse step-sister to go live with the faries in the happy land.
    Me: Yeah, a knight in shining armour might just bring her over the edge.

2. - Top - End - #32
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: The Whispering Cairn [Group One]

Camael

The newly minted angel's eyes go wide with childlike excitement. Unable to contain himself, he whips his sword out of its scabbard and starts swiping one-handed at the head of a nearby flower. He would be a comical sight, except for the supernatural accuracy of his swings. Individual petals, sliced cleanly from the whole, start to collect at the bottom of the plant.

Hah! Evil stands no chance against the righteous swords of Elysium!

Spoiler
    Show
    Sense Motive: (1d20+5)[22]
    And it would appear that he did realize she was pulling their legs.
    Last edited by Vox Clamantis; 2008-12-16 at 09:01 PM.