Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 30 of 40
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Halfling in the Playground
     
    Jontom Xire's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Southampton, UK
    Gender
    Male

    Default 5 Player CYOR Werewolf II - Game started

    EDK's game was just so much fun I thought I'd run one. However there are a few extra restrictions:

    At least 1 wolf.
    No more than 2 wolves.
    At least 1 townie or seer (or night killable person).

    Any role that is too full will have random member(s) transferred to another role to balance it up. However no-one will be transferred to the baner role. If no-one picks baner - there's no baner.

    Also, days will be longer than usual, but I like variable day lengths, so once everyone puts final choice or a long time has passed since day start, I'll end the day. Nights will be 24 hours long or thereabouts as usual. Lastly, no-lynch is a legal vote.

    Players: Blue Umbrella, Catseye2121, iceddragons, Recaiden, Selrahc.
    Last edited by Jontom Xire; 2008-12-17 at 04:36 AM.
    Spoiler
    Show

    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcaller View Post
    Damn Jontom and his twisting logic that make sense.
    Quote Originally Posted by banjo1985 View Post
    Nothing personal JX, I just know how completely devious and brilliant you are at these games when you have the time to devote to them.
    Quote Originally Posted by banjo1985 View Post
    All I'll say is that Jontom is a master at these games ... the blue guy with the spiky teeth can be very persuasive.

    Evnafet's GitP WW archive is here.

  2. - Top - End - #2
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    The Fiery Tower's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Here
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: 5 Player CYOR Werewolf II - Recruiting

    I am in on this game...
    Thanks goes to Vampire Pumpkin for my awesome avatar!

    I've challenged myself to get 1k wins this season:
    League of Legends S4 Ranked Challenge: 477/1000 Wins,
    Top Tier Diamond I, Current Tier: Diamond I , 0 Pts.

    Warning, my name will be changing from The Fiery Tower to TFT at some point soon eventually.

  3. - Top - End - #3
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Selrahc's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: 5 Player CYOR Werewolf II - Recruiting

    Glad I did one last forum check tonight. In.

    How many players are you looking for? Can we pick non-standard roles like voider? (I guess probably not...)
    Avatar by Simius

  4. - Top - End - #4
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    Hyozo's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    In the Playground

    Default Re: 5 Player CYOR Werewolf II - Recruiting

    I'll join this one as well.
    Avatar by Vulion. Vectored by me.

  5. - Top - End - #5
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    Recaiden's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    The Icy Northlands
    Gender
    Intersex

    Default Re: 5 Player CYOR Werewolf II - Recruiting

    In. The last one was a fun thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anarion View Post
    Recaiden, stop using your mastery of the English language to confuse the issue.
    ~Inner Circle~
    Spoiler
    Show


    Quote Originally Posted by Raz_Fox View Post
    He takes normality and reason and turns them UP TO 11!
    Echidna by Serpentine - But I also make avatars

  6. - Top - End - #6
    Halfling in the Playground
     
    Jontom Xire's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Southampton, UK
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: 5 Player CYOR Werewolf II - Recruiting

    Need one more player.

    Standard roles only, please (no devil).

    Please feel free to PM me your role straight away once you sign up.
    Spoiler
    Show

    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcaller View Post
    Damn Jontom and his twisting logic that make sense.
    Quote Originally Posted by banjo1985 View Post
    Nothing personal JX, I just know how completely devious and brilliant you are at these games when you have the time to devote to them.
    Quote Originally Posted by banjo1985 View Post
    All I'll say is that Jontom is a master at these games ... the blue guy with the spiky teeth can be very persuasive.

    Evnafet's GitP WW archive is here.

  7. - Top - End - #7
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Boo's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Surreal St.

    Default Re: 5 Player CYOR Werewolf II - Recruiting

    In????? Sure.

  8. - Top - End - #8
    Halfling in the Playground
     
    Jontom Xire's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Southampton, UK
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: 5 Player CYOR Werewolf II - Recruiting

    And that makes five.

    Game starts as soon as I get all role PMs, and send out any alterations (e.g. if everyone picks baner this time).
    Spoiler
    Show

    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcaller View Post
    Damn Jontom and his twisting logic that make sense.
    Quote Originally Posted by banjo1985 View Post
    Nothing personal JX, I just know how completely devious and brilliant you are at these games when you have the time to devote to them.
    Quote Originally Posted by banjo1985 View Post
    All I'll say is that Jontom is a master at these games ... the blue guy with the spiky teeth can be very persuasive.

    Evnafet's GitP WW archive is here.

  9. - Top - End - #9
    Halfling in the Playground
     
    Jontom Xire's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Southampton, UK
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: 5 Player CYOR Werewolf II - Game started

    This is going to be very interesting.

    Any roles that needed to be re-assigned, you have been notified by PM. If you haven't received such a PM then you have the role you PMed me with.

    If you are a seer and you get night killed, you will not be told the result of your scry that night. You will in effect be killed before you could tell anyone anyway, but this removes the temptation to cheat.

    =================

    Dawn breaks in a very small village, in a valley, high up in the mountains. Snows blocks the passes but the villagers have enough food to last them through the winter. Now all they have to do is wait for Spring to come.

    But as they rise they see a horriffic sight. A dead, chewed, and mangled body lies on the small village common. Near it is the dead body of a werewolf. It appears that someone came across the werewolf chewing his victim in the night, fought, and killed it. But were they, in the process, infected with lycanthropy themselves? Who was it? How many are there?

    The five remaining survivors gather together to discuss what must be done...
    Spoiler
    Show

    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcaller View Post
    Damn Jontom and his twisting logic that make sense.
    Quote Originally Posted by banjo1985 View Post
    Nothing personal JX, I just know how completely devious and brilliant you are at these games when you have the time to devote to them.
    Quote Originally Posted by banjo1985 View Post
    All I'll say is that Jontom is a master at these games ... the blue guy with the spiky teeth can be very persuasive.

    Evnafet's GitP WW archive is here.

  10. - Top - End - #10
    Halfling in the Playground
     
    Jontom Xire's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Southampton, UK
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: 5 Player CYOR Werewolf II - Game started

    Several hours later a rabbit hops across the village common. It sniffs the air, pricks its ears, and tries its hardest to detect any danger. Nothing. The village appears deserted.

    The rabbit digs through the snow to nibble a few blades of grass then decides to wait until later when the sun will have softened the snow some more, and wanders on.


    The village is completely still and quiet once more, excepting only a narrator wondering where all his players have gone.

    Spoiler
    Show

    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcaller View Post
    Damn Jontom and his twisting logic that make sense.
    Quote Originally Posted by banjo1985 View Post
    Nothing personal JX, I just know how completely devious and brilliant you are at these games when you have the time to devote to them.
    Quote Originally Posted by banjo1985 View Post
    All I'll say is that Jontom is a master at these games ... the blue guy with the spiky teeth can be very persuasive.

    Evnafet's GitP WW archive is here.

  11. - Top - End - #11
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Murska's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Whose eye is that eye?
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: 5 Player CYOR Werewolf II - Game started

    Hahaha.
    Trophies:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Trophies.

    Quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by lamech View Post
    Trusting Murska worked out great!
    Quote Originally Posted by happyturtle View Post
    A Murska without lies is like a day without sunshine.

  12. - Top - End - #12
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Selrahc's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: 5 Player CYOR Werewolf II - Game started

    Blue Umbrella recently opened up a game by voting for me, I believe I shall reciprocate.

    I was actually waiting for someone to do a psychological profile of who would pick werewolf, but that doesn't seem to be forthcoming, so a petty metagame point will have to do.

    Also, I'm going to get that wascawwy wabbit. All I'll need is a few choice supplies from the acme cowpowation.
    Last edited by Selrahc; 2008-12-18 at 06:04 AM.
    Avatar by Simius

  13. - Top - End - #13
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    Recaiden's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    The Icy Northlands
    Gender
    Intersex

    Default Re: 5 Player CYOR Werewolf II - Game started

    Well, I think that Selhrac and I are most likely to pick wolf. Murska could be using the rule of Murska as a shield, counting on our discounting of it to save him.
    Last edited by Recaiden; 2008-12-17 at 09:33 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anarion View Post
    Recaiden, stop using your mastery of the English language to confuse the issue.
    ~Inner Circle~
    Spoiler
    Show


    Quote Originally Posted by Raz_Fox View Post
    He takes normality and reason and turns them UP TO 11!
    Echidna by Serpentine - But I also make avatars

  14. - Top - End - #14
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Murska's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Whose eye is that eye?
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: 5 Player CYOR Werewolf II - Game started

    Quote Originally Posted by Recaiden View Post
    Well, I think that Selhrac and I are most likely to pick wolf. Murska could be using the rule of Murska as a shield, counting on our discounting of it to save him.
    Yeah, maybe I could... ya know, if I were playing.
    Trophies:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Trophies.

    Quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by lamech View Post
    Trusting Murska worked out great!
    Quote Originally Posted by happyturtle View Post
    A Murska without lies is like a day without sunshine.

  15. - Top - End - #15
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Uncle Festy's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    The Nation of Procrasti

    Default Re: 5 Player CYOR Werewolf II - Game started

    Murska is clearly a wolf, then!
    Quote Of The Week Whenever I Feel Like Updating It (last updated 1/17/12)
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Phase
    That guy was badass! He was like, "Oh! Oh, you're gonna try to Chuck Norris me, I'll just Chuck Norris you!" Unfortunately, I am the best Chuck Norris since Chuck Norris.
    Which is saying something, considering that Chuck Norris... was Chuck Norris.

  16. - Top - End - #16
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Boo's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Surreal St.

    Default Re: 5 Player CYOR Werewolf II - Game started

    It's clear to me that I am not a wolf, however, I may have chosen to be a wolf. Who knows.

    Selrahc in retaliation.

  17. - Top - End - #17
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    Recaiden's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    The Icy Northlands
    Gender
    Intersex

    Default Re: 5 Player CYOR Werewolf II - Game started

    Quote Originally Posted by Murska View Post
    Yeah, maybe I could... ya know, if I were playing.
    Murska's found an even better excuse to hide behind.
    Last edited by Recaiden; 2008-12-18 at 09:04 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anarion View Post
    Recaiden, stop using your mastery of the English language to confuse the issue.
    ~Inner Circle~
    Spoiler
    Show


    Quote Originally Posted by Raz_Fox View Post
    He takes normality and reason and turns them UP TO 11!
    Echidna by Serpentine - But I also make avatars

  18. - Top - End - #18
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    The Fiery Tower's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Here
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: 5 Player CYOR Werewolf II - Game started

    Recaiden needs an excuse?
    Thanks goes to Vampire Pumpkin for my awesome avatar!

    I've challenged myself to get 1k wins this season:
    League of Legends S4 Ranked Challenge: 477/1000 Wins,
    Top Tier Diamond I, Current Tier: Diamond I , 0 Pts.

    Warning, my name will be changing from The Fiery Tower to TFT at some point soon eventually.

  19. - Top - End - #19
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    Hyozo's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    In the Playground

    Default Re: 5 Player CYOR Werewolf II - Game started

    Recaiden for supporting the lynching of somebody who isn't in this game.
    Last edited by Hyozo; 2008-12-18 at 05:20 PM.
    Avatar by Vulion. Vectored by me.

  20. - Top - End - #20
    Halfling in the Playground
     
    Jontom Xire's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Southampton, UK
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: 5 Player CYOR Werewolf II - Game started

    Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Festy View Post
    Murska is clearly a wolf, then!
    Ssshhh.

    Please don't let this turn into Funfair or whatever it was called. If you're not playing, you can make comments, but NO POINTING!.

    Besides, it confuses the narrator.

    So far votes are:

    Recaiden: 2
    Selrahc:1
    Blue Umbrella: 1
    No lynch (aka Murska): 1

    There will be at least 24 hours more on the day to allow you to debate and discuss. Remember that unlike larger games, every lynch is crucial. The last game was won by the wolves after only one lynch and no night kills. This game could potentially be won with 1 lynch and 1 night kill, if you lynch the wrong person and the werewolf(ves) target an unbaned target. (And if there are two of them which may or may not be the case).
    Last edited by Jontom Xire; 2008-12-18 at 03:23 AM.
    Spoiler
    Show

    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcaller View Post
    Damn Jontom and his twisting logic that make sense.
    Quote Originally Posted by banjo1985 View Post
    Nothing personal JX, I just know how completely devious and brilliant you are at these games when you have the time to devote to them.
    Quote Originally Posted by banjo1985 View Post
    All I'll say is that Jontom is a master at these games ... the blue guy with the spiky teeth can be very persuasive.

    Evnafet's GitP WW archive is here.

  21. - Top - End - #21
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Selrahc's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: 5 Player CYOR Werewolf II - Game started

    I'll go for Recaiden then.
    Avatar by Simius

  22. - Top - End - #22
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    Recaiden's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    The Icy Northlands
    Gender
    Intersex

    Default Re: 5 Player CYOR Werewolf II - Game started

    Guys, why? If you think I'm trying to help the wolves, I just don't want to kill the wrong target and give the wolves a win really quick. If you want I'l change my point back to Selhrac
    Quote Originally Posted by Anarion View Post
    Recaiden, stop using your mastery of the English language to confuse the issue.
    ~Inner Circle~
    Spoiler
    Show


    Quote Originally Posted by Raz_Fox View Post
    He takes normality and reason and turns them UP TO 11!
    Echidna by Serpentine - But I also make avatars

  23. - Top - End - #23
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    Hyozo's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    In the Playground

    Default Re: 5 Player CYOR Werewolf II - Game started

    I'm changing to Blue Umbrella since I don't want anybody to have the majority yet.
    Avatar by Vulion. Vectored by me.

  24. - Top - End - #24
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    The Fiery Tower's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Here
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: 5 Player CYOR Werewolf II - Game started

    Most likely to pick Wolf: Recaiden, in my mind.
    Least likely: Iceddragon... but you never know.

    Suspicious:
    Selrahc, because he wanted a pshycological breakdown(Being somewhat unknown to me at least, giving him an edge).
    First to post, and an excuse doesn't change that.

    Recaiden, because he basically confused everyone with Murska(Though that could be to give the impression of giving the villagers more of a chance, it would actually hurt the villagers)

    Iceddragon, because he voted last (Giving him an edge on lynch)

    Blue Umbrella: Died tragically last game as wolf... Also for giving a retalitory point on one of the most important lynch days of the game.

    Myself, because I picked wolf last game and since I usually do well as a wolf in small games... (/braggish)

    Gonna keep my vote where it is, because there is a tie. What is the rule on ties JX?
    Thanks goes to Vampire Pumpkin for my awesome avatar!

    I've challenged myself to get 1k wins this season:
    League of Legends S4 Ranked Challenge: 477/1000 Wins,
    Top Tier Diamond I, Current Tier: Diamond I , 0 Pts.

    Warning, my name will be changing from The Fiery Tower to TFT at some point soon eventually.

  25. - Top - End - #25
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Boo's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Surreal St.

    Default Re: 5 Player CYOR Werewolf II - Game started

    First to hit the number of votes in the tie is lynched.

  26. - Top - End - #26
    Halfling in the Playground
     
    Jontom Xire's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Southampton, UK
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: 5 Player CYOR Werewolf II - Game started

    Hmm, I think, that seeing as we have an odd number of players each day phase, and not so many players either, that I'm going to wait for a majority. If there is no majority, no lynch.

    It seems the town has not yet come to a firm consensus.

    If you decide that your point is absolutely final and definitely not going to be swayed by any more logic, could you mark it as such. Once we get a majority of votes that won't be swayed then I'll end the day phase.

    ===Vote Tally==

    Selrahc, Recaiden = 2 each
    Blue Umbrella = 1
    Last edited by Jontom Xire; 2008-12-19 at 03:42 AM.
    Spoiler
    Show

    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcaller View Post
    Damn Jontom and his twisting logic that make sense.
    Quote Originally Posted by banjo1985 View Post
    Nothing personal JX, I just know how completely devious and brilliant you are at these games when you have the time to devote to them.
    Quote Originally Posted by banjo1985 View Post
    All I'll say is that Jontom is a master at these games ... the blue guy with the spiky teeth can be very persuasive.

    Evnafet's GitP WW archive is here.

  27. - Top - End - #27
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Murska's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Whose eye is that eye?
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: 5 Player CYOR Werewolf II - Game started

    Quote Originally Posted by Jontom Xire View Post
    No lynch (aka Murska): 1
    Oooh! Pick me! Pick me!
    Trophies:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Trophies.

    Quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by lamech View Post
    Trusting Murska worked out great!
    Quote Originally Posted by happyturtle View Post
    A Murska without lies is like a day without sunshine.

  28. - Top - End - #28
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Boo's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Surreal St.

    Default Re: 5 Player CYOR Werewolf II - Game started

    Quote Originally Posted by Catseye2121 View Post
    Blue Umbrella: Died tragically last game as wolf... Also for giving a retalitory point on one of the most important lynch days of the game.
    >> I was never in a 'pick your role' game before this one.

    I'd say for people to point at Selrahc because I want to see how predictable he might be.

  29. - Top - End - #29
    Halfling in the Playground
     
    Jontom Xire's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Southampton, UK
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: 5 Player CYOR Werewolf II - Game started

    Sorry for not updating sooner, but I couldn't get time onm the computer this Sunday.

    I think enough time has passed that no-one is going to change their vote.

    ===============

    The few remaining survivors argue all day about who might be a werewolf in their midst, but with the votes evenly split neither side can raise enough energy to lynch another and everyone goes to bed dissatisfied.

    ===============

    Night actions in within 24 hours for all them that have them, please.
    Spoiler
    Show

    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcaller View Post
    Damn Jontom and his twisting logic that make sense.
    Quote Originally Posted by banjo1985 View Post
    Nothing personal JX, I just know how completely devious and brilliant you are at these games when you have the time to devote to them.
    Quote Originally Posted by banjo1985 View Post
    All I'll say is that Jontom is a master at these games ... the blue guy with the spiky teeth can be very persuasive.

    Evnafet's GitP WW archive is here.

  30. - Top - End - #30
    Halfling in the Playground
     
    Jontom Xire's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Southampton, UK
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: 5 Player CYOR Werewolf II - Game started

    Ok, so it's a few minutes under 24 hours, but....


    ==============

    The sun rises. Birds sing. The villagers awake feeling rested, refreshed and full of optimism. Until, that is, they see the wreckage of a human body strewn across the village green. It's Catseye2121. In his pocket you find a crystal ball - with the price sticker still glued on. It looks like it has never been used.

    ==============

    Catseye2121 was killed during the night. He was a seer.

    I need two votes for a lynch, but if there is a 2-2 tie there will be no lynch.

    You have at least 48 hours, and I'll extend if there is evidence of a heated debate in progress.
    Spoiler
    Show

    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcaller View Post
    Damn Jontom and his twisting logic that make sense.
    Quote Originally Posted by banjo1985 View Post
    Nothing personal JX, I just know how completely devious and brilliant you are at these games when you have the time to devote to them.
    Quote Originally Posted by banjo1985 View Post
    All I'll say is that Jontom is a master at these games ... the blue guy with the spiky teeth can be very persuasive.

    Evnafet's GitP WW archive is here.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •