New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 4 of 50 FirstFirst 123456789101112131429 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #91
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: My Little Pony XX: Appletastic Treats

But everypony is part marshmellow! Mine and Inkwell's chart says exactly that! It's scientifically proven!

2. - Top - End - #92

OKAY. SO. I AM DOING IT. For the sake of EVERYONE involved, I'm going to break this massive response of doom up by thread. I don't expect anypony to bother reading the entire thing, buuuut…
    Quote Originally Posted by SiuiS View Post

You will be a hero of the people. I'm not even kidding. I will glorify your name in every avenue I can.
    If you want to find yourself, just unspoiler and ctrl-f. I won't be offended if nopony reads this tl;dr. Honest!

---
    So. I tried to post the full thing at once, and recieved this message.
    "The text that you have entered is too long (51004 characters). Please shorten it to 50000 characters long."

I HAVE REACHED THE GITP LIMITS. I HAVE DONE WHAT NOPONY HAS. *Happy Bounce*

Two part quote wall coming up.

(Also. 3/4 of the post is green because I forgot the "[ / color]" at the end of EVERY SINGLE SiuiS quote. AND THAT'S A LOT OF HUNTING. Second spoiler because I don't know why; my formatting is fine. GUYS I BROKEDED IT.)
    ---

My Little Pony XIX: I Emptied Your Thread
    Page 6 – 20
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Raz_Fox View Post
    And then everything exploded.
    Spoiler
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by Raz_Fox View Post
    Faster, brony slaves, faster!

(Also, I just want you to know that everything you said in this post made me laugh hysterically.)
    WE ARE THE ALL POWERFU- Who am I kidding, that's only Midnight, Lix and Phoe. Those three could tie anypony up in 10 seconds flat. The rest of us are helpless.

Quote Originally Posted by MCerberus View Post
    Midnight does.
    And that's reason 103278 you should be frightened in this place.
    Dude, everything about midnight scares the **** out of me. NOPONY SHOULD HAVE THAT MANY ARTIFACTS!

Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    Considering I made that image in a meme generator.

WOOHOO! Top google result!

Quote Originally Posted by Kyouhen View Post
    That and Twilight needs to stop calling them her little ponies. They are not yours Twilight, you cannot have them, stop claiming they are yours.
    I went on google and looked for a pedo bear version of twilight. The first result was a story on DeviantArt titled "Pedo Twilight". I- I'm scared.

Quote Originally Posted by Kindablue View Post
    The Secret Origins of Fluttershy:
    Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show
    ...I really need to prepare myself for the cute overload of the ages here, huh?

The sockening
    Spoiler
    Show
    Yup. I'm going to be a quivering mass of "D'AWWW when I finish going through all... OH CELESTIA. 2600 POSTS.

Quote Originally Posted by darthbobcat View Post
    Ponies from across the world feel an urge to steal each others' socks until one pony claims THE PRIZE.

Which is an enormous pile of socks.

Also ponies are from Zeist.
    Dude, seriously. That sequel does not exist. >_>

It's really a time-travel clone created to weaponize d'aww
    This thread has done that thousands of times over. This is the one area in which we overshadow the royal sisters.

As well you shouldn't, it being a Butterscotch Sundae fic, which are almost always near-clop and plot-lite. (And I mean plot in the normal sense).
    I... think I've read one thing by her. And agreed, they do tend towards the clop. However, the one I did read was the one where her human self summons Pinkie Pie, and I will admit I laughed out loud. Extremely hard.

I don't know. Except for the "babies inside Christmas stockings" template, I can't think of any that don't seem like that.
    ...WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT TO MY BRAIN?! @_@

I can't post.
    ...This is so meta I don't even.

Quote Originally Posted by Deadly View Post
    However, to me, Zecora is much worse. Even to this day I can't hear that voice and accept that she's supposed to be a female. Every time the ponies refer to her as "her", my brain shuts down a little. It isn't helped by the fact that Zecora actually looks rather like a male pony too, with that squarish snout.
    I have no issues believing that Zecora is female. Her voice is slightly androgynous, but really it sounds like a slightly husky female voice. It's unique, and I like it. The rhyming however... Well let's just say I don't have too much of an issue that she didn't get much screen time. XP

Quote Originally Posted by OrchestraHc View Post
    My assumption has always been that the necklaces fizzled away shortly after they defeated nightmare moon and the elements were "within" if they ever needed them. "Needed" here meaning Nightmare moon level threat, so the parasprites and diamond dogs wouldn't count.
    This was kind of my assumption too. Honestly, I'm pretty sure we'll see them again in season 2.

Quote Originally Posted by Aotrs Commander View Post
    But it did, at least, work.
    WHYYYYY?!?!?!

Quote Originally Posted by ScionoftheVoid View Post
    Con drain causes death, and is permanent without the help of magic. Just sayin'.
    Well, if I have 14 con and take 5 con damage, I'm not dead, but I'd assume I'm probably pretty damn tired.

You realise we're in ponythread and are obligated to love and tolerate, right?
    ...This is an obligation? I thought it was just out of the goodness of our hearts. For the sake of... Ya know, love and Tolerance.

And then Soarin turned out to be an Alicorn and he used the light from his new celestial body, the Soar-un, to destroy Tirek and then he played a guitar solo on his flying V electric guitar and made out with Applejack AND Rainbow Dash AT THE SAME TIME and then he decapitated Luna and Celestia and got their powers and The Prize and then he was a super saiyan from Zeist the end plz review don't be a prep stop flamming.
    ...I... wut? Guys! I think I found the Pony Fandom's Full Life Consequences!

I second this ponysane gentlecolt's suggestion.

Can I third it as well? Olympia is technically a sentient being.

Oh, Baron Awesome, how far have you fallen from being the sane avian of the pony thread? That wasn't so hard wasn't it?
    We really are all losing our minds, aren't we? EVERYPONY GETS PONYSANE!

Quote Originally Posted by EsperDerek View Post
    But....but....I'm the one who came *up* with the term ponysane...I'm the Element of Pony! You can't take that away from me!
    This is a good point. My vote goes to Midnight.

Ponysane is like insane, Midnight. They are talking about my loosely defined former position of embodiment of regular (comparative) sanity (not related to the Elements, more of administrative position) to the thread, which is the exact opposite of you... In fact, it was suggested (by me) specifically to counterbalance the ponysanity, you, in particular, were responsible for...
    So this means that Midnight is the cause of all insanity in the history of the world. Her existence now has warped back in time, causing random people throughout history to lose their minds just due to the sheer drool inducing cuteness power that she holds.

Quote Originally Posted by Capt. Ido Nos View Post
    This pleases Ido

*smashes box with a hammer*
    Now I have two fics I need to write. Celestia damn it.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyouhen View Post
    Oy! Watch what you say there! I'll have you know I'm not insane. I'm anti-sane!
    Oh you.

Excerpt #4:
    Spoiler
    Show
    As she slept, she dreamed of the waking world.

Leaving the library under cover of night, out the window, away from Spike, away from her parents, away from Ponyville... Leaving before discovery, lest she be stopped at her weakest.

Flying...flying...how was she flying...she was a unicorn, she had no wings, and yet, the world was far below her hooves...Freedom, Freedom in so long, the air rushing past their body...

A moonless night, Luna's eye turned away from them...this moment carefully chosen by her, her former self could not know until it was time...

A new residence, the same cave she had heard in Momma's stories about Aunt Fluttershy and the dragon...It was a dank, miserable place, but it would have to do, from here, she would be able to observe while she was fully reborn into the world, and could take the steps necessary to ensure she was never alone...

A frantic search, watched from afar. Her family, her friends, most of all her three mothers, all of them desperately searching for their loved one, the one that they had raised from birth. Her Mom, weeping, being held tight by her Momma. It was a momentary pain, a pain to be endured. She had endured more, but the one she loved, the one who would ensure she was never alone, she suffered terribly at the sight, no matter what she said...

Hurting them, hurting them, this wasn't right...she wanted nothing more than to reach out, to hold them, but she wouldn't let her, not yet, not yet. Soon. Shhh...

Drinking from a puddle, seeing her reflection. Her purple pelt dark, her hair drifting in the non-existent winds. Two wings, comprised of a galaxy of miniature stars, extending from her back.

Her eyes were green.

Time. It was time. She was strong once more. The world would love her, she would force all of Equestria to, and in turn, she would love her, for the gift of Equestria.

Love. This was all about love. But love wasn't selfish. It wasn't supposed to be taking, it was about giving. She had watched...she had watched them still searching for her, all this time. She had hurt them, left *them* alone. No more.

She looked down at the world that would soon be theirs, and spread her wings.

And in the darkness, she gathered her strength, and let the love that she was given, and the love that she gave, start to burn bright...
    Have I ever told you you are an amazingly talented writer and storyteller? Because you seriously are.

I don't have enough Internets to give you right now. Hold up, I should rob Google. They're bound to have lots of Internets there.

TO THE LYRAMOBILE!
    ...I WANNA RIDE IN THE LYRAMOBILE!

edit- Celestia is a smoker from Left4Dead
    Spoiler
    Show

I am honestly thinking about it.
    Please do!

Quote Originally Posted by the_druid_droid View Post
    EDIT: Oh my! Guardopolis!
    Spoiler
    Show
    Why is this so adorable? Also it reminds me of the Zecora fic that popped up on EqD the other day.

Choose your side:
    Spoiler
    Show

I've picked mine...
    For the New Lunar Republic!

Quote Originally Posted by Kris Strife View Post
    While it'd be nice to automatically be able to start a relationship with the first person I truly desired, it wouldn't be the same as earning it by my own actions and words.

Also, I think I have Ship Note immunity anyways, due to my request to not be Ship Noted...
    This made me D'aww.

Also, no one has immunity to Ship Noting. Lix and Midnight are just merciful enough to respect your wish. Muahaha!

The leaves the question of the Party Note. What dark powers does it TRULY have?
    THIS EXISTS?!? OH CELESTIA WE'RE ALL GOING TO DIE.

Well, yes, like, but not like, like silly, goddess. Given he's, sorry, she's been working as my attache for the last half-a-decade, we do have a share certain camraderie, yes. She's a pretty good sidekick to have in a fight too. Which is as far as it goes; purely platonic and all that.
    ...I don't believe you. XD

No, not ponysane, sane pony! Ponysane is what I would be if I wasnt a pony. But since I am a pony, I can't be ponysane, I'm just regular sane. Because I'm a pony.

Quote Originally Posted by Thanqol View Post
    Spoiler
    Show

The best ship.

That is all.
    ...OH NO YOU DIDN'T!

Quote Originally Posted by Lix Lorn View Post
    I'm the herald of the shipping goddess. I can project a literal, entropic-altering field of smuttiness. So when I'm around, yes, it DOES work like that-if I want it to.

(And yes. Yes it would.)
    Okay, why does this not surprise me one bit? Not that you can do that, that you would?

Oh wait, It's cause you're Lix! XD

Quote Originally Posted by OrchestraHc View Post
    I never noticed until watching the German fandub but during the storybook opening Celestia is wearing Twilight's tiara when she seals Nightmare Moon.
    This is a hint dropped by the creators that Twilight is to replace Celestia in season 1000. YES THERE WILL BE A SEASON 1000.

Dash: "Gasp! Hoity Toity's hairstyle has been murdered!"
    Rarity: "TO THE FASHIONMOBILE!"

*Cheesy theme music*
    I read this in some strange bastardized combination of Dash / Robin and Rarity / Batman's voices.

So water freezes at 273.15 K?
    That goes a long way towards dispelling my 5th grade notion of Kelvin being an utterly arbitrary scale (not that other scales aren't equally arbitrary).
    The only temperature scale that's really arbitrary is Fahrenheit.

'MURICA!

Oh god no. Clopfics are really a league of their own.
    Seriously. Clop fics are just... Ugh.

Quote Originally Posted by Betropper View Post
    Pinkie Pie style randomness ahead.

Confound this Nyx, she drives me to consider writing fanfic!
    If you don't know what I'm talking about read this.
    Nyx is a cool pony and and doesn't afraid of anything. Although Midnight is still my favorite for the position of spawn of Luna and Twilight.

(The fact that there's even more than one option for a position that specific boggles the mind though.)

A Midnight Nightmare Excerpt #5:

Spoiler
    Show
    The Elements.

They were the immediate danger. She did not know if they would have the same effect as they did as her former self, but they had defeated her twice before. She could not take that risk. Not with what was at stake now.

But she had realized it, the Elements weakness. Six Elements there were, therefore six Ponies made the balance of Harmony. Remove one, and the balance was destroyed. Remove one, and the others could not stop her.

Kindness. That was the one she had chosen. The one who lived far enough from the others that they would not be able to attempt a rescue. There she was, tending to her animals.

Aunt Fluttershy! Aunt Fluttershy! Can I help feed the bunnies?

There was no need for subterfuge. She was but a pegasus without the others, and one beset by fear at that. She landed before the stunned, custard pelted pony, bathing the pegasus in all of her glory.

T-Thanks for the splint, Aunt Fluttershy...I guess I was putting my hooves before my head. Oh, my Mommas are gonna kill me..

The look on her face. Shock, yes, but not fear. Relief...relief and worry. Kindness took a step forwards, not a step back. She called out her name.

Here, Aunt Fluttershy, let me pour the tea. It's easier for me.

Why...Why was she hesitating? She had but invoke the magic that was on the tip of her horn, and Flutter...and Kindness would be no more of a threat. The Elements would no longer be a threat. It was so simple.

Did you *really* stop a dragon, Aunt Fluttershy?

No! No, for her sake, she would do this!

The magic was invoked. Fluttershy's eyes widened, as she began to dissolve into colorful smoke, a bottle appearing before her. A single word escaped her lips, her name once again. She turned her head from those eyes filled with betrayal, before Fluttershy disappeared into smoke, the wisps filling the bottle and sealed inside.

It was done. She was victorious.

Then, what...what was this feeling inside her?

It's guilt.

She had done what she had needed. She had eliminated the threat to her plan. Then why...why did her chest feel so heavy?

You feel guilty because you love her. After all, I should know...

Something was rolling down her cheeks.

You've been with me all my life...

They were tears...
    You are channeling some serious Stephen King here. I love it. Wait, midnight, are you literally channeling Stephen King?

Hokay! Here we go.

Negative Temperatures:
    Spoiler
    Show
    The difficulty here is that temperature and negative temperature share a name, but they're really like apples and oranges. Temperature is something that classifies an equilibrium system (one that's had time to come to rest in a configuration that is the most favorable) while negative temperature is inherently a property of non-equilibrium systems (which are still in flux of some sort). Basically, there exists an equation that relates a system's configuration to its energy content; after everything has had time to come to rest, even at the highest possible temperature (mathematically, infinite temp) there should be equal amounts of the system in the high and low energy states.

In a non-equilibrium situation, it is possible to have more of the system in the higher-energy state; given time, this configuration will relax and return to equal parts in the two states, but while it is out of equilibrium, the equation technically defines its temperature as being negative. However, since you must put in energy to excite the system to this non-equilibrium state, and temperature is equivalent to energy (in some sense), negative temperatures require more energy to achieve and are thus 'hotter' than even infinite (equilibrium) temperature.

Basically, it's a problem of definition and the fact that thermal energy is 'random' and just as likely to excite one part of the system as de-excite another (so on average the populations will be equal even at very high temp), while other types of energy are 'focused' and can specifically target the low-energy states, exciting them and yielding negative temperature (non-equilibrium) states.

Matter Overlap:
    Spoiler
    Show
    There are some complications to this, but essentially the picture is that there are two fundamental types of matter. For one type, called bosons, two identical particles can exist at the same spatial point at the same time (in fact, more than two can; a large number can all be exactly on top of one another). For the other type, called fermions, this simply isn't allowed. No matter how hard you push them together, there is no chance of getting them to occupy the same space at the same time. Most 'normal' matter is made up of fermions (electrons, protons, neutrons, etc are fermions) so we're most used to this behavior (it is part of the reason solid objects are considered to be solid). Bosons are more exotic and less familiar (light particles, liquid helium) but have some very unique properties (liquid helium can flow uphill, for example).

@Kindablue: Well, I'm a grad student in physical chemistry (although it's more physics than chem) and I do theoretical work (mostly numerical) in quantum mechanics. (Wow that sounds pretentious when I say it that way...)
    You know what?

Popularity, my not-quite-blue. Popularity. Nyx is adorable and I like fanart of her, but I've never felt compelled to read the story; it's the pony fanfic equivalent of a summer blockbuster, in that it's hyped all to heck before anyone sees it. In fact, it's like a lot of movie trailers, where I feel that my enjoyment of the trailer is in a weird twilight zone where my enjoyment won't be enhanced by actually seeing the movie.
    The fic itself isn’t actually that bad. Not good enough to be worth as much hype as it gets, but it’s not bad by any stretch.

Quote Originally Posted by WJMill View Post
    Feel free! :D

I don't think I could stomach a Flutterblood fic.. I would feel too bad for Fluttershy.

(Bah, got ninja'd thinking I was witty coming up with 'Flutterblood'. )
    Even the ship’s name sounds unpleasant.

I vote Lix or Pheokun.
    Ho ho. I c wut u did thar.

Quote Originally Posted by Anarion View Post
    My understanding is those are all actually the same pony. They're simply different versions or reincarnations of the same character, who keeps renewing himself and returning in slightly different ways. I could be wrong though, I'm not that familiar with the original Dr. Who.
    So they’re the 12th – 72647th doctor?

Highlights: Discussion on the physics of negative temperatures, discussion on starship weaponry and defenses, we didn't manage to fill a whole thread in a day - which turned out to be a good thing because the mods would not have appreciated our doing so.

Oh, and there's a Lich Lorn ship now.
    Lich Lorn is best ship. OTP even.

Hey, I'll have you know I...technically...have virtue!

I mean, like, if I had some of my blood left I could use it those kind evil rituals, y'know?

I draw the line at "innocent", though. There ain't a jury in Reality as'd buy that 'un.
    And "pure" (excepting "pure Evil").
    Oh my. Wait til the Evil League of Evil hears about this. They don't take well to virtue in their members, oooh no. You should get rid of that virtue ASAP.
    It's okay, I got a special dispensation from the League.

When I demonstrated that their souls were flammable.
    Ahhhhh. That's my boy. xD
    Aotrs, are you sure you don’t want to be shipped with Lix? You’re like two peas in a pod! Two… very evil peas. Also possibly on fire. But none the less!

Quote Originally Posted by Orzel View Post
    Singing without a background change... That's a paddlin'

Not supporting Big Pink... That's a paddlin'

Eating my gems... That's a paddlin'

Paddling fanfic writers... Ooh, you better believe that's a paddlin'
    …Where’s our Queen of Bondage when you need her?

[QUOTE=darthbobcat;11583201]Also yeah, anything/Gilda is asking for trouble. [QUOTE]

Well I’ve seen good Gilda / Dash. But only either pre-show (back in Cloudsdale / Flyer’s Camp) or post-show, where Gilda has a change of heart.

Bridle Gossip.
    Flutterguy wins the Internet for that.

Best Night Ever comes a close second though, if for that catchy At the Gala song and Flutterrage/Slaughtershy. Still can't compare to Flutterguy. That was epic.
    I like Flutterrage better than Flutterguy for some reason.

I think this one picture sums up Generation X perfectly
    Spoiler
    Show
    This is my generation. THIS IS MY GENERATION. THIS IS PERFECT. This is the culmination of all that we have worked for. For so long. It’s beautiful… *Sniffs and Tears*

Hey everypony, the Old Stories is up on Equestria Daily and so far the reaction seems very positive. Thank you for bullying me into submitting it.
    Hey, congrats on the feature! We told you it would go over well!

Hey darthbobcat, stealin' credit for your ideas like a pro.
    Oh lawd. This is so funny.

THANQOL MY MAN, YOU MUST TEACH ME IN THE ART OF CRIBBING IDEAS.
    Here is my secret technique:

- First, find something darthbobcat has done
    - Second, STEAL THE HELL OUT OF IT
    Genius.

I'll get started right away.
    Brb, writing a SoarinxJack fic.
    In every sense except that I have no money.

For money problems, I use the following secret technique:

- First, find something darthbobcat has done
    - Second, STEAL THE HELL OUT OF IT
    Quote Originally Posted by Orzel View Post
    -First, find something darthbobcat has made awesome
    -Second, STEAL THE HELL OUT OF IT

I think... I think you are on to something.
    -First, find someone darthbobcat has done
    -Second, STEAL THE HELL OUT OF IT THEM
    This entire sequence made me burst out laughing. At 1:30 PM. At my desk. At work. You know, where I’m not supposed to be looking at ponies. Well, Brony’s out of the bag now. However, I can now thank Darth Bobcat for assisting me in outing a fellow brony at my office. *Excited Clap*

I declare Darth Bobcat X Pony Thread as the most miserable ship; no matter what we do to the poor lad, he keeps coming back and bringing the good stuff with him. that's some perspective right there. We must celebrate DarthBobcat, Heartsblood of Ponythread!
    SOMEONE WRITE IT! SOMEONE WRITE IT NOW!

Also, have some Alicorn Sparkle:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Princess Twilight is not amused.

A bill permitting the execution of all of the illiterate? I'll sign it, as long as everypony gets a chance to learn to read.

"We've already sent out written notices about state sponsored literacy programs."

Excellent!
    Why could I see her actually doing this if she became princess?

At the risk of negativity, what's everyone's least favorite episode? Mine is Owl's Well That Ends Well.
    My least favorites are easily Owl’s Well that Ends Well, Boast Busters, and whichever one it was that had the Cutie Mark Crusaders win the talent show for Comedy. It was just that kind of awkward that’s almost painful to watch.

Feeling Pinkie Keen.

The morals just rubbed me the wrong way. Rapidash Twilight almost made up for it though. Almost.
    Come on. Rapidash Twilight was easily enough to make up for it! Besides, I can’t hate that one. That’s the episode I show to convert people to brony.

Sorry, Mah sis it sick. Ah'll be yer rope-demon tonight.
    …APPLEBLOOM NO! D:

As always, Rainbow Dash is there to turn a minor annoyance into a full blown conflict.

THAT'S WHAT YOUR MOM SAID!

My Mom said you always are there are turn a mild annoyance into a full blown conflict?

... I stand by what I said.
    If your mother said that then she is a very wise woman. *Sagenod*

I think it's the chin.
    Spoiler
    Show
    In this picture, Luna looks kind of like a Stallion with the chin like that. Huh.

Page 21 – 30
    Spoiler
    Show
    Although I'm sure there is a fic out there exploring Trixie and Twilight Sparkle as siblings. Exploring each other XD

There’s also probably a fic of Twilight and Trixie as siblings while ship- Oh, white text, you beat me to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Gamerlord View Post
    Feeling Pinkie Keen. A beautiful orchestra, conducted by a monkey. Sort of like every game ever made by Obsidian Entertainment.
    Over a Barrel is a close second. I REALLY hope they keep that writer away from the typewriters in S2.
    Actually, come to think of it, I wasn’t that much of a fan of over a barrel either. But the Rainbow Dash launch was still individually one of my favorite moments in the series.

Why would you even joke about that!?
    I WAS WAITING FOR THAT REACTION. XD

Quote Originally Posted by InkwellPony View Post
    Eat this, Skull-boy! Showin' off your skull armada? Well face off against my fully functional space vessel!

Spoiler
    Show

The Alicorn Class Starship PNY-1401, designation Aurora!

And I can state that it is officially 20% cooler than any vessel you can throw at me! -(Grins wickedly)-
    WAAAAY more than 20% cooler. Aorts, I think you’ve been bested. Holy pony.

But Five AM, Inkwell!? Really!? Have you not slept?!
    Sleep? What’s that? I haven’t slept Since Saturday!

The Raritank will get dive-bombed by the RBD-17 and it will be romantic.
    …’Nother line on the shipping chart please.

Quote Originally Posted by Castel View Post
    I know I said I didn't like it the first time I saw it, but Pinkie Keen is OK because:

Spoiler
    Show

Honk.
    …Does this mean that Pinkie is now a Juggal- SOMEPONY KILL ME FOR THIS IMPURE THOUGHT.

A Midnight Nightmare, Excerpt #7:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Love isn't mindless adoration.

The protective spells woven around the library were potent in power, but half-hearted in design. Momma and Mom didn't want to fight, didn't want to hurt her, and so it was a simple matter to snap the weave of the spells, destroying the protection...

Friendship isn't absolute obedience.

The doors to the library were now undefended, the last shelter of those unchanged open to her.

What you are doing to protect me from loss and loneliness will only insure it. Love and friendship can only come from ponies being ponies, to clash and mingle, and to remember that we are never, truly, alone, unless we give up on them.

She knew that.
    She knew that.

She knew she had failed her. She knew that she had misunderstood, had allowed her own worry, pain and doubt to misguide her, and now...and now...

Only because she wanted to protect her...

Only because she loved her...

It's not too late. I understand the spell now. It can be so easily broken. We can stop this.

It was too late. They would never forgive her now. Nopony would ever look at her in the same way, they would hate her, they would never love her again.

The best...the best she could offer her was this.

The doors to the library shattered open.

You're wrong.

There they were. The remaining ponies. Her remaining Aunts.

There they were. Front and center, her Momma and her Mom, slowly stepping towards her.

It's not too late for forgiveness.

There was fear in their eyes...but not for themselves. Fear for her. Desperation, but not for their plight, but hers.

They forgave Momma Luna.

They were here. The Princesses, Princess Mommy and Gammy, in all their glory. If she were to defeat them, she would need to capture her Momma now. But, they were not full of wrath, but love, and the words they were speaking, all four of them, not just them, all of them...

They forgave Mom.

Come back to us.
    Let us help you.
    Don't give up on us.

We love you.

They will forgive you.

Please....
    Please...

I forgive you.

Knees buckled. Tears spilled. They collapsed to the floor.

They spoke, for the first time, as one.

"Please help me!"

EDIT: Fixed some grammar and formatting issues.
    Each thing you write floors me with its emotion, quality, and ability to wrap me up completely and totally in the story.

Quote Originally Posted by erikun View Post
    You just want more Lyra, Lyra. Trying to start a Cult to the Turquoise One?
    [color=”seagreen”]DAMN! We’ve been found out! EVERYONE MAN THE LYRA CANNONS!

Wait, what’s a Lyra Cannon?

[color=”seagreen”]DAMN IT JUST DO IT.
    Spoiler
    Show

It does seem a little poorly thought out, I'll admit. But perhaps it's simply Twilight knowing that Zecora is not a unicorn and thus can't do magic. And because she doesn't know about the Poison Joke, she has no reason to believe that anything Zecora might do could result in anything curse-like. Obviously magic could do those things to the six ponies, but Zecora supposedly can't do magic. Maybe that's her reason for dismissing the "curse" idea.

She does it again in Feeling Pinkie Keen, dismissing the idea that Pinkie's sense could be magic, or similar to magic anyway. Her given reason there is pretty lame, but it would be reasonable if she assumed non-unicorns can't possibly do magic (which might be wrong too)
    I think this is the most likely option, to be honest. However, I’m a fan of the theory that all ponies have some latent magic; this is how Pegasi can stand on / manipulate clouds, and how all ponies can pick things up with their hooves. Magic that they have learned to control as they grew older without ever realizing it was magic in the first place.

Huh. Accidental discharge of magic?
    Why does this sound dirty to me? This shouldn’t sound dirty to me. Oh damn it.

And even more, there's Twilight's own cutie mark story (don't tell me she never heard of that one ) I can't believe I forgot that one. She clearly had NO control of her magic before she began studying under Celestia.
    You actually have a point. By all means, she should have remembered this when referring to Pinkie’s Pinkie Sense.

Now I'm curious if there are Zebra unicorns and Zebra pegasi.
    …Please make this canon Hasbro.

Sorry, I should probably say that I'm open to non-unicorn magic. It's my favourite explanation (if one is needed) for Pinkie Sense among other things.
    Yeah. Basically this. Although Pinkie Sense is still unique when it comes to latent magic. The aura of weakness in the fourth wall that surrounds her 24/7 is what allows her latent magic to access knowledge of the future and manifests as such. Pinkie has just learned to interpret the involuntary twitches that her body receives from this meta overload.

I think Twilight is like Wimp Lo from Kung Pow. Celestia deliberately gave her out dated books and lied to her about how magic works because she thought it would be funny.
    …Dear god sir. I never thought I’d see this comparison made. Now I need to watch Kung Pow again. We played a “Moxie Drinking Game” to that once. Every time someone does something stupid, take a drink.

…We went through three liters of soda. Each.

Yes, you've fallen into my cunning trap of...inspiring your creativity?

Darn me?
    YOU EVIL MARE! :O

Quote Originally Posted by PhoeKun View Post
    Ok! So. Everypony in my hotel room is asleep because they are wussies. GenCon's all over and stuff, because things end. It's part of that 'time' thing I've heard so much about. What this means is that I'm not home, but I've got time to post. Hooray!

And... I... you... y-y-y-y-y-y-you... f-filled... a thread. An entire thread while I was away. It was only for a couple of days! 50 pages! You know when I said I wasn't going to bother catching up? This is why! Cheese on toast, guys. What exactly were you all up to, anyway?
    Phoe, you’re back! *Glomp*

Well, remember, we did have that 'one day try to post as much as possible', and while we didn't clear our goal, we posted an *awful* lot.

But, mostly, yes, we posted ponysanity. So, so much ponysanity.
    This is exactly what happened. All of the ponysanity forever.

[size=”1”]Like what I’m doing right now![/size]

I just realised you made every OC we made in ponythread fanon, if not outright canon in some bronies eyes.
    …I love you Thanqol. I need to read this fic now. Infact I’m on Rarity’s chapter, right now.

Just to clarify: An author insert, an anagram, a shotgun, a self-proclaimed Mary Sue, the Ebon Dragon, and something stolen from darthbobcat.

OLYMPI- OH GOD THERE IT IS.

I think I can simmer everything down, from Scootaloo not flying to Inkwell's art to starships with ponies to Thanqol's success to the Chasing Rainbows music to A Midnight Nightmare down to one, simple word. A word of such potency, I dare not speak it outside a spoiler box:

Be warned, if you open this spoiler box, your head may explode, just like the Nazis did at the end of Raiders.

No, I'm serious. Be warned.

Ready?

Here we go.

Spoiler
    Show
    Ponies.

Whew! My mouth is scorched just by saying that word!

Oki doki Loki. I thought you had probably done it on purpose, but wanted to ask. Sneasel was a favorite of mine back when the second game of the pokey mans came out, and what was originally a trick of perspective became "this pokémon only has one ear". So it ht home in this weird visceral spot - about 3 cun anterior of the pancreas - where I store my love for adorable critters.

Hm. Is that the pancreas? It feels like a liver, but it is on the wrong half of the body...

Anyway.
    *ahem*

D'AWWWWWWW
    …Why do you all hate my organs?

Quote Originally Posted by Zevox View Post
    So, Winter Wrap Up.
    Spoiler
    Show

Seriously. I had it stuck in my head all day today at work, and it's been at least a week since the last time I watched that episode! It will never leave. It's like the DuckTales theme song, but with Ponies. I'll be humming it as an old gray man on my deathbed, long after I've forgotten where it came from.

I'm half convinced that the only reason I like it is because if I didn't, I'd go absolutely insane.

Zevox
    This is ‘ze first sign of ze ponysanity. Embrace it, for zit shall never go v’away.

thanks!

We grow spares. Beyond that cloud bank yonder, there's a wide plateu just positively strewn with green glass capsules, a la mega man X.
    Inside each is a tiny filly Midnight, vestiges from when cutting open EsperDerek was a thing, and he'd need replacement parts.

Almost everypony but me forgot they were up there, and what was supposed to be discrete organs and organ systems have had the time to become full ponies. It's a lonely job, growing and tending to a field of comatose Midnights, but at least I get to eat well. ;D
    I presume cutting open EsperDerek was before my time in Ponythread.

Quote Originally Posted by Vent Reynolt View Post
    And thus begins yet another crack shipping produced by this thread. Have fun you two.
    Wow. And I hadn’t even noticed that we hadn’t done that in far too long. Good job team!

Oh, come on. I was joking!

I have better things to do with an army of nubile clones than eat them. like have a Gaming Group without schedule issues!
    …Midnight… DO YOU KNOW WHAT HE’S BEEN DOING TO PSEUDO YOU? D:

>receive random text "Mmm applesauce"
    >respond with picture

Spoiler
    Show

Am I a horrible person, pony thread?
    Or an awesome friend?
    Both. Embrace the pony. [size=”1”]Embrace the pony.[/size]

Midnight, you like eatin' Midnight, right?
    (Aw nuts, Esper went to bed, didn't he?)
    PONYTHREAD, Y U PUT MY MIND IN THE GUTTER!?!?!?!

Using the 500 server error to post without losing my quote wall.

Are you guys trying to kill me?!

I'm drinking some milkychocolateycoffee drink, and Braz, who delivered it, reads aloud "*looks up Patterson's curse* Wow, everything in Australia really does try to kill you".

I laugh, because it's funny, Y'know? But I've got a mouthful of milk, so I have to be careful.
    Well, snortling apparently creates suction, as the narrowed air passage due to moustache interference causes me to vacuum seal my right nostril shut.

This normally wouldnt be a problem, except my left is apparently stuffed and I didn't notice. So now I'm trying to blow open my nostril so I can breathe, or drink the mouthful of milk, so I can breathe.
    Neither of Which is happening.

So what next? Why, while still laughing, I manage to avoid shooting milk up into my nose... By firmly juggling I between tonsils and diaphragm.

So now I'm choking on milk. Bad. And of course, Braz just starts laughing, because I fall over.

It's about 6 seconds later, and finally while laughing/choking I manage to eject the milk from my larynx enough to breathe. Momentum being what it is, the milk keeps going, and now I'm cleaning the wall.

So thanks, pony thread.

And a special thanks to you, Thanqol, for bringing this upon me. I don't ven live in Australia; talking to an Australian over the internet is enough for australia to try and kill you.

*cough*
    You made me die laughing at work. Like face turning purple from lack of oxygen. Ahhhh, Schadenfreude. I’m glad your okay, but holy heck man.

So, Big Pink or FlutterMac?
    Between those two? FlutterMac, easily. I STILL SAY THE GREAT AND POWERFUL TRIXIESHY IS OTP THOUGH. *Hmph*

Quote Originally Posted by erikun View Post
    D'aww, that is almost the cutest little filly ever. No clue how that pair ended up together, though.
    This is ponythread. Someone write it! :D

*Midnight's jaw drops, as she awakens and begins to read this conversation, the revelation that there are apparently clones of her being used either as a meal, as gaming buddies, or...well, who knows what else. Her mouth moves, as if trying to process this information.

Her eyes suddenly flash green for a scant second.

"Why don't you come over here for a second, and I'll show you how much I like that idea?"
    Well that answers my earlier question…

Quote Originally Posted by Dexam View Post
    I see your "Honk" and raise you...

Spoiler
    Show

HONK!
    …HNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGG!

*Midnight tilts her head, as she looks upon the transformed Jayden.

"With that hair and that pelt, you look like you could almost be my sister, if I had one.
    Wait. You mean to imply that cluster**** may or may not have happened TWICE?!?!?! Oh Celestia, your poor family tree!

[COLOR="DarkOrchid"]So what you're suggesting is that Midnight is the gravitational singularity of all the relationshipping in this thread.

The way the program designs that chart, you're not far from the truth.
    That is exactly what we are suggesting. Because it’s true. MIDNIGHT. MARE.
    Last edited by Titanium Fox; 2011-08-17 at 09:45 AM.
    Avatar by DirtyTabs in the Adopt-A-Pony thread.

Thank you all so much for voting!
    Co-Winner of Rainbow Dash in the Playground!
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post
    For your dedication to ponies and giving us all entertainment with your quote tree o' doom, I hereby award you the Louisianan Purchase. How can I do that? Long story short, let's just say I picked a doozy of a poker game to go "all in".

3. - Top - End - #93

PART TWO:
    ---
    Page 31 – 40
    Spoiler
    Show
    <.<
    >.>

*takes own page of Ship Note*

"Midnight ClonesxOne Another"

*puts away page*
    WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?!?!

(Points out to Midnight)
    Spoiler
    Show
    But he's using my ship note. You know, the one that is based on subconscious desire.
    …She is her mother’s daughter, after all. [color=”white”]AND THE AWARD FOR THE OLDEST JOKE EVER GOES TOOO… TITANIUM FOX![/color]

Quote Originally Posted by tonberrian View Post
    I'm just glad nopony has shipped me with anything. You'd think that someone would have tried after I started Shotgrif, but apparently I'm too obscure, and you ponies have never heard of me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowydragon View Post
    *rams you with a cruise liner*

Am I doing it right?
    Dude, you saw how well that worked for me. Congratulations, you’re about to be shipped.

Aotrs! Honey!
    (appears behind and drapes arms around)
    You're back from your space trip!
    …IT BEGINS!

Olympia? I think you have a rival.
    Pfftt, just because he launches rockets of mass destruction doesn't mean he's better. I'm a precision weapon.
    Right. A shotgun. Precision. *snickers*
    Laugh all you want, Lyra.
    More precision than a bucking explosion tube.

Okay.

Right.

You know how you don't touch a wizard's hat, you don't call the librarian a non-ape primate, you don't call Chouji Akamichi or Obelix the Gaul fat, you don't touch Sten's sword, you don't steal Naruto Uzimaki's ramen, you don't diss Pinkie's parties and how you don't perform a mime in front of Lord Vetinari?

Good.

Then let me be explictly clear.

Nobody!

Touches!

The!

Rocket!

Launcher!!!!

*epic-death-void-frost-shadow-flame-hyper-rage-aura*
    [color=”seagreen”]…I don’t know any of those things! *Touches the Rocket Launcher*[/color]

Page 41 – 50
    Spoiler
    Show
    I am so retardedly burnt out by this that I’m killing it here. I made one HELL of a valiant effort though. SERIOUSLY. THIS IS 62 PAGES IN MICROSOFT WORD.

Why did I do this.

Oh right.

There’s a reason that my typical greeting is the way it is!

HAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHA!

Also. Something I specifically want EsperDerek to see, so it's pulled out: My response to the Midnight Mare story.

Spoiler
    Show
    Esper. I have bookmarked the individual post page for this. Seriously, I have no critique, I find no fault. If there is a mechanical fault with the story somewhere, I literally can not discern it for how well the story sucks me in, even now on my… fourth read through? Please submit this to Equestria Daily. The Midnight saga needs to continue for the masses, and good lord this is more than a worthy continuance.

Spoiler
    Show
    For your dedication to ponies and giving us all entertainment with your quote tree o' doom, I hereby award you the Louisianan Purchase. How can I do that? Long story short, let's just say I picked a doozy of a poker game to go "all in".

4. - Top - End - #94
    Barbarian in the Playground

But everypony is part marshmellow! Mine and Inkwell's chart says exactly that! It's scientifically proven!
    Governor Cute MarshmallowToe is about 20% more marshmallow than anypony else (except Rarity)!

Edit: I'm kinda scared to open up those spoilers.
    Last edited by Vent Reynolt; 2011-08-17 at 09:47 AM.
    "Why is it that we receive a penny for our thoughts, but have to put in our 2 cents?"

Previous Avatars:
    Spoiler
    Show

I got an award!
    Spoiler
    Show

Fluttershy in the Playground - third place

5. - Top - End - #95

Do eeeet. You know you want to.

Also, I hope to heck I didn't crash anypony's computer. Or brain. Is anypony out there?

</element of paranoia>
    Last edited by Titanium Fox; 2011-08-17 at 10:03 AM.

Spoiler
    Show

6. - Top - End - #96
    Pixie in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Titanium Fox View Post
    i did and it took five mins just to open the spoilers

7. - Top - End - #97
    Titan in the Playground

My goodness Titanium Fox. My. Goodness.

Last edited by TheAmishPirate; 2011-08-17 at 10:05 AM.
    I'm developing a game. Let's see what happens! Complex.

8. - Top - End - #98

I am so sigging this.

Also. My first act as the new owner of the Louisiana Purchase. The currency is now Mardi Gras beads and Cuddles.
    Last edited by Titanium Fox; 2011-08-17 at 10:09 AM.

Spoiler
    Show

9. - Top - End - #99
    Titan in the Playground

I am so sigging this.
    Be my guest.

As previous owner of the Louisiana Purchase, may I also suggest ponycuddles as an alternative currency?
    Last edited by TheAmishPirate; 2011-08-17 at 10:10 AM.

10. - Top - End - #100
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Kurgan View Post
    EDIT:

Holy crap, she actually did it! Lyra became human!
    Spoiler
    Show

The look on Bon Bon's face is priceless!

Quote Originally Posted by Vent Reynolt View Post
    Well, apparently I'm now Governor Cute MarshmallowToe. Nopony must ever know that I am part marshmallow.
    So you're related to Rarity? D:

(P.S. I'm Mister Peachy Sunshine.)
    Apparently my rank wins the day! I am, in fact, Emperor Charming Kitten! Wait- Charming Kitten? Whaaaa?
    This Machine Surrounds Hate And Forces It To Surrender

Quote Originally Posted by Anarion View Post
    DD, your unicorn is stronger, prettier, and higher-ranking than mine, and her secret lab has a better name than mine. THERE SHALL BE NO QUARTER.
    Ponythread Learns to Draw!

Spoiler
    Show
    Bleeeeh! Alfalfa Monster!

11. - Top - End - #101
    Dwarf in the Playground

Guys, guys! I found Zecora's ancestor.

Spoiler
    Show

Too bad he's a skeezy 'talent manager' that lures ponies, horses, and ..small mice children into watching Michael Jackson pony and drugs them to steal their shadows for a greedy wizard-cloud-of-smoke. (No, I'm not kidding. MLP & Friends, 4-part episode called Bright Lights. You can find it on YouTube.)
    3DS Friend Code: 3625-8308-8437
    Pokemon X | Harvest Moon ANB | Animal Crossing ANL
    Fighting Type | Machoke | Throh | Breloom

12. - Top - End - #102
    Ogre in the Playground

I just watched the first episode..... Oh my god. Where was this awesomeness all my life. And the best part? My girlfriend likes it too.
    Guess who's good at avatars? Thormag. That's who.

A Campaign Setting more than a year in the making, Patria!

13. - Top - End - #103
    Troll in the Playground

The look on Bon Bon's face is priceless!

Apparently my rank wins the day! I am, in fact, Emperor Charming Kitten! Wait- Charming Kitten? Whaaaa?
    And I'm Empress Poofy CoffeeNose.

... no matter what you say, we aren't married.
    My anime review podcast is coming back after a one year hiatus! www.fivepointpodcast.com

14. - Top - End - #104
    Firbolg in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Wyntonian View Post
    I just watched the first episode..... Oh my god. Where was this awesomeness all my life. And the best part? My girlfriend likes it too.
    Someone, quickly! Welcome him!
    Ask me about our low price vacation plans in the Elemental Plane of Puppies and Pie
    Spoiler
    Show

Evoker avatar by kpenguin. Evoker Pony by Dirtytabs. Grey Mouser, disciple of cupcakes by me. Any and all commiepuppies by BRC

15. - Top - End - #105
    Barbarian in the Playground

It only came out a year ago, so it didn't exist most of your life .
    My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: The Thread, The Game, The Tumblr.
    Human Crossings Avatar made by Thanqol

16. - Top - End - #106

Someone, quickly! Welcome him!
    On it!

You'll never escape us now...

One of us... One of us... One of us!
    Last edited by Titanium Fox; 2011-08-17 at 11:12 AM.

Spoiler
    Show

17. - Top - End - #107
    Dwarf in the Playground

(Aww. The fox beat me to it.)
    Last edited by WJMill; 2011-08-17 at 11:15 AM.

18. - Top - End - #108
    Ettin in the Playground

Huff... long day today, time to catch up on pony... thread?

Goddamn it.

Now I need another day to read through all that.

One thing I must respond to.
    @Titanium_Fox:
    You're have been officially certified ponysane by !Lyra.

19. - Top - End - #109
    Titan in the Playground

(Aww. The fox beat me to it.)
    The quick, titanium fox ninja-d over the lazy hipsterjack.

20. - Top - End - #110

One thing I must respond to.
    @Titanium_Fox:
    You're have been officially certified ponysane by !Lyra.
    Ohmygoshyaaaaaaaaaaay!
    Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

21. - Top - End - #111
    Firbolg in the Playground

In other news: turns out there's something that can get Gilda to be less... Gilda-y

Spoiler
    Show
    Ask me about our low price vacation plans in the Elemental Plane of Puppies and Pie
    Spoiler
    Show

Evoker avatar by kpenguin. Evoker Pony by Dirtytabs. Grey Mouser, disciple of cupcakes by me. Any and all commiepuppies by BRC

22. - Top - End - #112
    Ettin in the Playground

@Lyra is hyu-mans.

Ohmygoshohmygoshohmygosh

*Save As*

*Pony picture folder now at 500 pictures.*

I feel... proud.

@Marshmellow ponies
    Captain Juicy Wrigglemints reporting!

23. - Top - End - #113
    Dwarf in the Playground

The quick, titanium fox ninja-d over the lazy hipsterjack.
    Hey, meow. I'm not lazy, I just have a slow Internet connection. ;p

24. - Top - End - #114
    Troll in the Playground

In other news: turns out there's something that can get Gilda to be less... Gilda-y

Spoiler
    Show
    We'll see how non-Gilda-y she is when she lights it on fire and rolls around in the ashes.
    My anime review podcast is coming back after a one year hiatus! www.fivepointpodcast.com

25. - Top - End - #115
    Ogre in the Playground

Aww, new thread smell. I hope this one will bring me better luck than the last one and there won't be any bad medical diagnosis.

Spoiler
    Show

@Titanium Fox
    Apparently I haven't written anything noteworthy in all of thread 19.
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Blade View Post
    50% analysis, 40% jokes, 10% depression
    “The problem with quotes on the internet is you never know if they are genuine.”
    ― Joseph Stalin

26. - Top - End - #116
    Dwarf in the Playground

Do you take requests? Because there are suddenly so many ponies I want to see shoulder-fied...
    Well, I'd be glad to take suggestions, after all, there's a lot of ponies out there, and my Shoulder Pony Nightmare Gun can only fire so many Shoulder Ponifying Blasts a day. ^^

That looks awesome, but a nit to pick, with the lineart it looks like the shoulder-pony is neck-less. Or it was on purpose... look at me critique the arts while tired!
    Yeah, as EsperDerek stated, it was inspired by NiGHTS in certain designs. This is my nightmare design... because... well, since all dream ponies are ponies that show up at night, they're night mares. It doesn't matter if they're scary or funny or happy or bouncy or what not, they're still mares that visit at night. ^^

Wow, that took a bit to get to. By the way? They've been on the Hub. ^^ And easy access on Youtube! I loves the Youtubes.

Anyhoos, back to doing artisty things. Like slacking. Yaaaay, slacking.

27. - Top - End - #117
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by InkwellPony View Post
    Well, I'd be glad to take suggestions, after all, there's a lot of ponies out there, and my Shoulder Pony Nightmare Gun can only fire so many Shoulder Ponifying Blasts a day. ^^
    I offer a hundred Internets if you can draw a shoulder-pony Lyra. Bonus Internets and cookies if you managed to make her look slightly crazed.

28. - Top - End - #118
    Troll in the Playground

Also, I hope to heck I didn't crash anypony's computer. Or brain. Is anypony out there?

</element of paranoia>
    I read the whole thing, like a boss. Mostly just in case you quoted something I said. You didn't :P
    My PC is hardcore though ;)

Quote Originally Posted by Kurgan View Post
    Holy crap, she actually did it! Lyra became human!
    Spoiler
    Show

Lyra... you look... different today.
    Yeah, I got my hair cut.
    Ah.
    Used to be Diego Havoc
    Spoiler: About Me
    Show
    Diego Havoc, one of the hoopier froods I've met, up there with DeLancie.

29. - Top - End - #119

Quote Originally Posted by Sweetie Welf View Post
    Aww, new thread smell. I hope this one will bring me better luck than the last one and there won't be any bad medical diagnosis.

Spoiler
    Show

@Titanium Fox
    Apparently I haven't written anything noteworthy in all of thread 19.
    Aww. D:

I'm sorry. By the time I got to page 30, I was kind of skim-glossing over everything. As you can see, I burnt out relatively quickly. X3

Forgive me? *Hug*

Quote Originally Posted by Diego Havoc View Post
    I read the whole thing, like a boss. Mostly just in case you quoted something I said. You didn't :P
    My PC is hardcore though ;)
    Oh. My. Celestia. I'm beyond shocked someone actually went through that ENTIRE thing. @_@
    Last edited by Titanium Fox; 2011-08-17 at 12:13 PM.

Spoiler
    Show

30. - Top - End - #120
    Ogre in the Playground

Aww. D:

I'm sorry. By the time I got to page 30, I was kind of skim-glossing over everything. As you can see, I burnt out relatively quickly. X3

Forgive me? *Hug*
    Forgiven and never an issue
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Blade View Post
    50% analysis, 40% jokes, 10% depression
    “The problem with quotes on the internet is you never know if they are genuine.”
    ― Joseph Stalin