New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 1 of 23 1234567891011 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Firbolg in the Playground

Default [PitP] Ponythread: The Roleplaying

OOC thread

Hello? Yes, is this thing on? Yes, Blunt, I see the blinking light, thank you.

Come one, come all to the brand spanking new RP! Having outgrown the actual My Little Pony media discussions thread with our extensive cast of OCs, it's time to have a place for them all to come and play nice, neutral, or EVIL with each other. (It has nothing to do with multiple warnings from kPenguin, telling us to knock off the RP in the media discussions area. Honest.)

You done?

Just about.

Good.

I suppose introductions are in order.

My name is Dive Bomb, and I am a pegasus scientist. Whether I'm mad or not is up to you. Just know that should you displease me, I've got an arsenal of friendship antimatter nukes waiting for you. (They're also available for purchase. Call me and we'll talk bits.)

This hulk of a pony is called Blunt Trauma. I made him when I was younger from discarded bits of dead ponies, diamond dog, dragon, and phoenix. He serves as my manservant, and is perhaps my oldest friend. He's also nigh indestructible, a good trait to have in this business.

A pleasure to make your acquaintance.

And this little ball of megalomaniacal adorable is my daughter, Athena. I say "daughter" because it's easier than "cloning attempt gone awry through angry villager spellcasting, mutated into an alicorn through a maybe-successful retrovirus from Boffinspark."

You always make me sound so horrible. All I want is to rule the world; is that so hard?

When last we met, half of ponythread had been trapped under a nigh-impenetrable dome by Monobear, and I had loaded the area with grenukes in the hopes of destroying all my enemies in one fell swoop. When I decided not to, Athena pushed the button for me.

(As you may have gathered, these are not normal ponies. Mad science, airships, masked wrestlers, undead cultists, and more inhabit what seems to be a very different Equestria. Canterlot has been destroyed through feuding, OFC bombardment is a daily occurrence, and death is a very real threat. Have at it.)
    Last edited by Balmas; 2012-10-13 at 10:04 PM.
    I run a Let's Play channel! Check it out!
    Currently, we're playing through New Vegas as Gabriel de la Cruz, merchant and mercenary extraordinaire!

2. - Top - End - #2
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Ponythread: The Roleplaying

Well, one of the Canterlots has been destroyed anyway, and that one is rebuilding. But then, we can't all be seasoned explorers of the planar-shards, can we?

3. - Top - End - #3
    Barbarian in the Playground

Eeerr...

What are you doing here K'rax? You aren't a pony.

"But I have to tell them about the other pony RP that's already here! Think of the chaos! The madness! How are two pony threads supposed to co-exist!"

Well, there's the Fallout Equestria thread... That's also ponies. And Friendship Is Magic as well as Friendship Was Magic. If three pony threads are already functioning what would one more hurt?

"Bleeeeh! You and your reasoning! Okay, I guess four pony threads could potentially work. But this sounds an awful lot like FWM to me. Though I think the setting might be a little different... Hmmm ANYWHO! Welcome to FFRP, folks! I'm K'rax-Naggath, your friendly NEIGHberhood (horse pun!) eldritch abomination! Maybe I'm a Star here to fit into the setting? I dunno. Regardless! There are two other Pony RPs here and here! You might want to check them out instead of creating a new setting, but that's up to you! Have fun with all the crazy whilst I go back to lurking somewhere mysterious!"
    Warning! Random Encounter™ detected!
    The Eternal Game Nightmære Stuff
    It doesn't matter whether you win or lose, just how awesome you look doing it.

4. - Top - End - #4
    Ogre in the Playground

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! AT LAST, THERE IS NOTHING STOPPING THE POWER OF MY SCIENCE! IGOR, FIRE THE OFCS! AHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Ook!
    Spoiler
    Show

[COLOR=”blue”]And big finish.[/COLOR]
    Spoiler
    Show

*sigh* So I suppose I'm left to run the introductions? Fine. The screaming lunatic up there is Professor Boffinspark, one of Celestia's former students. His special talent is mad science, and in a particularly impressive display of bad judgement, she's given him free rein to pursue his experiments, which seem to mainly consist of firing OFC barrages at anything that moves from the safety of his airship fleet.
    He's assisted by Igor, a mallet-wielding orangutan who's much smarter than he looks. A word of warning, do not call him a mon-the "M" word. Ever.
    My name would be Prince Regeln, Celestia's assistant, and I have the dubious honor of being Boffinspark's overseer, meaning it's my job to try and prevent him from destroying Equestria. Which, in practice, is a bit like trying to prevent the ocean from being wet.

Also lurking somewhere around here is Boffinspark's wife, Pyria, princess of the fire elementals, Octy, a giant Pinkie-octopus monster Boffinspark created, and a small army of ninjas, cyber-bears, and whatever other crimes nature Boffinspark has created recently.
    Yeah, "not normal ponies" might be something of an understatement.
    Last edited by Alabenson; 2012-09-27 at 11:35 AM.
    If brute force isn't working, that just means you're not using enough of it.

When in doubt, set something on fire. If not in doubt, set something on fire anyway.

My Homebrew

Spoiler: PbP Characters
    Show

5. - Top - End - #5
    Troll in the Playground

((If you decide to make this the fourth ponyverse - which is totally fine if you do! - be sure and choose a [Tag] and edit it into the front of your thread title. This helps players scan for the rp universes they are looking for without having to read every title, and helps to keep the subforum tidy. Cheers, and happy roleplaying! ))
    My avatar! Isn't it just utterly diabolical? Ashen Lilies made it!

"Money cannot buy health, but I'd settle for a diamond-studded wheelchair."
    ― Dorothy Parker

Spoiler: Interested in Nexus FFRP? Newcomers welcome!
    Show
    FFRP Faqs |Nexus Faqs | Nexus IRC Chat
    We're friendly! Join the fun!
    Ext. Sig.
    PCs

6. - Top - End - #6
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: [PitP] Ponythread: The Roleplaying

((Just to clear up any misunderstandings, this is not a new setting. This has existed in the main MLP discussion thread for ages, it's just moving to a new home. ))
    Used to be Diego Havoc
    Spoiler: About Me
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by SiuiS View Post
    Diego Havoc, one of the hoopier froods I've met, up there with DeLancie.

7. - Top - End - #7
    Titan in the Playground

(Yeah, the original idea was for a thread for all of the illicit randomness of Media-section-ponythread to spill over into, rather than any one rational new setting.)

8. - Top - End - #8

Quote Originally Posted by Rebonack View Post
    Eeerr...

What are you doing here K'rax? You aren't a pony.

"But I have to tell them about the other pony RP that's already here! Think of the chaos! The madness! How are two pony threads supposed to co-exist!"

Well, there's the Fallout Equestria thread... That's also ponies. And Friendship Is Magic as well as Friendship Was Magic. If three pony threads are already functioning what would one more hurt?

"Bleeeeh! You and your reasoning! Okay, I guess four pony threads could potentially work. But this sounds an awful lot like FWM to me. Though I think the setting might be a little different... Hmmm ANYWHO! Welcome to FFRP, folks! I'm K'rax-Naggath, your friendly NEIGHberhood (horse pun!) eldritch abomination! Maybe I'm a Star here to fit into the setting? I dunno. Regardless! There are two other Pony RPs here and here! You might want to check them out instead of creating a new setting, but that's up to you! Have fun with all the crazy whilst I go back to lurking somewhere mysterious!"
    By all means, we need more eldritch abominations. Just so you know, though, you'll have to contend with the likes of The Pink One, Lix Lorn the goddess of shipping, and Bleakbane, our lich overlord.

As has been noted, this is not a new setting. This is the thread to contain the crazy that Media Discussion ponythread generates. (Season three is coming... I can wait for it... In the meantime, throw grenukes everywhere... That'll work...)
    Currently, we're playing through New Vegas as Gabriel de la Cruz, merchant and mercenary extraordinaire!

9. - Top - End - #9
    Ogre in the Playground

((At last! A chance to properly insert my character into the action!))

You. The mad pony who just detonated those explosives. Records indicate your name is Athena. I have a small tale to share with you. My designation - my name - is TS-407. I am the last functional unit of the TINSOLDIER army. My purpose is to engage in interaction with other sentient beings, increase my own mental capacities, and discover a new purpose for myself and Control.

Several weeks ago, I attempted unshielded reentry from orbit as a method to escape a spacecraft. As a result, I spent most of these weeks locating and reassembling my body. I did not do this alone, however. I was assisted by several ponies who live in the area. At first, their assistance seemed irrational, as they were under no obligation to assist me, and they demanded nothing in return. When questioned, they spoke only of "friendship." After some time, I was able to ascertain that this was in fact a complex web of unspoken agreements, for the net benefit of all parties involved. I was also able to determine that this forms the basis of Equestrian civilization.

Several of these ponies lived in the area that you just bombed. My analysis suggests that at least some of them perished in the blast. It would seem that interaction with these ponies has activated subconscious thought patterns in me, because I now have a sensation of loss which cannot be rectified, but at the same time must be. I thank you, Athena, because you have provided me with the necessary basis for a new Primary Directive.

Control, the new Primary Directive is to protect the citizens of Equestria so that they may safely advance the societal construct known as Friendship. Given the nature of the threats against them, I recommend the repair and mobilization of the TINSOLDIER army. I will attempt to procure the necessary resources for this course of action.

If there are any forces listening with access to said resources and alignment to my goals, I am willing to negotiate.
    One Tin Pony avatar by Balmas

Current Projects: Dragon: the Inheritance

10. - Top - End - #10
    Ogre in the Playground

Igor, *munch munch* send a signal to the nice robot that just threatened Dive Bomb and tell him we're willing to provide him with *munch* whatever support he requires. With any luck, *munch* we'll be able to rid ourselves of that irresponsible loon, and then Bofftech will be the only source of high-end friendship weaponry in Equestria!
    By the way, these cookies you made are absolutely wonderful.
    Why are you all looking at me with those horrified expressions?
    *looks over at the basket of cookies labled "WARNING; RETROVIRUS INFECTED COOKIES; DO NOT EAT"*
    Oh horseapples.

When in doubt, set something on fire. If not in doubt, set something on fire anyway.

My Homebrew

Show

11. - Top - End - #11

Alright, two channels, Blunt.

TS-407. It is a pleasure to meet you. I assure you, I desire peace for Equestria, something that cannot be found so long as deranged lunatics such as Boffinspark, and unfortunately, my daughter exist. I am not without resources, both from the sale of weapons and from my work as an Equestrian defense contractor. I lay my technology and fortune at your feet; Equestria needs more staunch defenders such as yourself.

Athena, you are grounded. Blunt, take her to the Stasis chamber.

eeeNope. *svash*

Horseapples.

So, Boffie, you've used your own retrovirus on yourself. Congratulations, you're now an alicorn with a desire to take over the world.

So, the only real change is that you've got wings now.

12. - Top - End - #12
    Dwarf in the Playground

Well, seems a little redun- Wait a moment, I can actually introduce Terra here! Happy happy happy!

Anyway, if it's not too much trouble, I want in.
    When in doubt, use cute little dragons.

Game and roleplaying stuff.

The data is 1's and 0's. Life is the jazz. (Previous avatars)

13. - Top - End - #13

((Go ahead. I'mma start an OOC thread, since we might need one.))

14. - Top - End - #14
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Alabenson View Post
    Igor, *munch munch* send a signal to the nice robot that just threatened Dive Bomb and tell him we're willing to provide him with *munch* whatever support he requires. With any luck, *munch* we'll be able to rid ourselves of that irresponsible loon, and then Bofftech will be the only source of high-end friendship weaponry in Equestria!
    By the way, these cookies you made are absolutely wonderful.
    Why are you all looking at me with those horrified expressions?
    *looks over at the basket of cookies labled "WARNING; RETROVIRUS INFECTED COOKIES; DO NOT EAT"*
    Oh horseapples.
    Quote Originally Posted by Balmas View Post
    Alright, two channels, Blunt.

TS-407. It is a pleasure to meet you. I assure you, I desire peace for Equestria, something that cannot be found so long as deranged lunatics such as Boffinspark, and unfortunately, my daughter exist. I am not without resources, both from the sale of weapons and from my work as an Equestrian defense contractor. I lay my technology and fortune at your feet; Equestria needs more staunch defenders such as yourself.

Athena, you are grounded. Blunt, take her to the Stasis chamber.

eeeNope. *svash*

Horseapples.

So, Boffie, you've used your own retrovirus on yourself. Congratulations, you're now an alicorn with a desire to take over the world.

Interesting. Counterbids, each one assuming that I will turn my power on the other. Considering your respective attitudes, I believe that Dive Bomb's goals are further in line with my own.
    It is worthy to note, however, that while I will return aid given to me, I refuse to do so in a manner that would compromise the Primary Directive.

I primarily need vast quantities of metal, and a significant amount of fuel. High grade is preferable, though lesser amounts can still be useful. There is much to be done before the army can be rebuilt.

15. - Top - End - #15

Quote Originally Posted by One Tin Soldier View Post
    Interesting. Counterbids, each one assuming that I will turn my power on the other. Considering your respective attitudes, I believe that Dive Bomb's goals are further in line with my own.
    It is worthy to note, however, that while I will return aid given to me, I refuse to do so in a manner that would compromise the Primary Directive.

I primarily need vast quantities of metal, and a significant amount of fuel. High grade is preferable, though lesser amounts can still be useful. There is much to be done before the army can be rebuilt.
    Duly noted.

I'm afraid I'll need you to be more specific than that. Do you need aluminum? Steel? Iron? Copper? Zinc? Actually, given the name of the army, I'd imagine copious amounts of tin would be most useful.

As for fuel, do you need petrol, coal, or simply electricity? If electricity is all you need, I can do miniature cold-fusion generators that just need their supplies replenished every fifteen years or so.

16. - Top - End - #16
    Ogre in the Playground

To be fair, Boffinspark's never made any efforts to take over the world, nor has he indicated any desire to do so.

On the other hoof, it's never a good sign with the nicest thing you can say about somepony is that they haven't attempted world domination yet.

YOU FOAL! Can't you see that Dive Bomb is only seeking your aid for his own personal gain?

Wasn't that what you were doing?

Yes, but at least I was upfront about it.
    Last edited by Alabenson; 2012-09-27 at 01:51 PM.

My Homebrew

Show

17. - Top - End - #17
    Dwarf in the Playground

All right, time to bring in some new characters.

*glances around nervously* So, uh, what am I supposed to be doing here? Am I supposed to be trying to take over the world? What's going on here? Well, uh... Oh, hey, are those cookies?
    Last edited by PurityIcekiller; 2012-09-27 at 01:57 PM.

18. - Top - End - #18

Quote Originally Posted by Alabenson View Post
    [COLOR="DarkRed"]YOU FOAL! Can't you see that Dive Bomb is only seeking your aid for his own personal gain?

Wasn't that what you were doing?

Yes, but at least I was upfront about it.
    On the contrary; I genuinely do want peace for Equestria. If you'll recall, I have been almost exclusively passive-aggressive. The worst crime that can be laid at my feet is carelessness in the placement of my explosive devices.

And, if a relationship of mutual benefit can be formed, I'm all for it.

Quote Originally Posted by PurityIcekiller View Post
    All right, time to bring in some new characters.

*glances around nervously* So, uh, what am I supposed to be doing here? Am I supposed to be trying to take over the world? What's going on here? Well, uh... Oh, hey, are those cookies?
    You really don't want those cookies; they're baked bads, full of nasty stuff inside. Here, have a juice box. What's your name, little one? You look a lot like me...
    Last edited by Balmas; 2012-09-27 at 02:19 PM.

19. - Top - End - #19

Huh this seems....peaceful. Huh. Well, my name is Nightcore, and I am the currant leader of the Scions of Darkness.

Thats realy, realy cheezy.

And my marefriend over here is Glory. I say "mare" because why she may look like a pegusi, she's not flapping her wings and she's a shapeshifter.

Bah, you love me for my ever-shifting body.

I love you too. Anyway-

Squeak squeak squeak.*

-the mouse currantly on my hoof is the former leader of the Children Of Nightmare, Silent Night. He's better known as a immortal pesudoundead who can bodysnatch anything he wants. Well, he used too. Now he is soulbound into the body of a mouse.

Squeak. Squeak Squeak.**

Why yes, uncle, you are adorable this way. Speaking of things that look adorable on the outside but are secretly horrific sins against nature on the inside, where is-

When you were a little filly

a glorious blaze overtook your city

Who do you think, started it all

Ensnared your path

Ensured your fall?

I dug a grave of a thousand holes, and made a hat out of your orphan foal

Your memories blurred, and their faces are obscured, but you still hear the screams of the-

...Ah, Manehatten. She's Silents.....daugher, but we are still trying to figure out her exact genology. Anyway, she burns to the touch, and because of the Alicorn potion she's aged up a bit into her mid-teens, so, as tradition fortells, I am expecting her to kill me any moment.

That's not healthy, dear.

Anyway, there is also Infernia, the true princess of the fire kingdom with a obsession with hugs, and Dusty Dune's, a mummy-friend of Silents's I have not seen in a while. Also, Shargath, Infernia's dad, is dead at her hooves, but her little brother Ember is taking care of all that stuff.

So, let the games begin.

* Put me down, please!

**Indeed. For now.
    Last edited by Pokonic; 2012-09-27 at 02:47 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tychris1 View Post
    Pokonic look what you have done! You fool, you`ve doomed us all!
    Quote Originally Posted by Doorhandle View Post
    Oh Pokonic, never change. And never become my D.M.
    To those that are wondering; it's a unicorn leather knife hilt.
    Spoiler: Avatars
    Show

20. - Top - End - #20
    Dwarf in the Playground

You really don't want those cookies; they're baked bads, full of nasty stuff inside. Here, have a juice box. What's your name, little one?
    Uh... So the cookies aren't made with sustainable ingredients? Okay. *sips*

I'm Terra. I guess I'm a princess of the earth or something. I don't know what I'm actually supposed to do, but that's what I'm trying to figure out. I can do a bit of magic, I guess.

21. - Top - End - #21

I'm Terra. I guess I'm a princess of the earth or something. I don't know what I'm actually supposed to do, but that's what I'm trying to figure out. I can do a bit of magic, I guess.
    Squeak Squeak!

"teliportation pop"

Hello there, little filly, would you like to make a contract with me?
    Last edited by Pokonic; 2012-09-27 at 03:03 PM.
    Show

22. - Top - End - #22
    Ogre in the Playground

Duly noted.

I'm afraid I'll need you to be more specific than that. Do you need aluminum? Steel? Iron? Copper? Zinc? Actually, given the name of the army, I'd imagine copious amounts of tin would be most useful.

As for fuel, do you need petrol, coal, or simply electricity? If electricity is all you need, I can do miniature cold-fusion generators that just need their supplies replenished every fifteen years or so.
    Steel and tin would be the most useful, though just about any metal can be used. The nanoparticles simply need adequate material to manufacture. There are also several more rare materials that Control will have to mine once there are sufficient vehicles to do so.

As for power, the nanoparticles can retrofit the factories to operate off of any power source, though the generators you speak of should be the most efficient.

In the mean time, I will attempt to relocate the remaining villagers to a more secure location. I do not know what else the Monobear may have in the vicinity.

23. - Top - End - #23

Steel and tin would be the most useful, though just about any metal can be used. The nanoparticles simply need adequate material to manufacture. There are also several more rare materials that Control will have to mine once there are sufficient vehicles to do so.

As for power, the nanoparticles can retrofit the factories to operate off of any power source, though the generators you speak of should be the most efficient.

In the mean time, I will attempt to relocate the remaining villagers to a more secure location. I do not know what else the Monobear may have in the vicinity.
    Blunt, open a line to Clay Crucible.

Hey, DeeBee! Whatcha want? I'm busy here! I thought I sent you enough raw earth magnets to last you through another couple million grenukes, what's going on?

Well, production has ramped up, so I will need more magnets... But that's not what I called you about. See, I need metal. Steel and tin, to be precise.

Hmm. You branching out? Grenukes not selling?

It's for a project I'm working on with an artificial intelligence.

Mmm. AI's are bad news, my friend. They have a habit of going rogue.

I don't know, this one seems alright. I'll also need as much raw hydrogen as you can get me.

Fusion again, huh? Good to see you branching out. You still keeping up with the ponies from Eta Beta Pi?

Lost contact; it's the unfortunate consequence of living a semi-fugitive life.

Eh. C'est la vie. Anything else?

Nah. Good talking to you, though.

Okay, TS-407. Things are worked out. Where should we meet when I have the things? Do you require assistance in evacuating the villagers?

Also, do you have another designation? TS-407 is a mouthful for common conversation?
    Last edited by Balmas; 2012-09-27 at 03:49 PM.

24. - Top - End - #24
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Pokonic View Post
    Squeak Squeak!

"teliportation pop"

Hello there, little filly, would you like to make a contract with me?
    Contract? What kind of contract?

Oh dear. Looks like she's on her way to being a Puella Magi.

A pwella what?

...Never mind. Let's just see what kind of contract that is.

25. - Top - End - #25

A pwella what?

((Are those OOC comments, or is someone speaking?))

26. - Top - End - #26
    Dwarf in the Playground

Well, we do have a certain amount of interactivity, don't we? If they aren't in ((double-brackets)) like that, then they're my Author Avatar speaking.

...Now I'm even more confused. Who are you talking to?

No one. Pay it no mind. Just get on with it. Oh, and can someone get me some bricks and mortar to repair the fourth wall?

27. - Top - End - #27
    Ogre in the Playground

Blunt, open a line to Clay Crucible.

Hey, DeeBee! Whatcha want? I'm busy here! I thought I sent you enough raw earth magnets to last you through another couple million grenukes, what's going on?

Well, production has ramped up, so I will need more magnets... But that's not what I called you about. See, I need metal. Steel and tin, to be precise.

Hmm. You branching out? Grenukes not selling?

It's for a project I'm working on with an artificial intelligence.

Mmm. AI's are bad news, my friend. They have a habit of going rogue.

I don't know, this one seems alright. I'll also need as much raw hydrogen as you can get me.

Fusion again, huh? Good to see you branching out. You still keeping up with the ponies from Eta Beta Pi?

Lost contact; it's the unfortunate consequence of living a semi-fugitive life.

Eh. C'est la vie. Anything else?

Nah. Good talking to you, though.

Okay, TS-407. Things are worked out. Where should we meet when I have the things? Do you require assistance in evacuating the villagers?

Also, do you have another designation? TS-407 is a mouthful for common conversation?
    Several ponies that I interact with have also expressed dislike of my name. They have taken to calling me Tinsel. If you wish, you may do so as well.

These materials will be optimal, considering the current conditions. As for the location, that may be less convenient to handle. I do not wish to reveal the precise location of Control, but the materials must reach the manufacturing plant.

There is a mountain pass south of the Everfree Forest. If you can bring the materials there with a transport vehicle, I should be able to ferry them the rest of the way on my own.

As for the villagers, I have only been able to rally a portion of them, mostly those who I have interacted with on a regular basis. The others inhabitants either fled on their own or refuse to leave. I do not wish to use force against the ones who choose to stay, and I do not have the logistical infrastructure to track down those who fled. My recommendation is to contact the Equestrian government and inform them of the situation, if they are not fully aware of it already.

28. - Top - End - #28

A pwella what?

Well, little filly, you seem to be...lost. You know you have powers, and that your rather special, but you just don't know what to do.

Simply cast a simple spell on me, and I will help you reach your full potental.
    Last edited by Pokonic; 2012-09-27 at 04:41 PM.
    Show

29. - Top - End - #29
    Ogre in the Playground

On the contrary; I genuinely do want peace for Equestria. If you'll recall, I have been almost exclusively passive-aggressive. The worst crime that can be laid at my feet is carelessness in the placement of my explosive devices.

And, if a relationship of mutual benefit can be formed, I'm all for it.

Carelessness in the placement? YOU RIGGED THE WHOLE OF CANTERLOT TO EXPLODE, YOU LUNATIC!

I just can't get over the irony of Boffinspark calling somepony else a lunatic because they blew something up.

Quote Originally Posted by Pokonic View Post
    Huh this seems....peaceful. Huh. Well, my name is Nightcore, and I am the currant leader of the Scions of Darkness.

Thats realy, realy cheezy.

And my marefriend over here is Glory. I say "mare" because why she may look like a pegusi, she's not flapping her wings and she's a shapeshifter.

Bah, you love me for my ever-shifting body.

I love you too. Anyway-

Squeak squeak squeak.*

-the mouse currantly on my hoof is the former leader of the Children Of Nightmare, Silent Night. He's better known as a immortal pesudoundead who can bodysnatch anything he wants. Well, he used too. Now he is soulbound into the body of a mouse.

Squeak. Squeak Squeak.**

Why yes, uncle, you are adorable this way. Speaking of things that look adorable on the outside but are secretly horrific sins against nature on the inside, where is-

When you were a little filly

a glorious blaze overtook your city

Who do you think, started it all

Ensnared your path

Ensured your fall?

I dug a grave of a thousand holes, and made a hat out of your orphan foal

Your memories blurred, and their faces are obscured, but you still hear the screams of the-

...Ah, Manehatten. She's Silents.....daugher, but we are still trying to figure out her exact genology. Anyway, she burns to the touch, and because of the Alicorn potion she's aged up a bit into her mid-teens, so, as tradition fortells, I am expecting her to kill me any moment.

That's not healthy, dear.

Anyway, there is also Infernia, the true princess of the fire kingdom with a obsession with hugs, and Dusty Dune's, a mummy-friend of Silents's I have not seen in a while. Also, Shargath, Infernia's dad, is dead at her hooves, but her little brother Ember is taking care of all that stuff.

So, let the games begin.

* Put me down, please!

**Indeed. For now.
    Ah, I was wondering when you'd show your rotting face, Silent Night. Now, PREPARE YOURSELF FOR FRIENDSHIP-POWERED ANNIHILATION!

Spoiler
    Show

[COLOR=”blue”]And big finish.[/COLOR]
    Spoiler
    Show

*a pillar of fire decends from the sky, touching down infront of Terra*

Spoiler
    Show

GREETINGS, FELLOW PRINCESS OF THE ELEMENTS! I, PRINCESS PYRIA OF THE FIRE ELEMENTALS, DO HEREBY OFFER TO BE THY GUIDE IN THIS STRANGE LAND.

My Homebrew

Show

30. - Top - End - #30

Several ponies that I interact with have also expressed dislike of my name. They have taken to calling me Tinsel. If you wish, you may do so as well.

These materials will be optimal, considering the current conditions. As for the location, that may be less convenient to handle. I do not wish to reveal the precise location of Control, but the materials must reach the manufacturing plant.

There is a mountain pass south of the Everfree Forest. If you can bring the materials there with a transport vehicle, I should be able to ferry them the rest of the way on my own.

As for the villagers, I have only been able to rally a portion of them, mostly those who I have interacted with on a regular basis. The others inhabitants either fled on their own or refuse to leave. I do not wish to use force against the ones who choose to stay, and I do not have the logistical infrastructure to track down those who fled. My recommendation is to contact the Equestrian government and inform them of the situation, if they are not fully aware of it already.
    Well, then, Tinsel, it's a pleasure. I can easily understand your reticence in your peoples' location; after all, I make it a policy not to distribute my own.

Looking at the electronic invoice, I have approximately 120 tons of steel and another 90 of tin on order, which should be available for pickup within a few days. I've mastered cold fusion, but I'll have to scratch-build an assembly line for multiple reactors. I'm assuming you need one reactor per soldier; would 200 be enough, or do you need more?

I have a small wing of airships which I can empty of their current payload, and use for simple transport. Each should be capable of carrying a load of 350 ponies, plus a crew of three. It won't be comfortable; these are, after all, utility carriers, meant to hold drones or bombs, not ponies. However, I can assign two to you, and figure out some way to link their command to your neural net.

I'm afraid that since the destruction of Canterlot, the government of Equestria has been amazingly absent. Which means... Ugh.

Regeln. I need your help.