Originally Posted by Novawurmson
So I'm going to be running a few dream sequences tonight for my players. What music would you suggest for the following encounters?
1. A father being forcibly separated from his son
2. An apprentice usurping his master
3. A criminal being judged at a trial
4. A man discovering he's killed someone he cares about
5. An orphan being chased through the street by kidnappers
What's the context/feeling of each? That would help a lot.
Especially #1. It could be radically different if it's during a genocide, than if it's getting lost in a crowd, or divorce, etc.
2. What are they apprentice and master of? Is it violent, as killing the master, or through some political maneuvering?
3. What crimes? Is it an unfair trail? Is the criminal sad ,feeling guilty?
5. I like the chase themes from Assassin's Creed